Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

craigslist single moos

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
craigslist single moos
September 25, 2007
Im sorry if this has been talked about before (im new and LOVE LOVE LOVE this site)

Criagslist has become a place for single moos to beg for free crap. they tell thier LONG drawn out pitty stories and some of them use God to help beg for stuff.

If these skanky single moos cant afford a baby seat than why the FUCK do they breed????/ and most of them have more than 1 shitling!! SIGH
Re: craigslist single moos
September 25, 2007
God, or craigslist, or freecycle, or their parents, or the gubment will provide. Anyone and anything but themselves don'cha know?
The most important thing is to just HAVE THAT BABY! "The Village" will raise it, because...well, you know breeders like that aren't going to do it.
Theresa
September 25, 2007
oh this is the story of a breeder's meaningless life. Shit out the little bastard, and let everyone else worry about its needs and wants.

My god a woman I know planned her shitling's life like this. Soon as she popped the brat, she has provided nothing for it between her various welfare benefits. What welfare dosen't cover, the grandparents do. Then she hates to hear what a burden she is to everyone.

Then when the J-O-B- word is mentioned, she insists she must be home to spend time with the chyyyyyld.

My freecycle group is full of the gimme-breeders of the worst kind. My god the sob stories go on and on! Also, I get personalized sob stories everytime I offer something. Recently I gave away an older computer. I must have gotten 10 e-mails sobbing about how little Da'bagoSchitt can really use a computer to play his games on! Anyone with a brat story is automatically put on my No list.
September 25, 2007
I used to know a woman, who was a little younger than me, who got knocked up by an ex-con. Her parents managed the complex where I once lived. The gal was going to get an abortion. Of course, the ex-con's family in Georgia went on how she just HAD to have that BAY-BEE!!! Single moos are known for begging for handouts. The lady in this post should have aborted. I have no idea whatever happened to her or the kid since the parents moved to Daytona Beach. I lost contact after they asked to borrow money that I knew I would never see again... lurking
k-man
September 25, 2007
Theresa said, "Recently I gave away an older computer. I must have gotten 10 e-mails sobbing about how little Da'bagoSchitt can really use a computer to play his games on! Anyone with a brat story is automatically put on my No list."

LOL. The place where I worked (state government) has an "adopt-a-family" program during the holiday season in December. Employees donate money or gifts based on the needs of local families or individuals selected by the county sheriff's department. The office posts a list of the people and their needs. Typical would be, say, an elderly woman who needs clothes, canned food, and firewood, or a single moo who needs clothes and a few cheap toys for her kyds. Reasonable stuff. Happy to help.

But about five years ago the list included a real entitlement moo whose kyds all wanted expensive Nike shoes, new Playstations, and other expensive gadgets. Needless to say, I didn't see any Nikes or Playstations go into the big donation box. Somebody must have said sonething to the sheriff's department, as nothing like that appeared on the lists after that.
September 25, 2007
After reading the posts here, I had to take a look at craigslist. Here's something none of us will beg for:

Maternity Winter Coat
Reply to: sale-431425917@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-25, 1:01AM EDT

I am looking for a slightly used/new maternity winter coat for size L (might fit a medium depending on the length of arms). I'd like it to be at least knee length.

Willing to hear about any color, but would like red, blue or brown. Solid or print could be ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I never give to brat charities, but only give to those that benefit animals, seniors and veterans.

If you can't take care of it, don't breed it!
Theresa
September 25, 2007
I completely agree with only donating to charities that work with seniors, animals, and veterans. I will not give my spare change to damn cheerleaders collecting outside the A&P, but happily give a few dollars to the veterans when they have their poppy drives, and the like.

I am also infuriated with those damn holiday trees for brats. Like brats are the only ones who should have a nice holiday!

In my area last year, I came accross a "senior tree." The names on the tree were residents in local town senior residence and various nursing homes. They requested things like sweat suits, house dresses, socks, large print books and playing cards, yarn. Very simple things that were luxuries to them b/c of the fixed income issues.

I took 5 tags from the tree, and made packages for each person with what they wanted. I also dropped off at the local nursing home a box of large printed books, 6 sets of large playing cards, some art supplies, just various items I thought all the residents could benefit from that were geared to seniors.

I don't have a lot of money at all, but seeing that tree with such simple requests really got to me. People are so damn brat centric at christmas it makes me sick. I'd rather see the seniors have a nice holiday then some screaming shit sack that will just want more more more the next day.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
When I pick tags from those trees, I look at a lot of them until I find ones that resonate with me...ones I've chosen in the past have been a family who wants hot chocolate, a guy who wanted McDonald's gift certificates so he could take his girlfriend out for dinner (I thought that was cute), and last year, a little girl who wanted art supplies (though it was between that one and someone who wanted a snuggly blanket, but ultimately the art supplies won out because, well, it's art).

As far as charities, I like to support poor people (food pantry and the like), animals, and the arts.

I don't feel bad for not giving to kiddie charities because that's like EVERYONE's favorite cause, so it's not like no one is going to do it if I don't.
Nour
September 25, 2007
A “maternity coat”? You gotta be kidding, moo. Get thee to a Goodwill, and just buy yourself an XXL coat. You’re only going to wear it for a few months anyway. And then she’s picky about the color. Beggars can’t be choosers. Ever heard that one? I don’t get moo logic. If you can’t buy yourself a coat, don’t have a brat.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
We should all scan our local craigslist ads for single moos begging for crap and post them here.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
here is an ad i found, if you put in "single mom" in the search under "wanted" tons show up, dam these fucken breeders are poor trash, I wouldnt get a gold fish if I couldnt afford it.

SINGLE MOM NEED BOY BABY STUFF AND BREAST PUMP PLEASE!

Need clothes preemie, NB , and up. And cosleeper/ play yard. Electric pump and anything else you have to offer. I will come pick up if you're within 20 miles of Downtown. Thanks SO much.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
Here is another, they are endless.

a good cause

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2007-09-12, 11:25PM EDT

Hi I am a very appreciative, motivated, clean and educated single mom looking to build a good foundation for amazing lives. Right now I have not so good credit along with not so good rental history as of the last two years. I have a small income and am in need of a clean safe place to live with my two young children. If you are or if you know someone that has a nice place they want to rent for a very low price to help out a good cause please let me know. I work full time and would like to go back to school to get my masters next spring. So if you want to do something nice for somebody that will appreciate it look no further. Thank you for your time and consideration.
September 26, 2007
Those gift trees in the mall are another sore spot for me...or how there are "wish lists" at work posted by the bleeding hearts. I worked my first security site in 1998. The list in the breakroom had ghetto kids asking for Liz Claiborne handbags, Game Boy, Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, and the like. NO fucking way I am donating for that shit. I would like to find a "senior tree" in the mall.
September 26, 2007
Me too Am! I also love how the whole gift grab at Christmas wants NEW UNWRAPPED toys. Fuck that. Beggars can't be choosers.

They dole out some bleeding heart bullshit about kids feeling bad about themselves if they don't get NEW stuff. In my opinion it's a lesson. As I were handing out the used toys, each frown would prompt an explanation by me:

"Well Timmy, the reason your toy is used, is because these are donated items. Your mom is a stank ho who can't afford to have you kids in the first place let alone buy you new things. Let's just take this as a lesson for you not to be like this when you are an adult and move on, OK?

OK, who's next?"
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
Ooh. This is sort of fun if you can get past the entitlementness of it all. I found these nuggets today.

This moo wants a laptop for under $300:
" I am looking for a laptop with at least one gig in it. I need it for school and it needs to run well. I want a cheap one that someone is willing to part with. I am a single mom that goes to work and than comes home and takes care of her kid and than goes to school online. I am poor. Please someone let me know. "

Here is my favorite of the day:

" Hi, I would LOVE to take my 10 year old daughter to see Hannah Montana on December 11th...I am looking for GOOD FLOOR SEATS..doesn't need to be that close to the stage, but obviously, the closer the better, well atleast for her! I cannot afford to pay what there asking for on ticketmaster etc...I'm a single mom, that doesn't have alot of extra money for stuff like this...but I thought I'd atleast put this out there, and maybe one of you has some extras for us...THANKS SO MUCH! Jesssmiling smiley "

-Geez she's not too picky. The saying "beggars can't be choosers comes to mind.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
here is another from a single skank,, these breeders are insane

Games For free

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a single mom going to school and have very little income. I am looking for any games up to the ages of 8 that my son can play. He has a GameCube, Vsmile, Old Sega, and a Nintendo(old one) that various people have given him but does not have a lot of games that work. If you have any you are wanting to get rid of please let me know and I will pick them up if needed. Thank you in advance.
September 26, 2007
"SINGLE MOM NEED BOY BABY STUFF AND BREAST PUMP PLEASE!
Need clothes preemie, NB , and up. And cosleeper/ play yard. Electric pump and anything else you have to offer. I will come pick up if you're within 20 miles of Downtown. Thanks SO much."

She wants a used breast pump? EEEEEEWWWWWW!!! two faces puking
Anonymous User
September 26, 2007
heres a good one

NEEDED!! Refrig- For Single MOM with 3 children! PLEASE?

Reply to: sale-411811582@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-01, 9:43PM EDT

Needed a white or off white refrig. for family. I am a single mother of 3, husband abused us and we left him. (He was a Jehovah's Witness!!)

Anyway, the entire congregation now will have nothing to do with us, as he controls that too, so we were left with nothing.

I really need a refrig. for my family. Please, I am a clean person, I need something decent, if you have one to donate? Thank You.
September 26, 2007
Here's another good one:

Infant swing set
Reply to: sale-433115659@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-26, 8:24PM EDT

Hello, I am looking for a wind up/crank up swing the older modles before the battery operated ones. My baby girl is driving me crazy wanting to be rocked every 1/2 second... I need to get work done around the house.

If anyone could help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated

yvette 617-822-2168 all day

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you fucking welfare skank moo, get a fucking job and buy the swing yourself! If you didn't have the problem Screechlina, you wouldn't need help in shutting it up by begging for a swing.
September 26, 2007
Looking for a Little Tykes Outdoor House
Reply to: sale-433102850@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-26, 8:06PM EDT

I'm looking for a Little Tykes house for a 5 yr. old. boy. I don't want to pay big $ for a new one since he will outgrow it soon. If you have one sitting in your backyard that your kids have outgrown- pls. let me know. I don't care if it's faded or a bit dirty, as long as it is a bigger model and intact- and not pink! I will pickup at your convenience. Please contact me if you'd be willing to pass it on to an outdoor kid who'd like a little shelter of his own! Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------

I say get a doghouse for your outdoor kid for his shelter. Like breeders typically do, put a chain on the brat and let him yell (that's kiddie bark). When the boy gets pissed at you for chaining him, the kid can call DSS on his cell phone to have someone take your burdensome mistake off your hands.
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
I'm really tempted to post my own breeder beg there.

*laffs

grinning smiley
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
here is another........... they are endless

LOOKING FOR FREE BABY GATE

Reply to: sale-425531300@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-18, 11:33AM EDT

I AM HELPING A SINGLE MOM TRY TO FIND A FREE BABY GATE ASAP
THANK YOU.

If you cant afford a baby gate how the fuck can you shit out baybees, I bought a baby gate at a garage sale for .50 cents (i needed it to keep my dog off a newly laid tile floor)
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
heres another..

single mom in need

Reply to: sale-craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-22, 9:48PM EDT

I have a friend that is in need of diapers,baby wipes,clothes or whatever anybody can give.She is a single mom to 2 children,girl 1 1/2 and boy 2 1/2.She is doing everything to pay the bills but just can't,I am afraid she wants to give up.The father does nothing or helps give her money to support them.she had to get change today to get diapers.I am also a single mom and have helped all I can.This is a way for me to help her,so please if you have anything these children could use please let me know...Diapers,wipes and any info to get her stuff.Thanks!!!!
And she is not getting help from the gov.Only doing by herself..

dam, these breeders never learn, why the fuck would she crap out 1 kiiiid by this deadbeat, than to turn around a few months later and shit out another? and you can bet, she isnt done, she will continue to breed. fucken dumb skank
September 27, 2007
EXACTLY. WHY would you have kids that you know you cannot afford? And don't tell me this bad financial situation just "came up" out of no where. I'd love to respond back to these parasites and tell them to get off their lazy asses, get a job, and quit breeding.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
here is an ad, and they even have a paypal button so you can give money to these fucken breeders

Please help us?? Read before you skip it please

I’m in desperate need of just a little running money. I’m a 27 year old mother of 2 young boys. My husband is both physically and mentally abusive and we are leaving him. The problem is we live in Atlanta, and all of my family is in Texas. I’ve already raised the money for gas to get us to my mom’s house. All I need is running money to feed us on the way there. Even if it is only a dollar or two, anything would help. We are leaving tomorrow night. I promise this is not a scam, and I could even pay you back once we are in Katy and settled with my mom. I’m extremely desperate, obviously since I’m on here. I have no other family to turn to. All of my so called “friends” here are either his family or friends. Please find it in your heart to help please??
Date: September 26th, 2007
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login