Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Miss_Hannigan
All you have to do is type the phrase "single mom" in the search bar, and Craigslist will upchuck the most pathetic, begging posts for your enjoyment.

Like this one:

I am a single parent with small children.

I originally had gotten a rottweiler mix to be a companion and a guard dog. She is very independent and does her job well.

I had gotten her over a year ago from a family that had multiple dogs and a stay-at-home mom. She began to show slight signs of behavior issues so I got a second one.

The second dog is a doberman mix that was rescued from an abusive situation. She is very gentle and VERY dependent. Therefore, I need them to remain together.

Over the past 3 months they have begun to have house-breaking problems. Between the fur and the bowel movements, I am at my wits end can only clean so much.

They are up for adoption to a family preferably, and to ensure they go to a good home, the adoption fee is $150, non-negotiable.

If you are confident that you can handle the responsibility of these 2 fine dogs, I hope to do a home visit.

Thank You!

I am going to write back and unleash hell on this stupid whore.

To ensure that they go to a good home, she requires a $150 non-refundable fee? What the FUCK?!

Does this bitch seriously think that she's qualified to determine whether or not someone else's home is suitable for these dogs? Christ, that's like my sister thinking she's qualified to work for CPS because two of her kids were removed from her custody and a third died due to "crib death".

I'd love to know what your response to her was.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login