Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2 (Jill Duggar knocked up)

Posted by barbur 
Re: Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2 (Jill Duggar knocked up)
September 02, 2014
cj
The Duggars are part of the Quiverfull movement, which was started by some oddball preacher back in the 1970's, iirc. It's all about having as many kyds as possible to be warriors for Christ, and not just in a metaphorical sense. I wish I were exaggerating, but these people are dangerous. Education for females much past high school would be superfluous, because their main purpose is baybees and serving their husbands. The fact that the Duggars seem like such "sweet" people (ymmv) just lends legitimacy to their screwball religious beliefs, and a lot of derps eat it up. Damn right they are laughing all the way to the bank.

If there were such a thing as a reality show of a, I dunno, CF couple in small-town Wisconsin who live far away from their families, nobody would watch it. But add a freak-show element--i.e. a boatload of replicants--and somebody will call it entertainment.

Thank you for bringing this up, cj. These Quiverfull types sound like most, if not all, are Dominionists and the are a clear and present danger to this country. Yeah, they do look so sweet and Jesus-y and all (Duggars) and breeder idiots just eat the bullshit up.

I figured the idiot would be pregnant ASAP and just today I see her on the Yahoo "news" feed, gushing over her morning sickness and all the rest of the bullcrap. Just disgusting. Like the world needs all these Jesus Freaks (my apologies to real Christians on here)--NOT.
September 02, 2014
cj
The fact that the Duggars seem like such "sweet" people (ymmv) just lends legitimacy to their screwball religious beliefs, and a lot of derps eat it up. Damn right they are laughing all the way to the bank.

The Happy Face smiling smiley attitude appears to be a part of the indoctrination

One of the creepiest things about Gothard and the Pearls is that they teach that happy is the only acceptable emotion. If you do not have a joyful countenance, you are publicly shaming your authorities. In other words, if the kid looks unhappy, it is a personal offense against the parents. Pearl also has nauseating quotes and anecdotes about how any time his kids expressed unhappiness or anger they were hit even harder and longer until they were cheerful. How twisted is that? Children are taught from babyhood to always be cheerful, or else they deserve a spanking. As they grow older, it is not just the fear of a spanking that causes them to keep smiling. It is the sincere belief that they are sinning with ingratitude, rebellion and more if they don’t present a happy face.

Those aren't joyful countenances, they're just grinning like a doofus because they've been conditioned. Personally, I would never trust anyone who grinned as much as they do.

"Smile and smile, and be a villain" - Shakespeare
Re: Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2
September 03, 2014
crazy old crone
Someday, one of those kids is going to write a tell-all book about this cult group and I cannot wait! They just bred too many for one of them to not turn rebel.

At this point, statistically, at least 1.9 Duggars will swing a different way from which they were raised. Should be interesting to say the least.

I'm waiting for the Gosselin tell-all. That's gonna be goooooood.
Re: Well, this a a surprise :rolleyes2
September 04, 2014
The real reason for the short engagement and jump into baby making? Apparently those two were so hot to trot, they needed to get Gawd's approval ASAP so they could f* dirty thoughts

Link
September 11, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
Boys clearly around age 10 or older use women's rooms with Mommy so who gives a shit if men use the ladies room. Women whip out their boobs everywhere to attach a toddler. Who cares if women go topless at the pool?

EXACTLY. If breast feeding isn't sexual (at least to most people) then elimination is even less so (again, to most people.) If they can breast feed in mixed company, I can use the toilet in it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login