Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition
October 13, 2010
Cambion
I AM OPENING AN ONLINE STORE AND WILL BE DONATING SOME OF MY PROCEEDS TO THE HOMELESS. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY UNWANTED ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO GET RID OF...CLOTHES-CHILDREN/ADULTS, HANDBAGS, JEWELRY, TOOLS, ELETRONICS OLD/NEW/USED. I AM A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO SUPPORT 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND LOOKING TO HELP SOME OF THE HOMELESS AS WELL BY DONATING 20% OF MY PROCEEDS FROM YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS/DONATIONS TO THEM....PLEASE DON'T TRASH YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS...CALL ME..I WILL PICK THEM UP...HELP ME HELP OTHERS...CALL ME @ 973-277-4397...THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU

Wait, wait, wait...this bitch is asking for people to donate unwanted stuff so she can sell it, and then give a whole one-fifth of the money earned to the homeless. Let me guess...she herself is homeless, so she'll actually be keeping any money she manages to make? Wow, now that is special - could I send her some used murder weapons, I wonder?

Maybe CF Goddess could send her those used bras from the other thread?

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,76756

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
October 13, 2010
KABA
Cambion
I AM OPENING AN ONLINE STORE AND WILL BE DONATING SOME OF MY PROCEEDS TO THE HOMELESS. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY UNWANTED ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO GET RID OF...CLOTHES-CHILDREN/ADULTS, HANDBAGS, JEWELRY, TOOLS, ELETRONICS OLD/NEW/USED. I AM A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO SUPPORT 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND LOOKING TO HELP SOME OF THE HOMELESS AS WELL BY DONATING 20% OF MY PROCEEDS FROM YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS/DONATIONS TO THEM....PLEASE DON'T TRASH YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS...CALL ME..I WILL PICK THEM UP...HELP ME HELP OTHERS...CALL ME @ 973-277-4397...THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU

Wait, wait, wait...this bitch is asking for people to donate unwanted stuff so she can sell it, and then give a whole one-fifth of the money earned to the homeless. Let me guess...she herself is homeless, so she'll actually be keeping any money she manages to make? Wow, now that is special - could I send her some used murder weapons, I wonder?

Maybe CF Goddess could send her those used bras from the other thread?

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,76756

waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim

If I saw a post like yours on Craigslist (or anywhere)dispensing good advice like that due to personal experience, I'd be attempting to locate a way to send you money or goods!friendly hug(that, and if I remember right, you are from my home state and I like to help "my own" first!) I'd skim right over the scammers and beggars and be compelled to help someone like MWR. I have never been in a position where I had very little like no furniture or food, but that's not to say that it could never happen. Even in times of monetary prosperity, I have ALWAYS bought on sale and have never been the least bit ashamed to buy from thrift stores. I am the type of person, and from what I percieve, so are many other BratFree members, who could be a millionare and STILL live the lifestyle of frugality and/or thrift.

I don't comprehend spending unnecessarily and/or wasting things JUST BECAUSE I can. I find it ostentatious to buy ritzy-fancy items, new cars every year, or $300 purses, like I have known so many to do. WHO CARES what other people think anyway? I'd rather have $300 cash in a $10 purse than vice versa, which is the reality of a lot of these "big spenders" rather than that they can actually afford this lifestyle. If someone is wealthy and wants to spend their money on flashy shit, then so be it because afterall, it IS their money. However, FEW THINGS piss me off more than someone who is subsiding on public assistance, yet they NEVER miss a hair, nail, or tanning salon appointment and have two walk in closets full of designer clothes.angry smiley

Yeah, I was going to second MWR, but law1204 has a point about the bedbugs. Still, with a little ingenuity, you can still furnish an apartment on the cheap. Cable spools? End tables! If you can get a hold of a chest or a footlocker, there's the coffee table. Paste some designs on them - decoupage! Shabby chic! People pay loads of money for this shit. Plus, there's a lot you can do with a crock pot or a hot plate. If these people have access to the internet, they can print coupons; if they go to the library, there are probably coupon bins there. I know that I raided them many a time at my public library. When there's a will, there's a way. Also, whatever happened to board games? And, if that breaks the bank, imagination plus whatever you've got on hand costs next to nothing.

But, it seems like these moos would rather take the easy way rather than put any sweat equity into anything. They want to carry their Louis Vuitton bags, get their mani/pedis (honest to God how goddamn hard is it to paint your own nails?) and have a furniture ensemble straight out of the pages of Restoratoin Hardware without having to do shit for it. Are you fucking kidding me?!

BTW, it would be kinda cool to have a thread of a portion of the site about frugality/DIY smiling smiley
October 14, 2010
Ooo, that would be neat (the frugal living thread). I personally prefer going to the thrift store not only for the prices, but because it's like going on a treasure hunt. Moos don't have brain cells to think with, but a little creativity goes a very long way when it comes to furnishing a room, buying clothes or looking for just fun junk to play with. Look for shit people leave on the curbside as garbage - I got my art desk off someone's curb. Go dumpster diving - people throw away some great stuff that's still in perfectly good and usable condition. I used to look forward to going around to each trash room at the end of ever semester to see what the dorm residents were tossing out. I picked up stuff like textbooks, a huge rug, a computer chair, and a funky little plastic container that I kept change in. I've taken shirts people tossed out and made them into dolls and pillows, as well as kept some that fit me.

Even if I could afford pricey shit, I'd shop second-hand because I just like junk. I love rummage/yard/garage sales and flea markets and seeing what I can dig up.

It seems more often than not, people on welfare use the money for everything but what they need. Rather than buy real food (like vegetables and milk), they'll spend it on hair treatments. The mother of a friend of mine who's on welfare recently got a piercing with her government bennies. If these fuckers are driving around in huge vehicles with designer bags and clothes, well-manicured nails, expensive make-up, and the latest smartphone...of course they won't have money to eat or buy their kids clothes. These Moos don't want to ruin their new $800 shoes or $100 manicure dumpster diving or being seen shopping amongst the po' people at the thrift store, so they beg anonymously online for shit they could probably afford if they gave up some of their luxuries.
October 14, 2010
For the greedy breeder begging for free furniture, for her apartment. Has she not ever heard of consignment shops? They sell furniture for pretty cheap. :litebulb

lab mom
I go to the 'wanted' section of my craigslist to find some beg-a-thons but I can never find any. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
October 14, 2010
I usually just punch in a search for the pitiful phrase "single mom", "single dad", "single mother" and get a bonanza. This time was oddly absent...though the one advertising what I thought was a baby boy in the "for sale" section is still there. (She was actually begging for free shit for her impending baby boy...I guess 8.5 months was not enough to plan ahead.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 14, 2010
The title of this recurring thread cracks me up!!!

Where do you guys find this stuff on CL? All I can find on ours is the "wanted" section, and that's full of valid requests to BUY things. I wanna play! sad smiley

ETA: Oops. I see someone beat me to it. That's what I get for not refreshing before I post. Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 14, 2010
My local doesn't seem to have anything of the sort, either. I searched for 'children' and 'help' together, in the 'all for sale/all wanted' section. It's nice to know the Craigslist demands haven't infested the entire world yet.
October 14, 2010
Did a little more digging in different categories:

My new neighbor is a young expectant mother due anyday now. Sadly she sits in her new home with NO furniture. She is sleeping on mats on the floor and has a small playpen for her baby and a few baby items. I am unable to help her financially and am in hopes my fellow craigslisters might consider her and open their heart.
She works for a small store and is doing what she can but cant afford to furnish her new home.
She needs anything/everthing for her home and any baby items for her future daughter.

What is sad about this? She has a roof over her head, and a place for the obviously unplanned baby. Why can't people talk to friends and relatives...or did they abandon them all for the maaaayyyyun...

single mom walking 8 miles a day, needs 4 free tireswith rims, can't afford to buy it right know. car information: ford windstar '98 tire 215 (70r15) but not sure of last# any help. sure my kids and me will presiate, thanks and have a bless day!!

Yeah, I have four minivan tires with rims kicking around my garage…I think I stashed them between my Ferrari and my airplane. eye rolling smiley

Hi I'm a single mother in desperate need of furniture with little to no money. I'm wlling to spend no more than $200 on a good condition living room set. If you have something available please let me know. It would be a blessing if you had a way to deliver but if not I have to try my best to pick up. Thanks.

So you expect someone to not only give up GOOD furniture for little money, you want free delivery too? Do I look like Gallery Furniture (no wait, they charge for delivery.)

If you have any unwanted Halloween/Fall/Autumn decorations, I'd love to have them. I'm a full-time stay at home single mommy and student, and I don't have room in my budget for things that aren't really necessities. Not a charity case, just wondering if anyone has anything they want to get rid of. Thanks!

The dollar store is cheap. Only a dollar! Wow. Or even better, have your snowflakes MAKE decorations, like kids did when I was little.

please call me if you have a great deal on any baby girl clothing ranging from 6-12 months of age. i would greatly appreciate any help. i'm a first time mommy and on a budget so whatever will help me out immensely. thanks, Rebecca 860-806-0894 NO TEXTING PLEASE!

i will be away today so if you could call me instead of emailing me that would be helpful, i would want to pick up clothing ASAP.

The title says “preferrable in large quantity.” Scammer and reseller. You are a bigger douche than the freeloaders IMO.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
single mom that has 6 children n unemployed couches became infested with bedbugs due to neigbors so i have no furniture need some asap please help me if your getting rid of living room set.
Thank You plz contact me 484-751-2527

So many problems...
1. single mom
2. six children
3. unemployed
4. bedbugs (and blaming the neighbors?)
5. horrible grammar
6. in the title she describes herself as being in "desperate need of a couch and loveseat." Nobody needs these things.
October 15, 2010
Christhead
single mom that has 6 children n unemployed couches became infested with bedbugs due to neigbors so i have no furniture need some asap please help me if your getting rid of living room set.
Thank You plz contact me 484-751-2527

So many problems...
1. single mom
2. six children
3. unemployed
4. bedbugs (and blaming the neighbors?)
5. horrible grammar
6. in the title she describes herself as being in "desperate need of a couch and loveseat." Nobody needs these things.

She and the six kyds probably have Scabies and haven't bothered getting diagnosed or treated. So, no matter how much free furniture she gets, those "bedbugs" will keep coming back.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 15, 2010
yurble
herbalgeek
i need a free tv

our living room tv finally had its end. it has been a long time coming... the screen started going funky long ago. i dont have money due to seasonal lay-off to buy a new tv and my kids are missing their spongebob, lol. please let me know what you have. free would be best but i will consider cheap too if its nice.

A long time coming? Seasonal lay-off? Shouln't this imply that someone should have planned a little better?

I don't have a TV and it's great. I'm sure the kids will benefit from the loss of the TV. They can visit the library and stock up on books, or go outside and run around to work off some of that midriff sponge. lol.

But yurble, you must have overlooked this part: they're missing their Spongebob!!!1!
October 15, 2010
IDIOT
I'm a full-time stay at home single mommy and student, and I don't have room in my budget for things that aren't really necessities. Not a charity case, just wondering if anyone has anything they want to get rid of.

How is it possible to be single AND a "stay at home" mommy? Could it possibly have anything to do with.....WELFARE?

There is most definitely something I want to get rid of. YOU!! :flaming angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
From Richmond, VA:

I am a man,that just found out that my sons mother died last friday.I am looking for work or any type of help,so that i can get my son.Her memorial service is today,& i'm not aloud to attend the service.Her father & my mother are keeping my child away from me.& it's hurting me bad.I am his only living other parent,& their trying to make me fight them over custody for my child.Me nor my sons mother had custody of him,we shared joint custody of him,& it's got 2 be killing him.He's 8 years old.His name is Elijah & i miss him dearly.I know that i can get him,but i don't have the funds to get to north carolina to get him,& return back to va.Please if anyone can help us,we would greatfully appreciate it.Thank u,& have a nice day.My name is michael sr. i can be reached @ 804-840-8908. & no this is not a scam,I would'nt do anything like that.I'm very upset that i lost a loved 1 so early on n life.She just turned 40,on august the 8th.Our son was the 1 who found his mother,n a comatose state & could'nt wake her up.He just turned 8,13 days ago,& was n the room,when his grandfather pulled the plug on her.I think that it's sad that he had 2 see that,& i begged & pleaded with her father, not do that 2 her,but he choose to do it anyway.Now i'm fighting my family & hers 4 my son.Anyone helping in our time of need,are some great loving & caring people.& if anyone knows a tri-state lawyer that can help,i would greatly appreciate,some legal advice.I won't keep my son away from his grandfather & my mother,but i need him n a better situation,than the 1 he's n now.If u pull the plug on ur' own child,it's know telling what you'll do 2 my child.

"English, motherfucker, do you speak it?!" Or write it, as the case may be. Fucking ridiculous.
October 15, 2010
kirbybunny
From Richmond, VA:

I am a man,that just found out that my sons mother died last friday.I am looking for work or any type of help,so that i can get my son.Her memorial service is today,& i'm not aloud to attend the service.Her father & my mother are keeping my child away from me.& it's hurting me bad.I am his only living other parent,& their trying to make me fight them over custody for my child.Me nor my sons mother had custody of him,we shared joint custody of him,& it's got 2 be killing him.He's 8 years old.His name is Elijah & i miss him dearly.I know that i can get him,but i don't have the funds to get to north carolina to get him,& return back to va.Please if anyone can help us,we would greatfully appreciate it.Thank u,& have a nice day.My name is michael sr. i can be reached @ 804-840-8908. & no this is not a scam,I would'nt do anything like that.I'm very upset that i lost a loved 1 so early on n life.She just turned 40,on august the 8th.Our son was the 1 who found his mother,n a comatose state & could'nt wake her up.He just turned 8,13 days ago,& was n the room,when his grandfather pulled the plug on her.I think that it's sad that he had 2 see that,& i begged & pleaded with her father, not do that 2 her,but he choose to do it anyway.Now i'm fighting my family & hers 4 my son.Anyone helping in our time of need,are some great loving & caring people.& if anyone knows a tri-state lawyer that can help,i would greatly appreciate,some legal advice.I won't keep my son away from his grandfather & my mother,but i need him n a better situation,than the 1 he's n now.If u pull the plug on ur' own child,it's know telling what you'll do 2 my child.

"English, motherfucker, do you speak it?!" Or write it, as the case may be. Fucking ridiculous.

THIS is one of the, if not THE, most pathetic things that I have ever read on the internet. It is so full of unspoken information that it boggles my mind to even begin to decipher it. First, I would have to translate it. Then, I would have to figure out which parts of it are contradictory. After that, I would perhaps try and determine the possible reasons that two grandparents, one of whom is his OWN mother, are keeping this kid from him. Once I got all of THAT bullshit ironed out, then it would come down to speculatory comments regarding the demise of his beloved moo and wtf HIS problem(s) were. For an accurate analysis, I would need some facts and somehow I doubt that they can be found. Generally, when a 40 y/o woman is found in a comatose state for no apparent reason, it's drug related and doesn't make the papers. I'd like to rip this one apart, but I am too tired right now, maybe tomorrow.face saying 'error'

October 15, 2010
Hmm, so Duh and (now dead) Moo had joint custody of their kid - the rest of the time, the kid was with his in-laws...I think Duh is leaving out some really significant details as far as his parenting if neither the kid's parents had full custody of him. I love how he demonizes her parents for pulling the plug on their daughter and tries to use that as fuel in the My In-Laws Are Meenie-Heads fire. Love for one's child is not measured by how long they keep said vegetating child on life support.

Ten bucks says Moo was morbidly obese, a chain-smoker, didn't exercise, ate garbage, and had uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes...hence her comatose death at age 40.
October 16, 2010
kidlesskim
kirbybunny
From Richmond, VA:

THIS is one of the, if not THE, most pathetic things that I have ever read on the internet. It is so full of unspoken information that it boggles my mind to even begin to decipher it. First, I would have to translate it. Then, I would have to figure out which parts of it are contradictory. After that, I would perhaps try and determine the possible reasons that two grandparents, one of whom is his OWN mother, are keeping this kid from him. Once I got all of THAT bullshit ironed out, then it would come down to speculatory comments regarding the demise of his beloved moo and wtf HIS problem(s) were. For an accurate analysis, I would need some facts and somehow I doubt that they can be found. Generally, when a 40 y/o woman is found in a comatose state for no apparent reason, it's drug related and doesn't make the papers. I'd like to rip this one apart, but I am too tired right now, maybe tomorrow.face saying 'error'

I couldn't be bothered to make it through that inarticulate garbage, but I did notice that he's not allowed to attend the funeral. Could there be a restraining order in this story? Mom was the druggie, and she was the better parent, because daddy's the violent druggie.
I wonder how many people put fake sob stories up on Craigslist wanting money, merchandise, etc., and get away with it. I'm sure there are many.

Tatayanna K.
October 16, 2010
From our local C-list:

i need help from a lawyer paralegal anyone willing to help i go to court to fight a deadbeat dad for childsupport he taken me for a modification but doesnt pay but the shocker is he own his own home he has money to hire a lawyer drives a nice car but cant pay his childsupport i contacted legal aid vlp and they claim i make to much iam single mom of 2 kids who dont make much but i guess cause i dont sit home on welfare i cant get any support to help fight this deadbeat in court

Apparently he got all the punctuation in the divorce settlement, too.
October 16, 2010
Tiquer
From our local C-list:

i need help from a lawyer paralegal anyone willing to help i go to court to fight a deadbeat dad for childsupport he taken me for a modification but doesnt pay but the shocker is he own his own home he has money to hire a lawyer drives a nice car but cant pay his childsupport i contacted legal aid vlp and they claim i make to much iam single mom of 2 kids who dont make much but i guess cause i dont sit home on welfare i cant get any support to help fight this deadbeat in court

Apparently he got all the punctuation in the divorce settlement, too.

waving hellolarious

I have noticed that nearly ALL former wives, when they see the ex happy, getting(earning) things in life like cars, homes, etc.....and especially if he has a new woman, they ALWAYS try to up the ante on child support. If they have spawned with a man, then they will fight tooth and nail to get as much money as humanly possible in an effort to make him suffer financially. I guess that since they have no hold over him in any other way, that's the next best thing.

October 16, 2010
skysurfer
Okay, I couldn't resist and checked out my local craigslist.

"I am a single mother, homeschooling my 2 children. We are in need of educational materials and equipment, such as a desktop computer, a projector, reading books (K & 2nd grade levels), etc. If anyone has any of these items and are willing to donate or sell for a reasonable price, please respond to this ad. Thank you. "

If you are so poor that you cannot afford the supplies to home school your children, then you're probably not educated enough yourself to establish an efficient curriculum for them so they have a chance at a future themselves...

oh and public school is free.

o_O;;

waving hellolarious A projector? A projector?! A PROJECTOR?! You are teaching TWO kids, not 300. Jesus.
We don't have Craigslist here in the UK, but we have something similar called Gumtree, so I thought if I could fine any gems, I could go on for pages but here are some of the more amusing beggings...

hi i am a single mu and its my daughters birthday soon i was wondering if anybody has any free baby girls toys please

Hi, I'm a 19 year girl that as just found out that I am expecting my first child. I don't have a great amount of money so I am looking for anything to do with a baby like.. Cot, Changers, Drawers, Wardrobes, Pram. Ect.. Even little things will make a big difference. I am looking at things that are fairly cheap or free. You can make the offer & I can let you know if I can afford it. Somethings I may have to save up for. Many thanks, Vicky

Title: Wanted two tumble dryers free or low amount Hi we recently had a baby and we need a tumble dryer for babys clothes over winter, please do not hesitate to call or text, no time wasters please and if you could deliever it would be an added bonus many thanks

Why two I wonder?

Title: can anyone please help a teen mum hello can any 1 please help my daughter out please as not long moved into her new home and she is needing items below

wall unit
shelves
drawer
baby stuff
bathroom stuff
and ext to make her home now
as she has just had a baby thanks

really cheap are free

No surprise this is the parent of a teen moo, if only she'd stepped in earlier she could have easily got a free coat hanger

Title: single mum in need of help hi i am due a baby girl in 3weeks i have everything apart from a pram as i was ment to be getting a friends but got let down at the last minute and i just cant afford one i am hoping someone on this would be able to help

i understand i cant be fussy but i would really prefer a newer style of pram in good condition

i really hope that someone can help me out thanks very much

Wow single mum before it is even born, how lovely!

What really pisses me off about all these ads is that the government in this country throws hundreds of pounds at pignant moos and still they are online begging for other peoples stuff. :sbx

This one is not chyld related but it just tickled me, I'm assuming this is a joke as surely no one is that poor?

Hi
WONDER IF ANYONE HAS A TOILET SEAT SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS? FREE.
ANY COLOUR
MUST BE IN GOOD USUABLE CONDITION.
OVAL SHAPE L 17" X W 14.5"
IN OR VERY CLOSE TO SWAFFHAM PLEASE
October 16, 2010
Hey, I found a couple!

Low income, single mommy of 2 boys PLEASE HELP!

I am in need of some help here! I have 2 boys my 4yo is in need of winter clothes and a coat. My 15mo also needs winter clothes and he needs a bed he has been sleeping in bed with me since he was a little baby! I am a single mother I don't get much help from the fathers. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

My name is Jamie my number is (000) please leave me a msg if i dont answer sometimes I dont hear my phone ring!

Wow, a moo who says her 15-mo-old needs his own bed rather than cosleeping? Also note the plural FATHERS. And I love how she feels the need to tell people to leave a message because she doesn't hear the phone ring. REALLY? Is that what messages are for?? She's only conjuring up images of why....passed out, legs open, taking yet another man-mayo injection to add to her collection of fatherless brats?

Merry Christmas! I have a 7.5 ft FIBER OPTIC Christmas tree. The lights are colorful and make the tree appear to be sprinkled in magical pixiedust! These trees sell for $280 on up brand new. It is a heavy tree and I am a single mother that can't lift it. I had help setting it up last year but I don't want to depend on others to help this year. I must sell it and get a plain lightweight tree instead. My loss is your gain! These are difficult to find in stores. Asking $70 Call Krystal

WHY is this even relevant? Just give the details of the damn tree you're trying to sell without all the single moo draaaaaaaammmaaaa about how it's tooooo heavvvvvy. God, these cows! They never fail to bring up their shitty life choices at EVERY turn.

the world 'fail' on flames

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finnglas
Hi
WONDER IF ANYONE HAS A TOILET SEAT SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS? FREE.
ANY COLOUR
MUST BE IN GOOD USUABLE CONDITION.
OVAL SHAPE L 17" X W 14.5"
IN OR VERY CLOSE TO SWAFFHAM PLEASE

saying 'wtf'

Hahahahahaha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login