Advanced

craigslist single moos

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: craigslist single moos
September 27, 2007
WOW

Desperately need

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-432565950@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-26, 10:27AM EDT

Maternity clothes ( size medium and large pants and large and extra large shirts) bassinett, stroller, crib, pack n play, dresser or chest for baby clothes.Mother does not have anything. 770-602-9998 If no answer please leave a message and your call will be returned. Snellville
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
I don't get it either! WHY didn't they get an abortion instead of having said baby? If your SO is abusive honey, he is usually going to get worse while you're preggo and then have it.
When are women going to stop trying to "fix" loser men?? Self respect is the answer me thinks.
September 27, 2007
Does anyone else wonder how they have computers and internet service, or barring that enough time/money(for gas, bus fare) to access the internet at the library?
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> God, or craigslist, or freecycle, or their
> parents, or the gubment will provide. Anyone and
> anything but themselves don'cha know?
> The most important thing is to just HAVE THAT
> BABY! "The Village" will raise it, because...well,
> you know breeders like that aren't going to do it.

Craigslist has a lot of shit-nut-crazy people posting there, so this doesn't surprise me.

What I really HATE are those phrases that single moos and friends and families of single moos like to tout when they get pregnant and are on baby #2, 4, 6, 8, etc. to make themselves feel better, like "GOD WILL PROVIDE!" or "EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FINE!" WRONG! WRONG! It does NOT work out "fine" ALL THE DAMN TIME, especially if a single mother is having child after child with different guys or hell, even with the same guy (who is not the least bit interested in marrying her or is half-ass supporting her) but can barely support herself.

Child support ain't guaranteed either, especially since many guys love to hit-it-and-quit-it and yell "PATERNITY TEST!" Good grief...just pisses me off how people have baybees and use them as PAWNS or to get whatever they can get, to treat them like shit or even up killing them once they get here all because of their stupid ulterior motives for getting pregnant and having a baybee in the first place!!! UGH!!

Again, and they say we're selfish? WRONG! WRONG! LOL
September 27, 2007
nowhiggers Wrote:
> I'm really tempted to post my own breeder beg
> there.

Perhaps something like this?

Wanted: Silver Platter
I have no money, now I am pregnant. I love it so much. Now I would like anything you have handed to me on a silver platter. It has to be nice though, even better if it could be new stuff. I need a new computer, new maternity clothes, baby clothes, diapers, formula, a crib, a car seat, new shoes, underware, baby monitor, breast pump, speculum, helmet, bicycle, car and a nice place to live. I am clean. I can afford a computer and internet connection, but can not afford to pay ANYTHING for this child. I also need it delivered to my house. If you could donate any money for my rent, food, cable, cell phone and internet bill, I need that too.
September 27, 2007
the one where she will pay you back, why couldnt she get her mother to wire her the money, notice the clean phrase keeps cropping up.

disposable diapers.. get a cloth one or 3, they will last wash them in water and detergent, put hands in sink and scrub.. or boil it.. isnt that cheaper than disposables

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> nowhiggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm really tempted to post my own breeder beg
> > there.
>
> Perhaps something like this?
>
> Wanted: Silver Platter
> I have no money, now I am pregnant. I love it so
> much. Now I would like anything you have handed
> to me on a silver platter. It has to be nice
> though, even better if it could be new stuff. I
> need a new computer, new maternity clothes, baby
> clothes, diapers, formula, a crib, a car seat, new
> shoes, underware, baby monitor, breast pump,
> speculum, helmet, bicycle, car and a nice place to
> live. I am clean. I can afford a computer and
> internet connection, but can not afford to pay
> ANYTHING for this child. I also need it delivered
> to my house. If you could donate any money for my
> rent, food, cable, cell phone and internet bill, I
> need that too.

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah., lollololol. Actually I'd doll up the listing with pictures of all the "bling" brands of everything I wanted.

another funny listing might be to post in the breederbegging section of craigslist (which I still haven't figured out what part of their site you guys are pulling all those posts from, duh) is something like:

Childfree person who has struggled to make a living my whole life, never had children I could not afford to take care of and never had a child tax deduction and has always carried the burden of the full tax rate for everyone else that does have kids is in need of a little bit of bling. Any nice things you'd like to give away for free, but don't want it to go in the hands of people who are irresponsibly having children they cannot afford, consider helping out a lower income childfree person. I can pick up any donations you may have. Thank you.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
I find a ton under "wanted" and do a search for the words "single mom"

a ton pop up, its amazing, 15 yrs ago the word single mom wasnt even around unless the father got killed, now skanky single moos are EVERYWHERE!!!!!1
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/wan/433859952.html

ROFL

Note here: I do not live in SF and just posted this as a troll to see what kind of responses I get. I'll post any angry breeder emails I get here in this thread for laffs.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
LOL LOL thats funny!!!! keep us posted on the replies LOL
September 27, 2007
"WANTED DISNEYLAND TICKETS
Reply to: sale-431626310@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-25, 1:30PM PDT
Hi,
My daughter is turning magic 5 and her wish is to go to Disneyland. I am in need of four adult tickets and five childrens tickets. Yeah I know we are making a family affair out of it. So can you feel the love? Please forward your info., even if you can help with a couple. We are single mothers with beautiful, intelligent, and well deserving children."
--------------------------------------------------
So, she can't simply request tickets for herself and her daughter, but is asking someone to pony up for all her friends too? I hope someone does get her the tickets and she goes and finds out that you also have to PAY FOR EVERYTHING. That'll be a great time for an educational experience as they're sitting around Disneyland, looking at all the stuff they can't do because they're in a place they can't afford to be.
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
yeah yeah I stuck the thing in there about a playpen for the bird so the breeders would be outraged about "a horrible childfree person taking a quality playpen away from a chyuld." lol.
Nour
September 27, 2007
nowhiggers, I love it! I LOL so hard when I saw the headline and the bit about the playpen.
September 27, 2007
I hope no one answers this ad, even though the breeder will go up to $175:

Need a puppy good with small kids mabey free
Reply to: sale-433938495@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-27, 6:08PM EDT

Hi i am looking for a puppy that is good with small kids cute and if priced nothing over 175 dollars

----------------------------------------------------

I absolutely hate breeders like this! Craiglist is a place where assholes who are not fit to adopt from shelters go.

I would never let a dog go to this breeder.
September 27, 2007
Anyone who feels they must request a "cute" puppy is a dumbass who doesn't deserve ANY puppies because ALL puppies are cute.
And well, they're obviousally breeders who also don't deserve puppies.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
Here's a good one:

Single Mother of youngster reinventing herself w/ online college needs - $50

I am in need of a computer with software installed I.E. Word 2005, Excel, and possibly others. I will be starting an online college program and do not have the funds to be able to school on-line.
Is there anyone out there willing and able to practically donate a non-dinonsaur computer? Many thanks in advance for referrals or computer etc.
----

Um, so you are starting an online college program and you do not have the funds to pay for the online school, but you want a cheap or free computer?

How are you starting an online college program that you can't afford to pay for???? that makes no sense. Breeder fucked this up and is trying to get a free computer for myspace surfing and breeder chat.
September 27, 2007
I "NEED" NEWBORN to 6 MTH old BABY BOY CLOTHES!! I am due in 6 weeks!! - $1
Reply to: sale-433681546@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-27, 1:34PM EDT

I know I should have clothes after having my third boy but, I dont! I have everything from 12 mths up to 7 years old lol but cant seem to find anything that is newborn, 0-3 mth, 3-6 mth. I have a couple that are 6-12 but still need more.
If you have baby boy clothes that have no stains on them at all and are not too old. I need some so badly before my due date in 6 weeks of today. (sep.27th)
If you live around, middleboro/taunton/raynham/bridgewater/carver/kingston/halifax/plymouth areas.
Please write back to be with prices and pictures would be great also.
Thank you sooo much!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you fucking skank, you know you should have aborted your third repugnancy! Same goes for the first and second times you were pignant, but shit the turds out anyway.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
and would like to go back to school to get my masters next spring.

This is the part that gets my goat; I was fine with the ad up until then. I'd like to go back to school to get my master's too, but I can't afford it (I only just now started paying the student loans I have from my BACHELOR'S degree, because I was on a financial hardship deferment). So, since I can't afford it, I guess I'm not going back until I can afford it. You don't see me boohooing all over the place. It sucks and it likely means I'll never go back, but what can you do.

This chick already has a college education. Now it's time to get a job (and yes, I appreciate how hard that is but still) and take care of her kids rather than begging around so she can go back to school later (on WHOSE dime, I'd like to know? I didn't think grad school had much in the way of financial aid besides loans, unless this chick's brilliant and has a full-ride scholarship somewhere).

I'm glad she's trying to better herself. Very glad. But a grad-school degree isn't a right, nor is it necessary to get a job (yet).

Needed a white or off white refrig. for family. I am a single mother of 3, husband abused us and we left him. (He was a Jehovah's Witness!!)

Anyway, the entire congregation now will have nothing to do with us, as he controls that too, so we were left with nothing.

I really need a refrig. for my family. Please, I am a clean person, I need something decent, if you have one to donate? Thank You.

See, that I don't mind so much. She got herself and her kids out of an abusive situation, and as such, has nothing at the moment. Now, if it were ten years later and she still hadn't done anything to make a better life for them...

I also love how the whole gift grab at Christmas wants NEW UNWRAPPED toys
I think this rule is probably a safety issue (after all, you don't know if you're getting a stuffed animal from somebody whose kid has TB or who peed on it or some shit like that)...that, and considering some of the stuff you see that people have donated at Goodwill, you realize that some people are only willing to part with their dirtiest, crappiest, most beat-up, nastiest stuff that actually oughta be thrown out, and I don't even want to think about some of the crap some people probably would donate if not for this rule.

The father does nothing or helps give her money to support them.
I have yet to understand these women who won't take their babydaddy to court for child support (although, half the time the guy works at McDonald's so they only make him pay two bucks a week or whatever he can afford, which is bullshit--because she has to pay for the kid regardless of whether she can afford it or not! They should split child support exactly down the middle. Babydaddy's still getting a good deal as he doesn't have to raise the 'dropping.)

I’m in desperate need of just a little running money. I’m a 27 year old mother of 2 young boys. My husband is both physically and mentally abusive and we are leaving him. The problem is we live in Atlanta, and all of my family is in Texas. I’ve already raised the money for gas to get us to my mom’s house. All I need is running money to feed us on the way there. Even if it is only a dollar or two, anything would help. We are leaving tomorrow night. I promise this is not a scam, and I could even pay you back once we are in Katy and settled with my mom. I’m extremely desperate, obviously since I’m on here. I have no other family to turn to. All of my so called “friends” here are either his family or friends. Please find it in your heart to help please??
I feel sorry for abused chicks, but if this chick's husband is so abusive, why isn't she afraid he'll find her little website detailing her plans to leave (and besides, if he's abusive he's probably also controlling and may read her email and shit so it's prolly a real possibility he'd find it)? That's a red flag to me and I smell a scam. If I were leaving an abusive husband, I wouldn't publicly ask for help, and if I did, I wouldn't do so in a way that reveals my location or the location of my parents (as well as my destination) so it would be easy for him to know it was me AND to find me after I leave, FFS.

I know I should have clothes after having my third boy but, I dont! I have everything from 12 mths up to 7 years old lol but cant seem to find anything that is newborn, 0-3 mth, 3-6 mth.
Buy some cheap onesies and put them on the kid. Why do people buy trendy little clothes for a baby? The kid doesn't care and they're just going to get puked on and shit in anyway.

I absolutely hate breeders like this! Craiglist is a place where assholes who are not fit to adopt from shelters go.

I would never let a dog go to this breeder.

Oh, dude. Don't even get me started on the chick in my local Freecycle whose kid wanted a puppy. First of this chick was fucking illiterate; couldn't use correct spelling or grammar or punctuation. Her kid wanted a dog, preferably a "shitz" puppy (I was dying to reply and say "well, all puppies shitz until you housebreak them"). She posted at least once a week about this (and in one post admitted they'd had problems with dogs in the past--yeah, her kids were probably freaking animal terrorists. I think this is why they couldn't get a dog from the shelter). Let's not talk about how a little terrier type prolly isn't exactly the best dog for little kids, but I'm sure the kid saw a picture of a Shih-Tzu with a little bow in its hair and went all squee or something. Well, then a later post pretty much stated she'd gotten a dog, then someone gave her the "shitz" puppy her kid wanted so she was offering the first dog back up. Then even later she wanted a kitten for the kids! (I wanted to post and say "uh, what happened to the dog your kids just had to have?)

I did a search to find her posts and found she also asked for a couch, table, chairs, bed, and washer and dryer. I looked in the member list and it looks like she has two identities, too..."ammie2girls" and "ammie_mom_of_two_girls" and one profile says she's 25 and the other says she's 29 (unless she made them four years apart). I'll post some of her messages in my next post...
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
Okay, I did a search to find all of this bitch's posts and I had no idea there were so many; clearly I didn't see them all. After reading all of them (and these are not all) I have to conclude that this chick has to be a troll who's making this shit up, because there's no way she's asking for a different dog, getting one, and then getting rid of it every freaking month (and it seems some of the stories don't match up between the posts)...(I admit there would be relief in my heart that all these posts were a joke rather than some real stupid fucker...)

12/16/05
Hi iam from [my town] looking for a small inside dog for my 4 year old
for christmas would like it to be house broken and nice with kids i
the 4 year old and 1 year iam renting a trailer and it has to be a
small dog.Her dog was stolen from our yard about a month ago and it
was a very nice in side dog and know she is heart broken so if any one
can full fill my daughters heart god bless you please email me at

3/31/06
i have a puppy that was giveing to me and i cant have it any more not
realy sure what it is the people that have it to us said it was a
shitz and something else mixed i want it to go to a good home i just
have the time for it right know so if some one would like a small dog
or come look at it please email me it is a little hyper dog iam
looking for a small more calm dog so if any body can help me out with
this email me at

4/1/06
thank you for all that has called on the puppie i was giveing away it
has been truned over to a diff owners and a good family that can work
with it thank you again

4/4/06
Hi to everyone iam still looking a good dog for my kids i have a 1
year old and 4 year old and iam looking for a small inside dog and
calm i have had bad luck with dogs so any one that can help me out
with this would be great i dont have a hole bunch of money to put out
for a dog so be easy so if any body can help email me at

4/9/06
Hi to every one,once again iam still looking for a small inside dog
good with kids i have a 4 and 2 year old something that isnt hyper and
is house broken so if you can help my kids that would be great i dont
have a hole bunch of money to spend on a dog so thank you to
everybdody that can help me

4/11/06
hi iam still looking for a puppie but my4 year old want a shitz so iam
looking for one of them but i can give all the money right out so if
someone around [my town] has one and i can make payments every 2 weeks
that would be great so if you can help email me at

5/6/06
Hi iam still looking for a puppy for my daughter inside and small i
just started a new job and she would like a small puppy for night time
i live in [my town] so any body around [my town] area that can help me
please do also her bithday is in june so i would like her to have one
buy her birthday so if any body can help email me at

5-13-06:
Hi its me again iam still looking for a small puppy for my 4 year old
that is going to be 5 in june she wants a small in side puppy for her
birthday so if there is any body that can help my daughter with her
birthday wish please email me at

6/4/06
hi iam looking for the a lady that give me a puppy she lives and works
on the firedepartment in X tonship and i need to talk to her about
the puppy something came up and i can not keep it any longer so if she
gets this can we give me a call or stop buy my house

6/29/06
Iam looking for a cheap Rot or a pitbull as a watch dog if you can
help me please email me back at

7/6/06
Hi i have 2 full grown cats one is a outside and i have one in side i
cant keep them anymore iam getting a puppy that my daughter has wanted
for a long time and i can not have 3 cats and a dog and my landlord
wont let me have all these anmials and the out side cats would love to
come in side one is a male and one is a female so if there is anybody
that can take these cats so i dont have to take them to a pound that
would be great email me at

8/12/06
HI I H AVE A BLACK LAY AND SOMETHING ELSE MIXED AND I NEED TO GET REID
OF HER DO TO MY HUSBAND WORKS OUT OF TOWN AND WE MIGHT BE MOVEING SHE
IS VERY PLAYFUL AND IS STILL A PUPPY I JUST GOT A SHITZ AND I JUST
DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR 2 DOG AND I PAYED ALOT OF MONEY FOR THE PUPPY
SO IF ANY BODY CAN GIVE THIS LAB A GOOD HOME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

10/23/06
Hi iam looking for a small animal that my daughter can love she is
going though a rough spot in her life so i would like a very small
kitten or a very small inside puppy for her that will grow to love her
so if anybody can help my 5 year old please email me at

10/23/06
Just wanted to let people know i dont need anybody help finding me a
cat i have found one at the animal shelter
k-man
September 27, 2007
Give the woman a rottweiler pup. It'll be real fun with the kyds after it gets fully grown. grinning smiley

Excerpted from the above:
8/12/06
HI I HAVE A BLACK LAY AND SOMETHING ELSE MIXED ... MY HUSBAND WORKS OUT OF TOWN

A "black lay", eh? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll stop now.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Baby Items Needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-432604489@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-26, 10:13AM CDT

I am posting this for a family friend. They have recently taken under their wings, a 17 year old girl who is 27 weeks pregnant. She has nothing except the clothes on her back. They are in need of baby items-crib, car seat, swing, clothing items-(it's a girl due end of Dec). They are not in a position to pay for most of it, as they are already soaking up her medical costs, and housing her. If you have anything in good condition that you don't need anymore and would like to donate to them, please email and I will arrange to pick it up, and get it to them/her. Thank you for your reading this.

Reply to: sale-427917585@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-20, 11:02PM CDT

I am trying to help a friend who has very little for her 9 month old son. It is getting cloder out now and he doesnt have warm enough clothes. Anything you may be willing to donate would be much appreciated. He wears at least a size 12 months, he is a big eater.
We are also in need of a high chair, walker and a pack n' play or portable crib, as there isn't a whole lot of room and he is too active to sleep in the bed with her.
Please help if you are able to.
Thank you.

baby girl stuff in need

Reply to: sale-427500976@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-20, 2:15PM CDT

I am looking for baby girl stuff in good condition that your done with. I am 21 yrs old 6 months pregnat with a 16 month old boy. Boyfriend works as much as possible but we still cant afford daycare so i am a stay at home mom. I could give you boy clothes that i have left over from my son or something little beings we have little money. Thanks much for your help and god bless!

GOOD GOOGLY GOO!!
k-man
September 27, 2007
From the Craigslist site that VLM quoted:

"They have recently taken under their wings, a 17 year old girl who is 27 weeks pregnant. She has nothing except the clothes on her back. They are in need of baby items-crib, car seat, swing, clothing items-(it's a girl due end of Dec). They are not in a position to pay for most of it, as they are already soaking up her medical costs, and housing her."

Is anyone going after the man who knocked up this girl, so he can support the sprog-to-be? And just why does she have "nothing except the clothes on her back"? Could it be that her parent(s) kicked her out when she became pregnant by some thug boyfriend, and they were trying to tell her something? Such as: Why can't she give up the baby for adoption?

Why do underage breeders always want to keep their chyld when they are obviously in a very lousy position to care for it? And why must we as a society allow and encourage this?

All right. Rant off. Choir, forgive my preaching.
September 28, 2007
Wow, after reading K12144's post, I see now that breeders really are stupid, low-IQ'd morons. Much more than I originally thought.

They cannot speak, form a complete sentence, spell, form and execute a thought, or use correct punctuation or grammar. And they're entitlement-minded to boot. What's worse, they have NO regard for the life an animal.

Breeders don't deserve pets. Leave the pets to the Childfree where they can be taken care of properly, not play second fiddle to some litter of brats.

You all can bet your sweet little asses that ANYTHING that is given to a breeder is met with scrutiny, complaints, and indignance. After all, if it's not brand new and top of the line, it's certainly not good enough for some breeder who can't afford to provide for their own famblee.

K-Man, what that 17 year old girl needs, is 1. an abortion or 2. an adoptive famblee that is looking to adopt a baybee
September 28, 2007
Puppy wanted
Reply to: sale-434917345@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-28, 7:07PM EDT

Looking for a puppy that is good with kids. I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy who would love a puppy for his 3rd birthday or sooner. Please send pics.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, breeder, it would be YOU who would need to take care of the puppy. Do you believe that a 2 1/2 year old could do it?
September 28, 2007
WANTED SPIDER MAN COSTUME FOR 6 YEARS OLD
Reply to: sale-434615981@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-28, 1:38PM EDT

MY SON 6 YEARS OLD, AND I'M LOOKING CHEAP WAY TO GET COSTUME. IF YOU HAVE ANY LET ME KNOW
THANKS

------------------------------------------------

Moo, I've never seen you, but something tells me that you could trick or treat as yourself; you don't need a costume.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login