Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

June stories from the Commode

Posted by Cambion 
June stories from the Commode
June 17, 2013
What better time to tell a bunch of breeder fails than on the heels of a dumbass breeder holiday? It's that time again to see what we're all missing out on because we're selfish spinsters that can't give up a life of partying and booze. smile rolling left righteyes2

:sx "Blended" famblee problems. Nine-year-old stepson tries to get Moo's 5-year-old daughter to get naked to play "the sex game." Another incident involved the delightful stepson taking Moo's toddler son into a room where no one was looking, took his pants off, pinned him to the floor and muffled his screams with his hand. Shockingly, Moo is actually pushing to get Rapeford out of the house, which of course her husband objects to. She better get off her ass and do something, or one day she's going to come home to find her stepson inside one of her bio kids.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384974/cant-trust-9-yr-old-stepson-around-our-small-children

spanking with a whip on the ass Moo doesn't like that her two teen stepsons discipline her 5-year-old. My guess is Moo does jack shit to discipline the little turd, so the teenagers feel the need to do what Moo can't be bothered to.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1385000/step-sons-vs-my-son

drinkingy This Moo married a real gem. Not only are there constant screaming matches between the husband and Moo's teen daughter, Duh "can't hold a job, lives in his shed, drinks a lot, smokes a lot, and only comes inside at night to tell the kids off or get our 3yr old in/out if the bath." Straight from the cow's ass. And she sluiced a loaf by this scholar just a few months ago. She won't leave because of the kyyyyyds.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1382828/my-husband-hates-my-daughter

:baybie1 Baby-rabid Moo is all butthurt because her husband doesn't want to have One Of Our OwnTM and would rather adopt or foster. Note both of them have teen or adult children. Moo has fostered before, but she's saying NO to doing it again unless they can have a bio-loaf first. I bet Moo is "accidentally" in pig within a year.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1380808/dh-and-i-have-a-blended-family-but-no-common-child-i-want-one-he-does-not-is-there-hope

saying 'wtf' Why adoption can be very not worth it. Couple fosters and then adopts a teen boy. In the year between the start of fostering and official adoption, Bratleigh assaulted his adoptive mother and then decided he wants to return to his abusive bio Moo. Can you imagine throwing away five figures to buy some little bastard teen only to have him turn around and go back to his bio Moo not even a year later? Must be he likes being abused and his adoptive parents weren't beating his ass enough. I tell you if I spent thousands of dollars buying a kid and they did this to me, I would kick their ass.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1383480/my-adopted-son-went-back-to-his-bio-family

:mrd "Bawwww my husband isn't my soul mate!" Lots of Moos chiming in about how much it hurts to see their friends on Facebook talking about how much they love their spouses. The Moo cows basically say it's better to have a "real life" relationship where a husband and wife are not affectionate toward one another because it makes them more stable/solid. Or something. Methinks it's jealousy because they all settled for the first erect cock they rode. This is not to say people have to be all stupid and gaga over each other forever, but this sounds like way too much distance. Some of them say "He's not perfect or the one, but he's the best person to have a family with." I'm not sure if it's worse to settle with someone who isn't a dick or to be "in love" with a crazy alcoholic/junkie/pedo. I have no sympathy, they're the ones who decided to settle, most likely because they wanted teh baybees and didn't care who they had them with.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384526/my-husband-is-not-my-soul-mate

:eh?? High-functioning 5-year-old awwtard drowned in the bathtub and was pulled off life support 12 hours later. Something tells me this was not exactly an accident.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1383624/lost-5-y-o
Re: June stories from the Commode
June 17, 2013
Thanks for digging those up Cambion!
Going to settle in for some train wrecks...

eating popcorn
Anonymous User
June 17, 2013
Wow. I read the comments on the autard offing post. Gag me.
June 17, 2013
Here's the root of the problem with "Soul mate" lacking crunchy Moo, which is clearly depicted in her blog in, "Birthday letter to my baby boy": eye rolling smiley

http://spiritysol.blogspot.com/search/label/Mothering

Birthday letter to my baby boy

To my baby boy, on his third birthday.

Precious Tai-
three years ago today, here on this very bed, you took your first breath. Wrapped in afternoon peach-colored sunlight, we held onto one another. I soaked you up, studying every perfect curve of your tiny body. You took inventory of your new world, closed your deep brown eyes, and nursed your way back to dreamland.
EEEEWWW. She sluiced him on their BED? What a bunch of bullshit bad poetry what with this "peach colored sunlight", and her "...studying every curve of your tiny body" nonsense. As if THAT visual wasn't bad enough, then she has to go further and force the reader to imagine a slippery loaf with the bloody cord still attached suckling on her engorged purple udder. That, and she says they have been married five years and the kid is three, so she's either been inpig or suckling a toddler for at least four of the five years they have been married.:headbrick

I knew, on the day you were born, that my entire life had been leading me up to that moment. Each breath, each step, brought me closer to the day that I would finally meet you. Like a far away star, I felt you pulling me--- your energy reaching across lightyears and forcefields, coaxing me into motherhood a 24. WHAT BULLSHIT! "Coaxing" her into Moohood? How ridulous. She makes it sounds like the BOY is her "soulmate" what with this "far away star", and his "..energy reaching across light years and force field" Star Trek-speak. I so want to say to her,"You FUCKED without birth control and like most every other female animal who does that, you got knocked up and shat out the product of that act. There were no angelic loaves reaching across the galaxy to fulfill your destiny, rather you have produced a baby who needs to be fed and his diapers changed, nothing more and nothing less.:baybie1

Now, you've made your journey around the sun three whole times. You are an expert at this game we call life. Full of lightning energy, you charge your way through the world-- speeding forward, stopping only for snuggles and bunny kisses.Gross, the whole damned thing, especially the snuggles and bunny kisses part. WHY do these cows behave as if they are in a romance with their sons and then act bewildered when their husbands lose interest in them? confused smiley

Each day you surprise me with new wisdom and growth. You are ready to take on the world. And to the world, I say this: Watch out! A wild little being is headed your way. He is brave and kind and carries enough energy in his small body to power a country. Open your arms to him. Keep him safe, please. He is my heart, the joy of my world. He is my everything, and I thank you for sharing him with me.That kid isn't ready to take on shitting in the toilet by himself, let alone ready to, "...take on the world". Who is she asking to keep him safe and whatnot? Usually fundies come right out and ask God to do it, but this one here seems to think her kid is from another planet or something what with all this star and light year talk.WHO is sharing this kid with her, "The Prophets" from the fucking Worm Hole? I hate the way they always seem to think their kid is some "gift" from a higher power when he's just a regular kid born of a humaneye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 17, 2013
As for the first one, if my nine-year-old was continually trying to rape my two younger kids, I wouldn't be taking the time to make some long-winded post on a moo forum! The nine-year-old has CLEARLY been the victim of sexual abuse/assault, and needs help/restraint immediately!
June 17, 2013
WTF, "Tai?" Wasn't that a character in Digimon? I wonder if that name is meant to be a little joke so Moo could call him "my Tai." In any case, that Moo sounds fucked in the head; someone who obsesses over their kids THAT much is bound to be one of those parents that has their child's whole life all figured out from start to finish when the child is still shitting its pants, then they turn into control freaks when the child deviates from their "destined" path.

And the pediatrician of the rapey stepson is a retard if they think that what the kid is doing is just innocent curiosity. I remember being at that "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" age and it was nothing like what this kid is doing. I wonder if he'd be doing this shit if his step-siblings were his age or older. He tries to coax the 5-year-old out of her clothes, but actually strips and holds down the toddler. He got much more aggressive with the weaker and smaller of his two siblings, which means he's smart enough to know how to target someone that can be easily taken advantage of. Scary shit. Even him saying "sex game" sounds like something a pedo-rific adult would tell a kid to keep them quiet about being abused. I'm curious to see how that story unfolds and if the kids actually gets stuck in a different home or gets to help himself to his siblings' orifices.

Considering Duh is suggesting counseling, that leads me to believe he did not abuse the kid. Someone who molests or rapes their child would not suggest something that could lead to them being outed. Maybe there's an Uncle Chester in the family, or maybe even the bio Moo. Just because someone has a vagina doesn't mean they aren't capable of sexual abuse.
June 18, 2013
"Tai"'s moo is a liar at the outset. Newborns' eyes are blue, not dark brown.
June 18, 2013
bop

As much as I hate to side with a moo, it is possible for a newborn to not have blue eyes. Both my sister and I had black eyes when we were born. And most of the cousins on my paternal side were born with brown or black eyes.
June 18, 2013
harrick
bop

As much as I hate to side with a moo, it is possible for a newborn to not have blue eyes. Both my sister and I had black eyes when we were born. And most of the cousins on my paternal side were born with brown or black eyes.

Ditto. I had black eyes and hair as a newborn. Only thing that changed was my skin tone; it's not uncommon for black babies to be born lily-white and the melanin kick in a little later.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login