Advanced

Tard stories

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Tard stories
July 22, 2013
thom_c
mumofsixbirds
It gives you the 'haldol shuffle'.

Extrapyramidal symptoms. Chronic use of anti psychotics can lead to Tardive Dyskensia. One of the worse things I've seen in the Emergency realm is Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome which is a life threatening reaction to neuroleptic medications.

I've been warned about tardive dyskenesia with the meds I take. It would suck to start sticking my tongue out at people involuntarily! tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
July 22, 2013
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's only when thorazine is used badly. Otherwise...well I mean first gen antipsychotics aren't the immediate go-to anymore, are they?

My psych tried a few AAPs on me (seroquel-made me sleep almost nonstop, geodon-bizarre vision changes and uncontrollable spasms, abilify-worked for three years until I had to up the dose and then I got THE most wacky extrapyramidal side effects, it felt like my neck was being squeezed in a vice) before I finally settled on my current cocktail (depakote, among others) which makes me happy because if that didn't work it'd be lithium and ughhh the constant blood level tests would be a pain in the ass).

I'm bipolar II and it sucks. bah. medication. which is fascinating though.

We had an awkward tard where I used to work. He showed up for a few hours each week and did this useless sweeping around the store and under things, it didn't actually do anything, I don't know why he was there. He only remembered two people's names and would shout them a lot. The customers would ask him questions 'cause he was dressed like an employee, and he'd just run around the store and shout random names looking for someone until he found someone. The customers looked sometimes pissed and sometimes really uncomfortable.
July 23, 2013
simplyshortz
lillyprincess
Not even Haldol (my fav pill, green 5mg brand name) will help! In fact Haldol is STRONGER then Thorazine!

Haldol is stronger than Thorazine? Jesus Christ on a cracker, I've seen what Thorazine does to a person, I can't imagine what sort of jiggly mass of flesh Haldol could turn someone into. I've heard Thorazine being likened to as a near "chemical lobotomy", which is disturbing in it's own right.
I was on Haldol once when I was younger, mainly for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It did calm down the anxiety for me, but with it I also ended up sleeping for about 20 hours a day.

My mom would wake me up for my once a day meal (dinner) since I was otherwise too uninterested in food, and as soon as I was done my dinner, would go back to where I was before for another 20 hours of sleep. Fortunately I wasn't so out of it that I was one of those people that tended to pee/poo themselves in their sleep, but I would go right back to sleep once I was done.

I slept my life the month or two I was on that stuff fainting
Anonymous User
July 23, 2013
lillyprincess
And I think most of the, "chemical lobotomy," is mostly when used in an improper manner, I was on Risperdal (Risperidone 0.5mg) as a kid (heard voices after Dad died) and it made me more anxious, was not on it for long though. Risperdal is an Atypical AntiPsychotic though so...

Yeah, I know about Risperdal. My mom was on that shit along with a combination of Lithium, and possibly something else (not sure what the last one would've been) for several years and then she tried to burn the house down. Bad combination in her, not sure how that would work in other people though. Her shrinks basically said that she should've been taken off the combo like 10 years before this happened, and her "break down" was inevitable. After that, she was on Depekote and maybe Zyprexa (I know she's on Zyprexa and Lithium now), and she went massively fucking crazy and was in and out of the nut house/assisted living for about a year. She actually seems to be stable on the Lithium/Zyprexa combo though, I'm just hoping it lasts, lol. It's hard for me to keep her "medication catalogue" straight because she's been a manic depressive/schizophrenic/anxiety ridden mess since 1986 when I was 2, and her meds have changed about a billion times over the last 20 something years. Fuckin' doctors man, ugh. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean when I say that. Have your doc's ever put you on any of the ones I've mentioned?

So, how about another weird mental illness high five, even though I'm not actually the one that has it, but my mom is messed up enough for two people, so.....yeah, lol.
July 23, 2013
OK, I am ready to post my tard story! So, I go to a school now that is a go between for kids with disabilities between the real world and high school. I am taking a course this Fall to be a Nursing Assistant and plan to eventually become a Pharmacist (and no, I don't plan on having anyone make any accommodations at my future job). Anyway's, Anna (yes, that's the cunt's name) is a Bipolar Autard who is a pro-liar and hates gays (she asked me if I thought that sex between a boy/girl was worse or between a girl/girl, and I am Bisexual)! I cut off the friendship with her but was forced back into it for a while when I complaned to a teacher about her being mean to me (she likes to do the same thing b/c no one wants to be her friend). I cut off the friendship again and am not looking back! I don't care, I HATE THIS BITCH! She also dismantled a math class b/c she did not like they way it was going! Her Moo also goes to the school and yells at the principle for not making everyone bow to the cunt! Ugh, I have nothing to do with that bitch anymore, if anyone has any questions about this, PM me!
July 23, 2013
There are two fatty tards "working" at one of my local post office extensions who aimlessly wipe down clean windows, push one of those motorized sweepers around a pristine floor, and otherwise get in everyone's fucking way all day long. I have a P.O. box for my business as well as make frequent trips to that location to ship off and retrieve packages, and they are ALWAYS there, nearly ALWAYS either blocking a door or access to the boxes, and they are so fucking fat it's difficult to maneuver around them. If you say, "Excuse me!", they just stand there with blank looks on their pudgy faces like twin-tards. Their uniforms are two sizes too small, so back fat is visible as well as every dimple on their corpulent asses. That location is pretty new and doesn't NEED all that unnecessary "cleaning" as it already has a professional janitorial company coming in each night after closing. I suppose that's our federal tax dollars at work.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 23, 2013
lillyprincess
OK, I am ready to post my tard story! So, I go to a school now that is a go between for kids with disabilities between the real world and high school. I am taking a course this Fall to be a Nursing Assistant and plan to eventually become a Pharmacist (and no, I don't plan on having anyone make any accommodations at my future job). Anyway's, Anna (yes, that's the cunt's name) is a Bipolar Autard who is a pro-liar and hates gays (she asked me if I thought that sex between a boy/girl was worse or between a girl/girl, and I am Bisexual)! I cut off the friendship with her but was forced back into it for a while when I complaned to a teacher about her being mean to me (she likes to do the same thing b/c no one wants to be her friend). I cut off the friendship again and am not looking back! I don't care, I HATE THIS BITCH! She also dismantled a math class b/c she did not like they way it was going! Her Moo also goes to the school and yells at the principle for not making everyone bow to the cunt! Ugh, I have nothing to do with that bitch anymore, if anyone has any questions about this, PM me!

You know what the best part about Anna is though, her gun! Yup, Moo and Duh got her a gun to go hunting! Lovely, right?

:flaming :drool cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
July 23, 2013
lillyprincess
lillyprincess

You know what the best part about Anna is though, her gun! Yup, Moo and Duh got her a gun to go hunting! Lovely, right?

:flaming :drool cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Now, I understand the whole "guns are an important part of the US" thing, but I would draw a line at giving guns to tards.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 24, 2013
mumofsixbirds
thom_c
mumofsixbirds
It gives you the 'haldol shuffle'.

Extrapyramidal symptoms. Chronic use of anti psychotics can lead to Tardive Dyskensia. One of the worse things I've seen in the Emergency realm is Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome which is a life threatening reaction to neuroleptic medications.

I've been warned about tardive dyskenesia with the meds I take. It would suck to start sticking my tongue out at people involuntarily! tongue sticking out smiley

Yes, this type of thing DOES suck!

I have been on a variety of psych drugs for about 15 years, and developed what I thought were severe muscle cramps in my legs. They would start up about 4pm and go until about 4am. GP tried muscle relaxers (Baclofen) and psych tried Cogentin, but neither worked. It became a living Hell! I couldn't even lay still, let alone think of sleep! GP suspected Tardive Dyskensia, but settled on Restless Leg Syndrome. Most likely caused by my history of psych drugs. And, due to my other meds and mental conditions, a lot of RLS drugs were not options. The only option was Requip, and THANK GOD, it helps.

ETA:

mumofsixbirds - I hope it doesn't happen, but should you start having problems like this, try to get your medical professionals to focus on this first. In my case, it was a diagnosis of last resort, and I went through a lot of lab work and med trials to no avail. Had they just considered it right off, since it would be so likely for me, I would have gotten relief a lot sooner.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2013
This happened at the end of spring semester this year. Yeah I know, I am terrible with posting, lazy is what I am. In any case, it was the day of my mycology final. Oh for those of you who remember, I ranted about a breeder whore in that class. She did end up passing, but with a C. I got an A, and I ran into my professor in the mall about a month after classes ended. My scientific lab journal of Penicillium glabrum (a fungal sample I grew from a mold specimen from my greenhouse, tested it to see if it had any antimicrobial properties by pitting it against E. Coli, etc, but it didn't, it's just a plant pathogen.. sad smiley ) was, according to my professor, shown to half the bio department, and it was recommended that it be made into a template of how student lab journals should look! And this breeder idiot, who insisted that she could be a pre-med too because she's sooo smart blah blah blah only made a C in the class. Also, I had to work with her on a discussion panel on Aspergillus flavus where we and a few others were the moderators for in-class discussion. Bitch couldn't even pronounce "aflatoxin". AFLAtoxin. She kept saying "ALPHAtoxin", and when I discreetly whispered to her that she was pronouncing it wrong, she got pissy, snorting "NO I'M NOT!" at me. So, she deserves her C and can kindly piss the fuck off.

Ah sorry about that, in any case, back to the tard story of the day of my mycology final. So I was sitting around outside on a bench and going over my notes for the final when this kid comes and sits next to me. I immediately notice that something is socially off with this one. He keeps staring at me, and finally, I look up and he practically yells "I'M SORRY, ARE YOU BUSY!?". Not in an aggressive, pissy way, but in that LOOK AT MEEEEEE way.

I ask him what's up, and he proceeds to babble to me a socially awkward, nasal manner about how Student Services aren't helping him with his application. Okay, I say and ask, what happened.

He proceeds to complain to me that they won't accept his "special" high school diploma, and I ask what he means, and he tells me it's a SPECIAL high school diploma because he's autistic.

Well, just fucking perfect.

He tells me that his high school gave him a SPECIAL diploma (I really don't know what kind of diploma this is, anyone know?), that should let him go to college, but they won't let him because he's autistic. Really, this is what he said. All the while babbling about his special high school diploma. My questions whether he had passed the appropriate standardized tests were ignored completely, he just kept going on about how his diploma is special, he's autistic and special too, and how the college doesn't want him to go there because he's autistic. He wouldn't go back to Student Services, saying that he's autistic and that they just need to accept his SPECIAL fucking diploma.

He just kept harping the same shit over and over again, all this I Am The Poor Autistic Victim But Oh I Am So Special-bullshit. And get this, as I was about to leave, one of the janitors comes by and this tard, upon seeing his college name tag, sticks to him like a leech, asking the janitor if he would show him where the student services for autistic people are, and if the janitor could come with him. Yes, really. I've talked to this janitor before and he's really kind, so of course, he tells the tard he'll take him to some lady he knows in Student Services.

I was flabbergasted, really. The type of entitlement and general persecution complex that just oozed out of this kid was infuriating. Sometimes I am really too polite for my own good.
July 24, 2013
@cerebralherpes, if this tard isn't actually enrolled in the school or even individual classes, why the hell was he roaming free-range around the campus and sitting in on random classes like that? Colleges are money vampires and your ass can't be in a seat unless you've paid the school already. Tardo seems to have been fed the "I'm special" line his whole life and now feels it's his way to get anything he wants.

People with mild autism can do okay in college. One of my closest college buddies had ADD...nothing severe, nothing that interfered with his life, nothing that required medication. He was just a little socially awkward and would develop short-lived obsessions and change his life dream every couple weeks. Shit like that. And he did just fine in all his classes as well as another college.

However, this dumbass at CerebralHerpes' school doesn't sound like someone who can function in a normal college setting, especially if he was in a tard high school class and got his bullshit tard diploma. Professors will not deal with a flailing awwtard having outbursts, constantly interrupting, shitting their pants and wasting class time asking irrelevant questions. Mainstreaming might fly in grade and high schools, but I don't think it will work in college. I sure wouldn't go to a college that let retards enroll because I wouldn't want to be stuck in class with one, having paid hundreds or thousands of dollars to listen to Tardleigh grunt and masturbate the whole time and, knowing my luck, latch onto me like an orphaned duckling.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2013
Cambion, it wasn't in class, I was sitting on a bench outside, going over notes before the final. grinning smiley

... latch onto me like an orphaned duckling.

I know, right? Talk about total nightmare, especially since they generally fail to pick up on any hints that their presence is not desired, no matter how obvious the hint. *shudder*
Anonymous User
July 24, 2013
One of my good friends is on the autism spectrum, and she was able to go through normal college and graduate.

However this one family a bunch of us know, their son is *severely* autistic, he's going through school but is very low functioning, and his mum is *determined* that he's going to go into college and have a normal career and family and life. Except...he kind of can't? It's kind of impossible since he's so low functioning. Why do they think it's possible?

Bleh I was on cogentin for the muscle issues when I was on Abilify, but it caused urinary retention which SUCKS so I had to go off it and suffer the abilify for awhile. Thankfully the only problem I have now is forgetfulness on the depakote.
July 25, 2013
http://www.shepherdscollege.org/

http://www.thinkcollege.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Pineda

http://www.usnews.com/education/articles/2009/02/13/college-is-possible-for-students-with-intellectual-disabilities

Cambion
@cerebralherpes, if this tard isn't actually enrolled in the school or even individual classes, why the hell was he roaming free-range around the campus and sitting in on random classes like that? Colleges are money vampires and your ass can't be in a seat unless you've paid the school already. Tardo seems to have been fed the "I'm special" line his whole life and now feels it's his way to get anything he wants.

People with mild autism can do okay in college. One of my closest college buddies had ADD...nothing severe, nothing that interfered with his life, nothing that required medication. He was just a little socially awkward and would develop short-lived obsessions and change his life dream every couple weeks. Shit like that. And he did just fine in all his classes as well as another college.

However, this dumbass at CerebralHerpes' school doesn't sound like someone who can function in a normal college setting, especially if he was in a tard high school class and got his bullshit tard diploma. Professors will not deal with a flailing awwtard having outbursts, constantly interrupting, shitting their pants and wasting class time asking irrelevant questions. Mainstreaming might fly in grade and high schools, but I don't think it will work in college. I sure wouldn't go to a college that let retards enroll because I wouldn't want to be stuck in class with one, having paid hundreds or thousands of dollars to listen to Tardleigh grunt and masturbate the whole time and, knowing my luck, latch onto me like an orphaned duckling.

Community Colleges will carrall the half functioning tards into 'remedial' courses that catch people up to college level. The complete flapping shitters go to classes that are geared to... um... their sort.

I used the enabling center due to the fact I am a high functioning asperger's student and needed some support. However, most classes I took were standard classes that the 'normal' students took.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 25, 2013
Oh wow, a SPECIAL diploma! Did it have a pretty little gold star on it, too? sarcastic clapping

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 27, 2013
Why are tards more sex-crazed than normal people? I have noticed this. I really do not feel safe around tards. If this makes me a bigot, then so be it. I have had too many instances where I felt I might be harassed or raped by tards.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
July 27, 2013
peace-n-quiet
Why are tards more sex-crazed than normal people? I have noticed this. I really do not feel safe around tards. If this makes me a bigot, then so be it. I have had too many instances where I felt I might be harassed or raped by tards.

We all have the sex drive to a greater or lesser degree including the tards. The difference between the normals and the tards is the inhibition and control of that drive. Normals won't go and try to hump a stranger were as a tard will.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 30, 2013
Minor anecdote here. This morning, I went to the local pet store to get dog food. I guess it was "Take your tard out" day. Four or five mawms with young tards in tow swarmed the pet shop. Scaring the resident cat under the counter and making the large bird screech his poor head off. They did not buy anything and followed me as I was walking out. Was I stalked? sarcastic clapping
July 30, 2013
Years ago, I worked in a small Catholic high school. None of the teachers were trained in special ed, and we weren't supposed to take these types of students, but the way-too-kindly priest wouldn't turn anyone away, so we got stuck with a few of them. One girl "Karen" was pretty low-functioning. If she had been in public school, she would've been in all special classes, but her parents didn't want her in public school, so they sent her to us. We put her in a class two years below her age level, and she sort of drifted through. We all knew not to expect much of her, and just to let her "learn at her own pace." When it came time for graduation, the school granted her an "attendance certificate' in lieu of an actual diploma. And what did her asshole parents do? Enrolled her in community college! She lasted for two weeks before she broke down crying in class one day. The prof took her to administration, who then called my school, and asked the guidance counselor what her problem was. Our guidance conselor was SHOCKED that she was in college, and told the admin. exactly what this kid was like, and that she didn't even earn a diploma! She was immediately
dismissed from school, and now is on the janitorial staff at a local hospital, where she should've gone to start with!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login