Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custody at Risk After 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star Wears Controversial Outfit

Posted by selidororous 
The father did not base his custody petition on pageants alone. He feels the child's needs aren't being met. The court appointed psychologist agrees with him. I have to wonder what else is going on that we aren't seeing.
freedom55
nosilla
starlady

I saw a little of the recent episode yesterday. The three-chinned moo revealed that the older girls have different fathers. No surprise there.

Of COURSE they're from different fathers....who'd want to screw THAT waterbed twice??? :sx
And who the fuck eats ROADKILL??? Seriously??? two faces puking

If it's a deer my husband had JUST hit with his truck, hell yeah we'd take it home and dress it. But eating something you find on the road? Fuck no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
CF_Amy
freedom55
nosilla
starlady

I saw a little of the recent episode yesterday. The three-chinned moo revealed that the older girls have different fathers. No surprise there.

Of COURSE they're from different fathers....who'd want to screw THAT waterbed twice??? :sx
And who the fuck eats ROADKILL??? Seriously??? two faces puking

If it's a deer my husband had JUST hit with his truck, hell yeah we'd take it home and dress it. But eating something you find on the road? Fuck no.

Supposedly this happened in Yinzer land:

Train-wreck update!

Merlin's hairy balls on a stick!

The piggo sister had a loaf, loaf has two thumbs and is being given mountain dew

A blast from the past! BooBoo mummy spent some time in jail

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
trekkie monster
Train-wreck update!

Merlin's hairy balls on a stick!

The piggo sister had a loaf, loaf has two thumbs and is being given mountain dew

A blast from the past! BooBoo mummy spent some time in jail

What a bunch of white trash rednecks. Dueling banjoes comes to mind when I look at the picture of that famblee with that unshaved, dirty old man in the background.

Honey Boo Boo is fat and UGLY. Face it, without the layers of slap on her face, she's a homely, fat little girl. Don't even get me started on the train wreck that is her mother. Just how many chins does that LardAssMoo have?!?

What was seen can never be unseen!

two faces puking ::brbl two faces puking ::brbl two faces puking ::brbl two faces puking ::brbl
Oh my lord! I was flipping through the channels last night and landed on an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras....oh my lord.

Most of the judges were drag queens for some reason, most of the kids tantrummed through the whole thing, and there was at least one male judge I can remember who was talking about the girls as if they were adult women. I just couldn't get over how obviously creepy and inappropriate the whole thing was. I get that this isn't out of the norm for that show, but damn.

Someone get CPS on line one....
Worse yet, going to give these twits a run for their moonshine:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/08/30/13570704-four-year-old-hits-the-stage-with-cigarette-on-toddlers-tiaras?lite

Four-year-old hits the stage with cigarette on 'Toddlers & Tiaras'

By Ree Hines, TODAY contributor

"Don't forget to smoke!" It's not exactly a phrase one expects to hear at any beauty pageant -- especially one in which some of the contestants aren't even old enough for kindergarten yet. But that's just what one mom encouraged her 4-year-old to do as the little one took the stage on Wednesday night's "Toddlers & Tiaras."

Destiny had hoped to wow the judges with her costume -- she was dressed in Sandy's "bad girl" getup from "Grease" -- but the wow-factor had nothing to do with what she had on.

"Destiny has a cigarette!" a judge exclaimed. "What is (her mom, Lisa) thinking?!"

Lisa was likely thinking it was just another way to get extra attention for her so-called "feisty little diva," but no one seemed amused by the sight of a tot puffing on a fake cigarette.

rest of abuse at link

These people are GROSS!

I think "Food Auction" must mean battling other slobs and rats trying to pick through a garbage can.

Nope, discontinued product, stale product, and over purchased product can end up in food auctions. However, a fresh carrot may be a little scarce...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
4 Year Old Pageant toddler with cigarette
September 01, 2012
http://www.inquisitr.com/317047/four-year-old-takes-stage-with-cigarette-on-toddlers-tiaras/

I wish i could get the doctor on fox and friends this morning who ripped the mom a new one. he was saying it was bad that "the mom has such a low self esteem to use her child as a puppet" to "drug herself with applause". he said also it is poor parenting to depict your child smoking and blow it off as "not a real cigarette" and compared it to putting apple juice in a botle of scotch and having the kids doing shots and saying "it's not real because it is only apple juice". he condemned parents as basically dehumanizing their kids and turning them into objects. His actual words were more concise and effective.
The end of honey boo boo

Moo's new fuck like to boink ...

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/tlc-cancels-comes-honey-boo-boo-wake-child-142700354.html?bcmt=1414016913559-95b43ec9-d3a8-43b7-940d-15645370ff59_0000cg000000000000000000000000-cae989e5-b30c-4dab-bcbf-1a85e2ad4dc6&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

TLC Cancels ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ in Wake of Child Molestation Scandal (Video)

TLC canceled reality series “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” on Friday, a day after news of June “Mama June” Shannon's relationship with a man who was convicted of molesting a young relative of the star surfaced.

On Friday, TLC issued a statement to TheWrap: “TLC has cancelled the series ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ and ended all activities around the series, effective immediately. Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children's ongoing comfort and well-being.”

The network had previously planned a fifth season of the reality show to premiere in January 2015.

Shannon is allegedly carrying on a relationship with Mark McDaniel, a 53-year-old who served 10 years in prison for molesting an eight-year-old relative of Shannon's. The abuse of the child included forced oral sex. McDaniel was released in March and he's now a registered sex offender in Georgia.

rest at link

You know the only reason I could ever think of dating the man who molested an 8 year old relative of mine, or any helpless person, is only to get their confidence long enough to cut their balls off. I have no use for these wastes of space and the fact they are allowed to breathe bothers me. How any semi-sane creature finds these predators attractive is beyond me.
She had to have known about the abuse, right? Especially since the victim was related to her for fuck's sake. There's no way she couldn't have known... and she shacked up with him anyway. WHY would someone with a child willingly date a pedophile? June's no looker, so I guess a sexual predator is the only cock she could score, and I bet he was getting hard for Honey more than he was for Moo.

Well, looks like the gravy train has been derailed for Moo. I don't feel sorry for her ass.
When I saw she was dating a sex offender I thought maybe it was a guy who urinated in public once…but holy shit. two faces puking

I hope the kid(s) stay safe from that nasty pedophile and don't get too fucked up in any other way either (because, let's be honest, with that family who knows what'll happen).
It gets worse, y'all. The 8-year old relative was actually Anna, Mama June's oldest daughter (the one who had the 6-fingered baby at 17 and is now married and moved the fuck out of state). Anna wanted TLC to reveal it was her who was molested and the fact that it was one of the daughters is part of the reason why TLC acted so fast. The other reason being that the guy from Sons of Guns was just convicted of molesting one of his daughters and that show was canceled immediately.

From what I've been hearing, TLC has gotten Georgia CPS involved now.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I do not approve and condemn June's acttions, most especially if Molester isn't just a an away-from-home fuck.

I do, however understand her being vulnerable.

Face it, the woman is less than attractive if you are very kind, and uglier than home made sin if you are not. Men would not be attracted to a chronically dirty, massively fat woman with a pack of kids. Any male that hope of companionship and sexual pleasure to this lonely woman who's self esteem is in the toilet may well be irresistible. (if this sentence doesn't make sense, I am VERY tired.)

The man is a predator, and he knows easy prey when he sees it. I saw it in the video provided here while this man was 'cuddling' with June.

Before you condemn the rabbit, regard the jungle.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Except that she just had a pretty decent guy, Sugar Bear (who is the biological father of her youngest Alanna, aka, Honey Boo Boo), but she tossed him away when she was tired of him. Not to mention that none of her children have a common father. So it's not really a case of being needing to grasp on what she can get because God only knows if another one will come along. Especially since she 1.) lives in the backwoods of Redneckville, so standards are pretty low anyway and 2.) she's been on TV making money, so she's a goddamn queen there. She's got her choice of dick.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Christ alive, what a mess. I really do feel so sorry for that kid - she is going to have a hell of a lot of issues when she's older.
yummynotmummy
Christ alive, what a mess. I really do feel so sorry for that kid - she is going to have a hell of a lot of issues when she's older.

Maybe it will be good in the long run, at least the youngest might be put on a diet

Since it's a reality show, I never paid it any mind, but looking at pictures of the family now -- good lord. What do those people eat? They all look like ham hocks.

All the girls are pretty, even if their looks are buried under so much flub; the mother was likely attractive in a buxom, "helluva lot of woman!" way when she was younger, hence men being attracted to her; but they all look like they need to cut out the grits and Mountain Dew.

And I saw that the father of one of the girls (Jessica) is in jail at this moment because of sexual exploitation of a child. Apparently Mama June has a thing for pervs.
Actually most of the men that she chose had serious issues.

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/23/what_will_it_take_for_tlc_to_dump_honey_boo_boo/

"The show has been controversial for its depiction of the child pageant circuit from its inception, and for generally “making the world a worse place.” And its star June sure can pick them — her former partner Michael Anthony Ford, the father of her elder child Jessica, has served two years for “the sexual exploitation of a child over the Internet,” and Honey Boo Boo’s father, Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, has reportedly also spent time in prison for, among other things, robbery and setting someone on fire. "

More details at the Daily Fail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2804914/Mama-June-rekindled-old-flame-weeks-splitting-husband-Sugar-Bear-man-convicted-molesting-CHILD-known-her.html

And at TMZ:
http://www.tmz.com/person/june-shannon/
^^^^^
Makes me wonder if Mama June suffered sexual abuse as a child. She certainly has taken that sort of pattern into adulthood.

ETA: and as much of a lying bitch that she is (TMZ has pictures of her checking out houses with Pervy McPervo, along with the daughter who tried to back up her lies) I hope CPS takes the youngest away. That is one sick, messed up family.

And more ... crap. I need to pay more attention, if I'm going to pay attention. HBB has a younger sibling? I hope CPS takes them both. And June Cow needs to be sterilized, stat!
Dorisan
Since it's a reality show, I never paid it any mind, but looking at pictures of the family now -- good lord. What do those people eat? They all look like ham hocks.

They eat things like spaghetti drenched in butter + ketchup. two faces puking

In case anyone wants to learn more about these culinary creations ~

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/honey-boo-boo_n_3612008.html
Re: Custody at Risk After 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star Wears Controversial Outfit
October 25, 2014
Cambion: "I bet he was getting hard for Honey more than he was for Moo."

Bull's-eye.

Zzelda: "They eat things like spaghetti drenched in butter + ketchup. double puke

In case anyone wants to learn more about these culinary creations ~

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/honey-boo-boo_n_3612008.html"

No thanks. I'm nauseauted enough from even thinking about that combination.

I've been obese all my life, but just found out it is due to a legitimate health issue that will at least have me on expensive meds for the rest of my life. Some things I just can't touch because of the "ick" factor and never will. That spaghetti combination is a prime example. No wonder the whole Honey Boo Boo clan is a bunch of porkers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login