Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blocked in by Moo bitch in car park

Posted by yummynotmummy 
Blocked in by Moo bitch in car park
February 27, 2015
So there is a Moo and toddler "outdoor explorer" group at my work on a Friday morning. We have a lot of problems with the smug moos not parking properly and blocking people in, and one of them parked her giant S MooV in front of my car today and I couldn't move it. I was late for an appointment because I had to go round the centre finding the stupid ass responsible, and when Moo owned up, she just rolled her eyes and was like "alright I'll be there in a minute"

I'd had some bad news yesterday about a dear family member who is seriously ill (my dad's second wife, as it happens, who I remained very close to) so today was so the wrong day to fuck with me - I told moo that "in a minute" wasn't good enough and I needed that car gone yesterday - should never have been there. So she whines, where am I supposed to park with a buggy and a kid? There's a car park over the road, like 200m away, the stupid lazy bitch. I just said where you park isn't my problem unless you block me in.

Fuck moos and their entitlebullshit.
Re: Blocked in by Moo bitch in car park
February 27, 2015
What an entitled cuntrag! :flaming I'd have called the police so she'd get towed and have to pay a ticket.

I'm sorry about your family member. friendly hug
February 27, 2015
friendly hug Sending good thoughts to your step-mom friendly hug

And the next time bitch moo parks in front of your car, let the air out of her car.
February 27, 2015
I had a huge brush guard and a 30,000 winch on the front of my rig truck when I worked pipeline. I moved shit birds out of my way on more than one occasion....
February 27, 2015
Fuck calling the cops.

That vehicle would have ended up with some "defects' and "problems".

I've done it before and I would do it again.

If it makes me an immature bitch, then I'm fine with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
February 27, 2015
Two irritating fucking moos were one big reason I sold my condo and bought my house.

Grandmoo and grandduhd lived just down the hall from me, and their two mootwat daughters used to take my parking space with their S-Moo-V's filled with brats. They would complain that there were no parking spaces and they should be able to use my space (which I owned as part of the condo arrangement) whenever I was not there.

I finally had enough and had one of their Mormon Assault Vehicles towed out of my space and put into the impound yard. An angry knock at my door, complete with kicking it and calling me a whore for having it towed ensued, and I didn't even bother. I called the police and they dealt with it. A week later, grandduhd tries cornering me and tells me to "explain myself". I warned him to leave me alone or else. Thankfully the grandmoo had at least a nanogram of sense and that was the end of that. When I sold and moved out, I heard from a former neighbor the moocunt daughters had tried the same with him.

To this day, I wish ill upon anyone who drives one of those damned things.
February 27, 2015
At my office - I have my own parking space. This means I'm Somebody Important and a High Level Super Yuppy grinning smiley

I'm just being a smart ass - our parking spaces are part of our rental package, we pay for those. And there are no issues because you have to clear security to get into the parking area. Visitors can park too, but they have to be 'on the list'. You're not getting in unless you're a tenant or 'on the list'. If for some reason an unauthorized car is parked in someone's dedicated spot - OUT they go! They'll have those cars towed out if need be.

The building security handles that, I don't have to worry smiling smiley

And 'the office' is about the ONLY place I *don't* have parking issues. Don't get me started. Store parking lots are usually the issue. And it's weird too because SO many times I come out of a store - and there's a person loading things into their car - which happens to be right next to mine. It's bizarre how many times I leave a store to find that the car next to me is loading or unloading. Hundreds of parking spots, dozens of people in any store - and I come out and the others leaving *have to be* parked right next to me. smile rolling left righteyes2 GAH What are the odds?

And yes - it's usually an SMooV loading in or out a shit ton of groceries, strollers, buggies, kids, Grandma, it's freaking ridiculous! I'm not even kidding you - it happened to me AGAIN this afternoon! GAWD. So, I had to stand there and wait.

Here's a funny that may cheer you up - I live in an 'older' area and you'll see alot of SMooV's parked in driveways. Why not put them away in your garage? The older garages are TOO SMALL and the gargantuan MooBiles - don't fit. HA!

But my tiny sports car fits just fine in my garage! smiling smiley

Look for this in your 'hood too - Moobiles too big for garages. You might even see a few FAILS - busted up garage door frames from where hopefuls tried to cram the thing in. Always good for a few laughs grinning smiley
February 27, 2015

\

On Valentine’s Day a 3:07pm, someone set a porta-pottie on fire on 10th Avenue. The moo van car parked next to it also suffered fire damage.

http://richmondsfblog.com/

Why are today's breeders so lazy?

Women would work in the fields until it was time to pop. They would shit the brat out and get back to work after a tiny recovery time. They raised 10 children. They cooked and cleaned and mended without all of our modern conveniences (i.e. sliced bread, cars, washing machine).

So, I repeat...why are breeders so freaking lazy today? They expect to get a Mooother's Day gift when 8 hours of the day the kid was being taken care of by the government in the school system. They hire day care providers to raise the children that they did not want. This laziness has really gone insane!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
February 28, 2015
god that's annoying, full sympathy to you for having to go find her when you have an appointment to go to, also hope your step mums alright.

I totally worry every time I have to go to the shops, that some bitch moos brats will just open their door full swing into my sports car, or throw a tantrum and damage mine somehow. but know what, all those smoovs out now with the fucking sliding door, they park so fucking close to my car because they don't have to open doors, well guess what honey, my sports car has long wide opening doors, so I cant get in or out of it without extending my arm in with the key, so I can put down my windows to get in (its got convertible style frameless windows, so once the glass is down the doors half sized, and I can get in over it)

the shops in my city have tried to breeder pleaser their way out of the double parking situation, by making all the parks closest to the shoping centers perants with prams, disabled is now a row behind that, and senior have two tiny sections located eslwhere again.

I often say to mr exile, "oh look, a retarded parents park" or "remember that time I had to by baby grates to keep my puppy in certain parts of the house, I left the grates in the car and for once wasn't harassed about having parked my nice non breeder car in their retarded parents parking, which was located right next to the entrance."

seriously no one can tell, specially since im female of average breeding age, who's over weight, so you cant tell if im just fat because I let myself go after kids or possibly currently preggers, or actually just fat without any of the above.

also the only time I got parked in at a shopping center, it was by the trolly tractor, who I thought went past, but decided to stop right infront of my car with reversing lights on, and I didn't see that the trackor's trailer was behind my car, and hit the stupid thing, the trackor guy was all, its not my fult, im like why wernt you looking to see if the cars in the area you had to stop at were on or not, or about to reverse, you'd think that would be something your required to look for before stopping, otherwise let the car out then move ahead to park.

but no, the guy clearly had it happen often enough not to care, and breeder bystanders wanted to start a fight physically with me over asking for his name and licence details, incase I needed them later.
February 28, 2015
The parking at my apartment complex is beyond ridiculous. My husband an I pay for two spots, but there are no assigned parking spots. That's because they don't have enough parking spots for everyone to be able to park in front of their own townhouse. So, even though my husband and I are allotted two parking spots, he has to park in "visitor parking". Doesn't matter if there's a spot open near our unit that nobody's parked in, the nasty breeders will track your ass down and pitch a fit about you parking in "THEIR" spot. Now, you would think in a lot with no assigned parking spots, visitor parking would be up for fucking grabs. Oh, hell no. My husband tried to park in a different visitor's lot during a snowstorm because it was easier to get into than his usual lot. The breeder who's special snowflake spot he parked in tracked him down in a goddamn snow storm and bitched until my husband moved his car. I would complain to management about this stupid bullshit, but I'm afraid it will come to nothing and then I'd become.suspect #1 when Mr. Move You Car Out Of Not-My-Spot goes out and finds a giant turd baking on SUV one balmy summer morn...
February 28, 2015
Ugh. I hate today's parents that seem to be allergic to any parking inconvenience. I blame those stupid "stork spots" and "family spots"...now they think it's their right to never, ever be inconvenienced as they tote their kidlets around.

Time to go to youparklikeanasshole.com and print up one of these!
March 01, 2015
yummynotmummy
So there is a Moo and toddler "outdoor explorer" group at my work on a Friday morning. We have a lot of problems with the smug moos not parking properly and blocking people in, and one of them parked her giant S MooV in front of my car today and I couldn't move it.

Times like that are one of the times when I wish I had a huge monstrosity of a beater - with dents and dings and all that - so that I could just plow into them to move their car out of the way and drive off. Yes, I know that's also illegal, but I would love to see moo's face when she would come back out to find the damage done.

What can I say, it's a dear fantasy every single time some moocow drives up in her SmooV assault vehicle and parks like the vasshole she is.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
March 01, 2015
randomcfchick
Ugh. I hate today's parents that seem to be allergic to any parking inconvenience. I blame those stupid "stork spots" and "family spots"...now they think it's their right to never, ever be inconvenienced as they tote their kidlets around.

Time to go to youparklikeanasshole.com and print up one of these!

They are allergic to convenience PERIOD!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 01, 2015
stillwaters
I would complain to management about this stupid bullshit, but I'm afraid it will come to nothing and then I'd become.suspect #1 when Mr. Move You Car Out Of Not-My-Spot goes out and finds a giant turd baking on SUV one balmy summer morn...

I might try that the next time we get a manure delivery at work.

I am just getting very, very sick of these entitlecunts. Yesterday it was screaming asshole kids in a restaurant that we'd taken FIL too for his birthday, we booked our table at 8:30pm no less and in walks a famblee with SIX KIDS, the youngest one only about a year old. What the fuck - they should be in bed at that time. Of course, they proceeded to treat the place like a playground, and when the little ones got tired, they screamed the house down. I complained and got a discount - I told the restaurant that this famblee had ruined our meal, we couldn't hear each other speaking properly and we'd skipped dessert because we couldn't stand another minute of the shrieking. He gave us 25% off the bill. I won't be going back there. The place doesn't advertise itself as a famblee place, it doesn't even have a kids menu, so I'd figured we'd be safe.

Parunts these days just don't seem to think they are required to abide by the same rules as the rest of us when it comes to their brats, whether it's blocking people in, parking in disabled spots, or allowing their hellbrats to treat everywhere as a playground.
March 01, 2015
drake
Fuck calling the cops.

That vehicle would have ended up with some "defects' and "problems".

I've done it before and I would do it again.

If it makes me an immature bitch, then I'm fine with that.

I know where your coming from. Back in the day a person could issue said street justice. Take it from someone in the know. Be real careful with that! This day and age cameras s are everywhere. And I do mean everywhere where you would never expect. Even though someone may be a flaming shitbag. Damage their shit and its caught on tape, They will be the poor victim and you'll be in for a world of shit.
March 01, 2015
This topic really fires me up. Many moons ago when I was living in an apartment, I had assigned spaces. I constantly went through this shit with Moo tenants, and their various boyfriends who would come to visit. Back then for a short time in my life "i was young" I tried to be nice and leave notes on their vehicles and even nicely talk to these people. Didn't work! So I began having them towed. I found these types care about no one but themselves, so I sure as hell don't care about them. You see the way these people think is that they can block your space but never ever do it to them.
Parking lots are another thing that always amazes me. In as much as it shows how Stupid, Lazy ass, inconsiderate and clueless people are.Here are some observations:
1. The Lazy ass: This covers the whole spectrum. It can be a Moo with brats or a healthy 20 something . They must,simply must park as close to the building as possible. even if they run over a pedestrian to getting that space first. I've seen dozens of times arguments and even violent confrontations over a damn parking space. Keep in mind there may be hundreds of spaces open starting just 50 feet away.
2. The entitled Lazy ass douche bag:This type are the ones who park in handicap spots just because they legally can. By that I mean they are driving a van or vehicle that has a handicap placard that belongs to someone else. So in their fucked up mind its OK for them to take up a space they don't need.
3. The entitled prick: These are usually young guys, although I have seen older guys do it. These are the ones who drive what they perceive as vehicles so special that they park sideways so as to take up 2 spaces. I swear this infuriates me. especially when parking is limited. Do these idiots not realize that it will make someone go out of their way to trash their shitty vehicle?
4. And last but not least is the Clueless Moo. Usually "but not always" in a Mini van who are about to back out of a parking space. on the phone and with what seems like 50 kids bobbing around . The problem is that they back out but never seem to look. I've jumped out of the way dozens of times in my lifetime. I was walking out of a store with the wife and some moo bitch and her brats jumped in their van and started it up, and backed up. almost into us. I yelled "Lady why don't you at least look before you back up: her window comes down and she doesn't apologize, No she says "You really need Jesus in your life,Merry Christmas"! shrug
And finally i want to say"I Hate Mini Vans" For more reasons to me to list here.
March 01, 2015
I would have had it towed. If there's one place breeders can't stand being hit, it's in the pocketbook.
March 01, 2015
SUVs FUVs should be made illegal. They're all over the damn place where I live and consequently anytime I go shopping I always park as far away as possible from these lazy fucking Moos. I do not mind walking at all, I'd rather do that than have MooUV's near my car....
March 01, 2015
Exile
I totally worry every time I have to go to the shops, that some bitch moos brats will just open their door full swing into my sports car, or throw a tantrum and damage mine somehow. but know what, all those smoovs out now with the fucking sliding door, they park so fucking close to my car because they don't have to open doors, well guess what honey, my sports car has long wide opening doors, so I cant get in or out of it without extending my arm in with the key, so I can put down my windows to get in (its got convertible style frameless windows, so once the glass is down the doors half sized, and I can get in over it)

What kind of car? PIX! Doesn't have to be pix of yours, links w/ pix work - I wanna see! smiling smiley

You all know that I'm crazy about cars smiling smiley

I have one of these ~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Crossfire

I have the red one like the second pic on the left and it's KICKASS!

These are awesome cars designed to compete with Corvette, Audi, etc - and yes it is fast. They were over looked and the car co's involved went through serious financial issues so they stopped production of them. Which means they will be a collectors item some day - few were produced. But - You CAN still get them for reasonable prices.

In fact the other day I was going to mention to Yummy that she might want to check these out - they're crazy about them in the UK! Obsessive, really - on the world wide forums for these, the UK peeps - yeah, they're kinda batshit nuts over them, ha. Here's one UK specific forum, with links to local ones for sale -

http://www.ukcrossfires.co.uk/

Used still available in most places. Get them while you still can! This is an expensive (new) and fast car. And a real head turner too. And you can find decent used ones for $15, 20, and even less for hi mileage / those with issues*. For sports car shoppers - I will recommend giving them a look. As some guy said on one of the forums - This car is the steal of the century. Yes Sir! I agree.
I *could barely wait*! To get mine - as soon as they came out - I wanted one. And then I saw the price tag ~
But I waited patiently for the used prices to drop, saw one online (a dealer advertising on Auto Trader) in the AM - I pounced right on that puppy and was there to buy it in the afternoon thumbs upwink

* = I like this car so much - that I want another one!!! I want one to turn into a total race car / hot rod. Of course the one I have is fast enough as is - but it's 'all original', no mods, no serious issues, lo miles - it's in excellent shape and I can't fool with it. Out of production ~ Yeah, you got a good one - you'd be stupid to fool with it.

A wreck however ~

That I could turn into a hot rod! I think I can get a Lotus 918 engine in the thing. This guy I know keeps trying to shove this BMW gear box with bad syncros on me. Yeah, NO, please - I'm not turning 'this one' into a racer, I don't know what all will interface. I don't know, I haven't thought about it that much, it would cost alot. Yeah, even working off of a $5K wreck. I do think I could get this thing up over 250, 275 mph. It'll do 220 @ 5th as is.

Oh and the wrecks are *snapped RIGHT up*! I saw one online, I got up to get the phone and the credit card to call the seller - I sat back down - GONE. All the wrecks of these get snapped up fast. Which makes me think everybody else must be thinking the same as me, ha.

Back to my Hot Rod Fantasies ~ grinning smiley ~ Cosmetic mods would include - 1 - 2" bigger rear wheels. Porsche / Whale Tail style spoiler. Paint colors I'm undecided about. For a Bad Ass Racer - maybe flat black. Eh, blah. Maybe a mid Lavender metallic. And of course purple neon - ground effects as well as interior lighting. Or maybe a blue / green with matching lighting.
One of the first new ones I laid eyes on, when they first came out, was custom painted in a copper metallic and that was WOW! too. Gorgeous! In fact, that was the car that made me want one.

Sorry to blather on, you know I love my cars! And just some info too for any car shoppers out there.

I LOVE MY XFIRE! heart smiling smiley
March 02, 2015
Zzelda

What kind of car? PIX! Doesn't have to be pix of yours, links w/ pix work - I wanna see! smiling smiley

You all know that I'm crazy about cars smiling smiley

I have one of these ~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_Crossfire

this is mine, the photos of my actual car, I was taking it for a long day drive out to Somerset dam, it was a nice bright day so I took a photo, really glad I did.

I over all don't think much of the Hyundai range, since most are gutless, but regardless of being an overly heavy car, this one made my cut. I prefer sports luxury cars for the internal comfort like my previous Subaru liberty, but I couldn't pass up getting the Tiburon when I did. Except for the spoiler its full stock, v6, semi-automatic tiptronic, but I drive it as auto since I don't have a manual liscence, most I've driven it at is 160km/pH. Our speed limits on the road is 110km at most, and those roads tend to have a lot of speed cameras set up.

I knew the 1 previous owner, and the car was only driven 3-4 days a week for 5 years before I got it, so at 10years old its only just past 100,000km on the od. Really the only work I had to do on it was a serious double detail on the interior, its all black and red stitched leather inside, and the previous owner never conditioned it, but im good at detailing so inside still looks nice and new, even at ten years old.

You can't see it to well on this angle but the door is rather long and heavy, but the window is convertible frameless type, I have long legs and the steering wheel sits sort low on me, so I usually have to kink one leg in as I sit down, so I can swing both in under the steering wheel, of course I don't need the door fully open since it go's full 90° angle to the car, but enough that I can sit my butt down to get my legs in. Mind you I'm about the max height for sitting in this car, 174cm, I'm barely my flat hand off the roof so 1-2cm, it makes using my sun visor null and void.

Personally I'm tossing up weither I should retouch the paint a little different, since some parts aren't stock painted like the rest of the car, so they oxidized in the sun over time. retinting the windows a darker shade since my bitch of a friend used to scratch at the edge of the original tint when i wasnt looking causing it to lift. upgrade the sound system stock speakers and keeping it for another 15 years, or eventually just upgrade to a newer car, reverting back to a sports luxuray model.

ooo nice car, Im not a big Chrysler fan but I do like the Chrysler 300 and crossfire looks nice, reading its bio, sounds like its reasonably powerful, on first glance I thought it was a Mercedes, but after reading abit of the wiki I can see it shares some components with Mercedes, so that would be why.

It sounds like a fun idea can't say I haven't toyed with such ideas about my own car, but I'd so have to get a totally different car to my daily stock one if I did up a second car, because otherwise I'd forget if I'm in the sporty sports car or the regular sports car. Plus over here we can't have red or blue neons because there emergency vehicle colours, and we can't drive with them on cause its a distraction to other road users, I should know, my brother did up one of his sports cars, a Silvia absolute gorgousely inside and out with custom trims, paint, seats, sound system and blue neons inside and out, he somehow found out first hand that if neons are on, the car can't be moving, and they cannot be blue or red, so I guess he got pulled over for it.

I'm lucky though, need for speed underground 2, had my model car, so I get to play around in that with different paints, body kits and splashes of color across the car, and race it in game at no cost to me, so I get my thrill in game for customization and races, plus people still try to challenge me in real life to drag races at intersections, I don't usually bother anymore since police drive unmarked cars and sometimes initiate that shit these days, but I used to love winning them back when I did accept them.
March 02, 2015
That's a sweet car Exile smiling smiley

We have those here too and I remember noticing them. This reminds me of one Acura I wanted too ~
I want all the cars!

Yes, those doors look pretty heavy - don't get me started on slamming car doors on myself! Mine don't have an 'upper frame' either and are not super heavy. But they're heavy enough and the last stunt I pulled was - somehow, when trying to close the door, I swung it shut and turned away but I must not have been far enough away because the edge of the window clipped me square in *the boob*. Hey, don't laugh, LOL it is kinda funny. Yeah, get out of your own way maybe. I do not have a large chest, either. And WOW did it HURT! Oof!

Yes, the top of the window is at that height on me - I am fairly tall and it's a tiny car.
Yours looks pretty 'low' too - watch the windows!

Exile
You can't see it to well on this angle but the door is rather long and heavy, but the window is convertible frameless type, I have long legs and the steering wheel sits sort low on me, so I usually have to kink one leg in as I sit down, so I can swing both in under the steering wheel, of course I don't need the door fully open since it go's full 90° angle to the car, but enough that I can sit my butt down to get my legs in. Mind you I'm about the max height for sitting in this car, 174cm, I'm barely my flat hand off the roof so 1-2cm, it makes using my sun visor null and void.

It seems we have a sim body type, eh?

"I have long legs and the steering wheel sits sort low on me, so I usually have to kink one leg in as I sit down, so I can swing both in under the steering wheel, " - I call this 'throwing myself into the car' grinning smiley

I am 5 foot 10 (178 cm) and also have long legs, I would take a pants inseam length of 36". Its funny too because I was going to mention how small my car is and yes "Max Height" is a good way to put it. Yes, me too, I'm 'at the limit' too. But not out of boob clipping range - hooray! Ha.

Sun Visors - You can get extenders. Mine are shit too, I should get some too, or some colored film to put in that area. Yes the interior of this crazy recycled Benz is very Karmann. It does have their 'style'. For example - the headlight switch is a separate knob off by itself, it's not on the turn signal stick, it's it's own separate dial knob. And the style of visors and mirrors, the interior in general - is very Karmann. I always did want one of the old Karmann Ghias smiling smiley I guess I can have a bit of the interior style. Some things which are rather 'basic' and leave alot to be desired. If you're getting Fond Memories of some Old Auntie's 70s VW Wagon ~

The sun visors are about the width of a skinny, deflated, French bread - and are basically useless. I should get some of these 'extenders'.

I do like a car that has a certain 'fit'. There's that, too. Or, I don't care for the more 'straight up' sitting positions in most Famblee Truckster type vehicles, this is just uncomfortable to me.

Yes, this is one reason I'm CF, really - I need my sports cars. There's no room for kids. And the Pax seat is for my stuffed animals smiling smiley

Do watch those doors! Screw any pushy Moos next to you in parking lots too - if they can take their time then so can we!
March 03, 2015
Zzelda
That's a sweet car Exile smiling smiley

We have those here too and I remember noticing them. This reminds me of one Acura I wanted too ~
I want all the cars! I know the feeling, I want all the cars too XD

But they're heavy enough and the last stunt I pulled was - somehow, when trying to close the door, I swung it shut and turned away but I must not have been far enough away because the edge of the window clipped me square in *the boob*. Hey, don't laugh, LOL it is kinda funny. Yeah, get out of your own way maybe. I do not have a large chest, either. And WOW did it HURT! Oof! oh I've been there, I've lernt to put the window down in locations I know will just smack em around, mine are on the bigger side of large, so its not so much the window I worry about, its my seat belt strangling me because it wont sit through my chest like on everyone else

Yes, the top of the window is at that height on me - I am fairly tall and it's a tiny car.
Yours looks pretty 'low' too - watch the windows! it is low, im 5' 9", and the cars roof stops at my arm pits, makes it real easy to clean the roof though

I call this 'throwing myself into the car' grinning smiley yeah pretty much ay?
I do find it funny were about the same hight but both chose short sports cars

Sun Visors - You can get extenders. Mine are shit too,
The sun visors are about the width of a skinny, deflated, French bread - and are basically useless. I should get some of these 'extenders'. actually my sun visors are almost full size, the problem is that when I go to open one down to use, it cuts off vision for all but 1 meter infornt of my car, so I cant drive with it down, frankly I just sit up taller in my seat to use the edge of the roof to shade my eyes during sunny times

I do like a car that has a certain 'fit'. There's that, too. Or, I don't care for the more 'straight up' sitting positions in most Famblee Truckster type vehicles, this is just uncomfortable to me. see I've got a bad back, so my bucket seats arnt the best for long drives anymore, and I tend to sit overly upright, but I just put plush thick wool seat covers on my front two seats, for comfort and to protect the leather from the sun. my back two seats I just condition now n then, but I use them to store a jumper, umbrella and anything I would have put on my passenger seat if I didn't have a passenger already in it, even though I can fold the seats down and make my boot the length of half my car, which has proven super useful moving houses

Yes, this is one reason I'm CF, really - I need my sports cars. There's no room for kids. And the Pax seat is for my stuffed animals smiling smileythis is the funny thing, with my last two cars, I wasn't aware that CF was an option, so I had large 4 door sedan style cars *the liberty was sports luxuray* but when I had the option to upgrade to my Tiburon, I think one of the first things my family said was "how are you going to fit kids in the car, or seat a baby in the back without rear doors?" I was like if I have kids i'll use my partners car, I also know the youngest people seated in my car previously was 17, so thank god it dosnt have that kid smell in it. were as, now that im aware CF is actually a choice, I can keep my lovely sports car, and my partner can have the option to upgrade to whatever car he wants when he next has to, I know he's eyeing up American muscle cars, and in 3years time, he could afford alsmot any kind he wants, because that's money not being wasted on kids.

personally if I had the option to upgrade right now and customise a new cars fetures, i'd probly get a Subaru BRZ or a Toyota 86 http://www.toyota.com.au/86/specifications/gt-auto, I like the Toyota more for visuals, even though they pretty much look the same, but i'd wager that the Subaru has better drive train and interior comfort, the only down side, I think their both only 4cylinders not v6's, so that's a step down in my book.

I do find it very interesting that people who identify as child free, actually tend to have cars that they always wanted, not so much for how well it can fit X amount of people or entertain passengers, plus were much more likely to keep an older car because of how awesome it fits our lives, then just upgrading for the hell of it

sorry yummynotmummy for taking over your rant with all this detailed car stuff.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
March 03, 2015
It is indeed one of the privileges of CF-Ness - being able to pick the car YOU want without bothering about whether it will fit the brats in.

Personally, I have a van - I bought it because I am a keen mountain biker (when I am fit and well) and I can just throw my bike in it. It will fit 3 bikes if the front wheels are removed, no need for a rack. And the hound has a bed in theback, so he can travel in style!

If I had the money I'd love a convertible though.Just to shove in breeders' faces!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login