Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just a couple of gems from the Commode

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
Just a couple of gems from the Commode
July 07, 2012
Stupid typical greedy breeder cunt wants disability insurance for her mooternity leave. She knows that once the loaf is sluiced that both she and her DH will have to work to make ends meet...

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1357032/disability-insurance-for-maternity-leave

Your typical braindead Moo who doesn't know how to handle her out-of-control he-brat. The feral shit PEED all over the front porch, his sister and her bike helmet...

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352396/arrgggh-help-me-keep-my-cool-and-figure-out-what-to-do

But, say it with me now.....

IT'S ALL WOOOOORRRRTH IT!!!!!!
Re: Just a couple of gems from the Commode
July 07, 2012
The first one, I'd rather her sign up for the insurance, which she has to pay for, as opposed to the office boss begging an entire city employee staff for sick leave so Got Pregnant on Honeymoon Ninny wanted 3 months of leave.

(This is from personal experience - one mom in my office used her own sick leave and the insurance she'd elected to pay for her maternity leave for 2 months. Second mom only had about 40 hours of sick leave and no insurance when she went on leave, but got an entire 3 months thanks to donations. I, of course, donated not one hour to her.)

Second one, I'm glad that's not my feral brat. I'd be too tempted to lock it in a padded room all day long and shove three meals a day through a slot at it. It could come out once a day to exercise and bathe in a kiddy wading pool while I used a fire hose to rinse all the poop and pee out of the room.
July 07, 2012
The feral brat just needs to be smacked up the back of the head. I promise that if any little crack monkey peed on me I would kick it's ass like it would never forget.
July 07, 2012
ODD="My kid needs an ass beating, but I think it's abuse, so I'll just get a Dr. to put him on meds so I don't have to do my job"

If that was my kid, he'd get his ass beaten so bad it'd hurt to sit down.

If a moo at my job would be gone for 6+ months, she'd be replaced. I can't do anything to her for 12 weeks provided she's eligible for FMLA), but after 12 weeks? Bye bye moo. We filled your spot.

Here is the same moo from story 2: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1357321/threats-with-knives-wwyd

Moo whining she didn't get her "perfect, loving, puppies and rainbows birth": http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1356461/baby-was-not-breathing-after-crazy-fast-labor-cord-around-neck-fine-now-but-processing-this-is-hard hitting over the head with a hammer Dunno about y'all, I'd just be thankful my son is alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
July 07, 2012
In reference to this thread

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1357321/threats-with-knives-wwyd

I'm not certain which is worse, the fact the little fucker is playing with knives or that other moos are suggesting things like having him chop vegetables for dinner. He's playing with knives and moos are suggesting ways for him to do that??? Are they totally fucking stupid???

As wrong as this might be to say I hope someone offs the little feral bastard. That creature doesn't need to be set loose on the world and it's moo is too stupid to know that.
July 08, 2012
Well, it's obvious with the feral brat that the blame for his disgusting behavior falls squarely on the Moo. Even when a doctor tried to tell her how to discipline him she blew it off. As far as I'm concerned, she deserves all his antics. She lets him do it. He wouldn't be doing it if she didn't LET him. You can tell the little shit has never been punished for anything in his life. She needs to get this thing in counseling or put in a mental hospital where they can (hopefully, if it's not too late) try to salvage something of him. Otherwise, we're looking at a juvenile delinquent and future assault/murder career for him. Dumb stupid cunt.
July 08, 2012
Story 2: "And, yes - I do think he has special needs."

Oh, he has "special" needs alright! His moo is a fucking retard and ne HEEDS to get his sorry ass beat!
July 08, 2012
Brat has it easy in that house, that's for sure. Sent to his room? That's a major punishment? I'm assuming Mr. Future Einstein has a bunch of bright, plastic crap in his room to keep himself occupied until he's ready to start up more shit.

Gentle discipline for the win!grinning smiley
July 08, 2012
I don't have a problem with Moos paying into a company fund to finance their loaf shitting avocation, but I wish they wouldn't call it a "disability" fund or insurance. Once THAT can of worms is opened, they will be going for worker's comp coverage for inpigness as well as social security disability. I realize that sounds like a stretch, but these cunts will do just about anything for "the village' to fund their Mooism. As it is, they get group health coverage to finance their complete inpigness AND the loaf too for 18 years, along with all of IT'S "special needs" medical and psychological lifetime care. You can TRIPLE THAT if it's a spider baby, snake girl, born without a face, 2 or more kids stuck together, Lobster boy, Little Mermaid, or other carnival sideshow attraction requiring MILLIONS in future surgeries, organ transplants, and supportive medical care, further running up the premiums for everyone else. :drool

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 09, 2012
If a person is physically capable of carrying and gestating a human fetus inside of their body for nine whole fucking months, they are NOT goddamned disabled! angry smiley

Comparing inpigness to disability is an INSULT to truly disabled people and it waters down the meaning. There is nothing unusual, unhealthy or disabling about being inpig. It is a nattchural function of a mooo's uterus, when she decides to lay down and take a wad of jizz into her cooter and it happens to "take". End of story.

I agree with kidlesskim, that they should NOT compare inpigness with disability. It only leads to them believing they are disabled...then expecting MORE fucking handouts as a result.

No sooner will they sluice, no longer be "disabled" then they will go ahead and get knocked up (therefore disabled) again! What a disgrace!
July 09, 2012
That whole disability bullshit is the exact reason why those stork parking lots are my favorite places to park! I can't wait until some nasty piggo moo gets pissed and uses her kid to blow up my car and say how hard it is to care for an exploded child then ask me for donations.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login