Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I split with my breeder-ific fiance for good. (Kinda long.)

Posted by raindancemaggie 
Re: So I split with my breeder-ific fiance for good. (Kinda long.)
December 12, 2012
Sorry to hear about your breakup, but like the others here, your freedom (from toxic breederbrain influences) is far more important.

Consider that to be a good thing.
Re: So I split with my breeder-ific fiance for good. (Kinda long.)
December 12, 2012
bell_flower
Bumping this thread because it has the classic "keep the pussy rolling" thread link & a link to the Bella Married No Kids forum.

Cambion
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for the two of you, but it's good you still maintain your freedom. It would suck to have not found this out until after the marriage. Goddammit there are so many women out there who will spread and spawn for the first erect dick to point in their general direction - why do the breederific men have to gravitate to the CF women and try to change them?

I'm guessing they do this because there are a lot of men out there who are afraid of commitment and don't want to be forced to define their plans for the future too early into the relationship - which is exactly what breederific, *must have chyld ASAP* women would want them to do. I think they're attracted to CF women's qualities such as independence and not being needy or demanding in relationships. I do believe some of these men really fall in love with their CF partners and rather than breaking up, they try to change the girlfriend's / wife's mind. When that doesn't work, they feel bitter and run off with a woman who WILL breed with them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login