Inpig moo to give birth via live web stream...GROSS
September 28, 2011
Exhibitionist moo. And what kind of sicko would be interested in watching this kind of thing???

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/09/28/ottawa-mother-to-live-stream-birth-online_n_985256.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing10|dl2|sec3_lnk2|99801
Re: Inpig moo to give birth via live web stream...GROSS
September 28, 2011
I hope the loaf's birth is an endless stream of piss and shit-logs...with one giant turd on the kyd's head as the grand finale...this attention-whore needs to feel the sting of humiliation, for broadcasting a private, personal event on the net to millions of strangers who don't know or care about her.
September 28, 2011
That's just disgusting! I don't normally say stuff like this but I hope that bitch has complications and has to go to the hospital. Let the world see what happens when arrogance is your top priority. ranting
September 28, 2011
ewwwwwww, who the fuck would want to see that shit. two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking. birth is not a miracle that is meant to be shared on the internet, its nasty horrifing shit. yuck. The people that see that are going to need ::brbl.
September 28, 2011
I see she works as a "professional birth coach," so this will be good advertising for her LLC! Yay! two faces puking
September 28, 2011
two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
This idea horrifies me. I briefly recall some video I had to watch in high school of someone pushing one out, and I'm actually surprised I didn't pass out. Maybe that's the first time my gift for dissociation manifested itself (I only use it in traumatic circumstances, and it's like autopilot - I'm definitely not a psycopath or sociopath, I promise). Honestly, I don't know how OBGYNs, midwives, nurses, etc. witness it, take part in it, and CLEAN UP after an event like this, day in, day out. Gahross. I'd feel sorry for anyone that watched, but it's going to be bed-made-lie. I just hope they have the sense to cover their valuables with plastic, to protect them from the projectile vomiting, and put on retard crash helmets, in the inevitable event that they pass out.
September 29, 2011
OK bestie just had her second and last. While all systems were go and everything appeared normal, complications occurred and she had to have a C section. She wound up in a full panic attack and the baby was not coming out. The point is that complications can happen in the easiest seeming pregnancies.

What happens in a case like this when things go wrong and there is no doc to make this call? Everyone gets to watch her uterus suffocate the baby. Nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 29, 2011
Halloween is near, that movie should be suitable for the holiday mood.
i'll watch it.

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
September 29, 2011
navi8orgirl
OK bestie just had her second and last. While all systems were go and everything appeared normal, complications occurred and she had to have a C section. She wound up in a full panic attack and the baby was not coming out. The point is that complications can happen in the easiest seeming pregnancies.

What happens in a case like this when things go wrong and there is no doc to make this call? Everyone gets to watch her uterus suffocate the baby. Nice.

I second this. Even the most low risk pregnancy can go from very nice to total disaster in 30 seconds.

Good luck, lady. I hope at some point you had an ultrasound and know the approximate birth weight of your child, as to avoid a shoulder dystocia and fetal death in front of millions of people.
September 29, 2011
look guys, she loves her baby and wants to share this beautiful experience with the world to make it a better place. what's the problem?

and it has NOTHING to do with wanting attention. nope. not at all.
On the up side, maybe it will discourage people form having kids due to the grossness of her nasty birthing video.
September 29, 2011
Well then I should broadcast my awesome bathroom travels via streaming. That's natural, isn't it? Let's just hook up a camera to the toilet bowl. After the deed is done, how about I hold up my poo for a closer look?

Just gross, lady. No one wants to see shit, piss, blood, baby grossness and all come out of a stretchy vag on the Internet. It's been done before. Many times before but it's still gross. I love how the husband is a little hesitant by all this. He's probably whipped.
September 29, 2011

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I'd watch it only if I can play a drinking game and have a full bottle of Jack Daniels at my side. :drkbddy
September 29, 2011
juklinwaro
Just gross, lady. No one wants to see shit, piss, blood, baby grossness and all come out of a stretchy vag on the Internet. It's been done before.

Just look up on youtube...and vomittwo faces puking
I tell ya, I WON'T DO IT!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login