Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kancer Kurer kills seven people, because girls wouldn't sleep with him

Posted by nightfire 
S54,

Your thoughts remind me that IMO alot of this stuff is economic. Religion is a tool of Capitalism. Be fruitful and multiply? Women are the cause of sin, sex is a sin, but women can be redeemed by child birth?

Think on these things. What is this? It's animal breeding, is what it is. It's pretty obvious. Why were things stated like this? Think of what it implies. 'The Bible' as modern Western people know it was re written in the Middle Ages (King James). Breed more Serfs for the Overlords.

The same is true today.

This type of thinking / exponential growth is clearly proven wrong by - over population. Lack of resources.

Diversity is the better choice. And probably the 'natural' choice as it's less likely to lead to resource depletion.

Consider the things these MRA's believe in - it's all the same as any other Far Right Rhetoric on sex, gender roles, etc. Man should be The Provider, Women are to birth and care for children, etc. And what is this? This also boils down to the same economic ideas - breed more consumers.

Marxist Feminism includes sim observations, and more. Men should be aware of these things too, The Borg is out to trap us all ~

Not that I'm completely against Capitalism, either. But IMO it has ballooned into something ridiculous.

(Some) men (and women) get these ideas because we really are bombarded with it. Everywhere in the media. All aspects of the 'consumer culture'.

Stray Factoid: Technological history, the history of technology - is a thing. A subject people study. Yeah, really. You don't even need to go that far - don't people get General History in school anymore? World War 2? Ring any bells?

What happened after? All that mfg. capability and no more tanks and planes to build. But on the upside - any foreign mfg. competitors had been bombed into oblivion! So the US had their domestic market cornered. And all sorts of mfg. capabilities ~
So - what to make? Hmmmm, I dunno......... WAIT! Consumer Products!!!

And of course, for that, you're going to need a steady supply of consumers. And you know where those come from ~

And that worked OK, for awhile, until breeding slowed and imports increased.

Oh, if we could ONLY go back to those Good Old Days! Imagine how much money we could make! how happy JESUS would be!!!

It's all pretty obvious to me. It's Capitalism. All the rest is BS, the 'emotional hooks' designed to draw you in and obfuscate the bottom line.
tiggrrrsf
Oh My Goddess Becky ... you are so right ... I just take it for granted that folks are more advanced, but yes, a gay man who is in total denial would hate women who can't get is teenyweinie hard ... because you know he had plenty of chances, who doesn't these days? Esp where he grew up, come ON, now ... you have to TRY not to get laid in LA .. .I can remember, before AIDS hit, some gay bars did not want FISHIES in there ... so I wouldn't go to those bars, plenty of gay bars like us fishies just fine. and didn't he kill the men with a knife? It's kinda obvious what message that sent ... he got up close and personal with the men .. . oh lordy .. . I wonder what his family's lawyers are saying about this? They HAD to know what was going on with this fucked up douche.

Our little homicidal "friend" could have been working both sides of the street but wasn't out an of the closet bisexual. That manifesto could still be targeting the males, only you have to read the lines and the corpses, he has males among the females.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
cfchevygirl
Found this from an article posted by NBC. There's a bunch of stories on the page. The first story identifies two of the stabbed men as roommates of the killer. They seem to be unsure of the 3rd person being a roommate or not. But, that seems to be answered in an article further down the page.

Link

Apparently from his "manifesto":

"The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber," Rodger wrote in a 141-page manifesto that detailed his plans.

Rodger also wrote that he would lure people into the apartment and kill them before an "ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista."

So, 2 of the 3 stabbed men appear to be roommates of the killer, and the reason he killed them was their presence in the apartment would've prevented from playing out his plan the way he wanted to.

He obviously scrapped the luring people to his apartment part of the plan, for some reason. Yet, he still killed the roommates -- who he seemed to only want to do so because they would be in the way of his planned torture/murder shack.

As for his apartment, this is it: Link Looks like regular student apartment housing. Now, considering that he was a multiple time drop-out, not sure why he was still in student housing, but, apparently he was.

Thanks for that, CFCG!
This is the article that seemed to really want to spell out where he was supposedly staying. http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/25/elliot-rodger-roommates-names-police-identify/ I can't tell whether this is just someone's gossip blog, or someone actually trying to report news. Maybe it was just one of those cases where people were spouting the wrong information in the feeding frenzy for info right after it happened.
YW Cats. I did check out the site you posted and followed a link from there to a CBS story, and they did say he had been living at some kind of assisted living center.

If I had to guess, maybe he had been at the center prior to this apartment? Maybe that's where the social worker comes in? Perhaps the social worker and/or therapists suggested he be able to move out of the center at some point? Or maybe he even was there and left against their advice, thus why the social worker was the one who called the police on him last week?

As I mentioned before, I thought it was odd that he was in student housing when he wasn't currently as student as far as the news has said. So, maybe he left the living center with the idea of going back to school and was able to move into student housing?

Either way, if the news is correct and he was at that assisted living center, it will be interesting to find out how he left and whether someone signed off on the idea of him being okay to leave. It may just be a voluntary thing of course, but, if someone did have to sign-off on him leaving, well that could be a whole new angle.

Interestingly, the CBS story mentions a part about how he was allegedly "bullied" and thrown off a balcony. As I recall, from a different source, he mentioned that (maybe in his "manifesto") and that he had been attempting to push some girls off the balcony in his first attempt at his perceived revenge. So, it's noteworthy that the CBS story left that out, making him look more like a victim than someone who essentially got what he deserved for trying to push others over first.
The more I read, the more of an asshole this guy was, even prior to his rampage.

Elliot Rodger grew up on the edges of Hollywood but was not quite a part of it.

His father, Peter Rodger, aspired to make films, but he mostly directed commercials. His mother "dated George Lucas for a short time" and was a friend of Steven Spielberg's, he wrote. His stepmother, Soumaya Akaaboune, acted in a few movies and was a regular on the French version of "Real Housewives," produced in Los Angeles.

These connections got him into a few "Star Wars" premieres and the premiere on March 12, 2012, for the first installment of "The Hunger Games," for which his father worked as a second-unit director.

Rodger wrote that the movie was "entertaining" and the premiere "was an extraordinary experience," but he said he "felt very bitter that I wasn't able to bring a girl with me as a date. The majority of men at the event had a date with them, and I felt so pathetic for not having a date. If only a girl at my collage had been attracted to me; I would have gladly brought her to the premiere as my date."

He attended a private Katy Perry concert the night before, thanks to wealthy friends who gave the tickets to the Rodger family. Elliot wrote about how seeing how rich families enjoy life made him resent that his "damnable mother" had not "married into wealth instead of being selfish."

"I couldn't help but feel a bitter form of envy at all of the rich kids at the concert. They grew up in lavish mansions, indulged in excessive opulence, and will never have to worry about anything in their pleasurable, hedonistic lives. I would take great pleasure in watching all of those rich families burn alive. Looking at all of them really drilled in my mind the importance of wealth.

"Wealth is one of the most important defining factors of self-worth and superiority. I hated and envied all of those kids for being born into wealth, while I had to struggle to find a way to claim wealth for myself. I had to be ruthless, and do whatever it takes to attain such wealth. After all, it was my only hope of ever being worthy of getting a girlfriend and living the life of gratification that I desire."

Link

Struggling to find a way to claim wealth for himself. Yes, quite the struggle of being handed a luxury car and designer clothes. Spoiled brat with a huge sense of entitlement. Plus, he clearly thought of a girlfriend being a possession/status symbol, rather than an actual person. Gee I can't imagine why the women didn't flock to him. smile rolling left righteyes2
cfchevygirl
Interestingly, the CBS story mentions a part about how he was allegedly "bullied" and thrown off a balcony. As I recall, from a different source, he mentioned that (maybe in his "manifesto") and that he had been attempting to push some girls off the balcony in his first attempt at his perceived revenge. So, it's noteworthy that the CBS story left that out, making him look more like a victim than someone who essentially got what he deserved for trying to push others over first.

Oh yeah, it wouldn't surprise me at all if in reality this guy was just a total douchebag to everyone he met right from the start. Then the poor dear just couldn't figure out why nobody liked him. I read some article yesterday that said that he'd called the cops after he'd done a citizen's arrest on one of his roommates for stealing 3 candles.

This isn't the same article, but it's at the bottom: http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20140524/sheriffs-officials-santa-barbara-shooter-elliot-rodger-killed-three-at-apartment-before-rampage

Can you imagine someone doing that, especially someone you have to put up with daily in fairly close quarters?? It would be one thing if he'd seen the guy and told him he thought it wasn't cool, and suggested he quit stealing supplies, but a citizen's arrest?? How self-important can you get? Not to mention awkward. Not that I support ripping off supply cabinets, but hell, even just tipping someone in charge off in private would have been a better way to go. If this guy went around doing that kind of thing to other people routinely, I'm not surprised he was thrown off a balcony! I read somewhere else, too (can't find the article now, sorry about that), where there was at least one instance where he had called the cops on someone for fighting with him, but it turned out he'd started it to begin with.

Wow, in what kind of scenario would he have even been able to try to push girls off a balcony?! Can you just see that little twerp rushing them from out of nowhere and awkwardly trying to shove them? I wonder if they pressed charges, or if the whole thing was just a lie. I haven't read the whole manifesto yet. His YouTube videos creeped me out enough, and I don't think I can stomach more of it.
StudioFiftyFour

I'm not great at judging the attractiveness of other guys, so maybe the ladies can back me up on this, but physically speaking, he looks to me to be relatively normal, thin, and handsome guy. I don't see any reason why this guy wouldn't be able to score a girlfriend or some sex fairly easily.

You are right. He is not bad looking at all. These women who were "turning him down" smelled something else was wrong with him....something far worse than being fat or having acne.

Yes, he does look a little "bi" (not that there's anything wrong with that). But he was cute--at least until he opened his mouth.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Between Columbine, Sandy Hook and now this prick, it's evident that the retarded spawn of the wealthy are a growing threat to our security. Poor tards just don't have the same access to high-powered weaponry.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
Between Columbine, Sandy Hook and now this prick, it's evident that the retarded spawn of the wealthy are a growing threat to our security. Poor tards just don't have the same access to high-powered weaponry.

You're right. Quantravious just does not have the firepower that Brayden has.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Another meme (found it on Fakebook) thumbs upwink

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
brown-eyed diamond

Apparently, this was the second attempt to put this page up...it was flagged the first time around. I went ahead and reported it. grinning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
popcornculturejunkie
brown-eyed diamond

Apparently, this was the second attempt to put this page up...it was flagged the first time around. I went ahead and reported it. grinning smiley

I also reported the page and got the usual bullshit response from Fakebook stating that it wasn't removed because it "doesn't violate their standards". Apparently threats against women, "declaring war" against gays and talking about killing them, making overt death threats against the President or stirring up idiots to try to get them to kill abortion doctors and blow up clinics (public info from a few groups I've reported recently) is just fine and dandy but posts about marriage equality, gay rights or even pictures of same sex couples kissing or even just holding hands are enough to get posts removed, groups shut down or accounts temporarily deactivated because somehow being pro equality or even being gay and proud is a violation of some hidden rule that nobody in the LGBT community or supporters who have been banned or censored can find. The Fakebook staff have pissed off the wrong person because I am going to start digging until I have phone numbers for their tech support drones and higher ups that will get posted online until they get tired of their phones flooded by calls from pissed off people and quit bowing down to bigots.
We got a blog post from a Finnish version of the same kind of asshole who blames feminism and equality for his failure to date. He says that women should be forced to go to domestic classes and forced to give birth or pay an annual tax of 1200 euros. He claims that women have much more easier in life because of their looks. The stupid photo in the corner says everything.

Here is the post. You can use google translate if you wish. The title is "Thoughts of a young man". I'm really scared and really disappointed for our future.

Btw. few days ago an idiot planned a mass masacre at University of Helsinki. Fortunately the police caught him in time.

He has another blog post why society have to ensure that people get sex. In the bottom of the page there is a link in English Why society owes men sex and the link to the psychopat we talk about in this thread. I've been reading the post and he has exactly the same ideas as his U.S counterpart. Moreover he sustains repeatedly the idea that women are incubators and guilty for everything that goes wrong in Finland. I wonder how long until hell breaks loose.

Later edit: The original post has been removed. Either the idiot got his ass handed to him in the comments or the administrators took it down. Good!
Apparently nudity gets removed. Post pictures of dicks all over the FB page and they will take it down at light speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
grifen411
The Fakebook staff have pissed off the wrong person because I am going to start digging until I have phone numbers for their tech support drones and higher ups that will get posted online until they get tired of their phones flooded by calls from pissed off people and quit bowing down to bigots.

If this site is anti-LGBT and they come sniffing around my feed they would have a stroke. Or a heart attack! I thought these guys were just about the whole foods movement and anti-bullshit in our food. They are flying under a false flag along with everything else.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
blackpearl
We got a blog post from a Finnish version of the same kind of asshole who blames feminism and equality for his failure to date. He says that women should be forced to go to domestic classes and forced to give birth or pay an annual tax of 1200 euros. He claims that women have much more easier in life because of their looks. The stupid photo in the corner says everything.

Here is the post. You can use google translate if you wish. The title is "Thoughts of a young man". I'm really scared and really disappointed for our future.

Btw. few days ago an idiot planned a mass masacre at University of Helsinki. Fortunately the police caught him in time.

He has another blog post why society have to ensure that people get sex. In the bottom of the page there is a link in English Why society owes men sex and the link to the psychopat we talk about in this thread. I've been reading the post and he has exactly the same ideas as his U.S counterpart. Moreover he sustains repeatedly the idea that women are incubators and guilty for everything that goes wrong in Finland. I wonder how long until hell breaks loose.

Later edit: The original post has been removed. Either the idiot got his ass handed to him in the comments or the administrators took it down. Good!

The fact that there are more where Elliot came from is scary as fuck!
Also, what about all the entitlement from these a**holes?! I HATE how they talk about women like we are only machines and not really human.
No wonder I am starting to sympathize a bit with radical feminists when I am seeing shit like this and more of it every day.
darkerthanblack
blackpearl

The fact that there are more where Elliot came from is scary as fuck!
Also, what about all the entitlement from these a**holes?! I HATE how they talk about women like we are only machines and not really human.
No wonder I am starting to sympathize a bit with radical feminists when I am seeing shit like this and more of it every day.

I find myself fascinated by the psychology of these men. HOW do you manage view half the human race as non-human? I posted this article in another thread a while ago about how popular culture teaches men that they are "owed" an attractive prize:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19785_5-ways-modern-men-are-trained-to-hate-women.html

I think it's very true that our culture teaches men that women are rewards and that they're owed the best looking one. Women are taught that our attractiveness is the MOST important aspect of who we are. If you're fat or ugly, forget about being viewed as a worthy person who contributes to society. And a lot of men act pretty vile toward unattractive women - they are stupid fat bitches who should shut the hell up and get on the damn treadmill - because unattractive women aren't acting like they're "supposed" to. They are not giving up their entire existence to provide men with a desired prize.
I knew some gay dudes back in the day. I found they were, in my experience, divided into two groups. The flamboyant ones who were into hairdressing/fashion careers and loved to hang out with "the girls" and the "straight acting, straight looking" types who disliked women, were socially conservative and believed that women existed so that they could have their childed life in the burbs via paying a poor woman to be a surrogate.

I think that Rodgers may have been a gay guy in the closet, but he also lived in a world were having a parent paid for Beemer does not make you a "somebody" but makes you "just another guy with wheels" His peers were all at least as rich themselves, so no one was impressed and he knew it. That and mental health problems and the sociopath blew a gasket
I hate to admit it, but I broke down and read some of this asshole's "manifesto". I saw some comments on the Jezebel (I think?) article and decided to read some. This guy had a very privileged life. He bragged about how he had been to something like 6 different countries by the time he was 5 or 6 years old. They lived in luxury houses and took vacations to places like France and Morocco. When his parunts split, he just had 2 of everything; one at each house.

I only read up until he was about 9 or 10, and he was a complete spoiled brat. Yeah his parunts weren't billionaires, but he lived a life of luxury and leisure to that point. I know I posted a quote from his writings where he later laments that his moo didn't remarry a wealthy man, and he considered selfish. I guess she married for love or something unimportant./sarc

Anyways, he talked about how his moo basically catered to his every want, need and whim. But, dad married stepmoo and stepmoo wasn't the overindulgent type, and he began to clash with someone who didn't think he shit rainbows and unicorns.

I have no idea if it goes downhill right away from there, as I haven't read beyond that point. But, up until that point, he had a very nice, privileged childhood, and seemed rather normal. He did express the need to "fit in" with the "cool kids" and expressed jealousy when he thought his friend liked someone else better or spent time with another friend. That was a bit over the top, but not verging on crazytown quite yet.

Of course, this is all something that was written by him, so who really knows the validity? He could be painting a picture of how he was a normal kyd with a normal life, until some specific point --- that he can blame on a girl/woman/female -- to spur his hatred. Realistically, it's possible he was fucked up all along and there was no specific event that turned him rotten. I'd say it's very likely that he was embellishing the idyllic chyldhood up to age 10, because news stories say he was already seeing therapists by the age of 8.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a psycho early on and painted a sugar-coated version of his chyldhood so that he could then pinpoint an event because it has to be someone else's fault. smile rolling left righteyes2
In light of the Elliot Rodger case I am thinking of taking out a petition for the APA, to have them include Spoiled EntitleBrat Syndrome as a mental illness.

Anyone interested?
selidororous
In light of the Elliot Rodger case I am thinking of taking out a petition for the APA, to have them include Spoiled EntitleBrat Syndrome as a mental illness.

Anyone interested?

Remember how the Affluenza Defense worked?

If that fucker, Rodger, had survived, you can bet your sweet bippy that his parents would have probably lined up his therapists and taken the stand to cry about his social problems and that the over-inflated rearing brought about his psychotic break.
Dorisan

If that fucker, Rodger, had survived, you can bet your sweet bippy that his parents would have probably lined up his therapists and taken the stand to cry about his social problems and that the over-inflated rearing brought about his psychotic break.

The successful use of the Affluenza Defense scares the bejeezus out of me. It renders wealthy people unaccountable for their actions.

For the record I have no problem with wealthy folks, nor do I want to infringe on their rights to hire the best attorneys for their own defense... but we can't just sit back and allow them and their offspring to effectively be law unto themselves.
Dorisan
selidororous

Anyone interested?

One of his shrinks was Dr. Sophy, a buddy of Dr. Drew's, who was on Celebrity Rehab and is always yapping as an expert on TV shows. The killer even had the "right" doctors for a spoiled Hollywood brat. The doc did want the Virgin to take psych meds but he refused.
Dorisan
selidororous

Anyone interested?

I do remember the Affluenza Defense. That's how it is in American society - blame everything else, refuse to accept personal accountability.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login