Posted by blondie 
Re: Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners
November 06, 2010
Banshee
LIFE ENDS AT 40!:bawl

Being 48 I nee to say:

November 06, 2010
Older guys who will have kids usually are on a second family with a younger woman in her fertile years who insists on it. The woman does all the kid rearing and the old guy kicks back and acts as a wallet. This woman seems to think she is 25 and there should be guys all over the place wanting to be husbands and duhdies. She doesn't believe there is a difference between 25 and 50? A lot of women like her blame feminism - wahhhh, THEY told me I could have it ALLLLLL. If this dream of a family was so great why wait so long to start? The feminists made you be a workaholic with no other life?
November 06, 2010
You see chicks like this on infertile boards all the time. They are absoultely desperate to have a kyd for all the wrong reasons, yet if someone dares to suggest so, they become totally hysterical and the claws come out. If this chick gets her baybee, she won't be happy at all. Why? Because she lacks imagination and she doesn't sound very intelligent to boot.

Life is a total dichotomy in their mind, a black/white situation, just the kind of stupid lies that Breeders fall into. In their world view, you are childLESS: bitter, unfulfilled, lonely and bored, The instant you crap out a keed, you are instantly fulfilled, whole, happy, not lonely, not bored, and Doing Something Meaningful(TM) with your life. They are in for a rude awakening.

It's like people who think marriage is The Answer and you'll never be lonely again once you meet your True Love. (Like Gluten Free girl.) I've been married and divorced and I can tell you, there is no more miserable, lonely feeling than being unhappily married to someone who doesn't "get" you, or someone who wants you to shoot out a baybee because they think it will make them happy, regardless of what you think. Better to be alone than to wish you were, that's my saying.

I always like to say, neither state is perfectly happy...life is what you make of it. I consider myself happily married, but I'm not waiting for my husband to give me a reason to live. I'm out there pursuing my own dreams, just as I did when I was single.

It's the same with parenthood. I have friends who enjoy being parents, but they aren't shells of their former selves.

Anonymous wants The Prince to come along and take care of everything so she never has to work at anything again. She doesn't sound very smart, nor does it sound like she has any understanding of life. She's completely non-introspective.....it's all about ME GRAB THIS, ME BE HAPPY.

I hate to break it to this old, desperate hag, but if she magically got her baybee tomorrow, her life would not be changed. I feel sorry for any kid she might have because nobody deserves to be born solely to give his Moo a life and self-esteen. Moos like that plan elaborate birthday parties, then have screaming meltdowns if Junior or Princess doesn't respond appropriately. They are a hair's breath away from screaming resentment at any time. If you are looking for something outside yourself to fullfill you, you will be always disappointed.

And may I just say I love the stories on this board? I myself am pushing 50 and I've never lacked for marriage proposals. Anyone who says they are bored in this life is really just unimaginative. I don't have time to do all the things I want to do. I personally agree that life begins at 40. CF middle-age is even better.
November 06, 2010
"I found this when I googled "what do single women with no kids do after 40?"
HOW PATHETIC! Who sits at and the computer and googles shit like this? I can't even begin to imagine it.eye rolling smiley

I can't come to any conclusions. I just failed at my 3rd IVF attempt, after 5 artificial insemination attempts. Back then I didn't think it was a fertility problem, just a lack of man problem.
She has no man, yet she has been purposely trying to get knocked up? HOW selfish! Does she not care that the kid has no father? This stupid bitch reminds me of that one that we've laughed about in the past who romanticizes her tard son who ALSO has no man, at least not one who is interested in her shitbag. All of those years that she spent obsessed with getting knocked up she COULD have been finding that mayun that she was looking for to inseminate her! Does it not occur to her that most men do NOT want to hook up with a preggo or a woman whose kid does not belong to them?confused smileyshrug

Now, 5 years later, still no man, still no kids, looking at 47 in 3 weeks, what is the purpose of life? I can't find one. Life is drudgery. Day after day, week after week, doing my time until what? My only dream in life was to get married and have children.
Her "life goal" is ass backwards! Why didn't she snag a mayun while she was still young and THEN get knocked up before her baybee oven went on the blink?

But never in all my life did a man look into my eyes and say 'I want to be with you the rest of my life', why? I've been on the work-work out-sleep wheel for 25 years now. I'm in shape, I keep up with fashion, I'm social. But I guess now that there are indents in my face where it use to be plump, the magic is over.
This woman is WAY too old to be pretending that she is Cinderella. It's also funny how she blames a few "indents" in her face for her woes rather than the actual reasons: Her shitty personality and dispositionMr. T: I pitty tha fools

I don't want men 50, divorsed with grandchildren - what do I have in common with them? But men who haven't been married with no kids who want that, don't want me.
OMG, Beggars can SO not be choosers! Of COURSE men her own age will have been married and/or had kids-grandbrats at some point, but THEY aren't GOOD enough for her! Obviously she isn't good looking enough and void of personality so no younger man would want her. WHO exactly does she think WILL want her with all of this unnecessary emotional baggage that she has hoisted upon herself?

So now the age old question - what is age? Why do I have to own up to that number that puts me immediately into a category that is unwanted by the family oriented male? Even more important, where in the world to meet one. I work from home now, so I no longer have that co-worker atmosphere. I hate to break it to her, but her age is NOT her problem, but rather it's her personality, or lack thereof. This woman is a man's worst nightmare and if I were a man, then I wouldn't even CONSIDER going out with her and have to deal her ridiculous baybee rabid ideas REGARDLESS of her age! hitting over the head with a hammer

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR SINGLE, NO CHILDREN AND OVER 40? What is worth living for anymore when your dream is dead?" I can't fathom having a "dream" like hers anyway, but she is absolutely pathetic and I would venture to say has ZERO chance at a man OR a kid. While I don't normally suggest suicide, in her case it might could be considered a self mercy killing. :smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 06, 2010
Life is over in your forties??
I wish someone told me. I must have been home sick when that memo was sent around.
My life actually didn't start to become liveable until my mid-thirties, and has been getting better ever since. I don't consider people in their forties and fifties to be geezers or over the hill, and I feel bad for those people who believe that once you reach a certain age your life is over.
The first part of my life was a living hell...now, I can relax, breathe and know its all behind me. I have learned to count my blessings, and I only wish that some people would be happy with what they have, rather than pine for the things they don't have.
If she always wanted a husband but hadn't found a good man, she should examine her life, and look at what she finds important in a husband. If she thinks that older men are beneath her, she'll become one of those pathetic cougar types that young guys joke about after having sex with her.

Desperation reeks....and if you add baby rabees on top of it, it works better than pepper spray for repelling men.
November 06, 2010
Yep she has the deadly duo: desperation and a furious case of baby rabies. This is not exactly libidinal catnip to men. Plus she has the nerve to be picky because "grandpas are too old for her" even though she too is pushing 50. This is another one of those "I want babies but I don't want yours" hypocrites. Beggars can't be choosers.

I am another that never got the memo that life in your 40s ends if you have no man and no babies. I would open a vein but I always wanted to fly international in business class, so I will have to put that off till I get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
November 07, 2010
I'm 42 and childless and I'm quite happy. I am married, but even when I wasn't, I was still happy. I knew I could be happy on my own, even if I wasn't in a relationship, and I didn't need kids to make me happy either. I think these people who claim they need a man or a child actually have something else missing from their lives and they need to find what that is, instead of substituting something else for it.

Watch the cougar jokes, my husband is 4 years younger than I amwaving hellolarious

Childfree Karen
I'm over 40, childless, not in a relationship, and am very happy. I've frequently gone without relationships for long periods of time and wasn't depressed at all, I just don't understand it. Seems like when I got into my 30s, most of the men closer to my age were divorced and wanted someone to be like a second mom to their kids, and had exwife drama, neither of which I wanted to deal with. Younger men think just because your older and alone your desperate, so they treat you like "I'm all you'll get so deal with it," which I also don't want.

The closest thing to a relationship I have now is a male friend who lives next door. He's CF also and like me, doesn't want a relationship or all the complications of it, so we're just "friends with benefits" and it works out fine for us. No strings, no commitments, just good friends, and good sex.

Donna Four Eleven
November 07, 2010
childfree karen
Watch the cougar jokes, my husband is 4 years younger than I amwaving hellolarious

I've never understood why it's treated differently when the woman is older vs. when the man is older. In any relationship where there's an age difference, it can be irrelevant--two people who happen to suit each other despite a difference in age--or it can be a sign of desperation on one side and golddigging on the other.

That said, in the case of the whining woman this thread is about, I don't see how she's going to be able to form a connection based on mutual enjoyment with a man of any age.
November 07, 2010
StudioFiftyFour
Newsflash: Men like women who are YOUNG and HOT, not wrinkly 50+ year olds who are obsessed with trapping a man and using him for his money settling down and having baaaaaaybees.

Careful, your dickitude is showing again. angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
November 07, 2010
CrabCake
StudioFiftyFour
Newsflash: Men like women who are YOUNG and HOT, not wrinkly 50+ year olds who are obsessed with trapping a man and using him for his money settling down and having baaaaaaybees.

waving hellolarious

Well, I realize that we ALL have our preferences and that his is the "young and hot", but I can't help noticing something. Young and hot women generally want young(18-25) and hot men too OR older men who are wealthy, which is no secret of course. Over 30 wouldn't be considered in the "young" category to these types of women. Therefore, Studio must be really HOT or wealthy in order to snag one of these women. However, generally speaking, men who are ALSO "young and hot" and/or wealthy don't usually have to resort to dating childed women in order to get laid, like has been mentioned.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 07, 2010
kidlesskim
CrabCake
StudioFiftyFour

waving hellolarious

Well, I realize that we ALL have our preferences and that his is the "young and hot",

Kim, you forgot to capitalize "young" and "hot". Studio makes sure those are capitalized when he mentions that, just so we don't forget his preferences. bouncing and laughing

kidlesskim
Therefore, Studio must be really HOT or wealthy in order to snag one of these women. However, generally speaking, men who are ALSO "young and hot" and/or wealthy don't usually have to resort to dating childed women in order to get laid, like has been mentioned.bouncing and laughing

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Studio, please tell me you at least look like Thunderlips the Ultimate Male from Rocky III (i.e. Hulk Hogan). winking smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
November 07, 2010
mumofsixbirds
I was volunteering one evening at our local art center, and a lovely Asian lady (my neighborhood is predominantly Asian) is talking about having children, and how busy she is. She says to me (I'll be 42 next week) "Oh, but you're too young to have a family."
I told her that I was in my forties, but that I had no children. She looked at me and gave me a smile. and said, "That's why you look so young. Once you have the family, you get old and wrinkly."
That was just last year.
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I truly believe that many CFers look far younger than our years because we don't have the constant stress....whining....nagging....financial burden....that can age us.

Brag away. It's the truth. I met guys in their 50s who had never married or had kids. Their buddies, usually parents, are usually bald and/or grey haired and/or peering out from behind coke-bottle glasses, while the CF dudes were still handsome and only slightly greying.

CrabCake
StudioFiftyFour

I'd love to sashay by "Stud"ioFiftyFour's bar stool sometime. I am willing to bet that he would ask for my phone number without suspecting the truth. Life fucking began at 40 for me. I look better now than when I was in my twenties.
November 07, 2010
Older guys in general tend to want to date younger women. Which is stupid for a CF guy because he is more likely to be oooopsed by a young woman with baby rabies who is looking for a sugardaddy. The wacko in the example in this thread is an anomoly. Most women by her age are out of the baby game.

I definitely don't look better now than when I was in my twenties but I also can't get knocked up. That's what men who only look at hot young women are subconsciously thinking - fertility. So CF men who go for that maybe aren't so CF in the brain after all.
November 07, 2010
CrabCake
StudioFiftyFour

Please note that the above quote is the views and opinions of one male, and don't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of all males.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
November 07, 2010
November 07, 2010
KABA
CrabCake
StudioFiftyFour

Please note that the above quote is the views and opinions of one male, and don't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of all males.

Oh, no - but it's a fun challenge. winking smiley
November 07, 2010
blondie
Submitted by Anonymous on August 29, 2010 - 8:14am.
"I found this when I googled "what do single women with no kids do after 40?" I can't come to any conclusions. I just failed at my 3rd IVF attempt, after 5 artificial insemination attempts..

There's her problem right there. She's been on so many hormones trying to conceive, that I'm sure no man wants to be around her. Nothing like a whining, wackadoo on tons of hormones to make a guy run for the hills.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
November 07, 2010
Whoopsie, my life apparently ended 3 years ago. Guess I should have noticed, silly me.

Lived alone for most of my life and still end up staying up late a lot of the time because there aren't enough hours in the day to do the stuff I like to do. In an imperfect world, life is full of wonder and beauty if you choose to see it. There's always the opportunity to try a new thing, learn a craft, join a new group, and imagine future goals and work to achieve them.

If I got this hung up on one thing, I would hope I'd have the perspective to realize I'm just tripping myself up and try to change my mindset or circumstances. Or just let it go and take some deep breaths and move on.
November 07, 2010
ShimmyMuse
Brag away. It's the truth. I met guys in their 50s who had never married or had kids. Their buddies, usually parents, are usually bald and/or grey haired and/or peering out from behind coke-bottle glasses, while the CF dudes were still handsome and only slightly greying.

Not to brag, or anything, my Dh had his 60th birthday yesterday and is still blond with just a few wisps of grey around the ears. His brother, four years older and the father of five, hasn't done so well. He definitely has a "grandpa" appearance.
I'm 43, married without children. There has been a couple times in life that I felt a loss at certain ages that I didn't have a child but nothing that was devastaing to me. Most of my friends had children and I would enjoy the time I spent with them. I remember a while back I was engaged and my friend said she hoped that I would have children of my own as it is the most wonderful gift a woman can do. Since then I'm married now with no children and don't plan to have them. My friend has 3 children (6, 9 and 12 yr old). She is now a flight attendant to get out of the house and her children are unmanageable. I remember the one day I left her house after the kids we're screaming etc. I said to her, "And you wanted this for me?". I have another friend that has 7 children from ages of 1 to 16 years old. Her children are well behaved but she has not one minute to herself. There are good stories as there are many great parents in the world.

I'm a ski instructor, take piano lessons, play guitar, hike, enjoy my husband and my chocolate lab. In the past I volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters, at a prison and taught a Personal Decision Making course. I have a good sense of self worth. As women we are so much more and if we aren't able to have a child that's ok. The world is a big place full of opportunity and adventures to be had. If not having a baby drives you mad, takes some time and get to know who you truly are. Know who you are without a baby. Start slowly and build on it. Sometimes it's good to have quiet. It's really important to know who you are in this life. I work on this everyday and hope someday I will truly "know thyself". .
November 07, 2010
navi8orgirl
Plus she has the nerve to be picky because "grandpas are too old for her" even though she too is pushing 50. This is another one of those "I want babies but I don't want yours" hypocrites.

So much this. But then again, not everyone gets a perfect love like Gluten Free Girl and the Chef. 69 sex:sx
In The Same Boat
December 03, 2011
I understand all that you state in your post. I am 48, single, never married, and while I have a good income/career, financially secure, etc. it isn't all that fulfulling. Netflix and my pets are my life savers.

It sounds like you really, really want to become a parent. Have you thought about becoming a foster parent and also getting certified for adoption of foster children in your state? A good friend of mine, female, a 52 year old government attorney, simply reached the conclusion "Mr. Right" wants "Miss 20 year Old" and she adopted a sibling pair of girls who had their parental rights terminated by the State. My friend is so glowingly happy; the girls are thriving. It is work, my frind says, and the children "did come with baggage" but she says becoming a foster parent and adopting was the best thing she ever did.

Your posted helped me too. I feel the same vexations that you also express in your post. I hope this helps, perhaps a bit.

Signing off as In The Same Boat

December 03, 2011
In The Same Boat
I understand all that you state in your post. I am 48, single, never married, and while I have a good income/career, financially secure, etc. it isn't all that fulfulling. Netflix and my pets are my life savers.

It sounds like you really, really want to become a parent. Have you thought about becoming a foster parent and also getting certified for adoption of foster children in your state? A good friend of mine, female, a 52 year old government attorney, simply reached the conclusion "Mr. Right" wants "Miss 20 year Old" and she adopted a sibling pair of girls who had their parental rights terminated by the State. My friend is so glowingly happy; the girls are thriving. It is work, my frind says, and the children "did come with baggage" but she says becoming a foster parent and adopting was the best thing she ever did.

Your posted helped me too. I feel the same vexations that you also express in your post. I hope this helps, perhaps a bit.

Signing off as In The Same Boat

This is a childFREE site.
No one here wants kids.
At all.
Ever.
You're not in the same boat because you sound like a lonely childLESS woman with no life.
So please, GTFO and have a nice :cen day. :yeah

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
December 03, 2011
Banshee
LIFE ENDS AT 40!:bawl

Life ends when you breed! Duh with bratsd moo with baybeem

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login