Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Big Rat is ebil to flappers

Posted by aliceblue 
The Big Rat is ebil to flappers
October 22, 2013
Given our spate of autards amok articles I was doing some searching and came up with an Outraged Parent TM post on the Flappiness Is blog.
http://flappinessis.com/why-autism-families-are-so-angry-with-disney/

Apparently Disney has responded to the abuse of its passes for the disabled by no longer allowing such persons to go immediately to the front of the line or to go on a ride repeatedly (I didn't know about this - certain ones usually have an hour to hour and a half ride and you can rarely go on them more than twice in a day if you want to do anything else).

Response? "Moo, moo, angry. Moo, my autard can't wait in lines, has a disorder where he HAS to go on the same ride repeatedly. Moo, inconsiderate."
Plus this lovely bit of prose from grown tard.
this new policey stinks i have autism an i usly just like to go on same rides over an over last timne went with friend after the 3 time on a ride she convied me to do something else .but the new policuy would give me a panick acttak i be worry i miss the time an stuff this just isnt good for us at all .i can explain how bad this is when im not in it .pluse i have asthma an can get over heated easy an that also why i can bre in long lines ugg not a happy austim adult

There were a couple of sane comments
...the core components at Disney remain significantly more friendly to Autism and other disabilities then any other park. Disney maintains private eating areas for those who get overwhelmed, quiet rooms, break areas and staff that pays attention to the needs of the visitor. I wish the old system could come back, but I can't rail at Disney for their approach here.. maintain the core components that most of those with physical and disabilities truly need and try to minimize the financial element that can be abused by the old system....
They have special tard dining, rooms & break areas? And they still want more? Typical mootards. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: The Big Rat is ebil to flappers
October 22, 2013
If you get 'overwhelmed easily', then how about stay AWAY from a goddamn tourist's trap? I for one hate crowds and heat, but I still love to go to Universal/IOA during non-peak times and I have a lot of fun. I certainly wouldn't show up there and then bitch at the park staff for not making me feel special and ruining everyone else's fun time.
October 23, 2013
For everybody who gets to skip the queue, there are a hundred people who are set back in line. I'm sure none of them enjoy waiting, ether: they are hot, thirsty, need to pee, their feet hurt, and they're sick of being hemmed in by other people and waiting for hours for a two minute ride (can you tell I don't like theme parks?). Why do these people matter less?
October 23, 2013
aliceblue
Given our spate of autards amok articles I was doing some searching and came up with an Outraged Parent TM post on the Flappiness Is blog.
http://flappinessis.com/why-autism-families-are-so-angry-with-disney/

Apparently Disney has responded to the abuse of its passes for the disabled by no longer allowing such persons to go immediately to the front of the line or to go on a ride repeatedly (I didn't know about this - certain ones usually have an hour to hour and a half ride and you can rarely go on them more than twice in a day if you want to do anything else).

Response? "Moo, moo, angry. Moo, my autard can't wait in lines, has a disorder where he HAS to go on the same ride repeatedly. Moo, inconsiderate."
Plus this lovely bit of prose from grown tard.
this new policey stinks i have autism an i usly just like to go on same rides over an over last timne went with friend after the 3 time on a ride she convied me to do something else .but the new policuy would give me a panick acttak i be worry i miss the time an stuff this just isnt good for us at all .i can explain how bad this is when im not in it .pluse i have asthma an can get over heated easy an that also why i can bre in long lines ugg not a happy austim adult

There were a couple of sane comments
...the core components at Disney remain significantly more friendly to Autism and other disabilities then any other park. Disney maintains private eating areas for those who get overwhelmed, quiet rooms, break areas and staff that pays attention to the needs of the visitor. I wish the old system could come back, but I can't rail at Disney for their approach here.. maintain the core components that most of those with physical and disabilities truly need and try to minimize the financial element that can be abused by the old system....
They have special tard dining, rooms & break areas? And they still want more? Typical mootards. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Awwww-poor moo! Perhaps the moos should be mad at the people such as other breeders who abused the old system. The new system requires disabled customers to have an appointment to ride the rides they want.
October 23, 2013
yurble
For everybody who gets to skip the queue, there are a hundred people who are set back in line. I'm sure none of them enjoy waiting, ether: they are hot, thirsty, need to pee, their feet hurt, and they're sick of being hemmed in by other people and waiting for hours for a two minute ride (can you tell I don't like theme parks?). Why do these people matter less?

Some of the Disney rides are pretty worth it and last longer than two minutes (unfortunately, one of those is It's a Fucking Small World) and the quality of those rides is pretty awesome (Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted House, and the late great 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea). But I agree overall with your point. Like with Great Adventure-you are waiting an hour to ride Kingda Ka? Why??
October 23, 2013
Aren't autism parunts always saying that their chyldren have "sensory issues" and sensitivities? Wouldn't an amusement park -- with crowds, loud noises, lights, etc -- be just about the worst place in the world to take an autistic person?
October 23, 2013
If crowds, noise, bright lights, and unpredictability are horrible for autistic kids, then a theme park simply isn't suited for them. Parents of autistic kids need to accept that life is going to be a different ballgame for the kids, and some things will never really be suited to them (depending on how profoundly autistic your kid is, of course). They need to adapt their trips, or stick to things that aren't overstimulating and/or frustrating for their kid, and they're setting him/her up for failure by taking a trip to a place that very well could be completely ill-suited for Derpford.. The entire world won't be able to adapt to remove all bright lights, long lines, sudden noises, strict rules, etc.
October 23, 2013
I absolutely cannot think of a worse place to bring a tard than a fucking amusement park. Not only the bright lights, crowds and noise, but having to wait for longer than 5 seconds, endless large stuffed animals (which you know they will NEED right that second) and how easily a tard could get lost if they decide to bolt into the crowd. Plus, what happens when you've got more than one tard getting bumped to the front of the line? I imagine there will be a scene when one tard can't get on first. What if there's a whole line of tards at the front? How do they decide who goes to the front of the tard line?

If you or your retarded brats can't handle any aspect of an amusement park, such as the waiting, then don't fucking go to one. Go to a fucking traveling carnival where the lines aren't as long.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it'd be hilarious to strap three retards into that bungee "ride" where they lift you a few stories up before dropping you and you swing back and forth at 70 miles an hour?
October 24, 2013
So, it seems like the autism parunts are upset because they think it was fair to jump to the head of the line, ride the ride, then get right back to the head of the line and go again, and again, and again. How is that fair for those who have waited? Some surely waited up to an hour, or more, just to get their first ride.

Of course it's not fair for a line-jumper to get on the same ride a half-dozen times before someone who has waited for a long time and has yet to even get on for their first ride.

I mean, jeez, they are still given a reservation of sorts, that they can skip all the waiting and just go back and get on the ride at the approved time. That's still something that most park visitors aren't able to do. It's not that the autistics even have to wait in line, they could go do something else and come back at the appointed time. But, nope, that's not good enough; they must go to the front of the line every time, anytime they want, for as many rides as they want. And that's fair?
October 24, 2013
Snark Shark
zatoth
It's a Fucking Small World) ).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

NEVER AGAIN.

That fucking ride was truly conceived in the deepest depths of Hell
October 24, 2013
Cambion
I absolutely cannot think of a worse place to bring a tard than a fucking amusement park. Not only the bright lights, crowds and noise, but having to wait for longer than 5 seconds, endless large stuffed animals (which you know they will NEED right that second) and how easily a tard could get lost if they decide to bolt into the crowd. Plus, what happens when you've got more than one tard getting bumped to the front of the line? I imagine there will be a scene when one tard can't get on first. What if there's a whole line of tards at the front? How do they decide who goes to the front of the tard line?

If you or your retarded brats can't handle any aspect of an amusement park, such as the waiting, then don't fucking go to one. Go to a fucking traveling carnival where the lines aren't as long.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it'd be hilarious to strap three retards into that bungee "ride" where they lift you a few stories up before dropping you and you swing back and forth at 70 miles an hour?

Let's combine two thread thoughts here: what about large violent autistic brats who are being in line or seated at the same time with people with physical disabilities? Especially children with muscle or bone disorders or recovering from cancer? Things being said here and on the other thread about excitable hand flappers who attack kids and you have Killertard who has it in his head he wants to ride something a sickly child has an appointment for but he has to wait and goes into meltdown mode. Not saying the new policy is bad, because I actually like it, BUT if you have tards who have problems because they cannot go on a ride six times in an hour, WHY are they even at a place where there are potential targets for their rage?
October 24, 2013
There is actually a real autism blog called FLAPPenisis? I thought it was going to be a cf parody blog or something with that name. flappiness?? WTF?

So, it's not so bad people call 'em flappers here because the breeders call them that too, right? lol
October 24, 2013
Boo fucking hoo.

If these flappers are going to stay away from Disney, I am all for it! I may actually be able to enjoy theme parks without all of the tard meltdowns!!

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
October 24, 2013
Snark Shark
Cambion
I imagine there will be a scene when one tard can't get on first. What if there's a whole line of tards at the front? How do they decide who goes to the front of the tard line?

Terrific Terrible Tard Terror Battle!

"Also, am I the only one who thinks it'd be hilarious to strap three retards into that bungee "ride" where they lift you a few stories up before dropping you and you swing back and forth at 70 miles an hour?"

waving hellolarious

and the concentrated flapping would keep them moving perpetually!

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

That's without a doubt the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!
October 24, 2013
When I saw this thread title - it made me think of the big, inflatable rats that striking workers get for their protests.

And then I thought - I should rent one of these Big Rats and put it on my front lawn!

And then - sit back and watch any passing flappazoids go crazy! Halloween's coming up - it's the perfect time!

That'd be some cheap entertainment right there!

grinning smiley
October 24, 2013
Snark Shark
Cambion
I imagine there will be a scene when one tard can't get on first. What if there's a whole line of tards at the front? How do they decide who goes to the front of the tard line?

Terrific Terrible Tard Terror Battle!

"Also, am I the only one who thinks it'd be hilarious to strap three retards into that bungee "ride" where they lift you a few stories up before dropping you and you swing back and forth at 70 miles an hour?"

waving hellolarious

and the concentrated flapping would keep them moving perpetually!

It would be like the Dumbo ride with Tards instead of elephants! waving hellolarious

There is actually a real autism blog called FLAPPenisis? I thought it was going to be a cf parody blog or something with that name. flappiness?? WTF?
All too real. One of those moos espousing that tards shouldn't have to fit into an NT world but should be loved for their spaysulness (oddities and violence).
Mooooooo autards no longer allowed to cut lines at disney world/land
November 24, 2013
http://www.thestar.com/life/2013/09/27/wealthy_new_yorkers_spoil_the_magic_kingdom_for_kids_with_autism.html
Re: Mooooooo autards no longer allowed to cut lines at disney world/land
November 24, 2013

People with all kinds of disabilities, such as cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis, have signed but the bulk are families with autistic children

So more than likely there were hundreds upon hundreds of awwtard famblies at any given time, hopping onto rides and attractions with no line, probably over and over again while normal people are stuck waiting. It's not fair to regular folks, adults and kyds alike just because these stupid moos can't teach their special snowflakes to fucking wait their turn.
November 24, 2013
Shiny

People with all kinds of disabilities, such as cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis, have signed but the bulk are families with autistic children

So more than likely there were hundreds upon hundreds of awwtard famblies at any given time, hopping onto rides and attractions with no line, probably over and over again while normal people are stuck waiting. It's not fair to regular folks, adults and kyds alike just because these stupid moos can't teach their special snowflakes to fucking wait their turn.

and this: "“They haven’t taken into account that many kids with autism are very impulsive, to walk up to a ride then not be able to get on would be very difficult,” says Lanthier, former executive director of Autism Speaks Canada. “We’re not talking about a two minute cry, but rather a half-hour to an hour tantrum.” "

Basically these kids are accustomed to getting their way and throw a tantrum when they dont; could it possibly be that they were never discplined a day in their life?
Shiny

Pretty much all societies have experienced the problems that arise from creating a special class of citizens who gain privileges without reason... especially when the vast majority of people don't have those privileges, and can never hope to earn those privileges.

And let me also add, it's not like these folks are being banned from the attractions. They're simply being told that they are not a special kind of citizen, and are going to have to wait in line... like, you know, the rest of us ordinary folks that represent the other 99+% of the population.
Oh Booofuckinghoo! Let them wait like everybody else. Most awwtizm today is just lazy ass parunts not doing their job of disciplining the brats and now they want special rewards for being lazy. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these fuckers actually faked being an awtard just to get through the line quick.

Nothing surprises me about these pieces of shit nowadays. I stopped going to parks like this years ago because of ill mannered brats and teenagers gipping through the que lines like they own the place.

jbs
November 25, 2013
Sounds like Disney will still have their fastpass system, meaning that these parents can still get a ticket for a ride that allows them to come back at a certain time and jump to the front of the line. The difference here is that anyone can do it, and it means these idiots will have to do a bit planning. But yeah, how dare they not be able to jump to the front of any line on a whim. How dare they be treated like everyone else. I'm sure they could turn this into a teachable moment for their brats if they ever pulled their heads out of their asses.
November 25, 2013
ladybug2203
Basically these kids are accustomed to getting their way and throw a tantrum when they dont; could it possibly be that they were never discplined a day in their life?

Absolutely!!!! I would bet 99% of autism is just bad parenting. When a kid throws a tantrum, give the kid a spank and then you'll see if it's really autism, or just a spoiled brat.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine

“It’s horrific that people found loopholes, that families abused the policy therefore restricting access to others,” says Lanthier.

Apparently "rich" moos would hire disabled people to go with the family so they could get special treatment too. Well color me surprised. Another moo took advantage. What did they expect? ALL kids have a tendency to be impatient. How many times did faaaamilies have to explain to their fidgeting brats that the reason it's taking twice as long to get on the ride is that those other special children keep cutting in line before they figured out that all they had to do was pull the autism card too?

“I personally know dozens of families with autistic kids who have gone to Disney World specifically because of the policy for getting on rides.”

No doubt. They descended on the place like locusts. So everyone else who paid for a ticket is expected not only to get no special treatment, but to wait EVEN LONGER while Tardette cuts in line at every turn?
alana
Sounds like Disney will still have their fastpass system, meaning that these parents can still get a ticket for a ride that allows them to come back at a certain time and jump to the front of the line. The difference here is that anyone can do it, and it means these idiots will have to do a bit planning. But yeah, how dare they not be able to jump to the front of any line on a whim. How dare they be treated like everyone else. I'm sure they could turn this into a teachable moment for their brats if they ever pulled their heads out of their asses.

THIS is an excellent point! I'd forgotten about FastPass!
What the hell is wrong with these morons? If Tardley starts flailing and foaming at the mouth when it can't be unleashed immediately on to any ride they approach, there is no reason in the world why part of its entourage can't sneak over while the autard is distracted and get a FastPass. This way, later on, when they DO actually approach the ride, they can breeze right on to it. What's so hard about that, and why do hyperactive tards with no physical disability require more than that??

I used to know one of these opportunist scumbags who would cling to a certain guy we knew with a mystery illness that allowed him disabled access on the rides at Disneyland. He wasn't in a wheelchair, and didn't appear to be disabled in any way, but he had some kind of card that he could flash to do it. Until the guy let it be known that he was happy to let the opportunist scumbag use him for this, said scumbag barely even noticed the guy. Needless to say, they became fast friends.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login