Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forever moo's property: "My son's tattoo hurt me deeply"

Posted by yurble 
Re: Forever moo's property: "My son's tattoo hurt me deeply"
August 13, 2012
She's going to be like the lunatic from the other thread, wanting to sleep in bed with her son and his wife and referring to their future children (should they have any) as 'hers'.

I came home with a tattoo last year, and I also still live with my parents. Mom watched while I took the bandage off and washed it that night.

"Oh, that's cute. It's awfully big. I would have gotten it done smaller. But oh well, it's your body and if you want to deal with the pain, because I know that hurt."

And that was pretty much it.
August 13, 2012
I got my naval pierced in my 30s and I love it. It was at a time I was still speaking with my Mooo on a semi-monthly basis. I told her about it and she said something like, "What a stupid thing to do!"

I love my naval ring. It is a platinum bar with diamonds. Nobody sees it but me...and anyone who happens to be down in that general vicinity of course.

My Mooo is such a cunt. I never speak to her anymore.
August 14, 2012
Other threads would have me believe that the worst possible thing which can happen is your child dying. She needs to educate those other moos: by far the worst possible thing which can happen is your child growing up and no longer having the same relationship with you that he did when he was three.

If we knew of some way to shock my SO's moo into realising that he's an adult, we'd probably try it. Unfortunately she hasn't voiced any strong objections to something the way this womban did with tattoos. Rearing productive adults is clearly not the object of breederhood - it's all about the mini me and perpetual dependency.
January 12, 2016
Bump for no reason other than I was re-reading this thread and felt like it. (Searching through the archives trying to find something else without success, so you get this instead.)
January 12, 2016
I think she's in love with him.
January 12, 2016
Shiny
She's going to be like the lunatic from the other thread, wanting to sleep in bed with her son and his wife.

Now that's a thread I want to read! I'm going to have to search for that gem.
January 12, 2016
yurble
Bump for no reason other than I was re-reading this thread and felt like it. (Searching through the archives trying to find something else without success, so you get this instead.)

I hear ya, I'm always looking for things to read. I got a load of new books at the Library today! thumbs up

Speaking of which / sim to this topic - YOU didn't do anything wrong - but people are pissed at YOU for THEIR fuck up?

One book I wanted, while the Librarian was 'checking me out' - she says to me - OH, this isn't in the system. You can't take this out. Got pissy with me over THEIR fuck up?
Sigh.

Then said worker said to me - Unless you want to wait while I contact 'tech support'.

Ill Tempered as I may come off here - I'm actually a pretty 'low key' or 'laid back' type person. I let ALOT of stuff slide. So I said to this woman - OK, I'll wait. Because 'Time Management' and I wanted to get everything I planned to do, done. I don't run around like a Moo with their head cut off, running willy nilly and wasting time going back and forth.

They did get it done in a few minutes and I was able to check out the book. No big deal.

Used to be "Reading Is Fundamental" - now it's a HUGE bureaucracy, and with all their new 'systems' - supposedly to make it easier -
Yeah. Right. Eyeroll.

On the topic here - of - Moo was HURT! by a kid's *personal choice* ~

I was reminded of something - my Mom getting all panty bunched and up in arms over - something that doesn't even affect her at all. As I mentioned here before - all of my relatives have been married, divorced, and remarried Nth times. I don't even know WHO I'm really 'related to'.

So 'Some Cousin's Boy' - which may not even be 'related' to us - got a DUI for smoking weed. Not even boozing, and weed wears off fast enough - so how DUMB can you be?

So my Mom calls me up to tell me this and goes into much hand wringing and pearl clutching and says - I can't believe it! And - Oh, how this HURTS me!

Seriously? You barely even KNOW these people and we're technically not even related to them - at all. Oh but she's HURT and practically in tears over this.

On the flip side - I could be attacked by Bigfoot and she'd say it was *my fault*.

Which reminds of something I was thinking of too, and meant to tack onto some other topic here -

My parents - were rather 'Conformist'. You did not dare 'step out of line' - 'being WILD' - meant you MIGHT be allowed to listen to a Led Zeppelin song on the Classic Rock radio station, in the garage. And of course - GIRLS shouldn't do that.

The strange thing to me is - their Conformist ways - did not even work - for them.

So why? Try to promote the same - which did not work FOR YOU - onto us?

Shizz is not even working - for you.

But they tried to make us - even more Conformist.

It's weird, this mindset.

I see it reflected in various 'politics' too - esp. US. Instead of loosening up - they clamp down further - which they already know does not work. And in fact makes people go farther 'in the other direction'. Goes to 'culture' too.

How strange is this?

It's really weird - esp. for someone who 'never did anything wrong' (according to them) anyway.

I have no tattoos or piercings. I am a boring person.

I am yet still wrong ~ somehow ~ / never good enough.

I thought these people had 'calmed down' somewhat, most even switched to voting for Democrats.

Yet they still have huge sticks up their asses and I am somehow - WRONG.

And I don't have any tattoos or piercings or anything.

?

Maybe because I'm not a Follower Clone - like them. But - that DID NOT work out for then - so why continue to push it?

My Parents - who were 'kinda weird' and 'hard partiers' - for some reason I'm supposed to be June Cleaver? And they tried that, failed - but I'm supposed to?

The fuck is this?

Oh and after I heard not only my Mom. but most female relatives, bitching on about how 'Men are no good' / All Assholes - I heard that day in and day out.

But for some reason I should become a Suburban Soccer Mommy. And they admire WORSHIP - those that did. Who - now that my 'peer group' of relatives are 'Middle Aged' - 90% of these are divorced - but somehow I'm wrong?

And I should still strive to be June Cleaver.

I was SO HURT! by this boy *smoking WEED!*

Do you even know who this person IS?

My Relatives.
GAH
January 12, 2016
This woman is fucking insane. I mean, she clearly has some sort of mental issue. And I agree with myrna-- she loves her boy (and his skin) waaaay too much.

Definitely fucked up.
January 13, 2016
I remember this thread! I wonder whatever became of psycho moo. I'm guessing most if not all of her kids are out of the house now, and she totally lost her shit when she realized that they didn't need her anymore, and is now taking a nice long vacation in the nearest psych ward.
January 13, 2016
electricfire
I remember this thread! I wonder whatever became of psycho moo. I'm guessing most if not all of her kids are out of the house now, and she totally lost her shit when she realized that they didn't need her anymore, and is now taking a nice long vacation in the nearest psych ward.

With any luck, she's out of her son's life by now....
January 13, 2016
Zzelda
I have no tattoos or piercings. I am a boring person.

I have lots of piercings and a few tattoos but I'm still boring!
January 13, 2016
My mother reacted in a similar way to me when she found out I had a tat
January 14, 2016
I hope electricfire is right...I hope she is in a psych ward, or receiving professional help of some kind. She clearly needs it. The way she views her son is not healthy. It's beyond helicopter mom or enmeshed mom. I feel sorry for her son and hope he has been able to pull himself clear of her reach.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login