Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smothering Day, part II

Posted by Cambion 
Smothering Day, part II
May 09, 2014
For the hell of it, I went back to the Commode again to see if there was anything particularly lulzy to read that I missed. Boy, was there ever.

Homebirth Bloopers

face saying 'error'r Moo with kre8ively named kids (Liberty and Arcadia) homebirfs a mutant which she chooses to name "Pacific." Makes one of her daughters cut the cord. According to Moo's blog, this new loaf was born with a genetic disease that can cause second-degree burns from brief periods of sunlight (direct or indirect) and even from artificial lights. This mutation increases his odds of developing skin cancer by 10,000%. Pacific also has a higher chance of developing oral cancer and a 50% chance of neurological degeneration.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1394392/birth-story-of-my-one-in-a-million-special-needs-son
http://pacificnights.org/

:crz Homebirfin' Moo has hurt fee fees because she gets prenatal care from a real OB and the pracitce dismisses her for noncompliance when she's in-pig a second time (because she didn't follow their instructions). General Mooing about how OBs are horrible people with God complexes. Well if you're not going to follow the fuckin' educated DOCTOR'S orders, why the fuck go to one? Shit out the kid at home if doctors are such bastards. I can't say I blame the doctors; Moo comes in for prenatal care, shits the loaf at home and something goes wrong? She'll find a way to sue the doctor. It's better to just wash your hands completely of these crunchy lunatics.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1215713/disgusting-story-of-ob-gyn-god-complex-posted-in-ddc-as-well

:smn Another homebirfer has chronic hypertension, which I think increases the odds of pre-ecclampsia and ecclampsia (for those who don't know, this can result in premature birth and can kill the mother and/or the loaf). But let's have a homebirth anyway! Also, high blood pressure meds can cause circulation issues in the fetus, so says a Moo who disagrees with the idea of homebirth and hyper-T.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1320896/homebirth-safe-with-chronic-hypertension

:bawl Moo has post-partum depression after her second calving that was so bad, it landed her in the hospital and her husband insisted on no more kids. Big shock, the current incubating parasite was unplanned. Seems Moo's PPD gets a lot worse with each subsequent pregnancy, so lets see if she hurls this one into traffic once its born.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1397335/newly-pregnant-with-3rd-baby-second-homebirth-history-of-severe-ppd

Infertile Myrtles

:Violin Forty pages dedicated to the "fertility challenged." Because "infertile" or "barren" are too harsh for their delicate, broken uteri.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1398153/the-fertility-challenged-one-thread-spring-2014

Genital obsessors

:eyebrows Creepy "intactivist" Moos bitching about those meanie-head pediatricians daring to retract their uncut sons' foreskins. I don't know anything about infant and toddler exams, but surely if a kid is not circumcised, it's not unreasonable for the doc to take a look and make sure nothing is infected or swollen? These Moos all act like the kids have been seriously injured if a doctor does this.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1382725/foreskin-forcibly-retracted

My Hard, Demanding Life as a House Monster

two cents From the piehole of a SAHM: "How do you feel leeching financially off your husband while you sit on your ever-widening ass all the time?" One Moo says she feels independent doing the management of the money her husband earns. Some are smart enough to have their own bank accounts... to fill with their nonexistent paychecks.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1394115/how-do-you-feel-about-being-financially-dependent

eating popcorn SAHM is mad that her husband who works 10-12 hour shifts doesn't help around the house beyond getting one of the brats to bed. She has kept count of the number of times he has done dishes in the last 15 months. She's tired of it. How dare he work all day long to support her ass and their kids and NOT do housework too. Moo says she works one day a week, but doesn't say at what or for how long. I would be more understanding if both parents worked a relatively equal amount, but when one half of the couple sits at home doing fuck all and the other does landscaping for half the day, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect Moo to do more shit around the house. Moo also seems to be withholding sex, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's dipping his wick in a tighter, younger pussy.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334219/husband-doesnt-help-around-the-house-im-tired-of-it

moo with baybeem SAHMs talk about things they gave up to be ass-sitting house monsters. Sacrifices include going to/graduating from college, traveling, partying, careers, high salaries, vacations, retirement benefits, releasing an album, adult conversation, and the best one: "Credibility with working adults." But, and say it with me, It's All Worth ItTM
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1392410/what-did-you-give-up-to-sahm

Sold kids and second-hand kids

:baybie1 Moos talking about hunting down their adopted-out children. Someone mentions "search angels," who are people that will find and release information from closed/sealed adoption records to the bio parents. The author in this topic says the bio-Duh was very abusive. Can these women not understand that maybe their kids don't want to meet them? That maybe the kids were never told they were adopted and to have some strange woman banging on their door 30 years later claiming to be their "real" mother might cause them distress? If the adoption was CLOSED, take the hint, Moo.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389424/desperately-searching-for-my-son

eye rolling smiley Bio-Duh has a case of teh butthurtz because his daughter refers to her stepfather as "Daddy" now, but also calls her biological father "Dad." Bio-Duh admits further down that he doesn't want anyone thinking that HIS fucktrophy is the STEPfather's offspring. Says, "I'm so very very proud of her I want to take credit." In other words, he's worried he went through all the effort of knocking up his ex and this other guy comes along and takes credit for proof of Bio-Duh's fertile, heterosexual loins.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1141475/ladies-help-a-hurt-father-daughter-calls-stepfather-daddy

Duh with bratsd Duh has seven kids by four different women and his current wife says she's got the itch to make One Of Our OwnTM with him. Because obviously he's so good at staying with the mothers of his kids.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1396274/dh-has-several-children-i-have-none-but-have-baby-fever-looking-for-some-advice
Re: Smothering Day, part II
May 09, 2014
I thought the foreskin needed to be retracted once in a while to clean it. I do not have one, so might be mistaken. But I do know the nooks and crannies in our lady bits require hygiene (not the Massengill type). Accumulated secretions can fester and lead to infections. An infant does not know that and cannot see to it himself. So moo, let the mean pediatrician do his job, trying to keep your son healthy. If it bothers you too much, ask baby-daddy to do it.smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
May 09, 2014
I actually feel really sorry for "Pacific". Nobody should be born with such a genetic disease and then suffer so much from it. Wouldn't it have been better if he wouldn't have been born to spare him from all of this and also give his siblings a better life?
May 09, 2014
Two of your items made me sit up and take notice.

The first is the item about being financially dependent on one's spouse. I recall a few years ago reading the book, "The Feminine Mistake," by Leslie Bennetts. In it, she writes about how this is such a poor move by women because of the huge risk of divorce, disability, or death of the husband, all of which would put the wife into financial straits, especially if there are dependent children still in the picture. Bennetts includes many anecdotes about women who gave up their careers and failed to use their college education for anything productive to become economically dependent on their husbands and how that backfired when their lives did not go as planned.

The second is list of things these women gave up to be SAHM. Wow, that's quite of list of things (generally positive, although some of them I have no desire for anyway) they gave up, some of which I mentioned just above. I think about a list we CFers gave up to be CF and how NONE of them would be anything positive. Or, we would simply list one word in response: NOTHING! smiling smiley
May 09, 2014
I did a little reading on the subject of foreskins once. And I don't think I was misled, the foreskin is solidly attached to most of the glans for the first several years of life, much like your fingernail is attached to the bed beneath it.(which horrifies me about infant circumcision.)
This loosens gradually as the kid grows up and should be retractable by the time he is anywhere from 6-9 or so from what I remember.

So yes, big meany doctor probably caused the kid some pain. Good job moo for NOT TALKING TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT THIS before releasing your baby into his hands. Fucking morons.

Kid's not damaged for life, being an area of high vascularity, it will heal well and rapidly. I separated a fingernail once, it grows a little funny now, weak on one side and crooked.
Why did I look into foreskins? Greatly enjoyed the one intact boyfriend I had for a few months, have always been curious why the rest of my boyfriends' circumcision scars look so different. And I'm a geek, so I geeked out on it.
May 09, 2014
The sickly homebirth kid has a condition called xeroderma pigmentosum. As said, it's genetic, meaning someone in the famblee had it. Also, it is possible to test for this condition while the clump is still incubating via amniocentesis like one would for Down's syndrome, but since this idiot did a homebirth, I seriously doubt she got real prenatal care. Also, amniocentesis is seen by a lot of paranoid Moos as instant, guaranteed miscarriage because of the small chance the test itself will terminate the pregnancy. IMO if your clump is so sick that it dies from a test, maybe that's a good thing. Weed out the weakling early.

Poor kid. I know it's not his fault, and it's not due to Moo wanting to be Super Hippie by stunt birthing in a kiddy pool. From what I'm reading, a vast majority of people born with this disease will die in early adulthood from skin cancer. Also, on top of the 10,000% higher chance of skin cancer, people with this illness are 1000% more likely to get other kinds of cancers too.AND Moo is fucked in the head and on Zoloft (or was anyway) because she is suicidally depressed. Sounds like she also tried her hand at fostering and adopting (which is a refreshing thing to see over there), but shit didn't work out too well, so she had to have One Of Our OwnTM with her new partner, and look how well that turned out. I just can't imagine what kind of quality of life this kid will have, needing to be covered head to toe in clothes and a thick layer of the strongest sunscreen. And if he spends a little too much time under a bathroom light, he'll wind up in the burn unit. Sounds like he has a painful life ahead of him.

Moo also inquires about the cancer-fighting benefits of titmilk, as if her boob juice is going to save her kid with those horrible odds working against him.

From some stuff I've read there, it seems like quite a few doctors will not bother with late-term prenatal care for Moos if there appears to be a huge gap between checkups (like one at 8 weeks and then the next one at 30 weeks).

Looks like a couple of the SAHMs had low aspirations in life. In the "what I gave up" topic, some say that they didn't really give up anything. So either that's a bold-faced lie, bred very young, of just had such low expectations of themselves that breeding was all they had to look forward to.
May 09, 2014
barren4ever
I thought the foreskin needed to be retracted once in a while to clean it. I do not have one, so might be mistaken. But I do know the nooks and crannies in our lady bits require hygiene (not the Massengill type). Accumulated secretions can fester and lead to infections. An infant does not know that and cannot see to it himself. So moo, let the mean pediatrician do his job, trying to keep your son healthy. If it bothers you too much, ask baby-daddy to do it.smile rolling left righteyes2

Even if you're clipped you need to that - at least daily.

barren4ever

I've always had problems with smegma ever since I can remember. I have to use a mirror to scrape it away. Daily baths don't solve it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login