Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Long overdue for another installment of Smothering's WTFery

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Long overdue for another installment of Smothering's WTFery
December 08, 2011
what? no moos replying to the thread will actually punish the filthy, gross, unhygienic 10 years old girl? no moo is actually willing to enforce embarrassment upon her? WHAT?
December 08, 2011
From the comments -

We had the same issue. Not the pooping in her pants but she did pee all the time. That was laziness. I would see her running around stop then pee and keep going.

WTF?! There's got to be something wrong that the brain doesn't put the discomfort of being soiled above the laziness of not wanting to take two minutes to piss and shit into a toilet. It is total parental abuse that these kyds aren't punished and/or not being treated for mental illness. The parents act as if it is just an average problem and not an emergency.
blondie
From the comments -

We had the same issue. Not the pooping in her pants but she did pee all the time. That was laziness. I would see her running around stop then pee and keep going.

WTF?! There's got to be something wrong that the brain doesn't put the discomfort of being soiled above the laziness of not wanting to take two minutes to piss and shit into a toilet. It is total parental abuse that these kyds aren't punished and/or not being treated for mental illness. The parents act as if it is just an average problem and not an emergency.

:hs I must have missed that comment. Even animals don't run around and stop to pee and keep going. That is NOT normal and that kid needs to see a doctor.
December 08, 2011
You'd think the kid would feel icky, wet and cold once the air hit the piss for a while, but maybe these kids really are retarded. You're not supposed to feel comfortable languishing in your own fluids - that's why when pets have accidents, they immediately begin cleaning themselves.

It amazes me how lazy these parents are that they think it's just a minor problem when their kids slap them in the face or shit their pants way beyond the age of potty-training. Uhh, no, those are huge issues. If there's no underlying medical condition (as in diagnosed by a real doctor and not by Moo on Google) and no abuse going on, then these kids need to get their asses beaten for their bad behavior. I almost think the 10-year-old pants-shitter is beyond hope. If a kid reaches that age while thinking it's acceptable to shit herself out of pure laziness, she will likely never change and her parents have failed at being parents.

Like I said, this is assuming there is no abuse going on. I've read that sometimes kids who are sexually abused will piss and shit themselves to make their abusers less likely to want to touch them. I highly doubt that's the case with these kids, though. They sound like they're a mix of stupid and lazy.
December 08, 2011
I hope the school makes the 10 year old wear diapers in class.
December 08, 2011
Something is going seriously wrong with the way modern breeders are "parenting" their kyds if ten-year olds are still pissing and shitting themselves out of sheer laziness.

I have never heard of such things in previous years, however all a person has to do is go to the mall for an afternoon. Everywhere, there are feral monsters shrieking from all corners, and it seems that a reasonable person would know that "parents" aren't doing their jobs very well. In fact, I wager that a pack of wolves would do a better job raising a human being than the average breeder.

When those little creeps grow up, they will only turn into big, lardass criminals, or act like useless retards. If they were raised properly, however, they may have stood a chance at a normal future. It's really unfortunate.

Breeders always say that it's their little angels who are going to grow up and wipe the asses of the ungrateful, miserable aged CF, yet these brats don't even know how to use a toilet by age 10?

What makes me think that moo and duh are going to be waaayyy into their eighties, still wiping the asses of their useless, entitled fucknut kyds?
I have a friend who is a primary school teacher. She usually teaches grades 1-2 level and she says that every year there is at least one child in the class is who is not properly potty trained. When she talks to the parents they say that they thought it was the school's job to teach the kids everything :crz I fear for the future....
December 09, 2011
When I was in elementary school, kids were not allowed to enroll in kindergarten unless they could tie their shoes (velcro and buckle shoes were not allowed), read, count, and were potty-trained. Due to the increasing numbers of lazy-ass parents (thus becoming the norm), I'm sure my old school has had to lower its standards for the illiterate pants-shitters or else they'd make no money (private school).

What's next? Will the little shitter still be soiling herself into her teenage years? I'm sure Mommy will just get her a nice colostomy and bag so she can keep shitting herself as she takes the SATs.
December 10, 2011
This ten year old is just a product of the steaming heap of bullshit known as attachment parenting.
Just saw this one over there http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1338519/just-caught-dd-stomping-the-cat. Warning - contains animal abuse. Moo finds her precious kyd standing over the family cat, stomping on it. The kyd's punishment? Time out and a gentle talking to. Oh, and the moo whines about how she hates to use time outs, blah blab blah guilt blah. Seriously? If it were my kyd they're be no timeout, just a swift, sharp knock about the head.

Only it might make precious tardly, who apparently has some made-up-disability, more tardish. Seriously, with some brats your only choice is a good, hard, woodchippering.

Stupid moo also refuses to rehome the animals, supposedly because they're faaaaaaaambly, but goes on to admit she actually wants the animals around so she "can work on DD with it." Stupid cunt. Animals have needs of their own. They do not exist just as object lessons for your chyyyyyldrun angry smiley She's as bad as people who breed their pets so that the children can "experience the miracle of birth."
December 10, 2011
in response to this thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1338519/just-caught-dd-stomping-the-cat.
Building on what noneanddone had to say, I hate taking rescued cats to the humane society. The only reason I hate it is because I know that my poor innocent cats will end up with breeders and for this reason I lie. If I lie on intake paperwork I misrepresent a sweet loving cat and if I say it's a friendly animal it ends up with breeders. I firmly believe no child has any business near any animal. Got hellspawn??? You don't need a pet.
December 11, 2011
This is where animal cruelty laws need to be strictly - and swiftly enforced, severe penalties given to negligent breeders and a suspended sentence imposed, which would hang over their heads for the rest of their lives should they EVER bring another pet into their home.

Nothing makes me angrier than hearing a breeder is using an innocent animal to "teach" their kyd to be less violent or aggressive, because most sensible people would know that the poor thing will be beaten senseless and possibly killed by the little sociopath-in-training.

There are laws for animal cruelty out there, and people need to report such things to local authorities immediately. I had once read a story about a greenwing macaw named Lola who was abused for years by a breeder famblee before it was reported and she was rescued. Lola is now living happily with a new family that loves her. It was one of the very worst cases of animal cruelty that had been reported in the history of the shelter, according to people who had worked there. Utterly disgusting.

People like this need to be charged, fined and forced to volunteer in an animal shelter so that they learn what happens to poor creatures that are systematically abused and neglected. Hopefully, that would give them an ounce of a conscience.

Animals are NOT toys for their sociopathic hellspawn to abuse. Breeders need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around their kyds, and that certain acts, such as animal abuse, are not tolerated in our society.
December 11, 2011
The only downside is even if you blacklist all breeders from getting animals from shelters, there will always be an assload of people offering free kittens and puppies and domestic rodents and any other house pet for free in the newspaper. So when Moo needs a new four-legged punching bad for her violent awwtard, she can just hit up one of the locals for a free cat.

Then Junior gets to manhandle and abuse the poor animal, and after a short while, the animal begins to defend itself by biting or scratching. From there, it will be deemed a vicious beast and probably taken to a shelter to be put down. Or just thrown out of a moving car in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think kids should be allowed pets until maybe age 10. That's an age when they're old enough and intelligent enough to understand reason and some logic like, "It hurts the cat if you hit him." Toadlers can't understand that. Give them a fucking plant to care for - at least if it gets stomped on or gets neglected and dies, it's no big deal.
December 11, 2011
I grew up in a house with multiple pets, and I believe that in a PNB home raising a child with a pet can be a wonderful thing because the child will grow up with a respect and love for animals. Mistreating the cats was not tolerated in my home. and if my brother and I did do something to make one of the cats strike out at us we were told "that's what you get" and our crying about the bite/scratch was not met with any sympathy. But, unfortunately, this type of parenting is incredibly rare today. I have a foster cat who is the sweetest cat ever, but will lightly nip you (after a warning) if you pick her up when she's not in the mood. I've marked her as "not good with children" because I do NOT want her to end up in a breeder home where she gets put to sleep because she gave a brat a little nip.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 12, 2011
A former breeder coworker had a dog who apparently bit her idiot 2 year old on the ear. She had no qualms about putting the dog to sleep the next day. I met that kid once...he was hell. I'm sure he provoked the hell out of that dog.
December 12, 2011
lar19
A former breeder coworker had a dog who apparently bit her idiot 2 year old on the ear. She had no qualms about putting the dog to sleep the next day. I met that kid once...he was hell. I'm sure he provoked the hell out of that dog.

Wow. Sentenced to death for probably what amounted to not much more than a nip. Yeah, breeders can say they are sooo much better than everyone else, so much kinder, more compassionate. From what I can see, they are cruel, with hearts like stone when it comes to anyone besides their own smelly brats.

I was given my first pet, a budgie I named Freddy, when I was in grade 3 and I adored him to pieces. He would sit on my shoulder, and tag along with me everywhere. If he ever nipped me, it was because I deserved it for accidentally being too rough with him - although I knew he was delicate, and I took very good care not to hurt him.

Any kyd that is not careful with a pet, deserves to be bitten, scratched or whatever...it's the animal's only defense, and it can't tell the little bastard to stop. The only thing it can do is nip or scratch. To kill an animal over something like that is purely heartless. That frigid bitch oughta rot in hell.
December 12, 2011
noneanddone
Just saw this one over there http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1338519/just-caught-dd-stomping-the-cat. Warning - contains animal abuse. Moo finds her precious kyd standing over the family cat, stomping on it. The kyd's punishment? Time out and a gentle talking to. Oh, and the moo whines about how she hates to use time outs, blah blab blah guilt blah. Seriously? If it were my kyd they're be no timeout, just a swift, sharp knock about the head.

Only it might make precious tardly, who apparently has some made-up-disability, more tardish. Seriously, with some brats your only choice is a good, hard, woodchippering.

Stupid moo also refuses to rehome the animals, supposedly because they're faaaaaaaambly, but goes on to admit she actually wants the animals around so she "can work on DD with it." Stupid cunt. Animals have needs of their own. They do not exist just as object lessons for your chyyyyyldrun angry smiley She's as bad as people who breed their pets so that the children can "experience the miracle of birth."

Part of me was wishing the cat would scratch the fuck out of the brat. I think that people who have kyds under a certain age (I would say adolescence) have NO BUSINESS subjecting an innocent pet to their chyldren.
December 13, 2011
mumofsixbirds
lar19

Wow. Sentenced to death for probably what amounted to not much more than a nip. Yeah, breeders can say they are sooo much better than everyone else, so much kinder, more compassionate. From what I can see, they are cruel, with hearts like stone when it comes to anyone besides their own smelly brats.

I was given my first pet, a budgie I named Freddy, when I was in grade 3 and I adored him to pieces. He would sit on my shoulder, and tag along with me everywhere. If he ever nipped me, it was because I deserved it for accidentally being too rough with him - although I knew he was delicate, and I took very good care not to hurt him.

Any kyd that is not careful with a pet, deserves to be bitten, scratched or whatever...it's the animal's only defense, and it can't tell the little bastard to stop. The only thing it can do is nip or scratch. To kill an animal over something like that is purely heartless. That frigid bitch oughta rot in hell.

Agreed. I have never had a pet in my life but I always thought that if they're not provoked in any way, or have some kind of issues, chances are slim that they're just going to randomly bite. I felt horrible for that dog when I saw her post. I was thinking more along the lines of getting rid of the kid. Every status update leading up to that was her bitching about how her kid is being bad and how she can get him to stop misbehaving. Connection? Um, yup, I think so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login