Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bus Attendant Wrestles and Bites Teen Punk

Posted by pepper labeija 
Bus Attendant Wrestles and Bites Teen Punk
October 15, 2011
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/10/13/school-bus-attendant-70-accused-of-hitting-biting-teen/

I have absolutely no sympathy for this kid. He has repeatedly threatened this woman, acted like was going to hit her in the face multiple times (which, even if he was "only joking", is likely to seem threatening and not a funny to someone smaller, much older, and possibly weaker), and seems to think launching other kids into the air is an acceptable activity for a bus ride. I'd hate to see this woman lose her job over this teenage shitbag but stories about elders standing up for themselves almost never end in favor of the real victims.
Re: Bus Attendant Wrestles and Bites Teen Punk
October 15, 2011
The idea that 70 years old and 4 foot 7 can beat up on 14 and much bigger than she is makes me want to take this lady for drinks. That stupid little punk did not get mistreated in any way, shape, or form, he got schooled. I wonder what his parents are going to think of their pweshus widdle snookums bullying an old lady???
It's absurd that she was arrested for this. I hope the court system will see her for what she is. Someone who got tired of a bully and took him to task. She was defending the five year old who got thrown over a seat. I sincerely hope that counts for something.
October 15, 2011
Way to go, Hattie! Fuckin' right. I can't blame her one iota. This probably isn't the first time she's had to deal with garbage like this.
October 15, 2011
Video is comedy gold. Don't mess with Granny. winking smiley
October 15, 2011
In the style of Clint Eastwood movies, especially his most recent one called, "Gran Torino", I am DELIGHTED when an older person gets the upper hand on a wise ass punk. It reminds me of the 1944 Miss America who lives in my area putting some little asshole trespassers of her property and would be thieves in their places a few years ago. NEVER should anyone, especially an elderly person, be prosecuted for being proactive in protecting themselves or their property. CHEERS to this lady and perhaps it should be a lesson to other potential little bastards like this one.thumbs upwink

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2007-04-19/news/24856855_1_trespassers-scrap-metal-miss-america

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 15, 2011
Great story, kidlesskim! Thanks for posting. These old ladies are awesome!
October 15, 2011
Here's how it went:

Brat: angry face saying 'eat me'

Feisty ole gal: CHOMP.

Brat :bawl

Feisty ole gal:hitting over the head with a hammer

Back when my dad was younger, these guys decided to rob this one old guy-I think he owned a liquor store. The people of the city figured these would be robbers had to be either out of towners or stupid, as the old guy was an award winning shooter who could handle a pistol in each hand. It ended ugly for the robbers...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login