Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Commode tards, both young and old

Posted by Cambion 
Commode tards, both young and old
December 27, 2012
If anyone is sick of my Smothering lists, just say so. smiling smiley The last one I posted focused on a particular section, and for the hell of it, I went to look at the Special Needs area. Not too much in terms of epic WTFery, but there were a few things that stood out:

:drool Topic is simply titled "Saliva Management Solutions." A.K.A. How do you deal with an awtard that drools like a busted spigot?
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1370811/saliva-management-solutions

:cen "Does my tard have ODD?" What an unholy fucking rotten piece of shit cunt-face brat. Maybe I'm a bitch, but if I had a kid and he told me, "You shouldn't waste all OUR money on the rent," I would break his neck and leave him in a ditch, "on the spectrum" or not.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1370196/my-son-is-always-so-angry-does-this-sound-like-odd

:mrd Woman marries a man with an unmedicated "high functioning" teenage awwtard and wonders why she is so miserable.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1361021/new-step-mom-14-yo-autistic-stepson-untreated

Dunce cap Moos talk about what it's like being married to Asspie husbands. Because, you know, that's always a great idea: breed with an autistic person. Most seem to be of the mind that being married to an Asspie is like dealing with another child. Some of the Duhs go batshit when Junior has a tantrum, when they are touched in any way, or they don't get their own way. Some of the Duhs are self-diagnosed or Moo-diagnosed, while others have official diagnoses.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1302986/parenting-with-a-husband-who-has-aspergers

Dunce cap More about SpedDuhs.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1344299/aspergers-partner
Re: Commode tards, both young and old
December 27, 2012
Cambion, I always LOVE your lists! Keep them coming!grinning smiley

I'm sorry, but seeing someone constantly drool would make my gag reflex be in perpetual motion.

Things like drooling, snot, other liquid items draining out of facial orifices really puts my vomit response on trigger alert.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 27, 2012
I love these lists too. It's like watching a freak show and train wreck rolled into one.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 27, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I love these lists too. It's like watching a freak show and train wreck rolled into one.

Same here!

My god... saliva managment. *pukes*

Never ever ever me *_*

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 27, 2012
I love these lists. Its like watching Jerry Springer in 10 seconds flat. I dont know why, but I love laughing at stupid people. I apologize if you dont like JS tongue sticking out smiley
But seriously.. that whole saliva thing is uhhhh.. squicky. And who in the blue balled fuck would marry an Aspie? And who the even more fuck, would breed with one!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
December 27, 2012
Cambion
If anyone is sick of my Smothering lists, just say so. smiling smiley

NEVER!

Cambion

:drool Topic is simply titled "Saliva Management Solutions." A.K.A. How do you deal with an awtard that drools like a busted spigot?

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
December 27, 2012
Oh yay! I'm glad these little lists haven't gotten stale yet. smiling smiley

I also saw a couple topics where BOTH the Moo and the Duh were awwtards - not sure if those glorious unions all produced tard children or not, but I think you'd have to be a tard in order to put up with another tard. But ye gods, of ALL the men in the world you could pick and fuck with, why pick an Asspie? There is absolutely no need to have children when you marry an awtard because your spouse will basically serve as a child too. I imagine that makes sex interesting.

There are quite a few awtard Moos on that site, but these Duhs don't sound like they have mild problems. They sound as bad as the tard kids or worse. You gotta be some kinda desperate to have a cock in you to want to marry a giant man-toddler.
December 27, 2012
I love these lists too, it reminds me of everything I am missing! Frankly, I don't want any of it.
smile rolling left rightsmile
December 30, 2012
I love these lists, Cambion! Keep 'em coming! Not that I need any confirmation that being CF is wonderful but I enjoy reading about what I'm clearly NOT missing out on.
Anonymous User
December 30, 2012
I love the lists too! And I thank you for going into enemy territory to bring us these little gems.

I have no idea why someone would marry an asspie either (I LOVE that term!!). My sister was in a relationship with one for a while until he got violent. If things didn't go his way, he'd either lash out or start ranting at her.

He came to stay with the family for a few days once, and mentioned that he didn't work because of his problem. SO I asked what he did, and he said 'oh, I do some graphic design work for some friends occasionally and I get disability benefits'. That did it for me, I asked him how he could justify the fact that he was obviously intelligent and capable, but insisted on living on my tax money.

That night, my sister slept in my room.

A few weeks later, it was over after he hit her on one occasion for not watching a DVD before they went out - he insisted that part of his routine was to watch 6 DVDs a day, and he hadn't watched his morning DVD because she went out to work. Then, on her birthday, she wanted to go to a local cheese night (cheesy music), and he didn't, so he threw a blue fit and caused trouble with her friends.

I'm pretty glad they never married, Dad's even more glad, he was just about ready to 'send the boys round for a little chat'.
December 31, 2012
chahu
I love the lists too! And I thank you for going into enemy territory to bring us these little gems.

I have no idea why someone would marry an asspie either (I LOVE that term!!). My sister was in a relationship with one for a while until he got violent. If things didn't go his way, he'd either lash out or start ranting at her.

He came to stay with the family for a few days once, and mentioned that he didn't work because of his problem. SO I asked what he did, and he said 'oh, I do some graphic design work for some friends occasionally and I get disability benefits'. That did it for me, I asked him how he could justify the fact that he was obviously intelligent and capable, but insisted on living on my tax money.

That night, my sister slept in my room.

A few weeks later, it was over after he hit her on one occasion for not watching a DVD before they went out - he insisted that part of his routine was to watch 6 DVDs a day, and he hadn't watched his morning DVD because she went out to work. Then, on her birthday, she wanted to go to a local cheese night (cheesy music), and he didn't, so he threw a blue fit and caused trouble with her friends.

I'm pretty glad they never married, Dad's even more glad, he was just about ready to 'send the boys round for a little chat'.

Now my "chat"... Do you mean "punch this overloaded fucker in the face"? If I was dealing with that shit, much less a family member, I would have to chat the MOMENT that little bastard started flailing. Hitting people? I don't care what kind of tard you are, if you hit ME, your getting some discipline. And I guarantee that getting a fist to the nose and teeth is a hell of a lot more unpleasant than whatever theyre spazzing about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012
Yep, the 'chat to my fist' type chat.

She never told my dad he was violent. She's kept that pretty much to people she knows won't fly off the handle.

If she told him...that little chat would still be on the cards.
December 31, 2012
I suspect the "ODD" kid was on the tit until age 5 and never was disciplined early on...now its older and bigger, and the mother doesn't understand why she can't now enact discipline. One day, someone else is going to flip their shit and close fist punch that little brat.

Aspie dads - I rolled my eyes so dramatically I could have detached my retinas. I have no sympathy for those stupid women. If they wanted baybeez so badly, they should have made better choices in regard to the fathers.

Stepmom to Retardington needs to bail before she winds up pregnant and "stuck" in the relationship.
January 01, 2013
I could see marrying someone who's autistic if that person can handle themselves. In other words, is not violent and is a threat to you or anyone else. I say this because a close friend of mine is autistic, but you'd never know unless she said so. She has a temper, but has never been violent, medicated or gotten out of control.

I do not believe ODD is real. ADHD yes, but not ODD. That just seems to be a synonym for "stubborn brat".

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
January 01, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
I could see marrying someone who's autistic if that person can handle themselves.

Marrying someone with a problem...I can understand that to a point. But breeding with them is a whole other issue. I don't agree with breeding with them because it is just passing the problem on. The problem is that most people don't understand that you don't have to breed with someone just because you are married to them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login