Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for guys to weigh in on this: Pregnant Women are Sexy

Posted by Dorisan 
Looking for guys to weigh in on this: Pregnant Women are Sexy
April 25, 2012
OK, I know there is plenty to snark at from us wimmens in the peanut gallery, but what say you guys:

19 months pregnant reporter writes "This dude thought I was hot."
No way. To me, preggo = UNsexy. Just visualize a tee shirt with a picture of an ugly loaf on it, and it says, "I Had The Hottest Sex Of My Life And All I Got Was This Damn Baby!"

Yech.
Re: Looking for guys to weigh in on this: Pregnant Women are Sexy
April 25, 2012
Piggo = "Gestating Chest-burster"

Piggo = Destroyed va-jay-jay. I am not getting near it. It is now a portal to hell. I would rather staple my ball-sack to the floor.

Piggos are disgusting.
As someone who is bi, but with a much stronger preference for women (almost to the point of being purely lesbian) pregnancy is disgusting as maggot laden cow shit. Maybe even more disgusting.
April 25, 2012
"Looking for guys to weigh in on this: Pregnant Women are Sexy"

No, they aren't. Not in any normal man's wildest dreams, including mine.

I think some men fantasize about getting a woman pregnant, but not about the reality after it happens.
April 25, 2012
My husband has often joked that piggo is where sexy dies.
April 25, 2012
mistress rotwang
As someone who is bi, but with a much stronger preference for women (almost to the point of being purely lesbian) pregnancy is disgusting as maggot laden cow shit. Maybe even more disgusting.

Now this a contingent I didn't think about. My apologies, Mistress sad smiley
April 25, 2012
Didn't the moo ALREADY get knocked up???

Or she wants reassurance she's still yummy even after getting knocked up?

Or she wants MORE attention?

Or is she cheating on her hubby?

What? smile rolling left righteyes2
I am bi as well. I would rather take a file to my labia than do a pregnoid.
April 25, 2012
Not hot

I'll weigh in with the other bisexual women here. (I'm in Mistress Rotwang's corner in terms of my preferences.) :1wv I would not only be completely turned off by a pregnant sow, I don't think I could bring myself to have sex with a woman who had given birth. Even THAT skeeves me out beyond belief. In the comments, dan3959 gives the delusional cow a good smackdown. It's incredible how much moos lie to themselves, before and after the loaf arrives!
April 25, 2012
CatsPajamas
I don't think I could bring myself to have sex with a woman who had given birth. Even THAT skeeves me out beyond belief.

+1
April 25, 2012
But I thought women feel their most womanly in pig! They're like UBER-FEMININE! Are you men all gay?

Seriously just kidding. Fucking a pregnant women looks as sexy as humping a garbage bag full of jello pudding, only worse smelling.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
no. Just gross. The thought of it disgusts me.
April 25, 2012
Working in PSO, on rare occasions, some guys have talked about fantasies of impregnation; dominant dudes who say they fantasize about turning an inpig or new moo into a dairy cow (srsly) and milk them into pans and buckets...as a form of humiliation and degradation.

These types of me are usually uber-creepy, dominant, and enjoy having the power of changing a woman's body through impregnation. I think it's sickening if they actually do this, and bring a loaf into the world just to satisfy their own sexual jollies...

A couple of guys have also confessed that they enjoyed when their wives were inpig, because they were so goddamned horny during inpigness and always wanted to be porked.

I have NEVER had a guy say he loved a woman's round, inpig belly, or that he thought an inpig was a physically beautiful sight. The guys who like this come from the power aspect of "Look what my dick did to this worthless whore's body! She is going to be my slave forever now!"

Needless to say, my favorite clients to talk to are the sissies, submissives and trannies....
Barf with a capital "B"!!!!
April 25, 2012
two faces puking

___
I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.
April 25, 2012
I am bi as well. And NO. Yuck times a million.
With a side of hurl.
April 25, 2012
This is a whole bunch of pro-natal hog wash. I do not find pregnant women attractive in any way. I do not know of any other guy who finds pregnant women attractive. Is this article for real? It sounds like some sort of a joke or some kind of a very anti-social dude who is 45, still lives in their parent's basement and will say whatever they have to say just to get laid.

People need to look at some statistics. When do single moms become single? Usually after they got knocked up and start showing. Pregnant women is the last thing that any dude wants to deal with. Come on people, everyone knows someone else's dick was just in there. Let the dick that knocked it up deal with it.

There is a whole lot of political correctness that is going on in the media. Pregnant women are placed on a beauty throne by many editors. All of that is nothing more than a fear of mommy attack and a ridicule by our religious "women must breed" leaders.
April 25, 2012
Lesbian here. :hello

Preggos are nasty. Just a complete turn off because I hate kids to begin with, and I know that loaf is gonna be attached to her tits, further disgusting me. They have bloated and ugly faces too. I do not see a glow about them or whatever. I think about that gross pregnancy line on the bloated abdomen, the cut up cooter, and a screaming puking loaf.

Everything about pregnancy and motherhood is absolutely disgusting and I do not want to be stuck with a burden that interrupts sexy times.
No way, no how :hs
There's no way that I would ever do a piggo!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Some dudes think it's sexy when super-skinny bitches get knocked up, b/c all of a sudden... Le BOOBS! Le BUTT!

Then, the "bubble bursts," and they look like 12-yr-old boys, again.
April 26, 2012
I'd like to try lesbian fun things when I find the right girl, but I will certainly make sure it is not a moo or preggo.ew, jesus, no fucking way. gross. those hallmark commercials are veiling the grossest truth with lacy glowing sheet of la-la-land. I can't stop thinking about alien movies everytime I see a woman with loaf in the oven. I wouldn't want to even touch it, under super irrational thoughts that it might be contagious.

I agree, preggo is where the sexiness ends. I believe those guys are just forced to think that their wives are sexy inpigs. then for the random guy who approaches preggo female out of nowhere in a supermarket just to say she's attractive... ew. preggo fetish.

fade_to_pale
Some dudes think it's sexy when super-skinny bitches get knocked up, b/c all of a sudden... Le BOOBS! Le BUTT!

so can we just pretend the ugly stomach bump isn't there? grinning smiley
April 26, 2012
fade_to_pale
Le BOOBS! Le BUTT!

Alright, Pepe Le Pew waving hellolarious

April 26, 2012
Just more pro-natalist bullshit. You wimmins are nothing but your wombs. Ad nausium. smile rolling left righteyes2

Just more bullshit, obscene ways to keep women in their place.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login