Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

craigslist single moos

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: craigslist single moos
October 23, 2007
Here's a good one from Boston's Craigslist...
----------
House Oil - $1
Reply to: sale-450520715@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-16, 8:48AM EDT

Wanted donations to put towards my account for house oil. My oil compnay name is Orange Oil and you could pay them directly under my name or account number. I do get fuel aid but not until the first of November and I am running at just 1/4 or less in the tank right now. I don't have credit cards to charge any either. I know this is a long shot but being a single mom with three kids and desp. looking for work (have references to prove I am looking) Any help would be greatly appreciated for heat.

Thank you in advance for any help, but please no bad comments since I am trying to locate jobs. So if you know of any job in Franklin county let me know as well.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 450520715
----------
Why the fuck doesn't this moo call 1-800 Joe-4-oil (Citizen's Energy). Oh, wait, I know...because their oil is NOT free...it's half-price. Dog forbid poor widdle single moo should have to pay for ANYTHING.

Gack.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
Here's another good one...
==========
I will gladly take your unwanted car/small van,truck
Reply to: sale-454240565@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-20, 12:16AM EDT

Hello I'm a single Mom who has suffered domestic violence in the past.I'm able to relocate on Nov 1. I had a minivan that didn't last for me. I don't have any money. The money I do have I need for security eposit. I tried to work something out with the landlord but it's a brand new complex and won't except payment arrangements. I had to quit my job because my abuser would continue to call and disturb my place of employment. So if theres anyone getting ready to donate their car or have an extra one to get me and my 2 yr old a new life we would greatly appreciate it. I will begin job hunting again as soon as I move. I'm a hard working woman and I had very good jobs. I also have a restraining order on my abuser so if anyone can pleas help.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 454240565
==========
Fuck! Twenty years ago, I had an abuser, who harassed me at work. I had to quit my job and move away just to get away from him. But you didn't see me begging for fucking handouts. The only assistance I accepted was moving in with a friend until I could find a job and get my own place.

And how could this moo have had "good jobs" if she can't even fucking spell or punctuate properly?

If she is so fucking broke, why didn't she move someplace where she could take the bus?
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
heres another... ofcourse she is using thier KIIIIDS and GWAD to beg

hello
WE just moved into an empty house. I need every thing, ranging from electronics to furniture, all the way down to the curtains and linens. I am willing to pay a cheap price for this thing, but donations would really ,really be appreciated. Most important right now is a KING SIZE BED must be clean because my six week old baby will be sleeping in bed and my 4 yr old still manages to snick in.I know BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS but its for sanitary reasons, any other donations are appreciated as is. God will provide!!!
thank you to every one
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL 678-927-6610
October 23, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> heres another... ofcourse she is using thier
> KIIIIDS and GWAD to beg
>
>
>
> hello
> WE just moved into an empty house. I need every
> thing, ranging from electronics to furniture, all
> the way down to the curtains and linens.
No one NEEDS electronics. No one NEEDS furniture.

> Most important right now is a KING SIZE BED must
> be clean because my six week old baby will be
> sleeping in bed and my 4 yr old still manages to
> snick in.
Really? You NEED a king size bed? Why not get a pair of twin matresses for you and your 4 year old, and a freaking box for the baby? Oh, I forgot, it's a lot easier to have sex in a king size, and if you roll over on the baby and suffocate it...OOPSIE! Tragedy!

>God will provide!!!
God reads craigslist? Really?
What an asshat.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
And don't you just hate when they request specifics? They only want things that are of a certain color, condition or brand -- that pisses me off SO much! Nobody OWES them anything at all, and anybody who gives them something is doing it out of the kindness in their heart -- so they have absolutely no business saying anything except "Thank You".
October 24, 2007
I understand requesting specific sizes of clothes, or you know, being a little more specific than "I need stuff", but beyond that, it's just whiny bullshit from people who are too freaking lazy to do for themselves. I WANT a lot of things I can't afford, that doesn't mean I need or deserve them or should just expect that someone will give them to me for free, or super cheap. I do what MOST PEOPLE DO in the same situation, I go without, or save up money so I can pay for it myself.

And CF aren't considered ADULT because we don't have children? What the fuck is so ADULT about having children WITHOUT HAVING ANYTHING FOR THEM and then asking total strangers to pony up for their care? What is so ADULT about NOT TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?

GAHHH!! GAH!
:kill

I strongly recommend the book Consumed by Benjamin Barber. It will blow your mind.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 24, 2007
Wanted: Bitty Baby Crib and/or Pram
Reply to: sale-457847168@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-23, 10:34PM EDT

I am looking for a gently used Bitty Baby crib and Pram (stroller) made by American Girl. I do not need to buy both items from one seller, so if you have either, please email me:

1) a description of the condition of the crib and/or pram
2) a picture of the item
3) your price
4) if you bought the item new or used and how old the item is
5) area you are located

If you have other items like the crib bedding or clothing for the Bitty Babies, I would be interested if they come from a non-pet AND non-smoking home.
Thank you.

If you click here http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/wan/457847168.html, you'll see that this moo put PICTURES of the crib and stroller she wants!

Hey, moo bitch, my home is a non-brat AND a pet home!!! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
October 24, 2007
And how could this moo have had "good jobs" if she can't even fucking spell or punctuate properly?

Dunno...I work with a woman whose punctuation and sentence structure sucks. It makes me cringe every time I read her meeting agendas.
Nour
October 26, 2007
**Really? You NEED a king size bed? Why not get a pair of twin matresses for you and your 4 year old, and a freaking box for the baby? Oh, I forgot, it's a lot easier to have sex in a king size, and if you roll over on the baby and suffocate it...OOPSIE! Tragedy!**

LOL! I was thinking the same thing!
She needs a king-size bed for “sanitary reasons?” LMAO over that one.
k-man
October 26, 2007
"She needs a king-size bed for 'sanitary reasons'? LMAO over that one."

Maybe she has incontinence problems like that woman from message No. 2505. You remember—the one who pooped all over the bed, the sofa, the bedroom... So, yeah, sanitary reasons! Her previous bed is messed up a little...

Seriously, I see a common thread in many of these requests. How does someone end up needing everything as these moos request? Such as, well, a bed, for example?
October 26, 2007
BABY ITEMS WANTED
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-10-25, 5:03PM EDT

To the woman who posted looking for baby items that is shocked at hearing that people resell itemed recieved here on EBay. This happens alot more than you may think.
A few months back I felt bad that someone had posted looking for baby formula coupon/checks and gently used baby items. I sent this person well over $200 worth of formula checks and a few baby outfits over a 2 month period of time. I even absorbed the postage because they tugged on my heartstrings. One day I recieved an email saying that someone had purchased formula coupon/checks with my name on them on EBay. The person even sent a scanned copy of the actual check with my name on it that they had bought. I was beside myself and felt so dumb. Come to find out, this is one of the hottest scams out there on CL. These formula coupons/checks and gently used baby items are hot sellers on EBay. The formula coupon/checks especially have a high resale value since they are just like cash and if a person is on WIC, the coupon value can be used for things like cigarettes and other non food items. It is one thing to feel great about helping someone out of the goodness of your heart, but another to feel duped.
Now I make certain that I know where any contributions are going and deliver things personally to shelters or charities.
It amazes me at how low some people can go, but the internet as great as it is gives plenty of oppurtunity for dishonesty. People can misrepresent themselves in ways that I never thought possible.
This whole reselling of items is nothing new and it has been going on across the nation on CL and other forums.
Just be careful and make sure to check out who you are sending things to.

We're not suckers here! grinning smiley

November 23, 2007
SPONSORS FOR NEEDY CHILDREN FOR CHRISTMAS
Reply to: sale-486140584@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-21, 11:23PM EST

I am a single mom with 6 children. they are male 13 female 11 female 10 female 7 male 2 female 1. They could use some help in making a good Christmas this year. If you are able to help it will be very appreciated. You may contact me by email mmcwillie1975@yahoo.com

Thank You

Merry Christmas

I will sponsor moo with a donation of over-the-counter contraceptive foam. grinning smiley

Here's a page for M. (for Moo) McWillie: http://www1.shopping.com/xGS-Contraceptive_Foam~NS-1~linkin_id-8001685

Anonymous User
November 23, 2007
I wonder how many different babydaddies are involved here?
November 24, 2007
Catmommy9, five or six different babydaddies are involved with the six bassturds.

Wanna sponsor a babydaddy for Christmas? grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Yes, the sponsorship means neuter operations before they can create more welfare meal tickets.

Anonymous User
November 24, 2007
catmeow Wrote:

> I am a single mom with 6 children. they are male
> 13 female 11 female 10 female 7 male 2 female 1.
>
I have no problem with people having tons of sex. But this is crazy and sadly, so common.
My grandma and her buddies are not adopting a family this year because of this crap. Lots of kids= being poor. GET IT?
November 24, 2007
Hey, sharon j., I'm not the single moo in this listing--the craigslist writer is!

The beggar moo has a hell of a nerve to go on craiglist and use her rabbit litter to beg for "sponsorship" (freebies).

November 26, 2007
A clinic I work at sponsors some sort of "gifts for kids" christmas giveaway program that gives families a certian amount of money per child, plus groceries and a free movie pass for the holidays. The office I'm in overlooks the parking lot, so I get to see the folks coming in to sign up as they drive up. I'd say about 50% of them are driving up in nice shiny new vehicles. Now, granted they have to have proof of (lack of) income, but my question is, if you can afford a new car, why can't you afford presents? If parenting is indeed TMIJITW, why is it more important that you have a new car for yourself than have presents for your precious spawn?

--Me
Anonymous User
November 26, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> A clinic I work at sponsors some sort of "gifts
> for kids" christmas giveaway program that gives
> families a certian amount of money per child, plus
> groceries and a free movie pass for the holidays.
> The office I'm in overlooks the parking lot, so I
> get to see the folks coming in to sign up as they
> drive up. I'd say about 50% of them are driving
> up in nice shiny new vehicles. Now, granted they
> have to have proof of (lack of) income, but my
> question is, if you can afford a new car, why
> can't you afford presents? If parenting is indeed
> TMIJITW, why is it more important that you have a
> new car for yourself than have presents for your
> precious spawn?

I've noticed that cars these days tend to stay newer looking and shinier on the outside than the cars of my father's generation. Not to mention the manufacturers rarely ever change the look of a particular car model, so an older car might resemble a new one. I was in the parking lot of a grocery store the other day and saw three different brands of fuel-guzzling environmental disasters parked there and I swear I could hardly tell the difference between them!

Cars of my dad's generation seemed to need waxing all the time to protect the paint. Screw that up and your paint oxidized and looked horrible. I used to wax my first car every few months and it looked new until I traded it in after 13 years. I know people who have 5-6 year old cars who have never done *anything* more than run them through a car wash and they look brand new. I guess modern clear coats are pretty impervious to damned near anything.
November 26, 2007
I'm no car expert by any stretch of the imagination, however I do have a small idea as to what many of the new cars look like and what they cost. I just figure, if I'm a single person, working full time who can't afford a car that's less than 5 years old, then the person who supposedly can't afford christmas presents for their children who drives up to the sign up site in a car that's less than 3 years old isn't on the up and up.

All the people I know who are poor and/or legitimately couldn't afford their children have either had super shitty death traps, or no car at all. If you have a nice car, and can't afford presents for the kids...then sell the freakin' car as you're obviously living beyond your means...OR you're scamming the charity and taking from someone who actually needs it because you don't want to be an adult and be responsible for what you made.

--Me
November 26, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> I'm no car expert by any stretch of the
> imagination, however I do have a small idea as to
> what many of the new cars look like and what they
> cost. I just figure, if I'm a single person,
> working full time who can't afford a car that's
> less than 5 years old, then the person who
> supposedly can't afford christmas presents for
> their children who drives up to the sign up site
> in a car that's less than 3 years old isn't on the
> up and up.
>
> All the people I know who are poor and/or
> legitimately couldn't afford their children have
> either had super shitty death traps, or no car at
> all. If you have a nice car, and can't afford
> presents for the kids...then sell the freakin' car
> as you're obviously living beyond your means...OR
> you're scamming the charity and taking from
> someone who actually needs it because you don't
> want to be an adult and be responsible for what
> you made.

I drive older cars (10yrs old +), they are not much worse (mechanically) than majority of today's newer overpriced stuff. Fuel economy is about the same too, unless you get a VW Tdi or a Prius or something like it.

I think that the reason many people are broke because they did buy stuff they could not afford. This includes kyds - majority of people think they will just "find money for chill-de-reen". Wake up idiots, money does not grow on trees for most of us, nor does it for pahrunts, breeders, teen moos, early 20's duhs, pro-life morons and such.

How many wanna-moo and duhs go and price out cost of daycare, diapers, food and so on? Yet, they cry poor mouth. They do not have money because they overspend. Vasectomy on the other hand is much cheaper and is usually 100% covered by most medical insurance programs. But who really chooses wisely?
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
Dont you just love breeders?

CHRISTMAS DONATIONS for CHILDREN - $1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-492060980@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-28, 10:53AM EST

Hello. I am asking everyone who cares to make a $1.00 donation towards the purchase of one clothing item and one toy item for a child who has an incarcerated parent. There are approx. 1.2 million people in prison and 2.8 million children living with one or both parents incarcerated. One person cannot take on this project. Collectively, our $1.00 donation can make a difference in a child's life this holiday season. Thank you in advance.

Log onto www.paypal.com and make donations to: adowning1870@hotmail.com. Add note that your donation is for Christmas Prison Project. I will post a weekly update of our progress.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:

> Log onto www.paypal.com and make donations to:
> adowning1870@hotmail.com. Add note that your
> donation is for Christmas Prison Project. I will
> post a weekly update of our progress.

What a sad SCAM!!!

I don't even pull kid's cards off those giving trees anymore (well not any at all recently since my husband is unemployed). So I started to take seniors' cards since they are the forgotten, lonely ones & usually need more stuff anyway.

The last kids' one I pulled was a letter written by the parent for a 4 year old & she wrote that he "needs" a new bike, a $100 robot toy & a Playstation. WTF??? What about some books?

Hey...maybe I'll post MY Santa list! That'd go over big (sarc) since I can't say the magic words of "single moo".
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
this is from http://truemilitarywivesconfessions.com/index.php?page=2

i fucken hate breeders

Yes, I am one of "those" mother's you will see in the the commissary with loud children. One of my children will sit in the front of the cart, and the other is too big to put in the cart. You may see my older child(5 yrs old) run up and down the isle. You'll bitch,and say why can't she control her children. Well, I can control my children, and my children are usually very well behaved. For some reason, and I cannot figure out why, they tend to act up in stores.

Then when I try to distract him by letting him use the kiddy carts, people still bitch, because he may accidentally knock into their cart. So, what would you rather have? My child running up and down the isle or my child focusing his attention on pushing a kiddy cart and might accidentally knock into you? At least he isn't running up and down the isle now. Give me a break people! Don't act like your children have NEVER misbehaved in public or were on the hyper while out taking care of business.

Oh, and by the way, NO I don't have a babysitter to watch my kids while I shop. I can't afford it!! Even if I could I don't know if I can just trust some stranger to watch my children.

Okay, I'm done venting.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
heres another ..........................

Want to fix your failing marriage? Pop out another kid! Works everytime!
November 29, 2007
Feh, don't you know? Once you become a breeder, you are ENTITLED to things that us non-breeding folk should not even THINK of acquiring (i.e., free food, new cars, etc.). Shame on us for being so self-serving.

Whenever I'm asked to donate to any asswad children's fund or poor famblee bullshit, I smugly reply, "I donated to the animal shelters."

SO and I donate several bags of our used clothing every year to the Red Cross, Salvation Army and other charitable orgs in our area. That's my donation to those less fortunate. Beggars can't be choosers and if you don't like the clothes you're given, then stop breeding, get a job and provide for yourself.

Of course if animals wore clothing, I'd give all mine to them! LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login