Turds in the Commode: August 2014
August 15, 2014
I'm back home now and it's sure been a while since I did a compilation, is it not?

spanking with a whip on the ass Kid tries to guilt-trip stay-at-home Duhd for disciplining her by saying "Daddy, we used to play together and now you just hit me." Moo is a workaholic (translation: would rather be at work than near the brats). First of all, nowhere in the topic does Duh say he actually strikes the little monsters. If they act like shits, he "strong-arms them into compliance." Literally. He twists the kid's arm behind her back and drags her back to her bed or to wherever, which I think is fine to prevent hitting.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1404257-daddy-we-used-play-together-now-you-just-hit-me.html

:complaining about a brat Shitty she-brat starts off bitching that her brother isn't allowed to build a blanket fort because she won't like it, so Moo takes Bitchney to her room to calm down. Bitchney starts clawing at Moo like a feral beast, so Moo holds the door shut from the hallway and Bitchney has a bigger tantrum about how Moo is ruining her whole day, she's not done talking to Moo and if everyone would just leave her alone, she'd behave. So Bitchney picks up an expensive toy and starts slamming it against the door, which prompts Moo to slap the kid's ass. Then Moo boo-hoos that she regrets it, she doesn't believe in physical punishment and if the other brat wasn't involved, Moo would give herself a time-out instead (whut). Some other Moos suggest taking the brat to a shrink because she might be angry due to abuse. Sounds like a undisciplined monster to me and nothing more. Maybe the little cunt will behave now that she's been slapped.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1426985-dealing-out-control-kid-without-losing-my-temper.html

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools Crazy toadler is in a biting-hitting-kicking phase and of course Moo subscribes to gentle discipline. Refuses to do time-outs, threats, counting or spanking and prefers to have lengthy discussions with her not-even-two-year-old shitstain about how hitting is baaaad and wonders why he's a monster. Some days, she just throws up her hands, ensures the younger loaf is safe and lets the toadler run wild. And they have dogs, one of which isn't the least bit shy about biting the demon toadler.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1423970-need-vent-about-my-almost-3-yo-nvc-cl-up.html

grinning smiley Brat story, but with a funny come-uppance. Moo sticks brat in his room when he goes around having a tantrum and slapping everyone, loaf sibling included. Moo is holding the door shut while Bratley is yanking on the other side. Moo lets go of the door and Bratley goes flying, bashing his head on the floor, resulting in a nice goose egg and a bloody nose. LOL. He deserved it. Moo also admits she wanted to hurt him as punishment. A slap across the ass likely would have hurt less than the bloody nose, but intentionally smacking a kid is OMGABUSE on Smothering. I love how "accidentally" smacking a kid in a rage is acceptable, but intentionally spanking them as punishment is bad. Wouldn't smacking a kid in a rage be more likely to result in a harder strike because it's a knee-jerk emotional reaction and not one meant to teach the kid to behave? I do agree Moo shouldn't beat herself up over this because one, it might have taught the kid a lesson, and two, it was fucking funny.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1205038-i-need-help-mamas-i-hurt-my-child.html

ninja Moo sticks angry teen daughter in a self-defense class and is shocked when the girl gets in trouble at school for physically injuring two classmates. To be specific, they teased the girl (verbally only, I think) and she responded by crushing their balls, one severely. Sounds like a move from a women-specific defense class. I recall being forced to take one as part of gym class and the teacher could not stress the value of a ball shot enough. I'm all for self-defense, but this sounds like a kid that thinks self-defense is an excuse to hurt people just because. IMO, teaching a very angry person how to more effectively harm others via a martial art or self-defense class is a bad thing. You know they won't use it in worst-case situations where they have to defend themselves, but will more likely use it to be complete assholes.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1401894-daughter-testicles.html

:crz Anti-vax Moos are butthurt that people are discussing their horse shit on other websites. Apparently using logic to disprove the "benefits" of not vaccinating is "bullying."
http://www.mothering.com/forum/47-vaccinations/1394704-internet-vaccine-stalkers.html

:bayybee Moos bitching about how they were "abused" while giving birth. While I'm sure there are some doctors who have crappy bedside manners because it's the 12th loaf they've delivered before lunch, it's not abuse when hospital staff don't give a fuck about Mommy's holy birth plans. Moos seem to care more about having the most natural, unmedicated, unassisted births possible than they do having their goddamn loaves come out alive and not retarded. Doctors and nurses are there to try and keep heifer and calf both alive, not let Moo run the show because she reads mommy blogs and has researched on WebMD. To be honest, if I was a doctor and one of thees crunchy Moos waddled in spouting her "birth plan" from the get go, I'd knock her ass out and surgically remove the loaf. If hospital births are so "abusive," stay the fuck home and sluice on the living room floor already.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/502-healing-birth-trauma/1388199-did-you-experience-abuse-hospital-birth.html

:drkbddy Mad cow goes off the deep end after loaf is born and does a 360 - from perfect loving wife to going on weekend-long benders, doing coke and looking for the man of her dreams (who I guess is not her current husband). I fail to see how divorce would be a bad thing for anyone involved. Duh might even get custody if Moo's drug test comes back positive for coke.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/28-postpartum-depression/1438490-wife-has-changed-personality-dramatically-overnight.html

saying 'wtf' Looks like they've re-opened the dead clump section to the public again and it's open season on insanity once more. This topic is about a woman whose fetus quit growing and died at 7 weeks gestation. At 16 weeks, she has refused to get the dead clump sucked out and it finally came out on its own at 18 weeks. Yes, sometimes a woman's body knows how to handle a doomed pregnancy and pushes the clump out naturally. Obviously this is not one of those instances and the body is trying to hang on to the clump. Isn't there a risk of infection or sepsis leaving the dead fetus in the body for that long? Would it not be more emotionally and mentally scarring to carry around and get more attached to a dead fetus for three extra months than to have it removed when you know it's gone?
http://www.mothering.com/forum/22-pregnancy-birth-loss/1402545-15-weeks-still-no-mc.html

moo with baybeem Moo wondering if she should make her existing children hold her miscarried 20-week fetus so they can bond, or some shit. Because making a 7-year-old, a 5-year-old and a toddler hold the dead fetus body of their sibling won't traumatize them at all. Or maybe it won't because apparently the oldest kid was thrilled about holding Deadleigh. Apparently Moo and Duh showed the kids photos of their 24-week miscarried loaf that died eight years ago too. But Moo is comforting herself by letting the toddler suck her tits that are full of milk meant for the freshly-dead loaf. Joy.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/22-pregnancy-birth-loss/1382229-lost-my-baby-20-weeks.html

:sx Loaf dies at four days old due to some birth-related injury, and Moo gets right to work on a replacement the second she has recovered from sluicing. Scroll down to comment #5 - the topic in general is Moos talking about how long they waited after fallen clumps to start making a new one. I understand there is no set amount of time people have to wait after a child's death before "TTCing" again, but really? The second your stitches are out, it's back to fucking? Seems a lot of them lay back and spread the second they can walk again or pass the clump. Not to mention if there is a history of recurrent miscarriage or infant death, why get knocked up again and risk another loss? I seriously think a lot of these Moos see pignancy and calving as a game.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/455-trying-conceive-after-loss/1390456-when-did-you-decided-start-ttc-again-after-loss.html

:sx Another nutbag loss Moo. Scroll down to comment #3 - a few miscarriages, but two live kids, one of which is an awtard and has a heart defect that had ANOTHER heart valve replacement last month. At the age of 11. Since Moo and Duh "like to keep things interesting," they want to make another defective loaf that maybe won't die at two months gestation. Not to mention all the other heifers talking about their mucous and "waiting to O" and charting and a million other stupid things. Their husbands must be fucked in the head to listen to all this shit just to get laid two days out of the month when Moomy is ovulating. Another cow fumes over the fact that her husband's cow-irker can afford to stick all her live, healthy brats in full-time care and that missing all their "milestones" due to having to actually work was funny. Christwagons, if you can't do with effort what a retarded teen girl can do in the backseat of her prom date's car without even trying, maybe your body is trying to tell you something.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/455-trying-conceive-after-loss/1428818-hope-healing-conceiving-july-2014-a.html

:baybie1 Who has a nipple twiddlin' toadler? When Moo doesn't let her 15-month-old suck on one tit and play with the other, he has a shitfit. How to make him stop? Stick a bottle in his piehole.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/27-breastfeeding/1439770-nipple-twiddlers.html

dirty thoughts Beefing Moo asks what she can safely take to make her horny again while boobfeeding. Hopefully not at exactly the same time, though I wouldn't be surprised if she has Duh sucking one milk sack and Junior sucking the other, or shoves a tit in Loafley's face hole while Duh bangs Moo. Seems Moo is not interested whatsoever in sex, but Duh is aching for it, so she wants to medicate her sex drive back to shut his ass up. She's afraid to pretend to be into it because then Duh might have the balls to want it even more. Some have scheduled sex days to keep their men from pawing at them every single day where they just load up on lube so they can get it over with with minimal feeling. Some of them say their husbands are okay with zero sex for months or years, but I think the guys aren't as okay with it as they let on. Sounds delightful, does it not?
http://www.mothering.com/forum/27-breastfeeding/40360-anything-safe-help-libido.html

moo with baybeem Boobfeeding Moo is beefing three kids at once - a toadler and infant twins. The toadler gets first dibs on the tit juice and by the time he's done, Moo's udders are nearly dry and there's nothing left for the loaves. The toadler nurses between 4 and 8 times a day, but oh, there's no way Moo can wean him because he loves the tit so much. Never mind the loaves may not be getting adequate nutrition because the older kid is hogging the milk because he might cryyyyy if he doesn't have his nummies or nee-nees or whatever. If the toadler needs milk that bad, can he not take cow milk in a bottle? An almost 3-year-old does not need to be nursing anyway.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/27-breastfeeding/1425266-nursing-three-balancing-all.html

hitting over the head with a hammer How do you protect kids from their abusive Duh when they visit him? Apparently, until Duh fucks up and beats or molests one of the kids, he can have full access to them. Not a Moo fail, but just a legal one. Is it really that important for a kid to have two parents that one is legally still allowed to have contact with them when that parent has a track record for abuse? Some of the women on here give their kids cell phones so they can call her or 911 in the event Duh starts getting smacky or feely, but the Duh just takes the kids' phones away when they get left with him.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/234-single-parenting/1309896-how-protect-children-their-abusive-father-during-visitation.html

:fmbl "Wahhhh, I have four adopted kids, but still mourn over the biological one I'll never have!" I guarantee all four of those kids know they will always play second fiddle to the imaginary dream baby their Moo will never conceive. And that they were all just bought because Moo settled for second-hand loaves when she couldn't make a shiny new one herself.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/64-grief-loss/1397761-can-t-get-pregnant.html
Re: Turds in the Commode: August 2014
August 15, 2014
Cambion

:crz Anti-vax Moos are butthurt that people are discussing their horse shit on other websites. Apparently using logic to disprove the "benefits" of not vaccinating is "bullying."
http://www.mothering.com/forum/47-vaccinations/1394704-internet-vaccine-stalkers.html

anti-vax moo
Apparently, they have no valid arguments, so they resort to mocking and bullying.

sad smiley She's right, you know. We only have the entire scientific community and 100+ years of effective vaccination data to back up our arguments...
August 15, 2014
I HATE these entitled "birth abuse" assholes. Some women have to resort to having their baby on the FRONT LAWN of a fucking hospital in third world countries. I'm sorry, but in my belief, if you didn't have to squat out your loaf on a plastic tarp in a mud hut, you're freaking BLESSED. Seriously, I think we should ship them to Africa for the next loaf so they could see the difference.
August 15, 2014
catharsist
I HATE these entitled "birth abuse" assholes. Some women have to resort to having their baby on the FRONT LAWN of a fucking hospital in third world countries. I'm sorry, but in my belief, if you didn't have to squat out your loaf on a plastic tarp in a mud hut, you're freaking BLESSED. Seriously, I think we should ship them to Africa for the next loaf so they could see the difference.

With moos there is something a little like the antivax moovement which bangs on about the "medicalisation" of pregnancy and urges women not to get pain relief or go for caesareans, and to consider a "natural" home birth etc. These people think this way because they've become so used to the wonders of medical science that they've forgotten that childbirth CAN AND DOES KILL WOMEN.

I once had a conversation with a friend of mine who does research into issues around childbirth, and when I asked her "where did this thing of having no pain relief come from?" she replied "competitiveness". Yep, apparently there's evidence to suggest that women get hellbent on trying to prove how hard they are by refusing all of that nice safety-tested and medically-approved pain relief and showing how much pain they can withstand- and all for nothing but "kudos" from the moohood. Apparently some even regard women who have caesareans as "failures" for not being a REAL woman and doing it the nachural fanny-wrecking way.

Risk of death: another reason not to spawn.
Anonymous User
August 15, 2014
Why don't moos ever wonder what their horrible un-medicated births do to the infants psychologically?

I know this is a little different, but my sister-in-law went into what was apparently a very painful labor in the middle of the night and they had to drag their 2 year old with them to the hospital to hand-off to the grandparents because they didn't have time to wait around for a babysitter to show up at the house. Ever since that night the 2 year old (now almost 6) has had constant horrible nightmares about her parents dying that cause her to wake up screaming in the night.

Since supposedly fetuses have feelings and are affected by the emotions of their moo, wouldn't a newborn be affected by the fact that it came into the world with all kinds of traumatic screaming while moo flailed around in mortal agony?

Maybe someone should do a study to see if moos with epidurals have more well-adjusted kyds later in life?
August 15, 2014

Moo sticks angry teen daughter in a self-defense class and is shocked when the girl gets in trouble at school for physically injuring two classmates. To be specific, they teased the girl (verbally only, I think) and she responded by crushing their balls, one severely. Sounds like a move from a women-specific defense class. I recall being forced to take one as part of gym class and the teacher could not stress the value of a ball shot enough. I'm all for self-defense, but this sounds like a kid that thinks self-defense is an excuse to hurt people just because. IMO, teaching a very angry person how to more effectively harm others via a martial art or self-defense class is a bad thing. You know they won't use it in worst-case situations where they have to defend themselves, but will more likely use it to be complete assholes.
http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1401894-daughter-testicles.html

I'm reminded of that one King Of The Hill Episode when Bobby takes women's self defense.

"LET GO OF MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!"
August 15, 2014
Crazy bint
When my son was three, he was not very rambunctious, but he did have a tendency to bite us when he got really excited. (He did not bite or in any way hurt the cat, because the cat we had back then wouldn't have tolerated that.) We did get up in the kid's face and very quietly tell him not to do the thing. I believe we used phrases like, "There's no biting," and "We use our teeth for eating food, not biting." That worked very well. It's probably not the ultimate best method, but it does have the advantage of demonstrating that parents can use their words. For other, less painful behaviors (!) we did much more talking than that.

Is it just me, or is this woman actually admitting that her CAT was a more effective parent than she was?!?!
August 15, 2014
Wow. Just wow. Just from the 'scan read' I did.

This will be an excellent breakfast read for the am! thumbs upwink

One thought on this from numero uno -

"Daddy, we used to play together and now you just hit me."

This sounds like -

- Title of a kinky video

- Line from a Country song

- Title of an episode of the Steve Wilkos show
August 16, 2014
ehartsay
Crazy bint
When my son was three, he was not very rambunctious, but he did have a tendency to bite us when he got really excited. (He did not bite or in any way hurt the cat, because the cat we had back then wouldn't have tolerated that.) We did get up in the kid's face and very quietly tell him not to do the thing. I believe we used phrases like, "There's no biting," and "We use our teeth for eating food, not biting." That worked very well. It's probably not the ultimate best method, but it does have the advantage of demonstrating that parents can use their words. For other, less painful behaviors (!) we did much more talking than that.

Is it just me, or is this woman actually admitting that her CAT was a more effective parent than she was?!?!

Cats are amazing parents grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
August 16, 2014
Not sure how true it is, but there was something on I Fucking Love Science about how stress during pregnancy can have an affect on not only the incubating loaf, but the loaf's loaves. I didn't read the whole thing, and while a little stress is unavoidable, why make it more difficult by refusing conventional hospital treatment and painkillers? A lot of these Moos are anti-hospital in general, leading me to believe they don't get their kids medical care or routine checkups either.

There is a whole section on Smothering about Moos healing from birth trauma. Some of it is about physical damage like prolapsed holes, stitches, and incontinence. The rest is about the horrible torturous nightmare hospital births some women had to "endure" when doctors and nurses ignored birfin' plans, dared to perform life-saving C-sections, used forceps to pull stuck loaves out, and were shoulder-deep in gaping heifer holes trying to ensure a live delivery. How dare they do their jobs. And when the loaves come out broken, retarded or dead, that's the doctor's fault. Not Moo for arguing with the staff or hitting the nurses for trying to do their jobs (yes, some Moos happily admit to physically abusing the staff for not listening to her) or sitting around at home pushing for 72 straight hours while the loaf suffocates in her cooter and THEN going to the ER. Because first rule of Moohood is nothing is ever Mommy's fault.

If Moos want to have their coveted natural births, then fine... but go ALL natural, which includes any negative consequences of sluicing outside the hospital. Bleeding out, stuck loaf, cord around loaf neck, uterine rupture, and dying in fear and in pain, possibly along with the loaf. Just like women used to do before evil hospitals and evil painkillers and evil C-sections.
August 16, 2014
Ugh. The anti-science stance out there is scary indeed. If you don't want to give birth in a hospital, fine. Don't go calling the EMTs when the kid is stuck in the birth canal, has the cord around its neck, or if you're bleeding out massive gouts after/during delivery. It's all natural, and therefore better, ya know? Oh, and if your kid turns out brain-damaged or physically disabled as a (natural!) result of this homestead-birthin', you do not get any sort of benefits or help or special ed services. Because, ya know, it's natural! You don't want your damaged kid's status "medicalized" or "labelled" by The Man.

Ditto for anti-vaxxers. Actually, I get pissier about them about because they're endangering EVERYONE with their unvaccinated kids. The mommies who want to leave their kids unvaxxed need to get their own fenced-off quarantine area. Maybe take some ideas from the ebola containment areas in western Africa. They can live in their own little petri dish and enjoy the nice, natural effects of polio, diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, and hep B.
August 17, 2014
FFS - the ones with the 3 kids and the clump took the clump corpse home with them!!! Who the fuck takes dead bodies home??? And the 7 year old held it in the car AND all through the evening -- giving the 5 y.o. "turns" and showing it to the two year old.

My dh brought them to the hospital, and by my complete surprise my dd saw past everything and absolutely fell in love with him. She thought he was beautiful and perfect. She held him and didn't want to let him go, so we let her. She held him all the way home, and all evening before she went to bed. My 5 years old ds also had a few turns, but he wasn't as smitten as my dd.
SMITTEN?????? With a corpse!!! ::brbl

That night at 3am my 7 year old came to my bed asking if she could hold the baby. I still can't believe how much she loved him. I am incredibly proud of her and her emotional maturity during this time. She nurtured and loved that baby until we placed him in the ground.
Uhhh, does anyone know when corpses start to smell?? This is sick and I hope this cow won't be able to crap out any more loaves to fuck up.
August 17, 2014
Raise your hand if you've changed your mind about spawning! Yeah, didn't think so.
August 17, 2014
Makes me wonder why the hospital allowed Moo to take the fetus home. I mean isn't that considered medical waste despite how many sentient human attributes the breeders assign to it? I don't think clinics or hospitals allow women to take home aborted fetal remains, so why is this allowed? Is this a normal practice? Sounds like the clump died and labor was induced. If they wanted to bury the goddamn thing, wouldn't that require special, professional care?

It just boggles the mind that these people were allowed to take medical waste - a body, more specifically - home with them. I don't know of any other time a patient could take home their removed appendix, a tumor, plaque scraped out of an artery, disimpacted shit, an amputated limb or any other part of their body, no matter how emotionally attached they've become to it. Even when Meemaw or Uncle Dan shits the bed, the family isn't allowed to take the body home to snuggle with it. I'm assuming by the way Moo talks, the fetus wasn't buried in a cemetery, but in the backyard along with the 24-week dead clump. I sure hope they seal off Clumpley's coffin really well because I could easily see a dog or raccoon or some other critter digging up and chowing down on the remains.

Also, how exactly can a dead fetus be nurtured? I'm getting mental images of a first grader playing with the fetus like a baby doll, dressing it up, giving it a toy bottle and bouncing it on her knee. WTF kind of freak child wants to hold a bloody dead baby? I get that the kyds might not be as affected by a dead loaf as the parents, but to want to hold and snuggle the dead sibling sounds disturbing.

I also looked at that particular Moo's other posts. Not only did her very first loaf die early, but last year another loaf died at 20 weeks' gestation - a separate one from this most recent miscarriage. WHY keep getting knocked up if, out of six pignancies, three ended in the second trimester? Seems like her body likes killing off clumps at the 5-6 month mark. I imagine repeated losses takes an emotional, physical and financial toll on the whole famblee. Moo has three fuckin' live healthy kids. Would it kill her to consider long-term birth control and save everyone the grief of an annual dead half-loaf? Even if I wanted kids, I wouldn't want to incubate a clump for the better part of a year only to have it fall out four months early and die.

I couldn't find a photo of a 20-week stillbirth, but this is a 19-week one to give you an idea of what the one daughter was "nurturing." It hardly even looks human - it looks like a shriveled, deformed little alien.
August 17, 2014
aliceblue
FFS - the ones with the 3 kids and the clump took the clump corpse home with them!!! Who the fuck takes dead bodies home??? And the 7 year old held it in the car AND all through the evening -- giving the 5 y.o. "turns" and showing it to the two year old.

My dh brought them to the hospital, and by my complete surprise my dd saw past everything and absolutely fell in love with him. She thought he was beautiful and perfect. She held him and didn't want to let him go, so we let her. She held him all the way home, and all evening before she went to bed. My 5 years old ds also had a few turns, but he wasn't as smitten as my dd.
SMITTEN?????? With a corpse!!! ::brbl

That night at 3am my 7 year old came to my bed asking if she could hold the baby. I still can't believe how much she loved him. I am incredibly proud of her and her emotional maturity during this time. She nurtured and loved that baby until we placed him in the ground.
Uhhh, does anyone know when corpses start to smell?? This is sick and I hope this cow won't be able to crap out any more loaves to fuck up.

Actually, I think that is the parent's maudlin and fatuous interpretation.

What ran through my mind was "this needs to be turned into a South Park episode."

Kids are typically ghoulish little varmints. I know I sure was. The parent probably couldn't wrap their brain around the concept that the fascination was wholly earthy and atavistic. No, they had to dress up the reaction with rainbows and unicorn farts.

I bet when Mom wasn't looking, the kids pried the fetus' mouth open to see if it had teeth and how big its' tongue was.
August 17, 2014
Well, I'm still wondering how the famblee was allowed to take home Jahi McMath when she was nothing more than a corpse herself -- so yeah, I also wonder about taking home dead feti. Creepy an weird. And I doubt the 7-year-old was smitten. She probably thought it was like a doll.

As for the rest of the posts? I haven't gotten too far through them, but that one where moo can't pry the 2-year-old off the tit in favor of the actual baybees? Gross. I can't believe that no one told her that the toddler doesn't fucking need it. I don't think the loaves need titty juice either, but if moo is not going to feed any of them formula (or cow's milk for the 2 y.o.) then the baybees should obviously get first priority of moo's windsocks. Why is this even a question?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login