Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Is My Child Becoming a Serial Killer?" (The Signs)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: "Is My Child Becoming a Serial Killer?" (The Signs)
November 06, 2012
Might I also suggest that you contact law enforcement if you fear for the safety of yourself and others in your care, rather than posting to an internet forum.

Posts such as yours violate the rules of our board, and interrupt the flow of childfree members discussing topics of interest and import.

Good day.
unicorn
If the father and his family have mental problems why the hell would you consider breeding with him?

that's the exact thought that crossed my mind.
November 06, 2012
Ok Joy, this is the only bone you'll get from here. Sometimes you have the make the toughest decision to protect other people. That means involuntary psych commitment or police interface. You may have to send him to jail. Flaming people up here does nothing but piss people off. Also domestic violence is not just husband on wife, spouse on spouse. If you are not safe becasue of a child it's best that you call for the sake of your other kids and you.

But you have to make the calls, you have to make the decision. If you don't and something does happen to your kids, other people or yourself it is your fault. You've identified the issue you have a duty to act.

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207&Itemid=142

http://www.hawaiipirc.org/

http://uhfamily.hawaii.edu/publications/guides/parenteducationprogramsbooklet.pdf

http://www.theparentline.org/directory.htm

Access Adult Mental Health Division
24 Hour Suicide and Crisis Line

O`ahu

832-3100

Statewide (toll-free)

1-800-753-6879

Child Welfare/Protective Services

O`ahu (24 hours)

832-5300

Neighbor Islands (toll-free)

1-800-494-3991

Child Help USA

Child Abuse Hotline (24 hours)

1-800-422-4453

Child and Family Service

Domestic Violence Hotline

841-0822

Domestic Violence Drop-in Centers

Pu`uhonua Crisis Counseling

585-7944

Ohia Shelter - 24 hour hotline

526-2200

Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC)

O`ahu

531-3771

1-800-690-6200

Hale Kipa

O`ahu

589-1829

Access Adult Mental Health Division
24 Hour Suicide and Crisis Line

O`ahu

832-3100

Statewide (toll-free)

1-800-753-6879

Child Welfare/Protective Services

O`ahu (24 hours)

832-5300

1-800-494-3991

Child Help USA

Child Abuse Hotline (24 hours)

1-800-422-4453

Child and Family Service

Domestic Violence Hotline

841-0822

Domestic Violence Drop-in Centers

Pu`uhonua Crisis Counseling

585-7944

Ohia Shelter - 24 hour hotline

526-2200

Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC)

O`ahu

531-3771

1-800-690-6200

Hale Kipa

O`ahu

589-1829

Really?
unicorn
If the father and his family have mental problems why the hell would you consider breeding with him?

That's because breeders are stupid and don't think. They put more commensense into dog breeding than breeding the fyooture.
November 06, 2012
peace-n-quiet
Really?
unicorn

That's because breeders are stupid and don't think. They put more commensense into dog breeding than breeding the fyooture.

Exactly what I'm thinking. She says our comments are 'discusting' yet she is the one who bred with a mental case! Not MOOO's fault? Well....you chose the sperm donor. Now, deal with it.

Also, I agree with you, sad moo, that your chyld should end his own life...better his than anyone else's.
November 06, 2012
Not only that, she has multiple children. Maybe she had more so they could take care of SonnyBoy after she's gone?

I have a feeling SonnyBoy's going to take good care of them. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
November 07, 2012
It's kinda funny that these moos come here thinking that this is some support group for moos with nuts.

Hey, moos! :bedmadelie
November 07, 2012
bell_flower
Not only that, she has multiple children. Maybe she had more so they could take care of SonnyBoy after she's gone?

I have a feeling SonnyBoy's going to take good care of them. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Ronald DeFeo style....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login