Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders
October 29, 2011
Every time I see the video of cat and baby, I have the urge to rescue the poor kitty.
October 30, 2011
Check the comments section of the video. They're all ripping the dumbass parent a new one.
October 30, 2011
I commented - I hope the breeders and their horrid little blob of protoplasm die in a housefire - from which kitteh miraculously escapes unscathed to find a new loving home.

One can only wish.
November 01, 2011
Well. That's going to go down a treat when baby tries that on a dog with a short temper. Notice the person never came back after they posted the video. Wonder why? eye rolling smiley
SlumSlut
I died today. You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now. Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge . Would I still be at home if I hadn’t chewed your shoe? I didn’t know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys. Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn’t get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t barked? I was only saying, “I’m scared, I’m lonely, I’m here, I’m here! I want to be your best friend.” Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn’t make me learn how. Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn’t pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me. I died today. Love, Your Puppy

***Edit to add : Please forward this to everyone, as its time to stop assholes who think animals are disposable. It is not a handbag, or a pair of shoes you can ship-off, the minute issues come up. If YOU don`t step up to the plate, odds are NO ONE WILL.

I saw both that article and another article written by someone who volunteers at a shelter and I nearly cried after reading both. My kitty is a rescue kitty. A former friend was going to move in with her boyfriend and was just going to drop her kitty at a shelter; yeah she was looking for a no kill shelter but wasn't having any luck. Not once did she even bother to ask any of our friends if we would like to adopt a cat, I found out about it almost by accident when I casually asked her boyfriend how the kitty was going to get along with his dog. By the way did I mention that I too this cat to get her first kitten shots at the age of 2 1/2? She had never been to the vet, never been spayed (it's too expensive and it's not something for MEEEE!) and she wasn't even fed on a regular basis and never had any toys as a kitten except for the few times that her ex bought toys for her. Believe it or not she isn't a breeder. Well, when I took her home with me she got spayed, got her shots and put on some weight after a while. Now she's the most spoiled kitty in the house.
SlumSlut
Here's something to make you sadder:

A Letter from a Shelter Manager - anonymous in North Carolina

I think our socie...ty needs a huge "Wake-up" call. As a shelter manager, I am going to share a little insight with you all...a view from the inside if you will.

First off, all of you breeders/sellers should be made to work in the "back" of an animal shelter for just one day. Maybe if you saw the life drain from a few sad, lost, confused eyes, you would change your mind about breeding and selling to people you don't even know.

That puppy you just sold will most likely end up in my shelter when it's not a cute little puppy anymore. So how would you feel if you knew that there's about a 90% chance that dog will never walk out of the shelter it is going to be dumped at? Purebred or not! About 50% of all of the dogs that are "owner surrenders" or "strays", that come into my shelter are purebred dogs.

The most common excuses I hear are; "We are moving and we can't take our dog (or cat)." Really? Where are you moving too that doesn't allow pets? Or they say "The dog got bigger than we thought it would". How big did you think a German Shepherd would get? "We don't have time for her". Really? I work a 10-12 hour day and still have time for my 6 dogs! "She's tearing up our yard". How about making her a part of your family? They always tell me "We just don't want to have to stress about finding a place for her we know she'll get adopted, she's a good dog".

Odds are your pet won't get adopted & how stressful do you think being in a shelter is? Well, let me tell you, your pet has 72 hours to find a new family from the moment you drop it off. Sometimes a little longer if the shelter isn't full and your dog manages to stay completely healthy. If it sniffles, it dies. Your pet will be confined to a small run/kennel in a room with about 25 other barking or crying animals. It will have to relieve itself where it eats and sleeps. It will be depressed and it will cry constantly for the family that abandoned it. If your pet is lucky, I will have enough volunteers in that day to take him/her for a walk. If I don't, your pet won't get any attention besides having a bowl of food slid under the kennel door and the waste sprayed out of its pen with a high-powered hose. If your dog is big, black or any of the "Bully" breeds (pit bull, rottie, mastiff, etc) it was pretty much dead when you walked it through the front door.

Those dogs just don't get adopted. It doesn't matter how 'sweet' or 'well behaved' they are.

If your dog doesn't get adopted within its 72 hours and the shelter is full, it will be destroyed. If the shelter isn't full and your dog is good enough, and of a desirable enough breed it may get a stay of execution, but not for long . Most dogs get very kennel protective after about a week and are destroyed for showing aggression. Even the sweetest dogs will turn in this environment. If your pet makes it over all of those hurdles chances are it will get kennel cough or an upper respiratory infection and will be destroyed because shelters just don't have the funds to pay for even a $100 treatment.

Here's a little euthanasia 101 for those of you that have never witnessed a perfectly healthy, scared animal being "put-down".

First, your pet will be taken from its kennel on a leash. They always look like they think they are going for a walk happy, wagging their tails. Until they get to "The Room", every one of them freaks out and puts on the brakes when we get to the door. It must smell like death or they can feel the sad souls that are left in there, it's strange, but it happens with every one of them. Your dog or cat will be restrained, held down by 1 or 2 vet techs depending on the size and how freaked out they are. Then a euthanasia tech or a vet will start the process. They will find a vein in the front leg and inject a lethal dose of the "pink stuff". Hopefully your pet doesn't panic from being restrained and jerk. I've seen the needles tear out of a leg and been covered with the resulting blood and been deafened by the yelps and screams. They all don't just "go to sleep", sometimes they spasm for a while, gasp for air and defecate on themselves.

When it all ends, your pets corpse will be stacked like firewood in a large freezer in the back with all of the other animals that were killed waiting to be picked up like garbage. What happens next? Cremated? Taken to the dump? Rendered into pet food? You'll never know and it probably won't even cross your mind. It was just an animal and you can always buy another one, right?

I hope that those of you that have read this are bawling your eyes out and can't get the pictures out of your head I deal with everyday on the way home from work.

I hate my job, I hate that it exists & I hate that it will always be there unless you people make some changes and realize that the lives you are affecting go much farther than the pets you dump at a shelter.

Between 9 and 11 MILLION animals die every year in shelters and only you can stop it. I do my best to save every life I can but rescues are always full, and there are more animals coming in everyday than there are homes.

My point to all of this DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER PETS DIE!

Hate me if you want to. The truth hurts and reality is what it is. I just hope I maybe changed one persons mind about breeding their dog, taking their loving pet to a shelter, or buying a dog. I hope that someone will walk into my shelter and say "I saw this and it made me want to adopt". THAT WOULD MAKE IT WORTH IT.
That is the exact article I posted as my status a while back. Soo sad. sad smiley
November 13, 2011
This thread makes me think of my mom's husband, who euthanized our kitty when my mom was out of town. We'd had that cat for almost 18 years, since I was in 4th grade (she was a rescue). She was getting old, losing her vision, but she wasn't gravely ill. The cat was becoming "inconvenient" to him. And my mom wonders why I hate going to her house angry flipping off
Male mallard ducks grasp a females neck with their beaks and bite down to hold her while they rape her, often breaking her neck.

Hope that helps clear up the "animals can't be vicious in the wild" mindset
November 21, 2011
I saw this more than once before, but I felt it fits here:

WAITING DOG
by Ashley Hobbs

A dog sits waiting in the cold autumn sun.
Too faithful to leave, too frightened to run.

He's been here for days now with nothing to do
But sit by the road, waiting for you.

He can't understand why you left him that day.
He thought you and he were stopping to play.

He's sure you'll come back, and that's why he stays.
How long will he suffer? How many more days?

His legs have grown weak, his throat's parched and dry.
He's sick now from hunger and falls, with a sigh.

He lays down his head and closes his eyes.
I wish you could see how a waiting dog dies.

The average breeder can talk to me about love when they're the ones puttinig food and water bowels into a bathtub for a puppy who's too terrified to leave it. The average breeder can talk to me about love when they're the ones putting food and water bowles under a bed for the kittens too afraid to move.
SlumSlut
I died today. You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now. Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge . Would I still be at home if I hadn’t chewed your shoe? I didn’t know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys. Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn’t get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t barked? I was only saying, “I’m scared, I’m lonely, I’m here, I’m here! I want to be your best friend.” Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn’t make me learn how. Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn’t pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me. I died today. Love, Your Puppy

***Edit to add : Please forward this to everyone, as its time to stop assholes who think animals are disposable. It is not a handbag, or a pair of shoes you can ship-off, the minute issues come up. If YOU don`t step up to the plate, odds are NO ONE WILL.

Thank you SS for posting this. I will pass it on.

We have a crises with all animals kept as 'pets'. Dogs and cats get the most media attention however birds and reptiles are just as abused, neglected and thrown out. We have bird - pet bird - rescues in PA that are overflowing with everything from finches and canaries right up to macaws, cockatoos and even hyacinth macaws. It's so sad. Many of these birds came from bird mills the same thing as puppy mills for the retail trade. Many of these birds were smacked, deprived of food, had their cages covered for weeks on end simply because they were being birds and the owners found it unacceptable.

A few bird rescues are thinking of starting euthanasia on the birds that are so very traumatized that they will never be able to be in a home environment - aggressive, self mutilators,etc. and they must make room for birds to come in that would have a chance at adoption.

As with dogs and cats one of the biggest 'excuses' for relinquisment of bird to shelter is pregnancy, recent baby born and divorce. Second would be the bird screams, bites, plucks. Well, that's what birds do, they vocalize each AM and PM, will bite if you don't know how to raise them and use positive reinforcement always and will self mutilate if not given plenty of toys and mental stimulation.

I had plenty of problems adopting my shih tzu from the Humane Society as I rent, am single, live alone and there was concern that he may not get enough of a home life from me! After some back and forth for a couple of days they let me adopt him. He has other little dogs in my apt. complex and they have play times together almost each day. We walk at least 5 good long walks each day. He has his own pillow top dog bed from Drs. Foster and Smith at the foot of my bed. He has his own loveseat (I kid you not). He goes to a wonderful groomer every 3 weeks for a bath and comb out. I comb him daily, a quickie but it's done.

He has no brats to pull his beautiful coat or pull his tail, no other dogs to bother him in his home. He has little doggie friends to romp and play with each day. His medical care when I first got him was over 2,000 as he had eye, ear issues from his neglectful abusive past owners which had to be taken care of immediately and then when he was out of the woods he was neutered. He went to an opthamologist in Philadelphia for removal of one mature cataract which was another 2,000. He looks nothing like the mess I adopted. His abusers were, I was told, a 'family' that just couldn't keep up with his grooming and needs. When I asked if the adults that brought him in were arrested they just looked at me like I was the weird one.

He hates small kids only because I suspect his abusers were crotchrotters from hell. He loves all adults and other animals but goes into shih tzu attack mode upon seeing a crotchrotter.
December 06, 2011
All three of my adorable kitties are rescues. They are 4, 2, and 1 and I love them more than I could possibly love a crotch fruit.
February 09, 2012
Okay, that choked me up. Now I feel bad for yelling at my dogger for having gotten into the garbage while I was at the DMV today.

My x-husband was adamantly against having the dogger neutered. The whole "male" thing - "You're going to cut his balls off?" I told him to grow the fuck up, that it's the right thing to do. I took Bear for the procedure, and he's perfectly fine. Also, there are risks of health issues occuring later in life if an animal still has it's reproductive organs. I didn't want to take that chance!

Another thing that TOTALLY pisses me off is people who get rid of their pet(s) as soon as baaaybee comes home from the hospital. If you know you're going to spawn, DON'T GET A PET! It seems to never fail that the poor pet is the one who loses, every time, when it comes to baaaybeee. Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so glad that I have no goddamned kids - it gives me more time to spend with my pets, who will always love me unconditionally.
July 03, 2012
One of my best friends is friends with a breeder skank who has off and on tried to be friends with me for the last couple of years. She was great until she got knocked up at 42 for the 4th time in her life by some total lying loser who promptly dumped her upon learning of the pignancy. Her first three shits have another duh. I went to her baybee shower because it was thrown by my BFF; I went to the hospital to see her when they cut her loaf out of her and that was the last time I saw her. Since then she has solicited me for get togethers a couple of times but neither one of us followed thru. Because her life blows and I don't give a fuck about baybees and avoid them at all costs, I generally have no interest in hanging with her.

Today I received a barrage of text messages from her out of the blue about how her cat (why the fuck she has a cat I don't know; I didn't know she had one) has a broken leg, is writhing in pain, and she has NO MONEY whatsoever to take it to the vet. She doesn't even have $10. She even said she was going to have the pathetic loser who fathered her worthless cuntshit, and with whom she has been off and on, smother the cat to death.

Pissed almost beyond words and sick to my stomach, I texted her back that killing the cat was illegal, and I hope she got it into her thick head the word ILLEGAL. Fucking skank.

After bellyaching to me via text message for the last couple of hours her lack of resources and money, she said she was applying for Care Credit (now, why I do I suspect she'll be rejected? Hmm) and that it would all work out. I sent her many phone numbers to call, many websites to search, and suggested she relenquish the cat to the local Metro animal services shelter where it could be helped before being adopted out.

I suspect she is too selfish to do so, and I also suspect she still has her very expensive camera setup as she fancies herself a photographer and believe me when I say her camera is very expensive - I have a Canon Rebel Xti SLR for which I paid $500 four years ago, it came with three lenses, and her shit makes mine look like a welfare camera. Last I saw she also has a way better sail fone than I do and I know the idiot cunt has a computer at home too. Will she sell any of it to pay for her poor cat's vet bills?

I suspect not. I guarantee you the broke-ass loser probably relies on free medical care for her shitloaf too. A drain on society to be sure and by the way one of her kyds just left for California to live with his duh. After this I will NOT even remotely be friends with her. Anyone who says they think suffocating a suffering cat is a viable thing to do is fucking not even part of humanity. I've been to her house. She has a nicer apartment than I do.

I wish I could go over there right now and jam a snowshovel up her ass as hard and as far as was possible. I wish she could see this post. angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off worthless bitch!! and angry flipping off your shitloaf too. I hope your cat heals and then up and takes off, it would be better off as a feral. And then I hope both you and your stupid-name baybee die in a fiery car crash. You know, that new car you just got from your used car salesman deadbeat baybeeduh.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
July 03, 2012
Remember Law, it's just an animalâ„¢.

angry smileyangry smileyangry smiley
July 03, 2012
I dealt with something similar a couple of months ago. Some cow of a neighbor supposedly didn't have $15 for an oxygen treatment. One of her kittens needed that treatment to live and she wouldn't pay for it. Yet she can pay for an Iphone, big screen tv and a better cable package than I have. If one of my animals ever needed something like that I would sell off my crap IN A HEARTBEAT to make certain they get it.

This is the same cow who told me three kittens were friendly. "My daughter and her friends have been playing with them off and on all week." Her exact words. They certainly didn't act like friendly kittens when I put them in the crate in my bedroom. Said cow refused to spay a pregnant cat on the grounds "I'm just not comfortable with that." I will not say how that ended.
July 03, 2012
More texts. I asked her if she still had her camera. She asked me, "Why?" She knows why, the cunt. I haven't responded yet. I handed my phone to my boss to keep me from tearing her a new vaginabutthole.

I might anyway.
July 03, 2012
Do it Law. She is most deserving of a harsh ripping apart - selfish cunt.
These assholes treat animals as disposable toys. It pisses me off. It also makes sense that they don't take responsibility for them when you see how they pawn their kids off and expect everyone else to pay for them. At heart they are selfish and like the idea of a pet or a kid, but don't take any of the responsibility. They think of them all as possessions and if it were socially acceptable and they could get away with it, the brats wouldn't get treated any better.
July 03, 2012
This is absolutely heart-breaking sad smiley I feel so bad for that poor kitty, it sounds like this bitch has NO business being a pet guardian at all! What a cow!
July 03, 2012
I also say rip her apart. She NEEDS a new vaginabutthole. It might bring her down to reality.
July 04, 2012
SlumSlut

I fucking dispose people that do this.. Now my BF is asking me why I'm crying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
To Law,
Maybe you could take the cat yourself? If she isn't going to do anything about it, you could still help the cat even if she is irresponsible.

Also if there is an animal control officer around, maybe they could documenthow she isn't getting the cat treatment? She could be charged with animal cruelty.
July 04, 2012
I haven't heard anything else from her after I asked after her camera. My friends and I all think she might have just been thinking I was going to send her cash, and that there really is no cat - the stuff she said and the way she said it were NOT the words of an animal owner or animal lover. NO such a thing. I dug her address out of my desk drawer. If I hear from her again I will send animal control over.
July 04, 2012
I cannot imagine giving up my cat for any reason whatsoever. She was a rescue and she is a treasure to me and my husband. She is our baby. If and when I move, there is no way she is going anywhere but with us. I simply won't live anywhere that does not allow my cat. I can't imagine just dumping her somewhere because she was "inconvenient". I don't care what kind of health issues she may have when she gets old, she has a home here for as long as she lives.

Animals are not disposable. People who dump their dogs and cats should be put in jail.
July 04, 2012
law
I dug her address out of my desk drawer. If I hear from her again I will send animal control over.

Honestly? I'd send them over ASAP. She's saying her cat has a broken leg and is suffering. She claims to have no money to do anything about it. This is a broken limb we're talking about, not something minor that can wait.

law
My friends and I all think she might have just been thinking I was going to send her cash, and that there really is no cat.

If that's the case, she can explain herself to animal control....keep the texts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login