Advanced

Let the bitchfest begin...

Posted by KitsNotKids 
Re: Let the bitchfest begin...
December 06, 2010
yurble
ShimmyMuse
yurble
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.

Oh, and any time, Moos! Go ahead and post photos of your stretch marks. Make us real jealous, now! ANY TIME. :satan

Welcome the the Breeder Beauty Pageant! Which lucky moo or duh will be the winner? Remember, contestants compete not only on looks, but also in a special talent section (where we assess their skill in performing TMIJITW). Our contestants are: Lyndsey Fiddler, Josef Fritzl, Chaudhry Rashi, Ebyan Farah, Michele Kalina, Robert Lynn Barker, Jerry Rowe, Todd Marcum, Cynthia Robertson, Donald Curtis, and Larhonda Marie McCall.

You can also nominate your own favorite breeder for this prestigious award!

And let's not forget Michael Frederick Schmidt and his lovely wife, Tracy! (Tracy is teh actual parunt, but no photo of her could I find, so the photo of the pedo must suffice.)

Geez, why would we "bitter" CF people start a thread "about something that they don't like" - like pieces of shit who kill/rape children? Crimes against children are not exactly applauded here, now are they? But we're the creeps... we're the selfish ones... we're the deviates. Yepper. eye rolling smiley
December 07, 2010
ShimmyMuse
yurble
ShimmyMuse
yurble
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.

Oh, and any time, Moos! Go ahead and post photos of your stretch marks. Make us real jealous, now! ANY TIME. :satan

Welcome the the Breeder Beauty Pageant! Which lucky moo or duh will be the winner? Remember, contestants compete not only on looks, but also in a special talent section (where we assess their skill in performing TMIJITW). Our contestants are: Lyndsey Fiddler, Josef Fritzl, Chaudhry Rashi, Ebyan Farah, Michele Kalina, Robert Lynn Barker, Jerry Rowe, Todd Marcum, Cynthia Robertson, Donald Curtis, and Larhonda Marie McCall.

You can also nominate your own favorite breeder for this prestigious award!

And let's not forget Michael Frederick Schmidt and his lovely wife, Tracy! (Tracy is teh actual parunt, but no photo of her could I find, so the photo of the pedo must suffice.)

Michael can compete in his own right:

Michael Frederick Schmidt was booked on charges of sexual assault and bond was set at $200,000 without conditions or $100,000 with conditions, including one that he have no contact with any children except for supervised visits with his own children. Yes, that’s right. This ass-hat has children – plural. I want to puke.

The list could go on and on. There sure are a lot of evil and ugly breeders out there. (Not that there aren't also evil and ugly CF people, but I am not the one making sweeping generalizations about the attractiveness of an entire group of people.)
December 07, 2010
What gets my panties in a twist about breeders isn't just what I said earlier about what a total pain in the ass (and worse) they sometimes are. That's a big part of it.

The thing that gets me the absolute most is the way they treat anyone who expresses the least dissention of the childed lifestyle. If you have the balls to say "I don't want kids" to someone who has them, be prepared to be verbally and emotionally assaulted in some of the worst, most heartless ways imaginable.

It's like what kidlesskim was saying in another thread about her FIL feeding her hidden beans - I think if breeders could package the maternal/paternal instinct and forcefeed it to us they would.
December 07, 2010
TheLittleSmoke
Does anyone have a copy of Neopatra's beautiful breeder smackdown, which was posted as a response to yet another group of moo trolls?

If they're going to come over here to read our forum then Neopatra's is the post I'd most like to direct their attention toward. (good lord, what an awkward sentence)

She wrote a few of those. Is this the one to which you are referring?

The editing, red coloring, and bolding are all Neo's. I've altered nothing.

Neopatra01

We have this board because we need a refuge.

Because we live on a planet where any idiot with 4 teeth and a size six IQ will declare him/herself a superior form of life over us just because they've been defeated by the complexity of a condom. To add insult to injury, the vast majority of these idiots' reproductive hobby is financed by our tax-dollars. Whilst their children are allowed to behave like shit-flinging apes, and no one is allowed to say "boo" to them about their complete failure as parents. They demand that the village PAY to raise their children, but they cannot be expected to guarantee that said children will be held to a minimum of civilized behavior, and not grow up to be a felon and a parasite on society.

Because there are 6.8 billion people on a planet whose biosphere will collapse by 2050 due to overpopulation. And the minute the stick turns blue, people like YOU park your ass and put your hand out for every privilege, freebie and subsidy you can suck up. You block public transit with strollers the size of Escalades. You DEMAND to board airlines first. You DEMAND that nobody in a 20-mile radius of your peanut-allergic child not even THINK about a peanut. You DEMAND tax exemptions. You DEMAND subsidized childcare. You DEMAND media be sanitized so you don't have to monitor what your kids see.

You DEMAND to have the first and the best in all things.

You DEMAND the privilege to consume way more than your share of very finite resources-- way more than you or your kid will ever be able to pay back.

You DEMAND to be put before the disabled, the elderly, and anyone else who contributes more to society than yet another mouth to feed.

You DEMAND EVERYTHING UNDER THE FUCKING SUN WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

You DEMAND that everyone else foot the bill.

AND YOU RAISE YOUR KIDS TO BE THE SAME WAY.

And then--THE HORRORS--WE CHILDFREE PEASANTS DARE suggest it is not sanitary to change a diaper in a dining room. We suggest that perhaps you not use a public eating-establishment to whip out the private parts of your body in order to perform your APELIKE BREASTFEEDING DOMINANCE DISPLAY. (And that's all it is)

We sit here in our little corner and voice our displeasure among ourselves, and YOU CAN'T STAND IT.

You invade the last frikkin sanctuary we have from people who behave little better than breeding animals, and you whip out your tits HERE and DEMAND WE BOW DOWN TO YOUR BREASTFEEDING DOMINANCE DISPLAY. You DEMAND we accept your NATURAL TOTAL SUPERIORITY AS A PAAAAAAAAAARENT.

FUCK YOU. (Edit - FUCK YOU WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW.)

You're a bottomless pit of selfishness. You're instrumental in dumbing down the entire civilization to the level of your own mouth-breathing juvenile delinquent, and literally destroying the planet.

You may be accustomed to the whole world lining up to kiss your childbearing, tit-feeding ass, but your lofty privileged status holds no weight here.

Get your big-boy pants on and learn to live with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I treat my body as a temple, Laverne. You have chosen to treat yours as an amusement park."
Michelle
December 07, 2010
Hello, I am a 27yr old married mother of 3. My husband and I are both college educated. I am 2 yrs away from a ph.D in psychology and work part time as a counselor. I work with alot of low income, uneducated parents who are usually court ordered by cps. In my line of work I see and hear a lot of disgusting stuff. From what I read on this message board ( which my best friend whom is CF, and has made her choice clear since age of 11 showed me) some of you would be better parents than them. I totally understand some of what you guys say. I can't stand seeing how some people let their kids act, how they mooch off the goverment and are overweight yet are "poor". I am a bit old school I guess, I disipline my children. I never hit or smacked them as some people think disipline is. If my 2 yr old throws a tantrum in a store we leave, nobody wants to hear it. I must say a little less than half of my clients really didn't know any other way, because of how they where raised. When they where shown a diffrent way, and taught how to be, life changed for their children and them. my friend who showed me this site, but is not a member, is and always will be CF,She deeply cares about all children and is a family law attorney with a minor in social work. She volunterrs with children in domestic violence shelters... I guess my two cents is, alot of you on this board ( I admit I have not read/seen much) seem very hatefull. Is it normal to get upset when someone sees a mother abusing her child? Yes. Normal to get upset at how society has become. Sure.. why not use your energy towards good,towards change? Hate and anger changed nothing. Compassion or at. The lethe le

SORRY, WE DON'T HEAR YOU!!!

Actually, we're not sorry at all.

(This person is not registered, either)
December 08, 2010
Is it normal to have a moo registered and posting here?
She seems to be chastising us in our own place.

I have reported this to moderators, but a newbie- so don't don't what is usual here.

My opinion- if that kind of posting is acceptable to this board - then I am out of here!
December 08, 2010
Michelle
Hello, I am a 27yr old married mother of 3. My husband and I are both college educated. I am 2 yrs away from a ph.D in psychology and work part time as a counselor. I work with alot of low income, uneducated parents who are usually court ordered by cps. In my line of work I see and hear a lot of disgusting stuff. From what I read on this message board ( which my best friend whom is CF, and has made her choice clear since age of 11 showed me) some of you would be better parents than them. I totally understand some of what you guys say. I can't stand seeing how some people let their kids act, how they mooch off the goverment and are overweight yet are "poor". I am a bit old school I guess, I disipline my children. I never hit or smacked them as some people think disipline is. If my 2 yr old throws a tantrum in a store we leave, nobody wants to hear it. I must say a little less than half of my clients really didn't know any other way, because of how they where raised. When they where shown a diffrent way, and taught how to be, life changed for their children and them. my friend who showed me this site, but is not a member, is and always will be CF,She deeply cares about all children and is a family law attorney with a minor in social work. She volunterrs with children in domestic violence shelters... I guess my two cents is, alot of you on this board ( I admit I have not read/seen much) seem very hatefull. Is it normal to get upset when someone sees a mother abusing her child? Yes. Normal to get upset at how society has become. Sure.. why not use your energy towards good,towards change? Hate and anger changed nothing. Compassion or at. The lethe le

YAWN

Take your upcoming ph.D and your "I'm different" attitude and kindly exit the premises. You're the reason we're so "hateful" with your damn entitlement, holier than the next mentality.

Now cue the "I am different, you're just being mean" BS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
December 08, 2010
cassia

I have reported this to moderators, but a newbie- so don't don't what is usual here.

My opinion- if that kind of posting is acceptable to this board - then I am out of here!

Don't worry, the mods will take care of it as soon as they see it. Those posts only hang around a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
December 08, 2010
KABA
cassia

Don't worry, the mods will take care of it as soon as they see it. Those posts only hang around a few minutes.

Exactly. They all think they are different than the assholes we complain about and hate.

What, we are supposed to effect a positive change? How exactly? We are the ones being crushed, abused and shat upon by the teeming, breeding masses. We don't have rights or any value compared to the righteous breeding populace. We don't get tax breaks for not breeding. We are the ones who are harassed to work so parents with "real" families can be home on holidays. And hundreds of other things because we don't matter because we decided not to drop whelps.
December 08, 2010
Yeah, the moo-troll lost me where she couldn't type the first sentence without saying, "..and a mother of three". No one CARES what you think NOR do we care what your alleged Childfree friend thinks, and we DON'T care that YOU think that we are "hateful" OR care about your opinion about how we should use our "energy" to make changes! Don't bring your moo-ness to OUR corner of the world and try and lay your pious commentary down on us after vomiting forth a few transparent and oh so typical, "I don't like misbehaved kyds either" and other "I am one of you" types of predictable commentary. We DON'T buy the part about how you are such good friends with a childfree person either. That's no different than a bigot saying, "One of my BEST friends is black, gay,etc....(fill in the blank).

Your friendship with a childfree person (if in fact that's true, which I doubt) does NOT lend your commentary any credence.eye rolling smiley We also don't need your validation regarding our feelings OR commentary either. Moo commentary is UNwelcomed on here so please, reserve your opinions for those who may give a damn. A bizzy- mawm will NOT find what she is looking for by posting on Brat-FREE.:iws

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 08, 2010
KABA
cassia

The posts are also removed automatically if they're reported enough. Usually they're gone before we have a chance to flame them properly. Sometimes they are returned, in very small font and crossed out, so that those who want to make fun of the trolls can do so. :flaming

kidlesskim
Your friendship with a childfree person (if in fact that's true, which I doubt) does NOT lend your commentary any credence.eye rolling smiley

You mean the childfree aren't a hive mind, bent on converting innocent young people to our devious ends? openmouthed shock And to think that I thought we were the new homosexual (for those who find it chic to like gays but acceptable to hate the CF, because we don't have a serious movement yet).
December 08, 2010
Smiling_Varla

She wrote a few of those. Is this the one to which you are referring? snip

That's the one, Smiling V!
December 08, 2010
It's sort of depressing that someone on the way to a PHD doesn't know how to spell. I have barely more than a high school education and I can articulate myself better than that.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
Michelle

SORRY, WE DON'T HEAR YOU!!!

Actually, we're not sorry at all.

(This person is not registered, either)

I see you typin', but all I read is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW. (And illiteracy.) Good luck on that college degree.
December 08, 2010
"Hello, I am a 27yr old married mother of 3.sleeping My husband and I are both college educated. I am 2 yrs away from a ph.D in psychology In other words, you have a master's degree and haven't even started on any doctoral program.That's like someone saying that they are only two years away from having a bachelor's degree when they merely have only an associate's degree. It's an obvious attempt at making your "credentials" validate your comments, which they do not.bouncing and laughing and work part time as a counselor. So basically you are a SAHMoo who abuses "flex time" and wastes her master's degree. I work with alot of low income, uneducated parents who are usually court ordered by cps. In my line of work I see and hear a lot of disgusting stuff. Then you should understand WHY childfree people loathe breeders instead of taking up for them like you do. From what I read on this message board ( which my best friend whom is CF, and has made her choice clear since age of 11 showed me) some of you would be better parents than them. We understand. You don't want ANYONE to imagine that you possibly stumbled upon this site all by yourself while surfing for sites like, "When Moms hate their own kids" Oh and we do NOT buy this transparent "compliment" either and consider it a drab and common prelude to oh so typical bingos and we were NOT disappointed either. .smile rolling left righteyes2 I totally understand some of what you guys say. I can't stand seeing how some people let their kids act, how they mooch off the goverment and are overweight yet are "poor". Uh, NO, you are NOT "one of us" and if you "totally understand" how we feel then you wouldn't have bothered posting your commentary and prefacing it basically with, "As a mom"eye rolling smiley I am a bit old school I guess, I disipline my children. I never hit or smacked them as some people think disipline is. If my 2 yr old throws a tantrum in a store we leave, nobody wants to hear it. I must say a little less than half of my clients really didn't know any other way, because of how they where raised. When they where shown a diffrent way, and taught how to be, life changed for their children and them. What makes you think that we CARE about your kyds or your parenting style? We CERTAINLY don't give a shit about the white trash who you "counsel" either.:Violin my friend who showed me this site, but is not a member, is and always will be CF,She deeply cares about all children and is a family law attorney with a minor in social work. She volunterrs with children in domestic violence shelters...There you go again with this imaginary childfree friend, AS IF that gives you any credibility. We know, she is a WONDERFUL person, she only reads this site, but is WAY TOO NICE to actually be a poster. We "get" it.:BS I guess my two cents is, alot of you on this board ( I admit I have not read/seen much) seem very hatefull. Is it normal to get upset when someone sees a mother abusing her child? Yes. Normal to get upset at how society has become. Sure.. why not use your energy towards good,towards change? Hate and anger changed nothing. Compassion or at. The lethe le Yes DumDum, MOST rant sites DO have hateful commentary. You aren't telling us anything that we don't already know because afterall, WE are the ones who are posting it! Your validation over what should be upsetting and what should not and how we "should" handle it is especially condescending and annoying. Didn't they teach you how to communicate with "hateful" people in shrink school? angry face saying 'eat me'

Since we are on the subject about hate and anger not changing things and other moo-speak and whatnot, I am curious as to what changes exactly that YOU were attempting to make by posting here? Did you really expect us to say, "OMG! This woman is HIGHLY educated with only 2 years to go before she is "DR. Mom", she has a childfree BFF, works with white trash breeders who are forced by the courts to see her in order to keep their welfare checks coming in, AND she has squatted and shat THREE loaves! We simply MUST abide by what she says and set out to change the world in a positive way and dispense with our hateful commentary and disband our site right away!"eye rolling smiley

No, YOU came onto OUR territory with an outrageously obvious passive aggressive attitude that had the subtleness of a BULL in a China shop! WE are "educated" too. WE have childed friends too! WE deal with white trash welfare whores and baby daddys on a REGULAR basis as does any other human who inhabits this planet. Like you, many of us have spouses and many of us have advanced degrees and NONE of us act superior to others about it either, like you seem to try to do. While none of your listed "credentials" impress us in any way, the fact that you are a MOOMARE is reason enough to dismiss anything that you have to say. Next time why don't you come back disguised as childfree, because that might take us a bit longer before we kick your fat ass out on your leaky udders. :grossIt won't take us too long though because breeder-sows like yourself can't go for any length of time without showing your true colors. One hint though, don't choose any screen names like, "Moo2threekidz", or "MilkMonkeezMoo", or "DRmoo2U".bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 08, 2010
LIES:

my friend who showed me this site, but is not a member, is and always will be CF

What CF woman would refer a breeding moo to a childfree rant site, especially if said CFer weren't a member?? What the fuck would the point be?

I call :BS !!
December 08, 2010
Michelle, you seem to like giving advice. Perhaps you could advise me on how to let people like you know that the world is overpopulated (which is my primary objection to parenthood), and convince them that they should stick to one or none instead of having two, three, or more children. Please present it as a series of convincing arguments, in order to demonstrate your intelligence and education which you have alluded to. Use yourself as the test subject. If you feel like you should kill yourself for your crimes against humanity when you've finished writing it, you've succeeded.

Then you can briefly explain how these compelling arguments will change the world for the better. If you do decide to kill yourself, you win the point, and I will consider you (posthumously) to have been a better person than I am, because I have never managed to convince any breeder to see the error in her or his ways.

Kthnxbai!
December 08, 2010
Looks like the Trains/Teens trolls are trying a new tactic. eye rolling smiley "Hi im Piled High and Deep and you're not so quit the hatting on others u dont even no them i get wat you're saying butt y the hatting? Live and let live and quit judjing YOU DONT NO US!!!!" bouncing and laughing
December 08, 2010
law1204
LIES:

my friend who showed me this site, but is not a member, is and always will be CF

What CF woman would refer a breeding moo to a childfree rant site, especially if said CFer weren't a member?? What the fuck would the point be?

I have a friend who would fit in with the tone of this forum REALLY well, BUT FOR THE FACT THAT HE HAS KIDS. I do NOT refer my childed friends to this site because that's a form of high treason against the registered members who post here. Furthermore, my friend is a PNB and would not be INTERESTED in most of what we talk about here.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 08, 2010
Michelle, maybe your intentions were good, but you came across as just another "all-knowing" mother figure who deems herself superior only because she whelped.

Please visit The Childfree Life board. Parents are welcome there. Now kindly fuck off.
December 08, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Michelle, maybe your intentions were good, but you came across as just another "all-knowing" mother figure who deems herself superior only because she whelped and because she is "finishing" grad school.

Please visit The Childfree Life board. Parents are welcome there. Now kindly fuck off.

Fixed it for ya S'poo.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 08, 2010
Now Michelle,
You say you meet with these "mothers" who have 3+ kyds and are still on the system. Have you referred any of them to Planned Parenthood or any source for birth control? I have the feeling no. Do you keep condoms at your desk and give them to your clients? Again, I have the feeling not. Have you ever asked the question of your clients: What action are you taking to make sure your family is now complete? I doubt it. I do not think those questions are too rude or too much of an invasion of privacy to ask because after all, the government is paying for it and would need to know what is happening with taxpayer money. Have you asked your clients who have expensive purses and SMooVs if they would sell these things on ebay to try to improve their finances? If they are still carrying and driving them, no. If you do these things then good for you but I doubt it. Maybe you could be the first to start so why not take the initiative?
December 08, 2010
kidlesskim
One hint though, don't choose any screen names like, "Moo2threekidz", or "MilkMonkeezMoo", or "DRmoo2U".bouncing and laughing

I wonder if the web-ubiquitous "milkmonkeezmom" knows this.
December 08, 2010
I am a bit old school I guess, I disipline my children. I never hit or smacked them

Wow, guess it takes someone who is 2 years from a ph.D to give such a great example of an oxymoron.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login