Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family pictures with late term miscarriage (disturbing images)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Family pictures with late term miscarriage (disturbing images)
December 14, 2010
And here's what you should get:
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/forfriendsandfamily/bb/miscarriagegift.htm

You can plant a tree, but no warnings here about making sure that it won't wither and die, thus reminding the person of the miscarriage. Angel and tiny feet in necklace form are invaluable.

And how you can 'honor' the miscarriage:
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/rememberingyourbaby/Memorial_Ideas_for_Honoring_a_Baby_Lost_to_Miscarriage.htm

Write Vogon poetry, name the clump, start a blog.
December 14, 2010

Years later, Billy realized where his fear of gummibears came from.
December 14, 2010
Miss_Hannigan

waving hellolarious
December 14, 2010
Another thing that the article posted above says NOT to give is anything with the image or picture of a baybee on it. Also, Teddy bears are out because they are a poor substitute for the lost baybee, as well as any "how to" books on how to have a healthy pregnancy because it might hurt moo's peewins to suggest that she did something wrong to cause this LAST clump to get flushed.:Violin That would pretty much rule out most cards and I am certain that flowers would seem too much like a funeral accessory, so what are we supposed to give then? If they are offended by cards, plants, flowers, bears and books, then I can't think of much of anything else that might not start them to wailing.:bayybee :bawl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 14, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
December 14, 2010
The moo herself is far SCARIER-looking than that cherry mistake!openmouthed shock
December 14, 2010
Miss_Hannigan

HANNIGAN!! DAMN!

OMG ::picks self off floor after passing out from a fit of laughter:: waving hellolarious
i used to work for a funeral home back in my early 20s as transfer crew (transferral of deceased from wherever they were to the parlour) and luckily for me some of my duties included cosmetic mortuary work. [i have wanted to be a mortician since i was twelve]

the grossest thing i ever saw was, well, THAT. a woman had a miscarriage and it looked exactly like the photos. i assisted the head mortician (she was amazing, so talented) in cleaning, preparing, and dressing this creepy, raw-looking, fragile clot and sticking it in a coffin. yep, an actual miniature coffin. it DID look like a shoe box.

i also assisted at the funeral itself, helping lower this shoebox into a little hole in the ground with ribbons instead of a hydraulic lift, all to the sound of a bleating, wailing moo.

i have never wanted kids - but that day, i knew for CERTAIN that i wanted no part of that kind of crazy. ever. *shudder*

i loved that job - i really did - but that was the ONE thing that creeped me out. and i saw some fucking gross shit.
December 14, 2010
bowie
i used to work for a funeral home back in my early 20s as transfer crew (transferral of deceased from wherever they were to the parlour) and luckily for me some of my duties included cosmetic mortuary work. [i have wanted to be a mortician since i was twelve]

the grossest thing i ever saw was, well, THAT. a woman had a miscarriage and it looked exactly like the photos. i assisted the head mortician (she was amazing, so talented) in cleaning, preparing, and dressing this creepy, raw-looking, fragile clot and sticking it in a coffin. yep, an actual miniature coffin. it DID look like a shoe box.

i also assisted at the funeral itself, helping lower this shoebox into a little hole in the ground with ribbons instead of a hydraulic lift, all to the sound of a bleating, wailing moo.

i have never wanted kids - but that day, i knew for CERTAIN that i wanted no part of that kind of crazy. ever. *shudder*

i loved that job - i really did - but that was the ONE thing that creeped me out. and i saw some fucking gross shit.

What did it wear? Also, I have some other questions. 1) Do they stick it in a famblee plot next to Peepaw, actually buy a regulation plot, or did the cemetery just have a plot-clot burial section? 2)Where do they get the miniature coffins 3)Do they put a tomb stone on it 4)Do many people attend or just the moo and those who she coerced into coming 5)Do they give a eulogy and if so, what was said 6)Do the clots get embalmed and how if they have no formed arteries

I have attended two baby funerals, but they both had actually been born and looked like babies and one was a few months old, but I have never been to a clot service.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
December 14, 2010
bowie

Fished more than one out of the toilet in my career.
December 14, 2010
thom_c
bowie

AW GOD! Were the moos wailing?:bawl

December 14, 2010
kidlesskim
thom_c

AW GOD! Were the moos wailing?:bawl
Few were, some weren't due to pain and bleeding. Each patient is different and you adjust. ABC's are first. It is hard to wail in Trendelenburg position.
kidlesskim

What did it wear? Also, I have some other questions. 1) Do they stick it in a famblee plot next to Peepaw, actually buy a regulation plot, or did the cemetery just have a plot-clot burial section? 2)Where do they get the miniature coffins 3)Do they put a tomb stone on it 4)Do many people attend or just the moo and those who she coerced into coming 5)Do they give a eulogy and if so, what was said 6)Do the clots get embalmed and how if they have no formed arteries

I have attended two baby funerals, but they both had actually been born and looked like babies and one was a few months old, but I have never been to a clot service.

she managed to find a really tiny dress-type-thing, from memory - it may have been doll's clothing...? i remember it having a big clown-like ruffly collar. and a teeny hat like in the pics, but white.

it was over a decade ago but i'll try to answer your other ones smiling smiley

1) i didn't help out with arranging the funeral so i'm not sure if it was in a famblee plot - we have a few really large cemetaries in my state so it could have been anywhere. i just kinda showed up, helped out, and didn't make eve contact Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

2) the back of a funeral home is like a warehouse - bare wood coffins (we don't use caskets in australia unless you're a big deal, most people are buried in chipboard-type coffins), name plates, escutcheons, engravers, etc etc. i had to trim the coffins and line them. this was a specially-built coffin, painted white. i think we had to order it in specially.

3) no idea about the tombstone... probably more something like a plaque cemented flush with the ground (it was one of those grassy, peacful areas)... generally the stone/plaque/statue doesn't get placed until a few weeks later once it's been carved/engraved... and i didn't go back, lol.

4) it was just the moo, her parents, her partner/husband - i don't actually think his parents were there.

5) not a eulogy as such, a few bible verses, the clot's name, how cherished and lurrrved and wanted it was...

6) people are hardly ever embalmed in australia - there's not much call for embalmers. i only ever saw one in the time i was working there - a toddler (i didn't assist with that funeral so i don't have any details about that one) who had meningitis or some such. i did see her laid out though and was amazed at how much difference embalming makes to the skin tone.

it was damn surreal, that's for sure!
thom_c

plumber?
:spin
December 14, 2010
bowie
thom_c

plumber?
:spin

Just one of the joys of Ambulance and nursing work smile rolling left rightsmile
i had an idea you were, from lurking, but wasn't sure. fun times!
December 14, 2010
bowie,

Thanks for the answers mate!thumbs upwink

Banshee
The moo herself is far SCARIER-looking than that cherry mistake!openmouthed shock

No kiddin! So much for the "Childfree people are just too ugly to get laid" theory.
December 14, 2010
B
Banshee

No kiddin! So much for the "Childfree people are just too ugly to get laid" theory.

REALLY! When I hear that, all that comes into my mind are the MULTITUDES of FUGLY moo-cunts and heinously pitiful looking greasy headed hillbillies who I see on a daily basis! Talk about the BIGGEST kettle calling the little kettle black.I don't know of any "studies" and since there are so few childfree around it's not apparent, but I would be willing to bet that as a whole, the childfree people are at the very least well groomed and decent looking people. However, I have seen PLENTY of moos and duddys and 90% of them, and that's being generous, are above average ugly AND they generally have bad taste in clothing too. WELL over 75% of the moos in this town are obese too with the other 25% being meth-head thin.

It's not having the kyds that makes them FUGLY though because many PNB's are attractive. I think that part of their FUGLINESS is due to their attitudes, but it's haaaaard to overlook rolls of blubber, greasy hair, and bulbous noses covered in acne and black heads.

December 15, 2010
What that idiot did to those kids in child abuse. No child should see or hold that dead fetus. I know many families have pictures of a dead kid, but most do not make other young siblings look at it. Blah!
December 15, 2010
bowie

I remember a discussion on ASCF several years ago about a service provided by a photographer who would photoshop pictures of infant corpses. I went out looking for it but couldn't find the link. I remember that the site displayed both before and after pics. There was nothing that could be done to make the kid look alive, but the guy did a fantastic job, taking a photo of the most bloated, decayed corpse and making it presentable enough for families to distribute 5x7 glossies of the thing.
December 15, 2010
kidlesskim
bowie,

Thanks for the answers mate!thumbs upwink

Agreed! Thank you. :beer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
December 15, 2010
kidlesskim
I can look at the expressions on the kids' faces and easily see that it's real which is deeply disturbing. I believe that it's child abuse to not only show that miscarried fetus to those kids, but to make them hold it AND take a picture with it.

And it's recently come to light that Dubya's mother, the redoubtable Babs Bush, showed him his miscarried sibling when he was a teenager. Which, to my mind, explains a lot about him.

SkyEyes
no worries, mates!
December 15, 2010
:eh?? These clump mourning moos are loons.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login