Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Model Moo Bfing on magazine cover

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:wtf Model Moo Bfing on magazine cover
May 22, 2015
Why do people keep thinking other people want to see this shit on a magazine cover or any where else for that matter. two faces puking two faces puking.

Click at your own risk!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :wtf Model Moo Bfing on magazine cover
May 22, 2015
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, when will this fetish for BFing end? Yes, my grandmothers did it; no, they didn't do it in public, and not in front of a camera.IMHO, this is still a way to objectify women--not only is she sexy, she's a Moo!l ssarcastic clapping
May 22, 2015
Heh heh heh...I wonder how soon it'll be before the moos start lowing about this cover, because she looks better than them? :biggrin2
May 22, 2015
cj
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, when will this fetish for BFing end? Yes, my grandmothers did it; no, they didn't do it in public, and not in front of a camera.IMHO, this is still a way to objectify women--not only is she sexy, she's a Moo!l ssarcastic clapping

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that woman is ugly as fuck IMHO.

Ladies, help me out here... Isn't ELLE a fashion magazine? I am pretty sure it's not a Moo magazine.

So why the push for a boobfeeding cover? I think that the "lactivists" want to bludgeon society with titfeeding. Have it anywhere and everywhere, not only in the physical world, but also in a subscription media, such as ELLE magazine. You pick up the magazine to read about fashion... And you get... titfeeding! Remember the titfeeding Time cover a few years back? You pick up Time for news and you get... titfeeding!

Next up? My prediction is don't be surprised to see some sort of Sports Illustrated cover story on titfeeding and how "haaaaaard" it is to be female athlete and a mawm.

The message is quite simple: paid subscription magazines will not spare you from seeing titfeeding, even when that is completely off topic of the magazine's mission statement and readership interest.
May 22, 2015
She looks like she's having a freaking orgasm. Or is stoned to the hilt either way eww two faces puking
May 22, 2015
Gads, what an ugly photo!

Disco Stu, I guess you'd not want a date with THAT supermodel, huh? bouncing and laughing

Not only that, but the moo lowed on her Instagram account:

lowing cow
There is nothing more powerful and beautiful than motherhood. The last thing I want to do is be controversial, so please take this for what it is, let us #normalizebreastfeeding there is nothing worse than a mother that is judged for feeding her hungry child in public. #weareonlyhuman I'm so proud of this cover and for what it's stands for. I obviously don't look like this while I am breastfeeding but this stands for all women out there, whether you breastfeed or not, we gave birth, we are women, we are mothers. Thank you to ELLE for being so bold and making such an encouraging, positive and healthy statement. #womenunite

No Nicole, motherhood is just a biological function, like taking a shit or throwing up. Rats, roaches, raccoons, skunks and other such creatures reproduce. Would you think a litter of baby rats is wonderful?

What's powerful is Einstein, Mozart, Beethoven, Da Vinci, Marie Curie, Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, Abraham Lincoln and other such people who created or did wonderful things for the betterment of the society in which they lived. All you did is fuck without birth control, something that billions of people, and animals do every day on Earth.

You're PROUD of whoring your baby out, butt naked on an international magazine? This cover only shows you as a giant world class attention whore. what about your son's human rights? He didn't consent to have himself photographed naked. He might not want this photo out there when he is older. And, if you don't normally look like that when beefing, then why contrive such an artificial pose for the cover? Oh yeah.....the attention whoring....

Stop lumping all women into the "I am woman , I birth, therefore I Am. " You don't represent me. I am a strong, opinionated, financially independant CF woman. I'm not some cow who decided to do the nasty with some babydaddy fuck buddy fiance for a loaf.

What a nasty cow. :gross
May 22, 2015
Peace

Disco Stu, I guess you'd not want a date with THAT supermodel, huh? bouncing and laughing

Not only that, but the moo lowed on her Instagram account:

lowing cow
There is nothing more powerful and beautiful than motherhood. The last thing I want to do is be controversial, so please take this for what it is, let us #normalizebreastfeeding there is nothing worse than a mother that is judged for feeding her hungry child in public. #weareonlyhuman I'm so proud of this cover and for what it's stands for. I obviously don't look like this while I am breastfeeding but this stands for all women out there, whether you breastfeed or not, we gave birth, we are women, we are mothers. Thank you to ELLE for being so bold and making such an encouraging, positive and healthy statement. #womenunite

No Nicole, motherhood is just a biological function, like taking a shit or throwing up. Rats, roaches, raccoons, skunks and other such creatures reproduce. Would you think a litter of baby rats is wonderful?

What's powerful is Einstein, Mozart, Beethoven, Da Vinci, Marie Curie, Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, Abraham Lincoln and other such people who created or did wonderful things for the betterment of the society in which they lived. All you did is fuck without birth control, something that billions of people, and animals do every day on Earth.

You're PROUD of whoring your baby out, butt naked on an international magazine? This cover only shows you as a giant world class attention whore. what about your son's human rights? He didn't consent to have himself photographed naked. He might not want this photo out there when he is older. And, if you don't normally look like that when beefing, then why contrive such an artificial pose for the cover? Oh yeah.....the attention whoring....

Stop lumping all women into the "I am woman , I birth, therefore I Am. " You don't represent me. I am a strong, opinionated, financially independant CF woman. I'm not some cow who decided to do the nasty with some babydaddy fuck buddy fiance for a loaf.

What a nasty cow. :gross

BRAVO!!!

bowing bowing bowing bowing bowing

And Disco Stu - I'm with U!

I don't think she's very attractive, either. I saw this story earlier and at the time I believe the thought I had was - What a horse faced Cow!

And the boob DOES look like an udder! I bet they're fake.

You know what - I just thought of something? While I was pulling up my bra strap - I wouldn't even want to do that in public! Nor adjust my pants or underwear or what have you. What ever happened to dignity? And why call attention to yourself ~

Oh, right smile rolling left righteyes2

These things make me *self conscious* about myself, too. In fact just a short while ago I felt 'self conscious' of my chest - which is a size 34 B. And I'm wearing a plain white, rather loose, buttoned down shirt. I felt like my chest was 'sticking out'. I don't know. It's incentive to continue my diet because then they'll shrink more.

Another thing - someone who is tall and thin - normally does NOT have large breasts! I don't, I would not call myself 'thin' either - average size I suppose. If I lost a few lbs - what little chest I have would be among *the first things* to go.

I personally do not want people looking at me! I want to fade into the background.

They say that this shit is 'calling attention to the non sexual breast', or the 'true purpose of the breast' or whatever bilge they put forth - I think it often has *the opposite effect*. It's calling attention to the chest and THIS PIC RIGHT HERE IS Sexual! It absolutely has a 'sexy' angle to it.

Try this - I was just griping abut the traffic elsewhere, yeah Ima work even that in here too, watch ~
So I was out earlier in this area that has many hotels. And shopping. So I'm waiting at a stop light - I see this *bus* pass in front of me, not a city bus but like a 'shuttle bus' for some hotel or such. But it also was covered in advertising - which was - Polekatz! $10! Tuesdays! I will assume this is some kind of strip club? There's strip club advertising plastered across the side of a bus? Are you fucking kidding me?
(ETA this was in an 'Upscale' / 'Snooty' area - where Middle Class to Semi Wealthy Famblees and Tourists come to shop. Which made it seem all the more weird to me.)

Believe me, I'm open minded enough - but all this shit is starting to go overboard. Way overboard IMO.

It's Breeding Propaganda IMO. Esp. all this Beefing Crap. Yes indeed they ARE sexualizing beefing! THIS IS!

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking
Anonymous User
May 23, 2015
These moos think that beefing is natural and blah blah blah well so is be riding my bfs sausage and you dont see me doing it in public or sending pics of it to friends and family....
May 23, 2015
They're so militant about this!

"A mother's right to feed her hungry child!" ... which translates to .... what kind of monster are you that you would deny -- DENY! food to a hungry child!!!!

Total exaggeration that completely misses the point.

The kyd will not starve if it has to wait 30 minutes for you to take it home.

Or, pump your damn milk and put it in a bottle to carry with you if the kyd can't wait even ten minutes.

Oh, but the bottle gets cold? Then put it in an insulated bag.

Oh, but those don't work? Well, then, stay home.

Oh, but that's unreasonable? I say it's unreasonable for you to feel you have the right to pull your tits out whenever and wherever you want with the excuse of .... hungry!child!

Breastfeeding in private is what is normal.

It is NOT normal nor is it justified to pull your naked and leaking tits out in public, sorry. Your campaign to blast the world with your hashtag attempt to equalise public titfeeding with motherhood and women's rights is a fail in logic at best.
May 23, 2015
I wait for a magazine cover where a model will exchange her tampon.
Because you know, menstruation is a natural thing, a real attribute
of womanhood and therefore it should be also celebrated, right?
May 23, 2015
mrs. chinaski
I wait for a magazine cover where a model will exchange her tampon.
Because you know, menstruation is a natural thing, a real attribute
of womanhood and therefore it should be also celebrated, right?

Watch out on that one. The forced birthers would try to claim that you had a suspicious miscarriage.
May 23, 2015
I'm in the minority of the group - I truly don't care if some moo wants to whip out her tit and bf in public. Society is too hung up on body parts, imho. What bugs me about this crap is the attention whoring. No, these moos do not whip out their tits in public to feed their kid - they can do so in private or use a damn bottle. They do it to make a point or cause a stir or be a hero in their vapid moo blogs. And yes, moo model, if you fucking bf on a damn magazine cover with your face contorted orgasmically - you are fucking attention whoring!
May 23, 2015
The nudity aspect isn't what bothers me, either. It's the "I get to have my breasts exposed in public and you don't because I am the great exception and rules don't apply to me, I'm more special than you, I am a Sacred Moo! Look at me with reverence!" aspect. Along with the hypocritical "Look at me with reverence and awe, but don't gawk at my totally exposed tits as anything sexual" aspect. Although veiny, leaking ones would be just too gross to look at IMO.

Re: the "orgasm face" -- I think that a great many of them totally experience this from BFing, and they get an extra boost of excitement from doing it in public and getting away with it with this great cover story of nurturing a hungry chyuld.

I agree that what is especially motivating for them is to put a little oomph in their humdrum lives by waging this acts of defiance. By BFing in situations that they know are inappropriate and make many others uncomfortable, they stick their chins out and stubbornly insist that they are in the midst of a sacred and holy act, providing sustenance for a hungry chyuld, which makes them feel special for just a little while, oh Sainted Madonna Moo.
May 24, 2015
stillwaters
I'm in the minority of the group - I truly don't care if some moo wants to whip out her tit and bf in public. Society is too hung up on body parts, imho. What bugs me about this crap is the attention whoring. No, these moos do not whip out their tits in public to feed their kid - they can do so in private or use a damn bottle. They do it to make a point or cause a stir or be a hero in their vapid moo blogs. And yes, moo model, if you fucking bf on a damn magazine cover with your face contorted orgasmically - you are fucking attention whoring!

You do realize that this goes far beyond bf'ing in public, right?

The tit-nazis are hijacking all areas of public discourse and space, even invading news magazines in order to steer the public discourse toward them, when we have FAR more important topics to deal with as a society. I actually can't think of any behavior more narcissistic.

I'm not sure what your personal interests are, but I think it's possible that you'll be very disappointed when you open whatever book/magazine/journal covers your personal interest, and discover that it's been hijacked by beefing, something that has nothing to do with your interest.

Beefing was done in generations past in a discreet manner and few people took notice of it. Please understand that their "fight" isn't to continue beefing in this manner. It's to hijack every area of public space, physical and virtual, and force you to be exposed too beefing whether you want to be or not.
May 24, 2015
Peace

Even if I found her physically attractive, I honestly don't want to be dating anyone who is defined by beefing or being a moo or wannabee moo in any way, shape, or form.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like all they want is to be worshiped and I don't think that's any healthy starting point for a romantic relationship to begin.
May 24, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Peace

Even if I found her physically attractive, I honestly don't want to be dating anyone who is defined by beefing or being a moo or wannabee moo in any way, shape, or form.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like all they want is to be worshiped and I don't think that's any healthy starting point for a romantic relationship to begin.

Stu, I'm with you on this one. They're just a bunch of attention whores who want society's focus on them because they squat out a loaf. Society tells them they're pedestal worthy because they're mothers. It's just another form of patriarchy, of chauvinism. Control the women by controlling their bodies, by extolling birth as if it were something exceptional. Make them feel important for doing absolutely nothing.

Only ignorant women fall for that.

Fuck that shit.

Notice that higher levels of female education equals less children, or no children.

Rant over.
May 24, 2015
My first thought: "OK, what kind of heckle can be generated by this picture?" devil with smile

Well, let's see...

First - I wonder how much those clothes cost and how would the photographer and designer have reacted if she dripped milk on them or the kid pee'd or took a post-feeding dump?

Then - oh, photoshop - fer sure. Milk engorged breasts do not look that snowy. The photographer no doubt took the shot, then said "OK, those veins have got to go." I bet the kid's butt is even airbrushed.

Did anyone go through the slideshow below the article? Tandem tit-feeding; picture taken from above. Definitely showing off.
May 24, 2015
Peace
Stu, I'm with you on this one. They're just a bunch of attention whores who want society's focus on them because they squat out a loaf. Society tells them they're pedestal worthy because they're mothers. It's just another form of patriarchy, of chauvinism. Control the women by controlling their bodies, by extolling birth as if it were something exceptional. Make them feel important for doing absolutely nothing.

Fuck that shit.

Notice that higher levels of female education equals less children, or no children.

Rant over.

If they want to define themselves by beefing and mooing, that's fine. What they're not going to do is force myself, and the rest of society, to worship them or alter everything to meet their demands. At least not without a fight.

I'm not Dr. Phil, but I believe that in the long-term, relationships defined by beefing/moohood have no future. A real relationship must be built on sexuality, common interests, a true alliance, ability to mentally stimulate each other, and a respect for the space of each partner.

As an outsider, I've noticed that in relationships based on moohood/beefing/perpetually reproducing, there's an underlying bitterness among the guys who feel like moo is constantly hitting the "reset" button by having another kyd. And for the moos, there's a combination of attention and perpetual helplessness that they seem to really get off on. They love the attention, openly express that they're doing society some sort of a favor by popping out kyd after kyd, and seem to enjoy that they "can't go back to work" now that they're expecting again.

I don't really care how people choose to live, or how they choose to carry out their relationships. But I can't see how this type of relationship is sustainable in the long-term.
May 24, 2015
night owl
The nudity aspect isn't what bothers me, either. It's the "I get to have my breasts exposed in public and you don't because I am the great exception and rules don't apply to me, I'm more special than you, I am a Sacred Moo! Look at me with reverence!" aspect. Along with the hypocritical "Look at me with reverence and awe, but don't gawk at my totally exposed tits as anything sexual" aspect. Although veiny, leaking ones would be just too gross to look at IMO.
You know she pulled that shit to give moos everywhere the warm and fuzzies "look, I'm just like a 29 year old Australian model breastfeeding." She has just proven she has sooo much in common with the collective populace of moos now. Acting career to soon follow (she is 29 after all). I smell publicity stunt all over this.
What gets me is the "I'm on the cover of a very famous magazine and am obviously well-known, yet I drag an loaf on set with me anyways. I'm sure the makeup artists, wardrobe and photographers just LOVE dealing with a squalling banshee loaf. I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would purposely bring an loaf to work unless they had no other choice. I'm thinking poverty and no support system. Is she channeling Milla Jovovich? They seem to share the same stupid hive brain, one can't leave her baby with a nanny to work and the other wants to be live in some one bedroom apartment or something.
Seriously...what is next? Some high-ranking officer dragging their child around the military with her and breastfeeding everywhere? Or officer complete with exposed boob and baby photographed on the front line in the Middle East? It is such a mockery of intelligence, all of it.
May 25, 2015
@ freya: " Seriously...what is next? Some high-ranking officer dragging their child around the military with her and breastfeeding everywhere? Or officer complete with exposed boob and baby photographed on the front line in the Middle East?"

Please, don't give them any ideas :-)))
May 25, 2015
night owl

I'm convinced many moos absolutely revel in using their moohood as a free pass to be as obnoxious and antisocial as possible and to lord it over and judge non-moos. Breastfeeding exhibitionism is just one of many ways in which they do this.

Want to talk loudly on your phone in the cinema? The manager will throw you out... but if you have a screaming baby with you feel free to go on ruining the film for everyone else. Want to talk about toilet habits at the dinner table? No-one needs to hear that shit... unless you're a moo talking about her baby's toilet habits, in which case please don't spare us any details of the colour, odour, consistency and frequency. Want to tell everyone about your sex life? That's vulgar exhibitionism, have some decorum... unless you're trying to conceive, in which case please do detail times, positions, sperm count results and the state of your cervical mucus- no information is too much information! Want to get your tits out in public? That's slutty, obscene and actually illegal in most places... unless you have a sprog drinking out of them, then it's beautiful and natural and wholesome. Want to buy a magazine featuring naked models? You're a pervert who objectifies and degrades women... unless those models are pregnant or breastfeeding, then you're looking at them in a non-sexual way and celebrating their natural beauty.

Moos just love sneering down at us from the pedestal which society puts them on, and that pedestal will never be high enough for their liking.
May 25, 2015
Zzelda
Try this - I was just griping abut the traffic elsewhere, yeah Ima work even that in here too, watch ~
So I was out earlier in this area that has many hotels. And shopping. So I'm waiting at a stop light - I see this *bus* pass in front of me, not a city bus but like a 'shuttle bus' for some hotel or such. But it also was covered in advertising - which was - Polekatz! $10! Tuesdays! I will assume this is some kind of strip club? There's strip club advertising plastered across the side of a bus? Are you fucking kidding me?
(ETA this was in an 'Upscale' / 'Snooty' area - where Middle Class to Semi Wealthy Famblees and Tourists come to shop. Which made it seem all the more weird to me.)

Believe me, I'm open minded enough - but all this shit is starting to go overboard. Way overboard IMO.

There are billboards advertising for pot shops in my city's downtown. The pot shops aren't quite downtown, the billboards are. 420!!! Highest THC lowest prices!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, can we be civilized about it? No?

On topic:
If they really want to be the most natural about it, they need to seek privacy. It is natural to seek a secluded safe place to beef because otherwise predators will be drawn to the scene.
This includes today's predators of society, people with an opinion on the internet.
LOL
May 25, 2015
Presto
Zzelda

There are billboards advertising for pot shops in my city's downtown. The pot shops aren't quite downtown, the billboards are. 420!!! Highest THC lowest prices!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, can we be civilized about it? No?

On topic:
If they really want to be the most natural about it, they need to seek privacy. It is natural to seek a secluded safe place to beef because otherwise predators will be drawn to the scene.
This includes today's predators of society, people with an opinion on the internet.
LOL

And the fact that cameras are now a standard feature on cellphones, even standard nonsmartphone mobiles, instead of a premium feature like they used to be and EVERYBODY has one. Then consider that 90% of the people with mobiles have a smartphone, which have instant Internet access. Then there's the fact that all social media platforms and porn sites have mobile apps. And when you're out in public, you're exposed to assholes who will surreptitiously take your picture and post it on the Internet. And lactation porn and breastfeeding fetishes are not only a real thing, but not uncommon by any means.

Moos, for all their attention-whoring on the Internet, seem to be behind the times. They post their children's photos all over the Internet and want to breastfeed in front of the world, but don't seem to think that the perverts out there are going to affect them in any way. Not until they discover their/their children's photos on unsavory websites. Then they want to screech and demand the world sanitized instead of not attention-whoring.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 28, 2015
Peace
They're just a bunch of attention whores who want society's focus on them because they squat out a loaf. Society tells them they're pedestal worthy because they're mothers. It's just another form of patriarchy, of chauvinism. Control the women by controlling their bodies, by extolling birth as if it were something exceptional. Make them feel important for doing absolutely nothing.

Fuck that shit.

Rant over.

I just wanted to say that this is my favourite post I've seen here so far :yr

I'll never understand those antifeminist women, FeMRAs etc who think feminists should just quit whining and get on with their roles of popping out babies and making sammiches for men- can't they see it's all a trap? Have they all forgotten the concept of keeping women "barefoot and pregnant" and what that entails for a woman, or do they just have a kind of Stockholm Syndrome for their sexist oppressors?

Antifeminist men don't like the idea of women getting educated and having satisfying careers, the freedom to travel, financial independence etc because they know that this will help them to discover and pursue their own interests, see that their own lives are valuable and that they don't have to be about serving men by being good little uncomplaining Stepford Wives and incubators- and this thought terrifies them.

I'm so glad I'm with a CF man who treats me as an equal and someone to enjoy life and have adventures with rather than a sexist man who thinks I should sacrifice my own happiness to spend my days looking after him as if he's an overgrown child. I met him just as I was thinking I'd never find a nice CF man at my age- and with plenty of sexist dinosaurs still roaming the earth I can't tell you how lucky I feel.
May 28, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

I'm not sure what your personal interests are, but I think it's possible that you'll be very disappointed when you open whatever book/magazine/journal covers your personal interest, and discover that it's been hijacked by beefing, something that has nothing to do with your interest.

Beefing was done in generations past in a discreet manner and few people took notice of it. Please understand that their "fight" isn't to continue beefing in this manner. It's to hijack every area of public space, physical and virtual, and force you to be exposed too beefing whether you want to be or not.

Ha, I'll tell my SO to look out for beefin' when he is researching antique power tools.

Yeah, this isn't about people having a beef with beefing, who fucking cares if you titfeed your loaf, it's how they want to do it. Somehow women managed it before without all the vitriol, lawsuits and fanfare.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login