Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophies: December/Holiday Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
CrabCake
kidlesskim
"Im a single disable parent my son is graduating this year and he need a car for college, At this time i cant afford anything with my diability. he's a good kid, honor row student and i just want the best for him. ..."

waving hellolarious That man has GOT to be from the hills of Kentucky,Tennessee, or West Virginia, because ALL of the hillbillies from those areas say that! It's among those telltale hill-speak words that they often misuse like, I "stood" in bed all day with the flu, or we went to town "on" the car.

Maybe it's their way of keeping track of all their kyds.....the ones who are on death row as opposed to the ones on the honor row. :spin

waving hellolarious

Don't laugh too hard because that absolutely could be true! I have actually met (and worked with one) people since moving to rural Kentucky who have relatives on death row. I say "relatives" instead of father, brother,son, etc.........because they are all of the above. When you become acquainted with ONE famblee member in this area at any of the local businesses, you will soon learn that you have already met his cousin, mom, brother, step dad, sister, peepaw, etc....because they travel, shop, live, eat, and work in packs. They are ALL inter-related by blood, marriage, and sometimes both. I have already run across 2 famblees where the current step father is also the former step uncle,(and vice versa) yet they both have kyds with the wife and former wife, so their various kyds are halves, wholes, AND-or steps, depending on which kyd is in question, which they all are actually. It's extremely confusing and I have learned that it's best to just keep my mouth shut.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Found this today on our Craigslist. What the hell is a DS? Some stupid video game, obviously. Note that has a cell phone. Yeah, they come in handy for responding to begging requests. the world 'fail' on flames

WANTED PINK DS $50

I am a single mom and I have been in search of a DS for my 4 year old. I have $50 or less to spend on one. I have a little more but will need it for games and accessories. If you know of anyone who has one that would be willing to part with it for cheap or even free... drop me a line. I don't care if is DS, DS lite or whatever. She wants to be like the big boys around here and I feel bad for her! Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas

Jayla
CALL OR TEXT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
CrabCake
Found this today on our Craigslist. What the hell is a DS? Some stupid video game, obviously. Note that has a cell phone. Yeah, they come in handy for responding to begging requests. the world 'fail' on flames

I figured from the context it was some kind of game system, and then I remembered the product: Nintendo DS. It seems to retail for about $130. At least when they're asking for bicycles I can see how that might help the kid out, but what 4-year-old needs a handheld game system and accessories?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login