Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Frothy: Rape victims should "Make the best of bad situation"

Posted by toomanybrats 
Frothy: Rape victims should "Make the best of bad situation"
February 25, 2012
I truly have no words...

Frothy

SANTORUM: Well, you can make the argument that if she doesn’t have this baby, if she kills her child, that that, too, could ruin her life. And this is not an easy choice. I understand that.

As horrible as the way that that son or daughter and son was created, it still is her child. And whether she has that child or doesn’t, it will always be her child. And she will always know that. And so to embrace her and to love her and to support her and get her through this very difficult time, I’ve always, you know,

I believe and I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you. As you know, we have to, in lots of different aspects of our life. We have horrible things happen. I can’t think of anything more horrible. But, nevertheless, we have to make the best out of a bad situation.

FUCK. YOU. TO. HELL. angry smileyangry flipping offangry smileyangry flipping offangry smileyangry flipping off

Link to ThinkProgress Article
Re: Frothy: Rape victims should "Make the best of bad situation"
February 25, 2012
Keep digging your grave deeper, Frothy! I know you woke up and thought it was 1912, but please make an effort to keep up with current culture.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 25, 2012
He's not going to get anywhere harping on those "social issues" (like it's any business of his to begin with). People have lost their homes and jobs, are watching their kids graduate college with $50,000 in debt, no job, and move back home; they want this three-year-long disaster FIXED with JOBS. And yet this guy beat Michigan native son Mitt Romney in our Michigan primary last week.
February 25, 2012
A rape parasite is a gift from Gawd. This guy really is a twisted fuck.
February 25, 2012
This guy is a super duper fucking asshole. angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs

Let him rant and rave his misogynistic bullshit. The more he sucks wind and trumpets this shit, the more we know about him. Knowledge is power and if this 12th century theocrat happens to get the Republican nomination, then all the better for Obama, as I cannot see anybody voting for this Medieval jackass, except white men who'd love nothing better than to put their wimin' folk back into the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Keep talkin' O Holy Santorum, telling us how you think 50% of the population of the USA shouldn't have bodily autonomy or equal rights. You're talking yourself into a bigger and bigger hole, you sanctimonious piece of horse shit!

angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off :hs angry flipping off
February 25, 2012
I did not watch the recent debate in Mesa, AZ, but based on what some talk show hosts were saying a day later was that the whole debate was a dog and pony show about which one of those candidates disliked the birth control more than the other. None of the very important issues were addressed at the debate. Only thing that these candidates seem to be concerned about is what people are doing in their own bedroom.
What an idiot. God has no place in politics, or anywhere else, as far as I'm concerned. Everything this moron says reeks of backwards inbred religious nut-job. The scary part is that I'm sure he has way more supporters than he should.

For me, having a baby after a rape would be worse than the rape itself (not to be insensitive to any rape victims out there). Talk about total loss of dignity. You're violated and then you have to spend a lifetime raising a reminder of that event? You'd have to live a lie, too, unless you actually wanted to tell your child that its father was a rapist.

This guy must have had a very sad and very oppressive upbringing.
Several years ago I was mugged and beaten on my way home from the grocery store. While being thrown to the sidewalk and pummeled, I feared I was going to be dragged into an alley and raped. If I had been raped, I would have been screaming in the ER for Plan B. Barring that, I probably would have gotten an abortion if I got pregnant from such a vicious act. I can't imagine giving birth to my attacker's child. It just makes me sick. I despise Frothy Mix and his flippant answer to rape victims who end up pregnant. He proves that he is not a compassionate, caring man. This is not the man I want in the White House. Hell, I don't want him in my neighborhood.
February 25, 2012
fuck him with a rusty chainsaw. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
February 25, 2012
Rape victims should decide whether to keep the fetus or abort it. Forcing them to carry the child of their attacker is further victimization.
I guess if the rapists gives her HIV, that should be welcomed as a gift from Sky Daddy too.
Ho-lee shit. I have no words . I am pretty sure no words in any language exist to express what any sane human being would say about Frothy.
Dear Frothy,

I sincerely hope aliens exist and that one not only probes you against your will,but gives you a "gift" in a "broken way" in the process which you are then forced to gestate.

No love,
-Me
February 25, 2012
He needs the gift of two headed, horned alien butt babies.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 25, 2012
Ugh. He disgusts me more and more each day.

I'm sure he jacks off into his sweater vests while imagining such things.
February 25, 2012
Peace
... I cannot see anybody voting for this Medieval jackass, except white men who'd love nothing better than to put their wimin' folk back into the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Well, the Repug females are becoming more and more entranced by the thug
February 25, 2012
Dorisan
Peace
... I cannot see anybody voting for this Medieval jackass, except white men who'd love nothing better than to put their wimin' folk back into the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Well, the Repug females are becoming more and more entranced by the thug

the only way is if he is the candidate against Obama (i cannot stand Obama-fucking anti-gun commie. the very sound of his voice angers me)), but it is highly unlikely he will be the GOP candidate. that will be either romney or gingrich...
February 25, 2012
I'm no Obama fan, but if it's him or Rapey McRapester....you know where I'm going with this.

--------------------
February 25, 2012
wow, he hates women in general. by saying that, he actually implies that women have no choice since they have the almighty, sacred, public owned uterus! I am so ashamed, this is exactly similar to what i had been taught in high school christian religion class.
'god has a plan if she falls preggo from rape, a child resulted from rape could be doing great things blablabla'

why abortion and the rape victim continuing her life happily ever after is never included in god's plan?

god's plan always somehow suspiciously similar to these fundie nutjobs' plan.

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
February 25, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I'm no Obama fan, but if it's him or Rapey McRapester....you know where I'm going with this.

Same here.

Frothface makes Obama look like freakin' Florence Nightingale.
February 25, 2012
For ME, there is no one else.

Mittins? The biggest whore for corporate America out there.

Swingrich? Crazy bible-thumping, adulterous theocrat.

Frothy? Need I go on?

Ron Paul? Crazy.
February 25, 2012
He certainly has the mindset of Turd World, where girls and women are raped and abused on a regular basis. And I bet he supports honor killing, too. =P
February 25, 2012
felisdomestica

'god has a plan if she falls preggo from rape, a child resulted from rape could be doing great things blablabla'

And if the victim aborts her parasite, God can use some other wunderkind to do 'great things'. The god these fundies worship sure sounds like a sick fuck.
February 25, 2012
Maybe I should shove a baby up his ass to see how he likes it, but I wouldn't want to expose a baby to such disgusting filth.
February 25, 2012
Shiny
felisdomestica

And if the victim aborts her parasite, God can use some other wunderkind to do 'great things'. The god these fundies worship sure sounds like a sick fuck.

think the story of holy spirit impregnating mary without permission. sick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login