Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophies: December/Holiday Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
think_about_it
http://corvallis.craigslist.org/wan/2103842419.html

I am wondering if anyone has a used Verizon cell phone that they are no longer using. I am a single mom of five and am 7 months pregnant. My Verizon cell phone died and I have no insurance. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out being as how that was are only phone. Thank you so much

couldn't help myself... again.... responded with simply http://www.plannedparenthood.org

Bwaaahahaha!! She responded!

Paula Samford wrote:

wow that was really insightful. I don't need or want your opinion. You know nothing about me or my divorce that led to me being a single parent so before you reach out and send people your little links get a little educated and get your facts straight.

I felt like being an asshole, so I responded:
But you need or want people to just give you things because you're a "single mom." You can't really play high and mighty when you're begging and using a litter of children to garner sympathy. I just forwarded a link.

I love being a dick sometimes! I'm probably finding this way too funny...
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophies: December/Holiday Edition
December 10, 2010
think_about_it
think_about_it

I am wondering if anyone has a used Verizon cell phone that they are no longer using. I am a single mom of five and am 7 months pregnant. My Verizon cell phone died and I have no insurance. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out being as how that was are only phone. Thank you so much

couldn't help myself... again.... responded with simply http://www.plannedparenthood.org

Paula Samford wrote:

wow that was really insightful. I don't need or want your opinion. You know nothing about me or my divorce that led to me being a single parent so before you reach out and send people your little links get a little educated and get your facts straight.

But you need or want people to just give you things because you're a "single mom." You can't really play high and mighty when you're begging and using a litter of children to garner sympathy. I just forwarded a link.

Thank you I love being a dick too sometimes.

Why do "single moms" not GET the fact that becoming a single mom is easily avoidable?? I might have sympathy if they were just walking down the street one day and tripped over a pebble and did the splits into an unseen vat of live semen set into the sidewalk. But no...usually these vapid bitches marry or choose to sprog with a man who hits them, thinking that if they shit out a loaf, the guy will stop hitting them. Then they expect to be called brave when they finally leave the asshole, taking his inferior DNA replicants with her.

Too bad she deleted the post - couldn't handle the truth I guess.
navi8orgirl
It has am-pm-cd player with amp...

Wow, an am-pm-cd player. Finally someone has made a CD player that plays at night as well as in the morning.

And a fuel injector costs like $40. Then add around $60 to have it installed. How poor is this bitch? Either she's talking out her ass, or every fuel injector on that motor is shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
This one is just strange, moo is begging for a free pizza party for her kid.

My child who is in the second grade is in need of box tops for her school. Every year she trys to help her class win a pizza party but every year her class does not. She would really love to win this year; and she may be able to do it with your help (please)! If you have any box tops your not using, she would LOVE to have them. I would send you a self address stamped envelope. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Thanks,
Selina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
KABA

My child who is in the second grade is in need of box tops for her school. Every year she trys to help her class win a pizza party but every year her class does not. She would really love to win this year; and she may be able to do it with your help (please)! If you have any box tops your not using, she would LOVE to have them. I would send you a self address stamped envelope. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Thanks,
Selina

If she took the cash that it would cost to mail out 100 self addressed and stamped envelopes, she would have between $40 and $50 and could just buy the whole class several large pepperoni pizzas, not to mention all the time that it would save not having to deal with all of the box top donations. MY GOD these people are stupid! :iws

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
married with rabbits
Plus, don't pizza places give discounts if you are buying several at once? They used to do that when I was in school and they had pizza for whatever reason. They would buy in bulk and sell by the slice for fundraisers.

That, and even without the school discount Pizza places are always having specials too. Last week Dominoes had somebody standing outside their store with a sign that advertised, "Buy one extra large one topping at $9.99, get one large one topping for $2". So, for about $50 should could outright BUY the class 8 large pizzas. Surely to God 8 pizzas would be enough for a class of 25-30 kyds.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
kidlesskim
Surely to God 8 pizzas would be enough for a class of 25-30 kyds.confused smiley

Not for the Shamus of today. 8 large pizzas would probably feed a class of 8-12 kids.

kidlesskim
KABA

Thanks,
Selina

If she took the cash that it would cost to mail out 100 self addressed and stamped envelopes, she would have between $40 and $50 and could just buy the whole class several large pepperoni pizzas, not to mention all the time that it would save not having to deal with all of the box top donations. MY GOD these people are stupid! :iws

My guess is that it's about the 'winning.' The daughter wants to win, more than she wants the pizza party. What mom is trying to teach her is that you can buy your way into 'winning'.
law1204
think_about_it
think_about_it

Paula Samford wrote:

Why do "single moms" not GET the fact that becoming a single mom is easily avoidable?? I might have sympathy if they were just walking down the street one day and tripped over a pebble and did the splits into an unseen vat of live semen set into the sidewalk. But no...usually these vapid bitches marry or choose to sprog with a man who hits them, thinking that if they shit out a loaf, the guy will stop hitting them. Then they expect to be called brave when they finally leave the asshole, taking his inferior DNA replicants with her.

Last email:

Paula Samford to me

For your information I have given away free stuff on craig's list to help other people out. I am not acting all high and mighty and am not using my children. I do not want any further emails from you because if I continue to I will turn you into the police and report you to craig's list. You obviously have alot of time on your hands perhaps you should use it for something productive. As to your opinon means less to nothing to me.

Hahahaha!
think_about_it
law1204
think_about_it
think_about_it

Paula Samford wrote:

Last email:

Paula Samford to me

For your information I have given away free stuff on craig's list to help other people out. I am not acting all high and mighty and am not using my children. I do not want any further emails from you because if I continue to I will turn you into the police and report you to craig's list. You obviously have alot of time on your hands perhaps you should use it for something productive. As to your opinon means less to nothing to me.

Hahahaha!

Oooohhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOO! The police!bouncing and laughing

WHAT exactly are the police going to do? I seriously doubt that she would call them and IF she did, they would laugh in her fat face! Yeah, I can see that she doesn't care about your opinion because when someone doesn't care what you think, then they just keep on responding and sending their OWN emails. You definately have this tart riled up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!thumbs upwink

kidlesskim
think_about_it
law1204
think_about_it
think_about_it

Paula Samford wrote:

Last email:

Paula Samford to me

Hahahaha!

Oooohhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOO! The police!bouncing and laughing

WHAT exactly are the police going to do? I seriously doubt that she would call them and IF she did, they would laugh in her fat face! Yeah, I can see that she doesn't care about your opinion because when someone doesn't care what you think, then they just keep on responding and sending their OWN emails. You definately have this tart riled up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!thumbs upwink

This quote is getting mighty big...

At any rate, I responded one last time with:

You posted an ad online, which is an invitation for strangers to email you.Which means it isn't illegal Just FYI. As for "free time on my hands", I'm working two jobs and getting an education to lead a life of substance, rather than being a walking vagina. Also, I've already reported your email as spam.

Teehee
Here's another one...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/wan/2096580035.html

Single mom looking for gently used tv for living room and possibly a second for master bedroom. Thank you!

Hmm,,, let's see where this goes.

I asked her how much she was willing to pay...

HAHAHAHAHA walking vagina! waving hellolarious
think_about_it
Here's another one...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/wan/2096580035.html

Single mom looking for gently used tv for living room and possibly a second for master bedroom. Thank you!

Hmm,,, let's see where this goes.

I asked her how much she was willing to pay...

Beckie to me
show details 2:35 PM (9 minutes ago)
Depends on size and condition. Just had surgery so off work so not much.

Sent from my iPhone (a freakin' iPhone!!!)

I;ll see where this goes.., then, if it's funny, post the whole thing...
Try posting this.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophies: December/Holiday Edition
December 11, 2010
yurble
kidlesskim
KABA

Thanks,
Selina

My guess is that it's about the 'winning.' The daughter wants to win, more than she wants the pizza party. What mom is trying to teach her is that you can buy your way into 'winning'.

Inquiring minds would love to know why a school class needs a pizza party when the fucking school cafeteria serves pizza every day anyway. confused smiley
kidlesskim

With Moo's stellar financial sense, these kids are going to grow up thinking it's a good idea to do shit like going out and buying a shitload of liquor and throwing a party, all to raise money for the electric bill.
herbalgeek
kidlesskim

With Moo's stellar financial sense, these kids are going to grow up thinking it's a good idea to do shit like going out and buying a shitload of liquor and throwing a party, all to raise money for the electric bill.

waving hellolarious

That's exactly the mentality that we have in my area, rural south. These stupid bastards will go to AutoZone and spend $200 on cosmetic accessories to spoof up their shit mobile in order to sell it at a higher price so that they will have rent money. I once worked with a hillbilly who took his ENTIRE paycheck, about $300, and bought a tank of gas and then drove about 2 hours to Churchhill Downs to bet on the ponies in hopes of winning his pay by the week back car payment ($400) On his way back he had two flat tires, which isn't surprising since one was a donut tire and the other was threadbare, so he had to buy two used ones just to get home. Since that was the last of his money, he had to dig around in the trash heap doubling as a back seat and dig out change and $1 scratch off winners to get enough gas money to get back home.

The heap was repossessed later that evening, so in addition to not having transportation to work, he didn't have any money left either.eye rolling smiley

If you don't want to help that is fine but, please don't flag this posting. This family is in real need and if this can help her it will be a blessing. God is good and makes ways. God bless.

I know a single mom in need of help. She has 4 children her husband died almost a year ago and their house burned to the ground a couple of weeks ago and she had no insurance and it was a rental as well. The family lost everything they owned and were left with only the clothes on their back their vehicle was in the garage and burned as well and only having liability they were left with nothing. She has worked very hard and has moved into another house and has furnished it the best she could but, it is not looking like they are going to have a Christmas. I know that she tried to go to some agencies to get the kids on a list but, they were not accepting anymore children, I have watched her struggle and not ask anyone for help and has done it on her own and she is a hard worker not just someone asking for a hand out. She went to a second hand shop and got a tree just their are no presents under there. If God has blessed your family and you can help please let me know. I just hope that all of the bad that maybe something good can happen to this family. Also if you know someone who has a vehicle that they want to sell and can take payments on please let me know. She walks mostly everywhere because she doesn't want to put people out of their way. Please help if you can. Thank you and God Bless.

I know a single mom of 4 who needs help. Her husband died almost a year ago and a couple of weeks ago their house burned down to the ground leaving them with only the clothes on their backs. She had no insurance on the house as it was a rental and their SUV was in the garage and burned but, she only had liability. She has managed to move into another house and furnish it the best she could but, it doesnt look like the kids are going to have a Christmas and she is in need of a vehicle. She walks everywhere she is able to because, she doesnt want to put anyone out of their way. If God has blessrd you and you have a vehicle you are no longer in need of and you can maybe take payments please let me know. She is a very hard worker and not just someone who sits around waiting for a hand out or I would not even be wasting my time. If you can help please let me know I want to show her that out of all the bad there can be some good. God Bless.

Dude you were flagged by CL for putting in repetitive ads. Happened to me when I dared list something in two different categories. Was "too similar to another ad" or some BS like that. And if I had an extra car it is not because God blessed me...it is because I made enough money to buy one.

I am helping a family for Christmas (single mom w/six children). They are in need of a small gently used couch & loveseat or chair. Their living room is very small so they do not have room for large furniture. They are also needing a small working TV. I would prefer the furniture be from a non-smoking, no-pet home. I'm not trying to be picky, I just don't know if they have allergy problems. Please let me know if you have any of the items they need. Thank you! Happy Holidays!!

Beggars can't be choosers. Have the damn things cleaned professionally. Problem solved...but it won't be free.

I am a single mother of 4 children and have just recently got laid off. My children do not even have as much as a christmas tree. I am asking for any type of help anyone can offer to help my kids to have a christmas. They are 7 6 2 and 1 and will be happy for anything they can get.

Go to the woods and cut a branch. Decorate with homemade decorations. Problem solved.

Hello, I am a single mother having a hard time making Christmas happen for my family this year. My daughter has asked Santa for a bike for Christmas. She is 7 and the size she would like is the one up from training wheels. Its made for 7/8 yr olds. I am not asking anyone to go out and buy my kid a brand new bike, that is unrealistic. but if someone could part w this kind of bike (maybe if your daughter is getting a new one) it would be greatly appriciated and would make my daughters Christmas so wonderful.I was hoping for a newer bike or gently used, only so it looks like Santa did make this especially for her. But anything will be greatly appriciated. Like I said I am having a hard time and if you cannot let a bike go for free I have maybe $10 I could give you for it. I know this is a hard time of the year for everyone. Thank you for your time... Merry CHRISTmas and Godbless.

Loved the caps on Christ as though that will make the masses give you a free new bike. Maybe you should ask Jesus for freebies. Now is a good time to mention that Santa can't always bring everything you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
"I know a single mom in need of help. She has 4 children her husband died almost a year ago and their house burned to the ground a couple of weeks ago and she had no insurance and it was a rental as well. The family lost everything they owned and were left with only the clothes on their back their vehicle was in the garage and burned as well and only having liability they were left with nothing"

It is statistically unlikely for any one person to experience these types of devastations within such a short time period, although I suppose that it's possible, but somehow I doubt it. Some things about it ring a bit untrue with me such as if it's about the Santa Claus, then why don't they list the kyds' ages and gender? How can anyone donate toys or clothes if they don't that information? This leads me to believe that they want cash donations and of course a free or cheap car. He is making the woman out to sound as if she needs help but is too proud to ask and he seems to think that will get him more donations, but it only makes me more suspicious of him(or her). Apparently she has already found them another place to live, furnished the new place, and has gone out and found them a tree with two weeks still left before Santa is supposed to come. She walks everywhere so she must have had the good sense to find a place close to employment, OR she already IS getting help from somewhere.confused smiley

Public assistance and social security benefits for kyds with recently deceased parents were practically created for these types of unforseen and usually temporary situations, so it's difficult to believe that she isn't already getting that. I can't imagine that one or more of the area churches isn't helping out either. I have to question why someone else is doing the begging unstead of the woman. Is he just planning on gathering up the cash and car and taking it to her as if HE was the sole donator? That is probably the least likely scenario with it being an outright scam being my first guess. WHY are there so many third party beggars I wonder? Why don't the beggars by proxy give these unfortunate women some money themselves? Are all of these single moos' friends destitute too?:Violin

I think that the beggar by proxy is so popular because it's more difficult to accuse, arrest, and prosecute scammers and con artists. "I DID hand over the 10k to the single moo, but I never saw her again, don't know her name, and have no idea where she lives! I met her at a coffee shop and she seemed genuine and I felt sorry for her! ***I*** was the one who was scammed here officer!"eye rolling smiley

Well, there were a few house fires that made the news (they love house fires here) and almost all of them were vacant buildings. One was a moo who got out but the kids did not (so no need for Santa there.) There was a duplex fire that left 12 people homeless. However, I too am suspicious especially when there are no story links.

But yeah, Mizz Scawlett has had an awful lot of tragedy to have no insurance whatsoever.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
In the last year in my area, which is a small town with a county population of about 60k, we have had about 10 house fires that made the news where about half were completely destroyed. Several were later determined to have been caused by home meth labs. THAT'S where their Santa Claus is likely going. Either smoked up in a crack pipe or up in the smoke caused by the production of meth and/or crack. Even in the meth house cases, area churches and Jebus food pantries banded together and those moos and kyds had a place to live, food to eat, clothing and toys almost immediately, In our breederific community, there's little need for begging on Craigslist for Santa, although many of them still do.

At the Toys for Tots fundraiser in area retail stores this year where people can buy toys and dump them in a box on the way out, I have YET to see the boxes be anything but filled, overflowing, or being bagged and put in the van to make room for MORE toy donations. Santa doesn't have to be slim for ANY moo in our area with it's 49% famblee poverty levels. They aren't begging for toys around here though, but rather they are begging for cash, cars, and electronics.eye rolling smiley

please help , a friend of mine a single mom of three kids , who works hard, an is trying to finish school needs help, her elctric is going to be shut off, an she has no christmas fo her kids. if anyone out there can help please let me know. an may God Bless !

Of course, electric is going to be shut off, but she needs free shit for her kids. Maybe finishing school is not in the cards...if it was you would have skipped the three kids.

And this woman just doesn't know when to quit with her POS car....it is posted again a day later!

I have a 92 chev caprice classic.. single mom her really needing 2 make a trade or sell... its a fixer upper.. it has a fule injec-or goin out, it has 150,514 ml on it.. starts up sounds good.. but cant b drove because of that.. It has am-pm-cd player with amp... It has a 305 V8 motor.with flowmasters.. 2'' dropped.
HAVE TITLE IN HAND lookin 2 trade as long as it runs an a little nice ... AC would b nice but dont have 2 have it.. u can tex me at9794500579.. NO SCAMS.. Do the the fuel injector goin out it would have 2 b towed or put on a dolly... some scrachs an dents... NO PAYPAL - CASH ONLY

Cue Adam Sandler....hint and a half for your azz...you're asking way too much for a busted down, two decades old car.

And of course we have the person with no money who has no appliances, so please give your spares...but only if they are newer condition. I mean, we would not have to have them replaced in a year's time.

im in need of a stove and washer and dryer. im a single parent trying to make it with three kids and im disable. I only have 175.00 but if you're willing to go cheaper thats even better. i need something thats not that old and still have alot of life, please text at 7135042759 or email. i really need the help bad..... HELP HELP HELP STOVE, WASHER AND DRYER WANTED..... HAPPY HOLIDAYS

But wait, there's more. He wants a free car for his kid, too….

Im a single disable parent my son is graduating this year and he need a car for college, At this time i cant afford anything with my diability. he's a good kid, honor row student and i just want the best for him. SO if you dont know what to do with your old car Donate to a 18yr old young man who is getting ready to be in the real world. you know houston is too biggggggggggggg to walk. please text at 7135042759.
happy holidays

Honor row? Is that for the well behaved prisoners? If he needs to get ready for the real world, a job is in order. And Houston does have public transportation, especially if you live downtown, as your ad says you do.

"Im a single disable parent my son is graduating this year and he need a car for college, At this time i cant afford anything with my diability. he's a good kid, honor row student and i just want the best for him. ..."

waving hellolarious That man has GOT to be from the hills of Kentucky,Tennessee, or West Virginia, because ALL of the hillbillies from those areas say that! It's among those telltale hill-speak words that they often misuse like, I "stood" in bed all day with the flu, or we went to town "on" the car.

kidlesskim
"Im a single disable parent my son is graduating this year and he need a car for college, At this time i cant afford anything with my diability. he's a good kid, honor row student and i just want the best for him. ..."

waving hellolarious That man has GOT to be from the hills of Kentucky,Tennessee, or West Virginia, because ALL of the hillbillies from those areas say that! It's among those telltale hill-speak words that they often misuse like, I "stood" in bed all day with the flu, or we went to town "on" the car.

Maybe it's their way of keeping track of all their kyds.....the ones who are on death row as opposed to the ones on the honor row. :spin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login