Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kyd points fake gun at people; pays with his life

Posted by rudeawakening 
Re: Kyd points fake gun at people; pays with his life
January 01, 2015
navi8orgirl
The facts are never completely reported and there is always a bias. The video did not show a guy pointing a gun at everyone, much less the police. That was not how the article was written.

All the news reports were written that way because nobody expected some serious receipts to show up in the form of the security tape that shows how quickly Rice was killed upon the cops' arrival. And now that they have and they don't have any photos to show out of context or childlike bad behavior to fall back on in order to slander his character post-mortem, they started playing up to Rice's physical features and trying to justify how the cop thought he was 20, not 12.

Media has a long-standing trend of bashing the character of black victims while white suspects are constantly given excuses and shown what a good boy they were and nobody can understand why he did what he did: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/media-black-victims_n_5673291.html

navi8orgirl
As for race...yes it exists. This kid was killed for allegedly waving a gun; Brown for allegedly beating up a cop. Yet Gabby Giffords' shooter and the CO theater shooter (both white) killed a shitload and they insist on taking them alive.

That's what shits me about everything this past year. Brown apparently deserved to die for allegedly committing a misdemeanor (because this is ancient Mesopotamia and under the code of Hammurabi) and beating a cop. Eric Frein MURDERS two PA state cops and he's taken alive. Rice dies for playing with a fake gun and is therefore an immediate threat. John Crawford gets gunned down for having a toy gun in his hand at a toy store and because some shithead lies when calling 911 saying that Crawford was waving it around (security tapes showed that was a load of bullshit). But James Eagan Holmes shoots up a theater, killing 12, and is armed to the teeth, and the state of CO gets to fund his fair trial and life in prison.

navi8orgirl
I do predict a shift since it has been revealed that the Ferguson DA knowingly put lying liars before the GJ. http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/some-witnesses-lied-to-michael-brown-grand-jury-mcculloch-says/article_fd6effff-fc82-5df2-a248-cb93587847c7.html (Of course those of us with more than 2 brain cells knew this...the most incompetent lawyer can indict a bowl of bean dip.)

https://storify.com/laurahib/lisa-bloom-on-ferguson-grand-jury-and-darren-wilso

I really recommend reading the above link. She breaks down a lot of what went wrong.

It's not going to happen, but I would love for the non-indictment to be overturned, a new grand jury gathered, and Wilson gets indicted. Because I want a goddamn trial so his defense team can try to explain away the complete disregard for protocol and everything the PD did wrong under intense scrutiny.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Kyd points fake gun at people; pays with his life
January 03, 2015
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/1/2/tamir-rice-investigation.html?

Good! I'm surprised that a handoff isn't SOP. Maybe they rely on some kind of internal investigation service that is supposed to be impartial, but it seems like time to have it become standard to have an alternate jurisdiction investigate officer involved shootings. Probably more hassle for everybody, but hello, the nation is rioting over similar cases!
We need to get some arms length investigations going. And if officers are truly in the right, I think that will be found out. Let's use chest cams, etc, this is the high tech age, officers of the law should be under better scrutiny, there IS corruption and it needs to stop.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login