Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Dad Confessions

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: True Dad Confessions
October 20, 2010
clematis
"Our only child has just come out to us as a lesbian. My wife is freaking out, calling her a pervert and crying about how she'll never get to see her daughter get married and have a 'real family'.

How did I manage to marry such a judgmental b*tch, and why was I too stupid to notice it before now?

At least my daughter is a good person; I suppose that's my big thing to thankful for this year."

This made me a bit sad. Of course she can get married, in certain states. At least she has her Dad behind her...but how hurtful, to have your Mom be so hateful.

It is sad and it's also another myth buster regarding all of this "unconditional love" and "lifetime bonding" nonsense that moos claim exist between them and their brats due to their having "carried" it and shot it out their coots and all. It's "unconditional" UNTIL the child grows up and chooses a different life for themselves than moo had planned on. There are ALWAYS conditions when it involves this holy "moo love", always. A PNB wouldn't treat their child like this, but rather they would be accepting of the child and supportive regardless of their personal feelings on the matter at hand. THAT is "unconditional love".

That type of love has to develop over time and be nurtured and can occur between ANY two people, It doesn't just materialize because someone took a trip down the tootie tunnel like moos would have us all believe. Whether the moo "created" her little love bond, "carried it", and/or squeezed it out her gaping hole is of no consequence and is completely irrelevant to any "bonding" or level of love. They like to pretend that there is NO LOVE greater than moo-kyd, which this case(and countless others) debunks completely.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 20, 2010
I think I saw an ex-bf or two in these....they were all CF and somehow became parents. They love their kids, they hate the women they are saddled with because of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 20, 2010
It is so sad when people go on and on about how much they love their children, but that all goes out the window if the child turns out to be homosexual, wants to be an artist instead of a doctor, or is childfree. It was never love if it was merely a matter of, "I'll only love you if you're the child I want you to be!" - emotions probably were never even involved with people like this because they had an idea of a perfect child worked out in their heads since day one. They had a child to give it a job, not to love it.

I know some marriages do work out okay (kids or not), but all those myths and stereotypes about bad, sexless marriages to stupid, frumpy women didn't just materialize out of thin air. And I don't get the guys who don't want kids, marry women who lie to them and stay married to them (and almost always have fucking kids with them). Divorce her ass - if you have to pay alimony, then so be it. It'll probably be cheaper than child support; do it before she oopses you. Gods, some people are hopelessly stupid.
October 20, 2010
Alimony only applies to long-time SHAMs. So if a guy marries a bitch who wants kids and he doesn't, he needs to GTFO because it won't cost him anything. When the brats come, THEN he's saddled with child support. And he'll have to pay alimony (maintenance) if the moo stayed home for years and years.
Kelli
August 15, 2011
Well, women can't stand to hear the truth. Our society follows the stereotype that "mother can do no wrong" but in truth women usually hurt kdis the most with the way they constantly bitch and keep father away. Thats the real reason so many kids grow up screwed up in the head. Everyday of their life their burdened with a resentful fat cow that didn't have enough sense to know that not every is meant to be a parent. Then they end up enslaving men to their reproductive choices.
Kelli
August 15, 2011
Child support is the way women attempt to enslave men to their reproductive choices. Really women get a choice (B/C, contraceptives, etc.) but men don't. And most of these cows don't even make very good mothers anyways though their brainwashed into thinking so. Maybe we should de-stigmatize noncustodial mothers.
August 15, 2011
Kelli
Child support is the way women attempt to enslave men to their reproductive choices.

So, men are just innocent bystanders who had absolutely no choice in the creation of a brat? Fuck off, I don't think so. If a man doesn't wish to be saddled with a moo and the responsibility for spawn for the rest of his life, he should learn to utilize a condom, get snipped or be more discriminating about who he sticks it in.
August 15, 2011
Cambion
It is so sad when people go on and on about how much they love their children, but that all goes out the window if the child turns out to be homosexual, wants to be an artist instead of a doctor, or is childfree. It was never love if it was merely a matter of, "I'll only love you if you're the child I want you to be!" - emotions probably were never even involved with people like this because they had an idea of a perfect child worked out in their heads since day one. They had a child to give it a job, not to love it.

I know some marriages do work out okay (kids or not), but all those myths and stereotypes about bad, sexless marriages to stupid, frumpy women didn't just materialize out of thin air. And I don't get the guys who don't want kids, marry women who lie to them and stay married to them (and almost always have fucking kids with them). Divorce her ass - if you have to pay alimony, then so be it. It'll probably be cheaper than child support; do it before she oopses you. Gods, some people are hopelessly stupid.

Oh, no truer words have been spoken!

Nothing cuts down moo-love than disappointing Moo's dreams for a big wedding and grandbrats. So, what does that say about so-called "unconditional Moo love"? It's a crock of shit.
Kelli
August 15, 2011
To BlueOrchid: Did you read the rest of my post? "Really women get a choice (B/C, contraceptives, etc.) but men don't." So yes women have a lot more choice when it comes to reproduction and many women do use men simply for their sperm and money. Thats why I say that mothers are some of the most horrible, selfish people that exist as it ultimately affects the kids life as well.
August 16, 2011
Kelli
To BlueOrchid: Did you read the rest of my post? "Really women get a choice (B/C, contraceptives, etc.) but men don't." So yes women have a lot more choice when it comes to reproduction and many women do use men simply for their sperm and money. Thats why I say that mothers are some of the most horrible, selfish people that exist as it ultimately affects the kids life as well.

Men DO have choices too with the most important one being not sticking their dicks into any old hole that comes along. I realize wives and long term girlfriends have been known to lie in order to get knocked up, but what does that say about their choice of a mate? Ultimately a man who doesn't want to father a child with a specific woman should ALWAYS don a rubber and those who NEVER want kids should get fixed, the end. Men don't have to jump through hoops to get a vasectomy with literally thousands of doctors willing to perform one upon request from an adult male, UNLIKE the problems than many MANY women face in getting a tubal. MOST doctors won't consider performing a tubal on a woman unless she has shat the two mandatory loaves.

I'd say that men had it easy in comparison to women where getting fixed was concerned. That, and they aren't stuck with the loaf during the pregnancy and after if they don't WANT to be even IF they had originally claimed they had wanted a loaf. The male members on this board have managed to make it to their 30's and 40's and in some cases even older without having sired any loaves, so it CAN be done.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 16, 2011
MOST doctors won't consider performing a tubal on a woman unless she has shat the two mandatory loaves.

where i live the mandatory loaf number is 3sad smiley

And yes, about the sterlization men do get it easier (although there might be exceptions). I was talking recently with one of my CF male friends and he was so happy to get a vasectomy at 26. He just wanted to get rid of the worry that one day he might wake up with an oops so he went straight to his GP and immediately got a referal. On the other hand, another female friend, same age, has been seeing doctors for few years and the answer is the same...a big NO.
August 16, 2011
blackpearl
MOST doctors won't consider performing a tubal on a woman unless she has shat the two mandatory loaves.

where i live the mandatory loaf number is 3sad smiley

And yes, about the sterlization men do get it easier (although there might be exceptions). I was talking recently with one of my CF male friends and he was so happy to get a vasectomy at 26. He just wanted to get rid of the worry that one day he might wake up with an oops so he went straight to his GP and immediately got a referal. On the other hand, another female friend, same age, has been seeing doctors for few years and the answer is the same...a big NO.

I absolutely believe it! I began attempting to get sterilized at the age of about 22 while living in the southern United States, to no avail. I gave up trying at the age of about 42 and am just going to let nature close my baybee oven at this point, but at age 48 it's apparently still open for business. eye rolling smiley

The early excuses were "you'll change your mind" and later on it was, "You must be over 35 and then I will perform a tubal" and when I reached 35 the excuse became there were LOTS of women STILL changing their minds these days in their late 30's and 40's. I even lied once to a new OB-GYN that I had two kids, but I got busted during the initial exam. blushing "Oh, I meant 2 miscarriages, not actual live births!"(SO embarrassing) I contacted EVERY SINGLE OB-GYN in my state (Alabama) when I reached 42 AND had medical issues which would make loaf shitting especially unhealthy for me, and NOT ONE would do it.confused smiley

After I moved to Kentucky in 06 I looked into it ONE MORE time. Still, NO ONE within a fucking 200 miles radius would even consider it JUST simply due to all of the peri- menopausal women NOW shitting loaves AND because I didn't have the prior two loaves, or so they say. While there IS a clinic in my state that will perform the tubal on me now, the cost is three times what it would be with my regular doctor AND it's an 8+ hour round trip drive. They also require you to fill out all of the paperwork one day with an exam and come back on another for the actual procedure. Including a day to travel to and from, go BACK later on and pay for a hotel room for a day or two, gas, close our business for that time period, etc.....It just costs too damned much.angry smiley

SO, I patiently await the glorious day when my baybee oven goes on the blink ON IT'S OWN and God only knows when that's gonna happen. Although my mother had menopausal symptoms early on, I don't think her oven went completely on the blink until she was in her late 50's. Therefore, I MAY be looking at another ten years of having to make certain no loaf goes in to bake while the oven door is open. I doubt I would get knocked up at this point considering most of my eggs are probably rotten and I do use birth control methods, but I won't take any chances. I go through piss sticks as much as a moo wannabee in order to have peace of mind and to catch the little biscuit in time should it ever slip by. :headbrick

Anonymous User
August 17, 2011
kidlesskim
Kelli

Men DO have choices too with the most important one being not sticking their dicks into any old hole that comes along. I realize wives and long term girlfriends have been known to lie in order to get knocked up, but what does that say about their choice of a mate? Ultimately a man who doesn't want to father a child with a specific woman should ALWAYS don a rubber and those who NEVER want kids should get fixed, the end. Men don't have to jump through hoops to get a vasectomy with literally thousands of doctors willing to perform one upon request from an adult male, UNLIKE the problems than many MANY women face in getting a tubal. MOST doctors won't consider performing a tubal on a woman unless she has shat the two mandatory loaves.

I'd say that men had it easy in comparison to women where getting fixed was concerned. That, and they aren't stuck with the loaf during the pregnancy and after if they don't WANT to be even IF they had originally claimed they had wanted a loaf. The male members on this board have managed to make it to their 30's and 40's and in some cases even older without having sired any loaves, so it CAN be done.

Fifty FREAKIN four!!!!!
August 17, 2011
eaglepoke56
Fifty FREAKIN four!!!!!

thumbs upwink
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login