Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Help!!!
January 17, 2009
Way to go Brandy. Looks like you really dodged a bullet: and the truth sure came out didn't it...
Now you know what you WOULD have been in for.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 18, 2009
Well done, CFBrandy! grinning smiley

You have saved yourself years of shit - I've no doubt you would've been left raising the kid with eff all help from him.

Be grateful you got out when you did!
January 18, 2009
I am glad you got out when you still could, and safely. Even if the ex were not a psycho, you STILL did the right thing. Liz and twocents (the most recent two posters on this page) and the others on previous pages summed it up very well.
January 18, 2009
Hi and welcome, Brandy. I enjoyed reading this thread and seeing that it had a happy ending. Good for you for being smart enough to end it before disaster ensues. JUST like a true CF person to make an intelligent decision!
January 18, 2009
CFBrandy
Thank you guys for your wise imput. I finally ended the relationship last night and it felt very liberating!grinning smiley I can't believe that I spent four months of my precious time with this guy:crz He tried to change my mind by telling me that he will get the snip. I just told him that I do not want to be a step mom...ever. He finally told me that he wants to get custody of his daughter because his ex wife is psycho. I am so glad I got out of that situation because I do not need any baby mama drama. Whew... time to go out, and shake my ass.

Good for you, CFBrandy, for having the strength and smarts to make a decision that's right for you. :bal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login