craigslist single moos

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: craigslist single moos
September 28, 2007
Here's one from a duh:

money needed
Reply to: sale-434159234@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-27, 11:04PM EDT

I am a good guy who has legal trouble and need money to get out of a huge hole. Are there any wealthy generous people out there who can help my family ? I have done everything in my life with no help,but at this time I am in a position where I can loose everything. I'm not really expecting any responses, I'm just sitting here at my computer and I don't know what to do so I typed this ad.
October 01, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's one from a duh:
>
> money needed
> Reply to: sale-434159234@craigslist.org
> Date: 2007-09-27, 11:04PM EDT
>
>
> I am a good guy who has legal trouble and need
> money to get out of a huge hole. Are there any
> wealthy generous people out there who can help my
> family ? I have done everything in my life with no
> help,but at this time I am in a position where I
> can loose everything. I'm not really expecting any
> responses, I'm just sitting here at my computer
> and I don't know what to do so I typed this ad.

Here's what you do, dumbass, sell the fucking computer, sever ties to your internet provider, give up the cable (because they ALWAYS have cable) and cell phone and start cutting back on your other expenses LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING PERSON IN THE WORLD DOES WHEN THEY'RE BROKE.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2007
Hey, any responses to the childfree beg?
(I don't remember who posted the bogus craigs list beg...)

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2007
Wanted - $1
Reply to: sale-437279869@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-01, 4:43PM EDT

Hi I am looking for a decent bedroom furniture preferably matching dresser headboard nightstand please send pics and reasonable price or if you just want to get rid of it. Thanks Also looking for a dehumidifer just moved and my apartment has a wet basement, And if anyone has any 24 month girl clothes or newborn+ boys clothes expecting a boy in January please send pics and prices you are looking for thanks I can travel local or pay reasonable shipping on clothes thanks for all the help

Please Read - $1
Reply to: sale-437399957@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-01, 6:54PM EDT

Ok I am trying to get christmas shopping done early I am looking for someone who can pretty much take 1 picture I have and turn it into a hand painted picture but make it look realistic and just like the original unsure of what they are called air brush or whatever it is of my daughter or maybe a sketch please send me prices you are looking for the picture I have is an 11x13 and if you have profile of your work can you please send a few pictures so I can get an idea of your work.

--------------------------------------------------
These two ads look to be from the same begging moo, who will shit out another in January. Love her rambling writing style!

A piece of paper with shit smeared on it would serve as the realistic picture she wants.

nowhiggers, did you get any responses to your ad?
Anonymous User
October 02, 2007
here is another pathetic Ad from a single moo...............

wanted free winter clothes and books for child

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-437346049@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-01, 5:42PM EDT

I am a single mom. I have a 2 yr old that loves books and needs clothes if you could mail them to me that would be perfect because I dont drive and we dont have transportion shirts size 24month or 2t jackets 2t or 3t pants 12months . dreeses 24 months or 2t

this skank not only want free stuff for her shitling, she wants you to mail it to her! lol god dam i hate breeders
Anonymous User
October 02, 2007
And if anyone has any 24 month girl clothes or newborn+ boys clothes expecting a boy in January

What the hell is up with baby clothes? If I had a kid, it'd spend the first year of its life in onesies and sleepers...which can be bought relatively gender-neutral. I sure as hell wouldn't spend my time trying to stuff it into cutesy little clothes it'll outgrow in two weeks (if it hasn't puked/shat all over them first) and give the kid a modicum of fashion it doesn't give a shit about anyway (can't say I ever would probably feel the need to turn any kid of mine into a mini-me of my fashion sense...I laugh at all these people who dress up babies punk or sportsy or hip-hop, as if the non-mainstream style is the kid's personal fashion or something)...
October 02, 2007
::WANTED:: infant girls clothing
Reply to: sale-438462127@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-02, 8:50PM EDT

Im a single mother of 4! Im in need of infant girls clothing size 9-18 months but can not afford to pay much, and can not travel far i dont have a car. if there is anybody out there that will be willing to help me and donate some clothes to me it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You in advance! i dont have a way to get to a computer all the time so it mught be a while befor i can check my email so if you could call me at 508 989 9561 thank you!

We should call this rabbit up and offer to chip in to spay her! grinning smiley
Anonymous User
October 05, 2007
this one takes the cake, i even responded to her

A Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-439238486@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-03, 4:10PM CDT

I am 37 and single with 2 boys and 5 months pregnant. I have written to the Gov. office, I have been to the Housing Authorities, and the section 8 and the HUD and there is no emergency housing for me and my boys until after I have the baby. I have a DR note that says because of the type of work I do I can't work until after the baby is born. I have been in my home now for 2 years and just got an eviction notice today. Anybody know of anything that will help please let me know. Even a few months of free rent until I get back to work. Any information you have please let me know.My neighbors and friends have done my lights and gas and whatever personal things I needed.
Thank You
October 05, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
> this one takes the cake, i even responded to her
>
> A Home
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> ------------------------------
> Reply to: sale-439238486@craigslist.org
> Date: 2007-10-03, 4:10PM CDT
>
> I am 37 and single with 2 boys and 5 months
> pregnant. I have written to the Gov. office, I
> have been to the Housing Authorities, and the
> section 8 and the HUD and there is no emergency
> housing for me and my boys until after I have the
> baby. I have a DR note that says because of the
> type of work I do I can't work until after the
> baby is born. I have been in my home now for 2
> years and just got an eviction notice today.
> Anybody know of anything that will help please let
> me know. Even a few months of free rent until I
> get back to work. Any information you have please
> let me know.My neighbors and friends have done my
> lights and gas and whatever personal things I
> needed.
> Thank You

Infants bring good money. Sell the youngest ones.

What sort of reply did you send her nokyds?

--Me
October 07, 2007
still looking 4 items 4 family in need
Reply to: sale-442211269@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-07, 2:28AM EDT

ok..the elec dryer we went to pick up today was not out on curb as doner stated..hopefully somebody else needed it and didnt know it was called for.
thats the chance you take when people want to leave things on the curb..
especially with drive times..we wont mention gas..time..and volunteers getting miffed... but i keep plugging knowing that there is someone out there who takes the time and has the compassion to see through the process of getting donated items to families in genuine need.
with that said..anyone have an
elec dryer for free or very very cheap?
a queen bed with mattress/boxspring for mom?
twin mattresses?
a car seat for a 1 yr old front facing? a booster seat for a 5 yr old?
rugs?
a vacuum and a microwave? give me a call 1 508 315 7657..please leave your number.
it prevents mishaps..
i thank the cl folks for their previous donations..a bureau, a tv stand, table & chairs,bunkbed frames, a full size mattress and a cheap 25 dollar washer.!!

i can arrange pick up.

----------------------------------------

Fuck you, whining beggar bitch!

Here's another ad with a phone number. The only phone numbers these beggars need are for places that tie tubes.
October 07, 2007
Need crib
Reply to: sale-442653404@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-07, 4:34PM EDT

Have a 4 week old baby and gave away all my baby stuff, Need white crib please
call 508-320-3486 or 224-2723 Thanks!

-------------------------------------------

What is it with these begging breeders leaving phone numbers? I have placed ads on craigslist before, but would never give a phone number.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2007
here is another gem, notice how all begging moos use the "god" card to beg, but they see no problem fucking random guys to breed. what would thier god say about that? lol

Hello, I'm a single Mom who suffered from domestic violence. I currently have a restrining order on my abuser. I have been struugling trying to get a Section 8 certificate to move from Public Housing to another place or even transfer. That have not been a success. I'm very excited to say after 6 years I finally received a Section 8 certificate from another source. I was given the phone # to ABCD, Howard Beleverance, Catholic Chartities, Traveler's Aid to try to get assistance for the security deposit to move Nov 1, 2007. There's no funds available. The only place inticipate funds is ABCD in late November. Is there anyone who knows someplace that help with rental assistance and have funds. I will be so forever grateful for me and my 2 yr old daughter. The amount needed is $1065 for security unfortunately Section 8 doen't help with security deposit. I previously had a job but from the continuous abuse and being followed by my abuser and 2 deaths in the family I lost my job which was getting stressful with my dail situations. now that I have a certificate and is able to move GOD has tested my patience and I survivrd and is excited to be hopefully moving on November 1, 2007. Also if anyone is interested in giving any type of assistance I will give you the contact information to make a donation.

May God Bless All
October 09, 2007
BOO

FUCKING

HOO
October 09, 2007
>
> Hello, I'm a single Mom who suffered from domestic
> violence. I currently have a restrining order on
> my abuser. I have been struugling trying to get a
> Section 8 certificate to move from Public Housing
> to another place or even transfer. That have not
> been a success. I'm very excited to say after 6
> years I finally received a Section 8 certificate
> from another source. I was given the phone # to
> ABCD, Howard Beleverance, Catholic Chartities,
> Traveler's Aid to try to get assistance for the
> security deposit to move Nov 1, 2007. There's no
> funds available. The only place inticipate funds
> is ABCD in late November. Is there anyone who
> knows someplace that help with rental assistance
> and have funds. I will be so forever grateful for
> me and my 2 yr old daughter. The amount needed is
> $1065 for security unfortunately Section 8 doen't
> help with security deposit. I previously had a job
> but from the continuous abuse and being followed
> by my abuser and 2 deaths in the family I lost my
> job which was getting stressful with my dail
> situations. now that I have a certificate and is
> able to move GOD has tested my patience and I
> survivrd and is excited to be hopefully moving on
> November 1, 2007. Also if anyone is interested in
> giving any type of assistance I will give you the
> contact information to make a donation.
>
>
> May God Bless All

I pray that this moo gets her tubes tied. Amen! Of course, she won't because she won't qualify for all the handouts that supposedly God provides.

October 09, 2007
Pampers Points
Reply to: sale-444589197@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-09, 6:38PM EDT

Hi - I am very close to being eligible to redeem my Pampers Points for a Christmas gift, and I just really need some additional points to make it happen. Any points would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

Pampers Points? WTF?

Nour
October 10, 2007
Breeders can collect points every time they buy Pampers and redeem them for shit:

http://us.pampers.com/en_US/mybenefitspage.do
October 11, 2007
ROFL, nour, i just had the image of a store and you go in with your vouchers, and the clerk says oh yes just a minute.. then goes to the bathroom, and brings back a bucket wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
October 11, 2007
Whether they collect points or not, everybody who buys Pampers ends up getting free "shit". Such is the life of moo.
October 11, 2007
The awful thing is that a childfree/childless woman who has truly been abused often gets ZERO help. Call a battered woman's hotline and find out they often will not take in an abuse victim who has no children. Often, a childfree or childless abuse victim will have to hope there are still family or friends out there if she has not been able to access any funds for an escape.
k-man
October 11, 2007
It's even worse than that, Amethusos. Saw an article some years ago about how personnel in certain women's shelters grill new battered women (just arriving for the first time) about education level, income, and resources, with the idea that if they believe the woman has any money at all, she should be encouraged to go elsewhere (motel, etc.) to save bed space for those who are poorer. Those shelters have never been about helping all battered women, children or not. The emphasis is more on single moos on welfare, as is so much else in this society.
October 21, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> EXACTLY. WHY would you have kids that you know
> you cannot afford? And don't tell me this bad
> financial situation just "came up" out of no
> where. I'd love to respond back to these
> parasites and tell them to get off their lazy
> asses, get a job, and quit breeding.

I think that parents of today do not teach their kids much. Society does not either. The village? Maybe the hood, but you all know what that teaches.

I have seen good parents, but very few of them. They were the ones that told us: "You are responsible for your own actions", "For each thing you do there is a consequence, you will deal with it", "If you have kids, do not look for me to baby sit, they are YOUR responsibility", "Sex is a joy, nursing a baby is tears".

Whenever a breeder would cry how they cannot afford to feed their kids, good parent would ask: "And who made you procreate?"

God bless the good parents.
October 21, 2007
Anyone notice how the begging twit has been applying for Section 8 for SIX years, and she has a TWO-year-old? Thoughtful of her to get pregnant, and go to term, and keep her baby, when she has been in such a dire financial situation for so long.
October 21, 2007
WANTED
Reply to: sale-455507668@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-21, 3:23PM EDT

8 Y.O. DAUGHTER AND I HAVE MOVED TO NEW TOWN - STARTING OVER.
ANY HOUSE ITEMS ONE CAN DONATE TO US IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!
(P.s. MY DAUGHTER VERY MUCH WANTS/NEEDS A BICYC_E. CHOICE IS A MOUNTAIN BICYC_E, BUT ANY THING IS FINE. (MY EYBOARD BRO_EN! SORRY.) NEED SO MUCH!!! (AM ON DISABIITY)

SOME NEEDS BROOM,MOP,VACUUM,TWIN BED, COMPUTER DES_, SI_VERWARE, TOASTER,
TOYS FOR 8 Y.O.,TOWE_S,WASHC_OTHS, SHOWER CURTAIN, U NAME IT!!!
THANX SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR DONATIONS IN OUR TIME OF NEED.
GOD B_ESS,
TRISH - (508)740-6469 TRISHHAM18@YAHOO.COM

The post from this illiterate, "disabled" moo is copied exactly as written. It just goes to show you that it takes absolutely no intelligence to breed.

Not only does Trish have her phone number, she also has her personal e-mail address in the ad.

Moo, "GOD B_ESS" (I assume it means "God Bless") you if you have your tubes tied, get a job and don't beg anymore.

October 22, 2007
The only thing that keeps slobs like this going is the bleeding hearts of the world. If people gave them NOTHING, pretty soon these kinds of people would die out. They'd realize they are going to get nothing and like it and pretty soon they start making better choices for their lives.

But nooooo. The bleeding hearts are the ones pandering to these people, creating more of the same.
October 22, 2007
I saw this earlier on Craigslist. I thought the whole thing is kind of funny. Here is the original ad:

need pet friendly house
Reply to: ldittus3@cox.net
Date: 2007-10-20, 2:47PM MST

looking to rent a house in phoenix need 2 or 3 bedroom must have fenced yard.we are a married couple with one child, do have one dog and four cats all are spayed and litter box trained, so must be pet friendly.our credit is not good but pay rent on time, we dont party, do drugs and have never had any felonies. can not afford much for a deposit but willing to do work in leiu of that, or break up deposit over time. wa are honest hardworking people. max rent we are willing to pay is between 700-850 please email me at ldittus3@cox.net prefer east phoenix as it is closer to work and our childs school, not looking for a handout just a hand up. phone number is 480-969-5126 thank you! p.s will consider west or central phx

* cats are OK- purrr
* dogs are OK- wooof
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 454825566

Now, here is a response of these people to someone's e-mail:

re: need pet friendly house
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-10-22, 11:15AM MST

to the person who emailed me and attacked my family and me for looking for affordable housing,what do you care what i am looking for? yeah i have four cats all spayed and neutered.... and how in the world would my cats bother your dogs ,when they are all inside cats?and i dont even know you, and as for the part that my child and i belong in the zoo cause its free!!!you are nasty and cruel.she is only seven years old!! why do you care what i post,im only seeking housing so i dont have to give up my pets,whom i love dearly. you are vicious and cruel!! please just keep your nasty comments to your self!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 456348790

Ha-ha-ha! Can these idiots just get along?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login