Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When the "Catch" is no longer a Catch

Posted by deanad 
When the "Catch" is no longer a Catch
June 30, 2011
Post on Cave Canum Confession Board:

Ladies (and I call you that loosely),

Guys like me went without sex in our teens and 20s for lots of reasons. We were bettering ourselves, we were holding out for someone worth the effort, or we were just plain ignored for being 'nerdy' or 'not cool.' Well, we're in our 30s now with stable professional jobs, lots of money and many well developed interests. We're suddenly prime catches... so what the fuck makes you think we want your used-up asses and snotty fatherless children? You chose to party all the time and fuck the hot 'bad boys' so you can live with the consequences. There's plenty of smart, successful, single, childless ladies out there looking for a guy like me. Get lost, you washed up skanks - you're ten years too late.
Re: When the "Catch" is no longer a Catch
June 30, 2011
Preach on!

That sounds like that episode of The Drew Carey Show. Drew went to his HS class reunion and had all these hot former classmates hitting on him. Of course, his cronies filled him in, "You're employed, never married, own your own home - even though it's your parents'-, dude, you're a single mom magnet!"

Sure enough, Drew goes on a date with one of these single moos and, well, you can imagine it. Screaming kids, her flipping out on the screaming kids, her bitching about her no good loser ex. Hilarious.
July 01, 2011
well put!

my partner steered away from relationships through teens to 25 (when we got together, friends for five yrs)

having no kids, a stable job and own hobbies and free time make you a catch in my books for sure.

kids are a full on deal breaker
July 01, 2011
If I met a single, childfree geek, I'd be one happy bitch, lemme tell ya that.
July 01, 2011
My husband gets this a lot from area single moo-cunts IN-loaf or freshly whelped. He was the quiet studious type when he was younger, but now that he's early thirties, owns his own business, NO brats of his own, and blossomed physically as he got older as well, they fawn all over him. WHAT makes these WIC sluts think any man with all of that going for him, not to mention being married to ME, wants to deal with her sorry ass and blood sucking little bastard loaves?:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 01, 2011
Kim, they think that there is no WAY he's possibly happy without chyyyyylldrun in his life! Don't you understand?!

Yeah, me neither.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
Hear hear!

My hubbers was the "nerd" and the "geek" when he was younger; shunned by the "popular" females who, these days, work as fucking cashiers at Wal-Mart and have brats hanging from their banana-tits. He's staunchly CF, educated, has a great job that only requires him to work three days a week with full salary, he's sexy as hell, can hold an intelligent conversation, and he'll fuck me like there's no tomorrow (Makes me think of Revenge of the Nerds when Louis explains to the cheerleader when she comments on how fantastic he is in bed: "Well, all jocks ever think about it sports, and all nerds ever think about is sex.").

He has actual hobbies and interests that have nothing to do with splashing around with Snotty in the kiddie pool in three inches of water and kid piss. His childed counterparts tend to be the opposite; overworked, faces slack with apathy and slavery, limp-dicked, as they respond to the demands of their moos with "Yes, dear, no dear, yes dear,". Seemingly devoid of a will to enjoy life, devoid of themselves, if you know what I mean.

Do not want. I'm so happy that I have my hubbers. And to this day, he'll sometimes tell me how he feels that he was insanely lucky that the popular girls didn't pay attention to him, considering their soon-after-high-school descent into flappy moohood.
July 01, 2011
What is funny is how often it goes the other way. I am about to give up my match.com membership, since I have enough blog fodder to last a while and 55 bucks for 3 months to scare up ONE date is just not worth it.

But I have noticed that a majority of the men who tell me how gorgeous I am are single dads. Now I am specific:

Has kids: No
Wants kids: No

I did not even use the "not sure" function, and I certainly did not use the "no but it is OK if my partner has kids" option. No means no.

So if you are a successful and smart CF female, you also get a lot of used up damaged goods with crazy baggage. And odds are back in the day, you were ignored for being too tall, too short, too fat, too smart, wrong hair/eye color, wrong age by the same guys who went and put their dicks in crazy, fucked up their lives and now see you as the complete package.

(Hmm I see a new blog article....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
Having been a "hot babe" through most of my 20s and 30s I can tell you there's another side to this. A lot of these self-proclaimed "nice guys" are really shallow annoying wankers with an overblown sense of entitlement. They won't even consider pursuing women who aren't physically fit and conventionally attractive but expect women to overlook their (often considerable) physical flaws. They can also be incredibly clingy and whiny when you do give in to their pestering and date them. The lucky few like Drew Carey (who I've always thought is an asshole) who become very successful in life attract greedy golddiggers in droves, which gives millions of shallow wanker losers hope and reinforces their entitled douchey behavior.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
navi8orgirl
So if you are a successful and smart CF female, you also get a lot of used up damaged goods with crazy baggage. And odds are back in the day, you were ignored for being too tall, too short, too fat, too smart, wrong hair/eye color, wrong age by the same guys who went and put their dicks in crazy, fucked up their lives and now see you as the complete package.

(Hmm I see a new blog article....)

What drove me crazy was how I'd be going through long spells of not dating while single moos I knew always had boyfriends. In some cases these were actually decent fun guys who would probably be better off with a CF lady like me but preferred the women with shitlings. I worked in a male dominated field at the time so I queried the guys about why this was. I was told that a lot of dudes seek out single moos because they're more desperate to please a man than an independent woman with no encumbrances. Once I learned that it made sense and as far as I was concerned those guys were welcome to their moos.
July 01, 2011
All the single women with kids are looking desperately for a fat wallet to pay for their hellspawn, and all the single men with kids are looking for a hot babysitter/housecleaner.

They so deserve each other!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
All the single women with kids are looking desperately for a fat wallet to pay for their hellspawn, and all the single men with kids are looking for a hot babysitter/housecleaner.

They so deserve each other!

The duhs really want to get with CF women. It doesn't compute in their tiny duh brains that all women aren't innately maternal and get swoony over chylldrun. Single duh sees a CF babe and immediately thinks of having that hot, tight body servicing him and a replacement moo for the spawn. A perfect illustration of this is the show Mad Men where the last season ended with Don Draper's whirlwind marriage to Megan the young office slut after he saw her interacting with his kyds. They're usually shocked to learn that CF women tend to be more like Faye, the smart psychologist Don dumped to marry Megan. Of course most single duhs are not, contrary to their inflated estimations of themselves, anything like Don Draper.
July 01, 2011
nomooingzone
I was told that a lot of dudes seek out single moos because they're more desperate to please a man than an independent woman with no encumbrances. Once I learned that it made sense and as far as I was concerned those guys were welcome to their moos.

Oh, in other words these guys didn't notice that the women they were with were so desperate to be with a man, ANY man, that they'd settle for a lazy, entitled boyking like themselves. I'd have asked the dude how it felt to be with a woman who he knew was settling. Must be a real self-esteem booster, to know you're with a woman who will kiss your ass to keep you around for your wallet and out of an emotional or financial desperation instead of being with you for YOU. Then again it says something about a guy who chooses women based on the quality of their blowjobs and the cleanliness of the kitchen floor rather than intelligent conversation and a meeting of the mind/soul/personalities/stuff in common.

There's a classic case of "you deserve each other" if I ever saw one. I'd rather be single!
July 01, 2011
My husband was another geek who had a total of around three girlfriends his entire life. He was shy, smart, and very into books. He got into the tech field young, started saving for retirement in his early 20's, and has always been CF. He's handsome and still gets hit on by strangers. Someone would have to pry this man I love from my cold, dead arms. :emoheart

Just before we got together, I tried the online dating thing. navi8orgirl, I'm with you. Even though I marked 'NO' on every possible kid-related question, Duh's messaged me. So, I went further and put it in my basic profile paragraphs. Still got messaged. Finally, I had it in ALL CAPS, too. I still had Duh's writing me, but they'd start with: "I don't have primary custody of my kids, so..." or "I never see my kids, so..." or, my least favorite: "You'll LOVE my kids if you give us a chance!" saying 'wtf'

-------------------------
"They will say that you are on the wrong road, if it is your own." ~Antonio Porchia
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
nullipar-tay
I still had Duh's writing me, but they'd start with: "I don't have primary custody of my kids, so..." or "I never see my kids, so..."

Do NOT fall for that one. Even if the kyds are two continents away and the duh swears he only sees them twice a year. It is very common for teenagers to whine and cry and guilt trip their duhs to move in with them because non-custodial duhs tend to be more permissive.
July 01, 2011
nomooingzone
Do NOT fall for that one.

Amen! It's no less of a red flag, and it even goes further to suggest a deadbeat duh. It also suggested some serious reading comprehension deficiencies. :drool
July 01, 2011
deanad
Post on Cave Canum Confession Board:

Ladies (and I call you that loosely),

Guys like me went without sex in our teens and 20s for lots of reasons. We were bettering ourselves, we were holding out for someone worth the effort, or we were just plain ignored for being 'nerdy' or 'not cool.' Well, we're in our 30s now with stable professional jobs, lots of money and many well developed interests. We're suddenly prime catches... so what the fuck makes you think we want your used-up asses and snotty fatherless children? You chose to party all the time and fuck the hot 'bad boys' so you can live with the consequences. There's plenty of smart, successful, single, childless ladies out there looking for a guy like me. Get lost, you washed up skanks - you're ten years too late.

Well someone really thinks a lot of himself...two faces puking

Don't think for a second this guy is only talking about moos. These guys are bitter and dislike women in general because they feel they have been wronged in the past and it's never their fault. And "childless" women were also dating bad boys back in high school. I'm sure Mr. TooCoolCatch was a dickhead back then too. My SO was an intelligent nerd who didn't date in school, he isn't angry or looking for payback.
July 01, 2011
nullipar-tay
My husband was another geek who had a total of around three girlfriend's his entire life. He was shy, smart, and very into books. He got into the tech field young, started saving for retirement in his early 20's, and has always been CF. He's handsome and still gets hit on by strangers. Someone would have to pry this man I love from my cold, dead arms. :emoheart

Just before we got together, I tried the online dating thing. navi8orgirl, I'm with you. Even though I marked 'NO' on every possible kid-related question, Duh's messaged me. So, I went further and put it in my basic profile paragraphs. Still got messaged. Finally, I had it in ALL CAPS, too. I still had Duh's writing me, but they'd start with: "I don't have primary custody of my kids, so..." or "I never see my kids, so..." or, my least favorite: "You'll LOVE my kids if you give us a chance!" saying 'wtf'

My husband is a geek/nerd too. I wouldn't have it any other way.

As for the duhs and their short sightedness, I wouldn't want their 'sloppy seconds', nor their 'failed condom mistakes'. waving hellolarious bouncing and laughing grinning smiley

I'd rather have my nerd who is hot, and child-free. winking smiley

lab mom
July 01, 2011
Re Online dating, I tried this, yeah - no.

I didn't have too bad of luck really/ no blatant weirdos or duhs, but didn't find anyone I was interested in.

I read plenty of ads too, and used to read them for laughs even, haven't done that in a while. I must really be losing interest LOL.

Anyway, thinking of some of the ads I've seen - the ones that really kill me are -

- The Single Dad begging ones! Dad needs a break! Won't someone care? Boo Hoo. I love my kids blah blah no one wants to go out with me!

- The Slip In - I'm a great guy, a veritable Renaissance Man! I do this that the other. I have 3 nobel prizes, Tiger Blood, a Harley, and am loving being a Dad. I need a slim lady who will fit on the back of my Harley.

- No I don't need Anger Management! - What's up with all you no good ho's who won't date a Single Dad? FUCK YOU! !!111 I am a great guy and love my kids they are MY LIFE! so if any of you females want a GOOD MAN!!!11 blah blah blah I also have a Harley!11
July 01, 2011
Zzelda, don't you know a Harley cancels out everything bad? Drug addiction? Harley! Obese and unemployed? Harley! Dad of four autards? Harley!
Anonymous User
July 01, 2011
My all time favorite single duh online ad was this average looking dude who had an exhaustive laundry list of the characteristics he wanted in a woman, culminating in "and she has to understand that my son comes first". This prince actually responded to my ad which very specifically and clearly stated that I was not interested in children. Did he seriously believe someone like me would be interested in playing surrogate moo and second fiddle to his snotminer?

Also, has anyone else had the glorious experience of fucking a guy and then being told to leave because "my son is here and I don't want to send a bad message." Yeah, like little Fuckstayne didn't know what we were doing in the bedroom. It was just a casual relationship but needless to say that was the last he saw of me because I don't play that shit.
July 01, 2011
Guys like me went without sex in our teens and 20s for lots of reasons.

Um. Ugly?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
July 01, 2011
Amethyst
Guys like me went without sex in our teens and 20s for lots of reasons.

Um. Ugly?

Teens, I can see. Twenties - ahem, something's amiss. If all of a sudden a person becomes attractive in their thirties they either lost a lot of weight, kicked an addiction or got therapy, make a lot of money. But it doesn't make you all of a sudden ALL THAT because some desperate moos are hovering around your wallet.
July 01, 2011
blondie
[

Well someone really thinks a lot of himself...two faces puking

Don't think for a second this guy is only talking about moos. These guys are bitter and dislike women in general because they feel they have been wronged in the past and it's never their fault. And "childless" women were also dating bad boys back in high school. I'm sure Mr. TooCoolCatch was a dickhead back then too. My SO was an intelligent nerd who didn't date in school, he isn't angry or looking for payback.

I had thought the same thing; while I can empathize with the nerds who were passed over who just did not bother dating, a lot of these guys like the one above were thunderdouches back in the day too. THey would not date a fellow member of the nerd herd, or the overweight girl with a kickass personality, or the too tall basketball whiz. They were too busy gunning for the cheerleaders just like the jocks.

I remember the first SATC when one of the "toxic bachelors" claims that women won't bother with the fat guy or the broke guy or the short guy. Miranda's quote was the story of my life: I have been out with some of those guys. The short, fat, poor ones. It makes absolutely no difference. They are just as self-centered and unappreciative as the good-looking ones.

And the duhds are worse. They honestly think they don't bring a ton of baggage.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login