Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo and brats invading my privacy. angry smiley

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
Re: Moo and brats invading my privacy. angry smiley
July 21, 2015
How's it going? :hello

How is your little fire hazard? Who cleaned up? Did it stay clean? Have you reported any more people?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 21, 2015
Hey, trekkie monster!

The contractors cleared all the stuff away, as per the fire inspector's demand. I have a feeling that the fire inspector gave them quite a tongue lashing and strong warning when she came here. The place is as clean as a whistle, especially in the front.

Right now I am satisfied that they cleared the debris away and the construction has moved to the other side of the building, so it is much quieter for me now.

I still can't wait to GTFO of here, though. Last night a moo was standing right outside our back patio, screaming at her child who was having a major meltdown. This went on for fifteen minutes. I was just about to go outside and tell her to take it indoors, when they both finally left.

The new tenants moving in here are severely underhoused, as they have gaggles of brats and these are small units with only two bedrooms each. The social problems are already starting to occur. The only sounds I hear around here is arguing, kyds and adults screaming at each other, and people generally being assholes.

I will be hearing from the CMHC this week, but the good news is that they are doing an appraisal on our property. That's a major bonus, because I know the land is worth more than what we're paying for it.

I'll keep you updated on what's going on with our place, because the sooner we get out of here, the better.
July 22, 2015
Hey everyone, great news!

The CMHC approved our loan! I'm a homeowner now.

I'm leaving this shithole in September.

It's time to light up a Cuban cigar and partay! :chug
July 22, 2015
mumofsixbirds
Hey everyone, great news!

The CMHC approved our loan! I'm a homeowner now.

I'm leaving this shithole in September.

It's time to light up a Cuban cigar and partay! :chug

:GOMIIMOG

:partay

And to the asshat management company kissing ass

Oh FREAKING CONGRATULATIONS MO6!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

:partay:jumpband playing music:yr:partay

You must give all the details of the day you leave....I have a feeling it will be most epic
:biggrin2
July 22, 2015
Yipeeeeee!! No more breeder bullshit after September! grinning smiley

:partay band playing music :jump
July 23, 2015
way to go, hopefully we'll only hear good things from the new place in the future grinning smiley
thumbs upwink
July 23, 2015
Wonderful! I hope you have an amazing time handing in your notice and disregarding all their stupid rules between now and when you leave.
July 23, 2015
Yay! :beer

Hope the move goes smoothly and the birds enjoy their new Childfree home, and you and Mr. M6 as well.

Congratulations!
July 23, 2015
That's great! Congrats!
July 23, 2015
Fabulous! Congratulations! :partay
:jump :jump :jump :jump
:meta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 23, 2015
Thank you so much guys! We are so excited about our new place. It is truly awesome, and we won't have to put up with the screwed up management company OR the noisy breeders ever again! Yippee!
July 23, 2015
YAY!!!

:beer
July 24, 2015
Thanks, Zzelda! We are celebrating tonight with a big, fat bottle of vino and some beers. :drkbddy
July 24, 2015
Whoohooo! Congratulations on your new home! That's fantastic news! :partay

May you, your DH, and your birdies enjoy the privacy, peace and quiet of your new for a long, long time. :beer

(And may the management of your soon-to-be old place slip ever further into breeder hell once you leave. devil with smile)

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 24, 2015
Such good news, I'm so glad you get to escape breederville. Congratulations and cheers. thumbs upwink
July 24, 2015
Thank you, guys! We are going to be sooo happy there. So much opportunity. I forgot to mention that it has a huge commercial grade workshop for Mr. M6 and he's already planning to start some kind of business out of there. Probably flipping cars or something like that.

It's the perfect balance of opportunity and lifestyle combined for us.

As for this place? Breeders have taken over. The only people who will be interested in moving here will be more breeders. It's like an infestation. Oh well, I don't care! Hahaha.
July 24, 2015
If you have a lot of land, you could put in a vegetable garden. There's nothing like going out in the garden, and picking fresh veggies for dinner smiling smiley
July 24, 2015
Ah yes, it is a large lot, with a huge raised bed for flowers, plants or a veggie garden. I would also like to have barrels of tomatoes on my patio for picking. Mr. M6 loves his beefsteak tomatoes!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login