Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let the bitchfest begin...

Posted by KitsNotKids 
Re: Let the bitchfest begin...
December 03, 2010
Dorisan
Snowe
So far this is my favorite line from a comment "I guess this is where things like terrorism stems from."

so hardcore, terrorists take notes?

*meh* The aim of terrorists is to strike fear and subjugate their enemies; force them to follow whatever philosophy the terrorists espouse ....... which ... when you think about it ... parents post some of most banal crap towards us and think we're the enemy because we don't want to live in their world. Soooo ::: scratches head:: if all I ask is that parents and kids not impede my world; just leave me the hell alone and take their noisiness and disorder somewhere else; and they insist on barging through my quiet and orderly existence, then WHO is the terrorist?

Thank you
December 03, 2010
Re: the moral high ground - that post was tongue-in-cheek, as far as I can tell:

It's not that surprising given how often people start threads here about how they can't stand other people's children, or how other parents make them so mad. These childfree people just don't have their own children to give them the moral high ground tongue sticking out smiley
December 03, 2010
supreme fatness
Re: the moral high ground - that post was tongue-in-cheek, as far as I can tell:

It's not that surprising given how often people start threads here about how they can't stand other people's children, or how other parents make them so mad. These childfree people just don't have their own children to give them the moral high ground tongue sticking out smiley

Yes, but MY post was NOT tongue-in-cheek.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 03, 2010
Alrighty then.
December 03, 2010
supreme fatness
Alrighty then.

And I was serious about the paper bag, too. :spin

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

December 03, 2010
I prefer to don my sexiest crotchless sheet.
December 03, 2010
Once again, the brainless moos and duhs on some random pahrunt forum don't fucking get it.

Bratfree isn't about brats. Sometimes there are posts about how gross baybees are (and they are), but that's beside the point. Bratfree isn't even about not having kyds. If that was all we had to talk about, there wouldn't need to be a forum like this one unless we just wanted to meet likeminded individuals.

No, all of the DISCUSSION here is about the negative ways breeders impact our lives, mostly using their baybees. It's all the ways they are inconsiderate, distasteful, hypocritical, horrific, ill-behaved, uncivilized, and grotesque. It is the money, time, and work they cost us, it is the resources they suck up, it is the garbage they create, the germs they spread, and the resulting ill-prepared, mentally fucked up, behaviorally-screwed, ignorant human beings they foist on the world for everyone to have to deal with.

Those who have to ask about why anyone would want to have a Bratfree board and have the need to rant on it, even comparing it to a board about people who don't like mayo (which has precisely zero impact on anything or anyone), miss the point entirely. People have a need to express their opinions and we do so without taking anything away from the lifestyle we lead. I can sit here and bitch about how the Breedersons at the table next to mine ruined my dinner outing with my boyfriend by failing to control their food-flinging, shreiking crotch maggots, and can pick up and go do whatever I want whenever I want later that day.

Face it, Moos and Duhs - you don't live in a vacuum. When you run over my toes with a stroller, damn straight I am gonna say something about it. The fact that so many of you use your strollers as a battering ram at the rest of the world, who obviously don't matter as much as *your* worthless baybee, is the reason why we are here.

You should be ashamed that civilized people had to create a board in order to vent about how miserable it is to have to deal with you. It is you who is the hateful one. You should be grateful that we're mostly nice to your face and that our worst offense is letting off steam by talking about you behind your back.
December 03, 2010
I agree with what law1204 said regarding that breeders should be ASHAMED, that due to their oh so SHITTY behavior, that any group of people felt the need to create a board to rant about their sorry asses! I also don't understand why what STRANGERS have to say about the group to which they belong would bother them, UNLESS they see themselves and their behavior among our topics of discussion! Like my signature says, "If you are the exception to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?". Honestly, other than the giggle factor and fodder for entertainment, I could NOT care any less what any breeder has to say about ME or any group to which I belong.bouncing and laughing

When they get their asses on their shoulders and spew off their OH SO NOT imaginative (sleeping) BINGOS, it makes me laugh. For them to actually think that ANYTHING that they have to say hasn't been heard by any one of us A MILLION times is ludicrous.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Lurking BNP
December 03, 2010
kidlesskim

When they get their asses on their shoulders and spew off their OH SO NOT imaginative (sleeping) BINGOS, it makes me laugh. For them to actually think that ANYTHING that they have to say hasn't been heard by any one of us A MILLION times is ludicrous.eye rolling smiley

Did ur parent's treat u bad? Did they make u eat ur vegetable's? U must have hads a miserabile childhood. Im GLAD ur not having any kids!
December 03, 2010
I see this as not so different than any message board where the posters have had to put up with other people's abuse and are seeking validation and ways to deal with it better. On the one side of their mouths, breeders wonder why Bratfree exists, and on the other hurl all manner of verbal and emotional abuse at us in the form of shaming and bingoes. They're fucking idiots and thank God for this board or I think I might have gone mad having to deal with them and their controlling, emotionally fucked-up ways.
December 03, 2010
Of course they don't understand the hatred.

They don't get judged and bombarded constantly for their choice.

They are the ones inflicting their choices on us in the form of all the tax breaks they get, all the funding that goes to their life choices.

They are the ones who drag kids in to inappropriate places saying it's their right to bring their kids anywhere they want.

They are the ones not disciplining their kids and letting them run wild in public, disrupting our dinners, our movies, our shopping experiences, our time in the library or any other place where it is reasonable to expect some peace and quiet.

They are the ones getting more time off, putting it on us, the CF to pick up the slack at work because you know, we don't really have families, only THEY do.

They are the ones putting forth the notion that no one has rights or priority over teh chiiiidruuuuun. No matter how rude, obnoxious or out of line something is, if a kid is involved the kid comes first. Uh huh. My life is worth less than a parent or their kids.

And I agree with that poster in the thread over there, CF people they know can, do and are thinking what we are saying here. They just are not saying it to their faces.
December 03, 2010
skysurfer
HAH In the hi lurking breeder thread comment, I got quoted.

Awesome. pimp

I love how they pretend to be so oblivious to the reasons CF detest breeders as if they weren't an entitled drain on society while their children are an annoying nuisance in public; plus the bullshit tax benefits they receive that I help pay for. angry flipping off

This summary is absolute perfection! I would merely add sanctimonious, narcissistic and hypocritcal to the characterization of breeders who want the whole fucking global village to accommodate them and their spawn with no reciprocal consideration on their part.
December 03, 2010
law1204
Once again, the brainless moos and duhs on some random pahrunt forum don't fucking get it.
.....You should be ashamed that civilized people had to create a board in order to vent about how miserable it is to have to deal with you. It is you who is the hateful one. You should be grateful that we're mostly nice to your face and that our worst offense is letting off steam by talking about you behind your back.

Holy shit. This is a manifesto that belongs at the top of the site.
December 04, 2010
Does anyone have a copy of Neopatra's beautiful breeder smackdown, which was posted as a response to yet another group of moo trolls?

If they're going to come over here to read our forum then Neopatra's is the post I'd most like to direct their attention toward. (good lord, what an awkward sentence)
December 04, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
law1204
.....You should be ashamed that civilized people had to create a board in order to vent about how miserable it is to have to deal with you. It is you who is the hateful one. You should be grateful that we're mostly nice to your face and that our worst offense is letting off steam by talking about you behind your back.

Holy shit. This is a manifesto that belongs at the top of the site.

It would be handy if we could set it up so that when anyone tries to access a page directly, and is not logged in, that person is redirected to a page which has (a) our policy on trolling, and (b) our manifesto, along with a tiny link to get to the page their were actually trying to visit (could be done with a bit of JS). It might force them to actually read this shit before they get their panties in a twist. I bet over half of them wouldn't even figure out how to get to the page they were aiming at.
December 04, 2010

I think being childfree is a perfectly valid choice but the bitterness and anger is just odd.

What these brainless bints fail to realize is our bitterness and anger is against entitlement-minded breeders who refuse to discipline their kids and expect everyone else to 'just deal' with their hellspawn. Breeders who can't keep their legs closed and squirt out 3 kids by 3 different guys yet is still single and then wants handouts because 'it's soooo haaarrrd' and expects people to feel sorry for her. Breeders who want rules broken for them because they have kids and 'it's soooo haaarrd' to do things the right way.

I don't think anyone has a problem with a parent who chooses to have kids after a lot of thought and feels that they can bring up a child to be a decent member of society and are ready and willing for the work that it will take. A parent who can offer a child a good life without asking for handouts. A parent who disciplines their kid and takes responsibility for their kid's actions. A parent who follows the rules and expects their kid to do the same. A parent who has respect for those around them and teaches their child to do the same.

Hence the difference between PNBs (Parents not Breeders) and BNPs (Breeders not Parents) - get it, lurking BREEDERS??
December 04, 2010
DivaLasVegas,(btw, every time I see your screen name I think of Elvisbouncing and laughing) I think that the reason that breeders, moos in particular, don't "get" what we are "bitter" about is the same reason that most heinously fugly AND stupid men don't "get" why attractive and intelligent women aren't impressed by their transparent flirting and don't want to fuck them. Neither can see the forest for the trees and BOTH are among the biggest Redwoods in Yosemite National Park.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
December 04, 2010
kidlesskim
DivaLasVegas,(btw, every time I see your screen name I think of Elvisbouncing and laughing) I think that the reason that breeders, moos in particular, don't "get" what we are "bitter" about is the same reason that most heinously fugly AND stupid men don't "get" why attractive and intelligent women aren't impressed by their transparent flirting and don't want to fuck them. Neither can see the forest for the trees and BOTH are among the biggest Redwoods in Yosemite National Park.

It's the old familiar problem that those in a position of privilege don't understand. Often, they just think they deserve special treatment, or they don't recognize it as such, while to those who are not privileged it's obvious. "Oh, you're not getting the short end of the stick," they say, and sound about as stupid as a white person in 1960 wondering why blacks are being so "uppity."

(I'm not saying that I don't have a position of privilege compared to some others, mind you. I try to at least be aware of my privilege: citizen of an industrialized nation, for one. In the US, and with a male partner, being able to get married would be another example.)
Anonymous User
December 04, 2010
Here is my response to all that: I wrote this many years ago on ASC, so I'm only plagiarizing myself.

What I wrote is a response to the question, "Why is there no acceptance" of the childfree by breeders?" Or something like that.

Next time you're reading breeder twaddle, this might be a good thing to keep in mind.

What acceptance do you seek? If you're seeking it from breeders, you are
SO wasting your time. They will never accept us. They hate us. All
breeders hate us, each and every one of them.

Why?

Because late at night, when no one is looking, no one is listening, they
look at themselves in the bathroom mirror. Haggard (and I don't mean
Merle), sleep-deprived. They woke up in a cold sweat, realizing, maybe
for the first time, that haven't had a shred of fun in TEN FUCKING
YEARS and they are finally, FINALLY thinking to themselves "I have
ruined my life. I have made my own living hell while the people who were
smart enough to avoid this are out having fun, going to Costa Rica,
having beach parties in San Diego, conventions in Virginia, trips,
shows, toys, a new computer whenever they want, lowered housing costs,
you name it.

Even if all the material things are eliminated, we are free of the hell
they've saddled their lives with. We will never deal with the hell they
have to.

They get the entitlements we all bitch about, they get every possible
advantage.

Yet for all that, their lives are a living hell. They've mindlessly
bought a bill of goods and now the warranty has run out, the product is
defective and they're stuck with it. They're the ones who have to keep
their kiddiez chained to themselves because they're all afraid that the
next Richard Allen Davis (or boogeyman du jour) is lurking around the
corner in the bathrooom, waiting to snatch li'l shitleigh and turn them
into semen-stained hamburger.

They're the ones who have to wince, every time the phone rings, once the
kiddiez become teenagers because they're afraid it's the cops saying
their vermin's in jail, dead, missing, been in an accident or some other
bullshit.

They're the ones who are going to not only raise their own stinking
vermin, but in a growing number of cases, raise their stinking vermin's
stinking vermin because verminella got knocked up by some Tommy Lee
lookalike and is strung out on meth.

December 04, 2010
telecat
Here is my response to all that: I wrote this many years ago on ASC, so I'm only plagiarizing myself.

What I wrote is a response to the question, "Why is there no acceptance" of the childfree by breeders?" Or something like that.

Next time you're reading breeder twaddle, this might be a good thing to keep in mind.

What acceptance do you seek? If you're seeking it from breeders, you are
SO wasting your time. They will never accept us. They hate us. All
breeders hate us, each and every one of them.

Why?

Because late at night, when no one is looking, no one is listening, they
look at themselves in the bathroom mirror. Haggard (and I don't mean
Merle), sleep-deprived. They woke up in a cold sweat, realizing, maybe
for the first time, that haven't had a shred of fun in TEN FUCKING
YEARS and they are finally, FINALLY thinking to themselves "I have
ruined my life. I have made my own living hell while the people who were
smart enough to avoid this are out having fun, going to Costa Rica,
having beach parties in San Diego, conventions in Virginia, trips,
shows, toys, a new computer whenever they want, lowered housing costs,
you name it.

Even if all the material things are eliminated, we are free of the hell
they've saddled their lives with. We will never deal with the hell they
have to.

They get the entitlements we all bitch about, they get every possible
advantage.

Yet for all that, their lives are a living hell. They've mindlessly
bought a bill of goods and now the warranty has run out, the product is
defective and they're stuck with it. They're the ones who have to keep
their kiddiez chained to themselves because they're all afraid that the
next Richard Allen Davis (or boogeyman du jour) is lurking around the
corner in the bathrooom, waiting to snatch li'l shitleigh and turn them
into semen-stained hamburger.

They're the ones who have to wince, every time the phone rings, once the
kiddiez become teenagers because they're afraid it's the cops saying
their vermin's in jail, dead, missing, been in an accident or some other
bullshit.

They're the ones who are going to not only raise their own stinking
vermin, but in a growing number of cases, raise their stinking vermin's
stinking vermin because verminella got knocked up by some Tommy Lee
lookalike and is strung out on meth.

bouncing and laughing

Yeah but, "It's ALL worth it in the end" and they ",,,wouldn't trade their kyds for ANYTHING in the whole wweeerrrrrrrlllllld".eye rolling smileysleeping

Anonymous User
December 04, 2010
A lot of breeders I know regret having children and have stated if they had it to do over again, they would not have bred.

The fact is, in general, CF people are superior to breeders. I hope the sows at that aussie board get a load of what I wrote.

Kill your children and fuck the bodies.
December 04, 2010
telecat

Kill your children and fuck the bodies.

If you like that so much, you should put it in your signature.

December 05, 2010
Oh, I love this one:

I can't imagine having a hobbie that is about being child free and being so passionate about it. There are so many more interesting forums to participate in!

Yeah, if you want to live your entire life online. I think a lot of us here have a First Childfree Life. If your kids are so much fun, why are you on the internet?
December 05, 2010
And I like how they rant about "why would anybody start a forum about something they didn't like" on a thread that they started on something that they didn't like! waving hellolarious

Duh! smile rolling left righteyes2

yurble
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.

Oh, and any time, Moos! Go ahead and post photos of your stretch marks. Make us real jealous, now! ANY TIME. :satan
December 05, 2010
ShimmyMuse
yurble
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.

Oh, and any time, Moos! Go ahead and post photos of your stretch marks. Make us real jealous, now! ANY TIME. :satan

Welcome the the Breeder Beauty Pageant! Which lucky moo or duh will be the winner? Remember, contestants compete not only on looks, but also in a special talent section (where we assess their skill in performing TMIJITW). Our contestants are: Lyndsey Fiddler, Josef Fritzl, Chaudhry Rashi, Ebyan Farah, Michele Kalina, Robert Lynn Barker, Jerry Rowe, Todd Marcum, Cynthia Robertson, Donald Curtis, and Larhonda Marie McCall.

You can also nominate your own favorite breeder for this prestigious award!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login