Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

boyfriend on the fence

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: boyfriend on the fence
January 11, 2011
kidlesskim
SlumSlut

I can barely deal with stress in my life in the first place. Even if my clock did start to tick, or whatever is supposed to happen, I look around and can't figure out the first thing to do to re-arrange my life. So many sharp things in the house. Too much clutter already. I can barely go to work and come home and eat and sleep and take care of the cats and do all the other mundane every-day things such as errands and visiting my grandfather in the nursing home AS IT IS ALREADY, and I'm supposed to have the time to add a KID to all that? A kid I don't even WANT, but some chemicals in my bloodstream are telling me i GOTTA have? What if I snorted some ecstasy and decided I just GOTTA have a kid? Would that be a good idea, or not?

Neither can they!(deal with the stress) The difference between those of us childfree who are stressed to the limits and the moo-cunts who are stressed to their limits is that we admit it and don't purposely try to make matters worse! To shit a loaf in the middle of chaos leads to postpartum depression, moo substance abuse, child neglect and abuse, as well as locked in hot car syndrome, bath tub drownings, and other "accidents". They are too selfish to think ahead to what's best for their potential loaf of shit and prefer instead to focus on THEMSELVES and all of the temporary attention and festivities like over fed cattle to the slaughter. Like the cows don't question all of the food and attention before they are shot between the eyes or have their throats slit, neither do the moos as they cascade their fat asses around various baybee showers and parties.eye rolling smiley

Don't you notice how you hear of people whose lives are going downhill (like, they have some kids already, lost their job(s), drive a shitty car that will cost more than its blue-book value to fix so it can get an inspection sticker, can barely pay their rent or mortgage, are already receiving help from friends and family such as food and clothing), and then they show up one day and are all rosey-smiley "We're having another baby soon!"

I just wish the pavement would open up and swallow those people.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 11, 2011
SlumSlut
Don't you notice how you hear of people whose lives are going downhill (like, they have some kids already, lost their job(s), drive a shitty car that will cost more than its blue-book value to fix so it can get an inspection sticker, can barely pay their rent or mortgage, are already receiving help from friends and family such as food and clothing), and then they show up one day and are all rosey-smiley "We're having another baby soon!"

And some people are meant to be poor. Fuck 'em.
January 11, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
SlumSlut

One can be poor without creating another human being to add to all of us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 11, 2011
She'll do it anyway. They always do.
January 11, 2011
SlumSlut
What if I snorted some ecstasy and decided I just GOTTA have a kid? Would that be a good idea, or not?

LMAO! There's not enough ecstasy in the world to change your mind.

What really blows my mind is these people who suddenly want kids when in they are in their 40's. Why in hell would anyone want to have a kid at that age?

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 12, 2011
SlumSlut
Miss_Hannigan
SlumSlut

One can be poor without creating another human being to add to all of us.

:hello
Yup! My husband and I are what some people might consider "poor," but this has actually made us even MORE childfree. It's not just "hell no, I'm not having kids." It's "hellzmuthafuckin no, I'm not having kids!"

I once wanted them, in a vague sort of way. Then, I realized that I "wanted" kids, because society said I should want them. Once I figured out how I'd been tricked, I listened to my body and my logic and said "hell no." Then, my husband and I got married, and we're going through the requisite poor newlywed years (by the time we hit five years, this should pass) before we hit our stride, and it's "hellzmuthafuckin' no."

I think it's less about money and more about education and upbringing.

P.S. - We were going through a particularly rough patch, and tearfully and ashamed, I thought I'd ask about food stamps. We didn't qualify, because we were married and had no children and made about $10.00 more than the typical single mother. I put my nose to the grindstone, found better employment, sucked up my pride and asked Mom for some help to buy peanut butter and jelly, rice and beans, cans of tuna and cheap pasta. No brand name shit here. No sense of entitlement - I got myself into the mess, and I was damn sure going to get myself out.

My mom (who has a dry wit) told me to divorce my husband and get knocked up so I could have a better apartment and buy designer clothes. We laughed about that for a while. Hopefully it's obvious she was kidding.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
January 13, 2011
Dump the guy. He's trying to soften you up. Get your essure and move on.

At least you found out at a relatively young age. I have another suggestion:

Get your essure before you become involved with anyone else. Make a point of your childfreedom at the earliest opportunity when you start dating again. No VERMIN EVER!

You may reduce your dating pool but the ones who are CF won't be scared off.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2011
SlumSlut

If fence-sitters exist, this guy is one. I don't believe that fence-sitters exist. I'm a bit like that guy telecat, who doesn't believe that PNB's exist, in that respect. CF people just DO NOT WANT KIDS. They aren't people who are infertile and trying to make the best of it (hi, you know who you are! yes, i'm referring to YOU!), they aren't environmentalists... I think there is a difference between "child-free by nature" and "childfree by choice". Anyone who has to sit and weigh the pro's and con's of having a kid, really WANTS it and may or may not be able to talk themselves out of it. The TRULY (yes I'm elitist - kissing ass if you don't like it) "natural" child-free are completely TURNED-OFF by ANYTHING having to do with childbirth and/or child-rearing (I do not consider careers such as teaching or pediatric medicine to be surrogate-parental models, but there may people people who disagree and that's ok. I am sure there are some teachers or doctors who do feel that their career is a substitute to fill some kind of void in their lives), and don't need ANY convincing, rationalizing, or validation from strangers on the internet to know that there is no fork in this road.

So basically, I agree with bellflower's theory of "KEEP THE PUSSY COMING". I will go out on a limb and suggest that not only is your boyfriend a wanna-breed, but he's thinking "She's a woman. She'll change her mind when she's in her 30's and her biological clock goes off. If not, hey, I'll still be young enough to find someone else and I'll probably be making more money than I am now, so I'll just find another girlfriend - most normal women out there do want kids", etc.

Ah, I love it when you can say judgmental things on a forum and not get in trouble for it.

Wow, pigs are flying, we agree. Bellflower is totally on the mark, too. I walked away from TWO marriages on the issue. My first had to courtesy to wait only a year to drop the bomb, my second waited *17 years.*

She was fucking some guy from her church (I don't do church) before we split up but I was cheating too, so it was just a cheat-a-thon, but her desire for vermin (and she was sterile by this time so she was going to have to adopt or marry someone with a vermin) became stronger and stronger, as you might imagine, I found that as attractive as a shit-smeared baby, so I went looking elsewhere.

It was like i was getting fucked in the ass and she didn't have the goddamed common courtesy to give me a reach-around.
January 13, 2011
telecat

Wow, pigs are flying, we agree. Bellflower is totally on the mark, too. I walked away from TWO marriages on the issue. My first had to courtesy to wait only a year to drop the bomb, my second waited *17 years.*

Holy crap! The same lady when we hung out at the Silverton? :goggle openmouthed shock
Anonymous User
January 14, 2011
thom_c
telecat

Holy crap! The same lady when we hung out at the Silverton? :goggle openmouthed shock

No I'm still with her...it was the previous two. J and I are NOT married. We're sinners and we like it that way.
January 14, 2011
telecat
thom_c
telecat

No I'm still with her...it was the previous two. J and I are NOT married. We're sinners and we like it that way.

Oh, Major sigh of relief!

Speaking of CF freedom, You would have loved the blues combo I saw last night at a sweet little cigar bar. Guys were on the game. And a fellow who was a retired R&B musician stepped up to the mike and sang one with them. It was a small crowd and almost seemed like a private concert. And we can stay out late to listen becasue ...
March 10, 2012
A guy who is so undeniably superior to the rest of us must have made his mark on the world. I find myself wondering whether his genius is known outside of his field (for certainly he must be one of the top practitioners within his sphere) and can only conclude that it must be, as he is not of narrow-minded, limited intellect, but a true trailblazer.

Tell me, what is the name of this Einstein? I must know, so I can rush over and begin having his baybeez for the good of humanity!
Anonymous User
March 10, 2012
Neopatra02
If YOU want Essure, you should do it. It's YOUR body and YOUR future, not his, and he basically has no say in it.

If he dumps you because you got it done, count yourself lucky, because you dodged a bullet.

(My .02)

I agree with this! Get the Essure done ASAP, and then at least YOU ARE SAFE!

All the other issues you can sort out with time, but it's important that you get the surgery so your BF knows there's no going back!
March 11, 2012
Neopatra02
If YOU want Essure, you should do it. It's YOUR body and YOUR future, not his, and he basically has no say in it.

If he dumps you because you got it done, count yourself lucky, because you dodged a bullet.

(My .02)

I completely agree with this. Get the Essure done ASAP!
September 21, 2013
Ever find an old thread and wonder what happened to the OP? It's been 2.5 years and I wonder what happened here.
September 21, 2013
bell_flower
Ever find an old thread and wonder what happened to the OP? It's been 2.5 years and I wonder what happened here.

She:
1) is still CF but stopped coming here (lost her account, doesn't want to make another one, etc);
2) had children.

Like we say in my mother language, let the devil come and pick one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
September 21, 2013
bell_flower

He's bred, hopefully she got her Essure. I wonder what happened to ShimmyMuse - hasn't been here in a year. 6 months for Reaperess, too.
September 21, 2013
yurble
bell_flower

He's bred, hopefully she got her Essure. I wonder what happened to ShimmyMuse - hasn't been here in a year. 6 months for Reaperess, too.

I frequently wonder what happened to RatsNotBrats.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 21, 2013
yurble
bell_flower

Didn't ShimmyMuse do an official flounce-out because she was upset with an interaction with another member?
September 22, 2013
Whatever happened to Michaela?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
September 23, 2013
dreamlife
yurble
bell_flower

Didn't ShimmyMuse do an official flounce-out because she was upset with an interaction with another member?

Yes. Yes, she did.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login