Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First Commode list of the month

Posted by Cambion 
Anonymous User
Re: First Commode list of the month
October 04, 2010
Anti-vax moos alwaysmake me so fucking mad. 99% of those stupid heifers probably have no idea how vaccination, immunization or your immune system function. The extent of their biology knowledge is that milk squirts out of their udders and they need hubby's sperm to squat out a loaf. Meanwhile anyone with two brain cells to rub together is pulling their fucking hair out becuase these idiots are being humored. Let's see how self-righteous these idiots are when their goldensprog gets polio and ends up in a wheelchair.

Anti-vax moos are playing Russian Roulette with their kids life because they want to priove they know more than a doctor about their kid. Yes, you crapped out the crotchgremlin in your living room like a cavewoman. Yes, you change its shitty diapers. That does not impart you all the knowledge of the universe with regards to the kid. I LIKE living in a society without the threat of polio or scarlet fever. This is EXACTLY why I DO NOT plan on practicing pediatrics. I don't have the patience to deal with this kind of bullshit on a daily basis.
October 04, 2010
silversundancer
Anti-vax moos are playing Russian Roulette with their kids life because they want to priove they know more than a doctor about their kid. Yes, you crapped out the crotchgremlin in your living room like a cavewoman. Yes, you change its shitty diapers. That does not impart you all the knowledge of the universe with regards to the kid. I LIKE living in a society without the threat of polio or scarlet fever. This is EXACTLY why I DO NOT plan on practicing pediatrics. I don't have the patience to deal with this kind of bullshit on a daily basis.

It isn't so much the half-assed parenting that they give to their own children (heck, given how most of them will be raised, it's a benefit to society of they die off before adulthood), it's the big fuck you they're giving to the rest of society. They don't care at all about herd immunity. That means that infants that are too young for vaccines, people with reduced immune systems, and people who are legitimately allergic to vaccines are at risk because of the idiocy of these people who are about as intelligent as your average rock. It's so obvious that it's all about them, when they'd rather put other segments of society at risk than expose their children to a non-existent risk which has been completely discredited. Assholes. No wonder we've only succeeded in eradicating one disease (smallpox) and not that recently even, and diseases like pertussis (whooping cough) are on the increase!
October 04, 2010
kidlesskim
Cambion
Hehehe. Glad I could make you giggle. I'll be here all week. tongue sticking out smiley

It amazes me how much more work these women in the non-discipline forum make for themselves...taking hours to talk to their20-month-old about his feelings and why what he did was 'unacceptable' and what the better solution would have been, all while the kid grins ear to ear...not because he understands, but probably because he just shit his pants. They all, I think, just want to be in a cute little breeder clique...but if you read what these women say as far as how nuts their brats' behavior makes them, you can almost feel the desire oozing from their words. The desire to absolutely wail their kids until they're bleeding from their asses, but they won't.

They are fucking submissive masochists, and Junior/Princess is the screaming dominatrix with the metaphorical whip...ever notice how many GD kids scream, hit, spit at people, kick their pregnant mothers, slap their parents in the face, or beat their parents hard enough to draw blood? Those kids are in charge, they know it, and they like it. And Mommy likes being the victim, the punching bag, and the uke. It's a totally mutual relationship. But Mommies also have a need to be martyrs, so rather than put an end to their brats' behavior because they are the adults, they take it up the ass like good slaves and then bitch about it to their whipped peers.

I agree with all of the above! thumbs upwink

I have been wondering since I started looking at these ridiculous moo forums again recently, just how long this "GD" has been popular. I'd like to see some results of this "parentng style" some 10-15 years down the road when these kyds are adults. I would be curious to see a study on how they have turned out. I already have a pretty good idea of the consequences of this nonsense, but some factual studies to back up my theories would be nice.confused smiley

could you see me doing GD?

"Okay, now tell me exactly what the fuck you were thinking when you beat the bejeezus out of your brother with a mop handle? After that, take a wild guess how soon you'll be able to watch tv or play on the computer again? i'll give you a hint-you won't be living here."
October 04, 2010
yurble
silversundancer

It isn't so much the half-assed parenting that they give to their own children (heck, given how most of them will be raised, it's a benefit to society of they die off before adulthood), it's the big fuck you they're giving to the rest of society. They don't care at all about herd immunity. That means that infants that are too young for vaccines, people with reduced immune systems, and people who are legitimately allergic to vaccines are at risk because of the idiocy of these people who are about as intelligent as your average rock. It's so obvious that it's all about them, when they'd rather put other segments of society at risk than expose their children to a non-existent risk which has been completely discredited. Assholes. No wonder we've only succeeded in eradicating one disease (smallpox) and not that recently even, and diseases like pertussis (whooping cough) are on the increase!

on the plus side, it might-just might-remove some really defective dna from the gene pool.
October 04, 2010
kidlesskim
Miss_Hannigan
If by "prodigy" you mean "shaved ape who flings crap" you've got a real gifted offspring.

We are so much better and smarter than these clueless twatmuffins.

I split my sides laughing while reading a section on a moo forum once that was entitled, "Is My Chyld Gifted?". You can not BELIEVE some of the common, obvious, average, mundane, every day things that baybees and small kyds do that moomares THINK makes their snowflakes "gifted" or a potential MENSA candidate. bouncing and laughing It's been awhile since I came across it, but below are a few that I remember:

1)Remarklee, age 9 months, follows me around the room wherever I go with his eyes! It's like he KNOWS who I am and that I am moving about! Is it "normal" for baybees to do this?
2)I knew the minute that Smartalina was born that she was a "gifted" child because she looked right at me when I spoke as if she had remembered my voice from my talking to her when she was in my tummy!
3)Stinkford is "gifted", I have no doubt! Already, at 23 months he can watch a Barney video and imitate what Barney says and does! It's like he has this uncanny ability to mimic and remember what he sees!
4)Our Snotford is ammmaaaaaaaaaazzzing because at 28 months, he can point directly at our street on a city map! He has done this repeatedly now with NO mistakes at LEAST 20 times in the last week! We have it on video, in case no one believes us!
5)Shitlee is the smartest baybee I have ever known! He is only 27 months old and he already understands where his juicy juice is kept! All I have to do is walk TOWARDS the refrigerator and he says, "MAMA JOO JOO!" with his hands outstretched!
6)My DumbLyn, age 42 months. is BY FAR the most intelligent chyld I have ever known. Just the other day she asked me about baybees and she understands where they come from! She knows that my belly is big because her little sister is in there when most kyds her age would just think that I was fat!
7)My Shitford is only 34 months old and he can separate his leggos into the correct colors and he puts them in color coordinated stacks!
8)My little Myrakul is a musical genius, but it runs in my famblee and I teach piano lessons at home. She is only just turned 4 years old and she can already play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on her small piano! She also knows all of the words and the tunes to EVERY childrens' Christmas Carol!
9)My little Tubbetta knows the difference between fruit and candy already and she's not even 4 years old until next month! If I hold up an apple in one hand and a candy bar in the other, for example, she will yell out, "I WANNA CANDLEE BAWR MAWMMY!!!!!!!" It's soooooooooooo cute. Most kyds these days don't seem to know the difference in foods and will just eat whatever their moms give them, but NOT my Tubbetta!
10)My baybee is only 16 months old and he can ALREADY point to and name his nose, eyes, lips, and, this is embarassing ladies, but he knows where his PENIS is, but he calls it a "pee pee"! Do they even KNOW what their penis is at this age? Mine does and he knows what it's for too!

eye rolling smiley

Don't forget Tenzin (of "I Gave Up My Dream Baby" fame) who, at age five, can dress himself and brush his teeth! waving hellolarious
October 05, 2010
Everyone's child is gifted these days, which totally defeats the purpose of being gifted. But hey, modern Moos are so desperate for special snowflakes that they'll exaggerate anything to make their kids achieve the status of aww-tard, retard, gifted, spirited, Indigo, or plain old genius. Anything their children do is spectacular and obviously far beyond what a child of that age could possibly do, even if it's shitting themselves. "Oh wow, Junior poopied in his diaper and the turd smear looks like Russia! He's gonna be a geographer one day!"

Moos can't ever be happy with a semi-healthy average child...nope, gotta have a special one and if he's not special, then dammit she'll MAKE the fucker special by not ever disciplining him. That way, he can be labeled autistic and mainstreamed like the other retards so he can be a special pain in everyone else's un-special asses. Moos cannot accept that their kids are not special, unique, or even different from any other kid on a level beyond aesthetic. This is because breeding is an easy, commonplace achievement...it produces regular old kids. But since today's mommies feel giving birth is equivalent to unifying a country, they figure that all that specialness they felt about themselves would seep into the fetus and make it really special because it's HER fetus.
October 05, 2010
Cambion
Everyone's child is gifted these days, which totally defeats the purpose of being gifted. But hey, modern Moos are so desperate for special snowflakes that they'll exaggerate anything to make their kids achieve the status of aww-tard, retard, gifted, spirited, Indigo, or plain old genius. Anything their children do is spectacular and obviously far beyond what a child of that age could possibly do, even if it's shitting themselves. "Oh wow, Junior poopied in his diaper and the turd smear looks like Russia! He's gonna be a geographer one day!"

Moos can't ever be happy with a semi-healthy average child...nope, gotta have a special one and if he's not special, then dammit she'll MAKE the fucker special by not ever disciplining him. That way, he can be labeled autistic and mainstreamed like the other retards so he can be a special pain in everyone else's un-special asses. Moos cannot accept that their kids are not special, unique, or even different from any other kid on a level beyond aesthetic. This is because breeding is an easy, commonplace achievement...it produces regular old kids. But since today's mommies feel giving birth is equivalent to unifying a country, they figure that all that specialness they felt about themselves would seep into the fetus and make it really special because it's HER fetus.

i have a sneaky suspicion that they push for autistic when it turns out junior is merely average. but the moos and duhs are not alone in this. if you ever look at the average public school, they push this "everyone is special" agenda. you want to know what happens wghen children who aren't special are around kids who are? look at the kid from rutgers u. who jumped off a bridge-he was special. he was talented. kids who feel threatened by the truly special feel they are entitled to destroy the special. why? because that is exactly what the schools do and the little league does and their parents do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login