Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition
October 17, 2010
kidlesskim
Tiquer
From our local C-list:

i need help from a lawyer paralegal anyone willing to help i go to court to fight a deadbeat dad for childsupport he taken me for a modification but doesnt pay but the shocker is he own his own home he has money to hire a lawyer drives a nice car but cant pay his childsupport i contacted legal aid vlp and they claim i make to much iam single mom of 2 kids who dont make much but i guess cause i dont sit home on welfare i cant get any support to help fight this deadbeat in court

Apparently he got all the punctuation in the divorce settlement, too.

waving hellolarious

Thank you
October 17, 2010
Under what heading are you guys finding this stuff? I've never gone to CL and just checked out our city's, but didn't find anything. I think I was looking in the wrong place since there are a zillion headers.
October 17, 2010
cherryice
Under what heading are you guys finding this stuff? I've never gone to CL and just checked out our city's, but didn't find anything. I think I was looking in the wrong place since there are a zillion headers.

I have never even logged onto craigslist! Will someone look for me and give me the date that the dude from Virginia posted? The one where his ex was found comatose by his 8 y/o kid? I want to scan newspapers and local Topix forums for info about that and knowing the date would make it easy. I am very curious if that shit is even true. SURELY there would be something mentioned about it on a local level since it involved a child finding moo. confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Tiquer
From our local C-list:

i need help from a lawyer paralegal anyone willing to help i go to court to fight a deadbeat dad for childsupport he taken me for a modification but doesnt pay but the shocker is he own his own home he has money to hire a lawyer drives a nice car but cant pay his childsupport i contacted legal aid vlp and they claim i make to much iam single mom of 2 kids who dont make much but i guess cause i dont sit home on welfare i cant get any support to help fight this deadbeat in court

Oh this one is a gem. An attorney would never tell a moo that she makes too much money to fight for child support. The father is legally required to pay child support regardless of the moo's income, so this one is a total lie.
October 17, 2010
skysurfer
Tiquer
From our local C-list:

Oh this one is a gem. An attorney would never tell a moo that she makes too much money to fight for child support. The father is legally required to pay child support regardless of the moo's income, so this one is a total lie.

I missed the part about where he pays NO child suport! I had thought that he paid it, but that she didn't think it was enough. Oh yeah, TOTAL LIE without a doubt. She could be a Rockerfeller and he still would have to pay. Now that I have examined her post more carefully, there are other clues. When she mentions that she can't get help from the courts because she isn't on "welfare", that is a CLEAR indication that she was never married to this guy and hasn't established paternity. When they're on "welfare" the courts care about garnishing the baybee daddy because there's government money involved. I would bet that not only has she not established paternity NOR was she ever married to him, but he may not even BE the baybee(s)daddy.

Also, the part where she is allegedly told that she "makes too much" to get child support was PROBABLY in reference to her applying for and being turned down for public assistance. Her story is FULL of lies from start to finish.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
kidlesskim
I missed the part about where he pays NO child suport! I had thought that he paid it, but that she didn't think it was enough. Oh yeah, TOTAL LIE without a doubt. She could be a Rockerfeller and he still would have to pay. Now that I have examined her post more carefully, there are other clues. When she mentions that she can't get help from the courts because she isn't on "welfare", that is a CLEAR indication that she was never married to this guy and hasn't established paternity. When they're on "welfare" the courts care about garnishing the baybee daddy because there's government money involved. I would bet that not only has she not established paternity NOR was she ever married to him, but he may not even BE the baybee(s)daddy.

Also, the part where she is allegedly told that she "makes too much" to get child support was PROBABLY in reference to her applying for and being turned down for public assistance. Her story is FULL of lies from start to finish.

Excellent point. She probably doesn't even know who the baybee daddy is, and picked one of the possible contenders to go after.

This is another case of should have kept your legs closed bitch, or you should have picked a better partner to reproduce with but neither of these dumbasses sound like a winner here. That poor loaf.
It was posted on the Richmond CL on 10/15....here is the posting -

http://richmond.craigslist.org/com/2007231810.html
October 17, 2010
kirbybunny
It was posted on the Richmond CL on 10/15....here is the posting -

http://richmond.craigslist.org/com/2007231810.html

Thanks!thumbs upwink I'll go look now and will no longer be a craigslist virgin!

Oh, I went back to CL and found this one.

my laptop died (blue screen of death) and I am in desperate need of a new one for school. However I am short on cash due to the fact that I just had a baby and I'm a single mom. So I'm looking to trade I have tons of baby items formula etc...an ipod video..or I can trade the old laptop you can use it for parts or something...or I could buy you $100 worth of groceries...please if anyone can help me out let me know

Let me get this straight. This single moo is willing to trade baby items like formula for a laptop? They can't afford a laptop, but this single moo has an iPod video?

If this single moo is in school, then the $$ she receives from the government would be more than enough to buy her a cheap lappy, but it looks like she already spent it on that iPod video. :crz

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/2006673037.html
Ok, I'm home sick so I'm sitting here amusing myself on this forum and CL. Here is another one.

single mom in need of a reliable vehical asap. Must have a clear title. please post Vehical in the subject line so ill know its not a scam with info. on the vehical. thank you very much.
Please no game players !!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/wan/2006908038.html

Please, someone help this illiterate Moo in her quest to find a reliable vehical!!! smile rolling left rightsmile
October 17, 2010
skysurfer
Oh, I went back to CL and found this one.

my laptop died (blue screen of death) and I am in desperate need of a new one for school. However I am short on cash due to the fact that I just had a baby and I'm a single mom. So I'm looking to trade I have tons of baby items formula etc...an ipod video..or I can trade the old laptop you can use it for parts or something...or I could buy you $100 worth of groceries...please if anyone can help me out let me know

Let me get this straight. This single moo is willing to trade baby items like formula for a laptop? They can't afford a laptop, but this single moo has an iPod video?

If this single moo is in school, then the $$ she receives from the government would be more than enough to buy her a cheap lappy, but it looks like she already spent it on that iPod video. :crz

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/2006673037.html

It also sounds to me like she already gets WIC and has an EBT card, which will enable her to obtain the groceries and formula...at NO COST to her!

I also wonder if her "school" is high school or a GED program?
October 17, 2010
Tiquer
I also wonder if her "school" is high school or a GED program?

They ALL claim to be "in school." It's often just code for "welfare whore." spanking with a whip on the ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 17, 2010

hello i am in need of some funiture and dont have the money to afford it right now i have went to churches and no help at all me and my kids are in need of a todler bed a couch and love seat and twin matreses and box springs with frames bunk beds or twin would be great and now we are in need of a washer and dryer our broke if you can help in anyway please call

Oh, the butchery of the English language. :lips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
I want a kitchen & bathroom renovation, can I beg for that? smiling smiley
Cherryice, I went under discussion forums/parenting and found some interesting gems. If you follow Law1204's link, it routes to for sale/wanted > items wanted. I hope that helps. Here is the one I found under discussion forums. This is not from my local area, and she's not begging for anything, but it's too good not to share. A winner from the SF Bay area:

doing what we can

I dont no what to do need ADVICE my husband and i have been married for a little over a year i was 3 months pregnant with my 19 month old when i met him well we are trying to get her father ( i say that term loosly b/c he hasn't ever seen her in person and doesnt even no her name, not my fault i told him he could see her whenever he wanted supervised only b/c when i met him all he did was lye. lied about him being married having custody of his other child his age and his wife died of a drug overdose and he still lied about being married even after i saw his name as her husband on death certificate) to sign over his rights to my husband who is her daddy and always will be he loves her to death he wouldnt sign over rights gave me lies and runaround so i turn his name into child support agency and he wont tell me his address all i no about him is his name parents name and daughters name his parents have custody of her i need help with daycare b/c im in school full time the state wouldnt help us unless i had a child support case open. oh its a mess. need advice before i pull all of my hair out over a man that hasnt been there since i found out i was pregnant
October 17, 2010
CatsPajamas
I dont no what to do need ADVICE my husband and i have been married for a little over a year i was 3 months pregnant with my 19 month old when i met him well we are trying to get her father ( i say that term loosly b/c he hasn't ever seen her in person and doesnt even no her name, not my fault i told him he could see her whenever he wanted supervised only b/c when i met him all he did was lye. lied about him being married having custody of his other child his age and his wife died of a drug overdose and he still lied about being married even after i saw his name as her husband on death certificate) to sign over his rights to my husband who is her daddy and always will be he loves her to death he wouldnt sign over rights gave me lies and runaround so i turn his name into child support agency and he wont tell me his address all i no about him is his name parents name and daughters name his parents have custody of her i need help with daycare b/c im in school full time the state wouldnt help us unless i had a child support case open. oh its a mess. need advice before i pull all of my hair out over a man that hasnt been there since i found out i was pregnant

Dear college slut;

A period isn't just the thing you missed after you spread your legs to a complete stranger! And it's KNOW not no! No is what you should have said when he asked if it was OK to not use a condom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
October 17, 2010
The fight:

OP
THE SPEED LIMT IS 25 MPH NOT NOT 35,45,55, OR ANYTHING OVER 25 . THIS IS ON NIAGARA DR 3700 BLOCK. TO MANY KIDDS A ROUND ON THE SIDE WALKS AND STREETS. SLOW YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN!!!!!! SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU ON THIS STREET . DONT FUCK UP IT COULD COST YOU ALOT.

Replier
1. Caps Lock isn't necessary, my friend.
2. I'm sure you maintain the speed limit in every neighborhood, on every street, or on the highway.
3. If your children are playing in the street while cars are passing, maybe they deserve to get hit. It's not my fault if you never taught your kids not to run in front of cars.

October 17, 2010
CatsPajamas
Cherryice, I went under discussion forums/parenting and found some interesting gems. If you follow Law1204's link, it routes to for sale/wanted > items wanted. I hope that helps. Here is the one I found under discussion forums. This is not from my local area, and she's not begging for anything, but it's too good not to share. A winner from the SF Bay area:

doing what we can

bouncing and laughing Okay, THIS is a tough one to comment on due to the ONE LONG RUN ON SENTENCE, but like this idiot-moo I am "doing what I can...". She slept with a man who, for all intents and purposes, is a stranger and she got knocked up. She doesn't know him well enough to know where he lives or how to locate him. He lied about being a widower with custody of a child(but we don't know what "his age" means though) and he somehow is a worse person because he not only didn't disclose that his wife had died (or that he even ever had a wife) but that she had died of a drug overdose, which of course makes "her side" sound better(she thinks) While he was still unable to avoid her she told him that he could see his alleged daughter, but only with HER there and her reason for this "supervision" is that he is a liar.

Now that she has a new man, she is attempting to again locate the alleged baybee daddy supposedy to have him sign away his paternal rights, but in no place has she mentioned that he signed the birth certificate and they certainly weren't married. So, I see no valid legal reason why she would need to have his permission for the current man to adopt or be named as legal guardian to this kyd. Then, while in the process of locating this man to have him sign away his paternal rights, she turns his name into the court system for a child support garnishment. I am trying to figure out how he is supposed to "sign over" his legal rights to the kyd while being pursued for child support.shrug

Apparently she "nos" his parent's name and that they have custody of the first kyd, so that should be a red flag that he won't be supporting this one either. She is surprised that she can't pry his address or place of employment(assuming that there is one) out of him when she has made it clear that she's seeking child support. Supposedly this new knight in shining armor is going to luuuuv this baybee girl(who doesn't belong to him) for ever and ever, but he can't or won't fork over childcare money to her.This woman is a PATHETIC loser and it's easy to see why she is in this situation. The only thing that surprises me is that she isn't already knocked up with the new man so they can, "have one of their own".confused smiley

A few from my local area:

My sister in-law is a soon tp be young single mom, she is having a boy and has nothing please let me know if you have and free baby stuff we can give her. In decent condition please. Help this you mother...will pick up...thanks

Hi i have a 21 month baby girl who is still in diapers because right now I have no job so I can not afford a potty chair. So if there is anyone out there who is no longer in need of theres and would be willing to give me theres I would much appreciate it . you can give me a call at 850-253-9282 and ask for Rita or e-mail me at tristanblue2005 at yahoo ..... THANKS

Single mom still in school and looking for a base for her infant carrier (Cosco) if you have one please e-mail.
Thank you

My car recently broke down and I need a car desperately. I'm a student, a mom, and an employee so I need a car desperately. I would like a car with great quality and in good condition. With no problems and has a/c and heat. I don't want anything less than the year 1999.
Thanks

I am a single parent of three moving into a new place and I'm in need of couches, end tables dining room table and chairs, (3) dressers, and curtains. If anybody's giving away or willing to donate theses items to me and my children they will be highly appreciated. Call Taneaka at 421-****

I am a proud single mother of 2! I need a qualified person to help a working parent. My kids need extra help with their reading. I would like to meet 2 days a week Mon . and Wed from 4:15 to 5:30.
kidlesskim quote:
"bouncing and laughing Okay, THIS is a tough one to comment on due to the ONE LONG RUN ON SENTENCE, but like this idiot-moo I am "doing what I can...". She slept with a man who, for all intents and purposes, is a stranger and she got knocked up. She doesn't know him well enough to know where he lives or how to locate him. He lied about being a widower with custody of a child(but we don't know what "his age" means though) and he somehow is a worse person because he not only didn't disclose that his wife had died (or that he even ever had a wife) but that she had died of a drug overdose, which of course makes "her side" sound better(she thinks) While he was still unable to avoid her she told him that he could see his alleged daughter, but only with HER there and her reason for this "supervision" is that he is a liar.

Now that she has a new man, she is attempting to again locate the alleged baybee daddy supposedy to have him sign away his paternal rights, but in no place has she mentioned that he signed the birth certificate and they certainly weren't married. So, I see no valid legal reason why she would need to have his permission for the current man to adopt or be named as legal guardian to this kyd. Then, while in the process of locating this man to have him sign away his paternal rights, she turns his name into the court system for a child support garnishment. I am trying to figure out how he is supposed to "sign over" his legal rights to the kyd while being pursued for child support.shrug

Apparently she "nos" his parent's name and that they have custody of the first kyd, so that should be a red flag that he won't be supporting this one either. She is surprised that she can't pry his address or place of employment(assuming that there is one) out of him when she has made it clear that she's seeking child support. Supposedly this new knight in shining armor is going to luuuuv this baybee girl(who doesn't belong to him) for ever and ever, but he can't or won't fork over childcare money to her.This woman is a PATHETIC loser and it's easy to see why she is in this situation. The only thing that surprises me is that she isn't already knocked up with the new man so they can, "have one of their own".confused smiley"

I think that about sums it up. waving hellolarious
October 17, 2010
The desperation in the last one, the run on from hell, just boils off the page and reeks like those fake designer perfumes that were big a few years ago. You know the ones..."if you like Calvin Klein's Euphoria, then you will like Ennui (or some other lame name)...it kinda sorta smells like Obsession and kitty litter along with week old garbage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 17, 2010

need advice before i pull all of my hair out over a man that hasnt been there since i found out i was pregnant

He took off once the sperm n' egg omelet starting cooking?? Shoulda flushed it and saved yourself MASSIVE grief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 17, 2010
All you have to do is type the phrase "single mom" in the search bar, and Craigslist will upchuck the most pathetic, begging posts for your enjoyment.

Like this one:

I am a single parent with small children.

I originally had gotten a rottweiler mix to be a companion and a guard dog. She is very independent and does her job well.

I had gotten her over a year ago from a family that had multiple dogs and a stay-at-home mom. She began to show slight signs of behavior issues so I got a second one.

The second dog is a doberman mix that was rescued from an abusive situation. She is very gentle and VERY dependent. Therefore, I need them to remain together.

Over the past 3 months they have begun to have house-breaking problems. Between the fur and the bowel movements, I am at my wits end can only clean so much.

They are up for adoption to a family preferably, and to ensure they go to a good home, the adoption fee is $150, non-negotiable.

If you are confident that you can handle the responsibility of these 2 fine dogs, I hope to do a home visit.

Thank You!

I am going to write back and unleash hell on this stupid whore.
October 17, 2010
The fact that she is an IRRESPONSIBLE dog owner and doesn't deserve these dogs is painfully obvious! The IDIOTIC factor comes in though with her thinking that anyone would PAY for two dogs that have "behavior problems", who could be aggressive due to prior abuse, AND who haven't been properly house broken. These people who adopt pets and then later attempt to dump them MAKE ME SICK! Maybe she should train the dogs, take them for walks, or give them adequate space such as a fenced in yard. She needs to CLEAN UP after them, not give them away! What part about animal-pet care did she not realize BEFORE she adopted these dogs?

Then again, she apparently didn't plan for or properly care for her own children either, so I don't guess that I should be surprised.angry smiley

Is it possible to report the ones trying to make money off the dogs they can't care for to a no kill shelter in the area?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login