Re: Recto-Vaginal Fistulas After Childbirth (Moos Lament and Low)
July 02, 2012
lux5
OK... I was all creeped out by the possible issues/procedure with essure (having to have your uterus pumped full of dye to test etc)

it cannot possibly be this bad

physical scheduled in August. I shall INSIST on being sterilized no matter what procedure is offered.

Personally, I hated the pressure of the dye being pumped in but you know what...it lasts for such a short period of time and you're INTACT and STERILIZED. Now THAT'S totally worth it. smiling smiley
July 02, 2012
jmc
DId anyone else use to think there was something wrong with themselves?

I didn't think I was weird compared to other women when it came to childbirth. Childbirth/Parenting was never something I really thought about. I was the kind of person that could see a boatload of women with kids and be like "Oh, they have kids." I never saw a connection between women having/wanting to have kids and the fact that I "should" want to have kids, too.

spinstar
I've read people criticizing women who have elective C-sections as being vain or lazy or following a celebrity trend, but I totally see the appeal of it. The doctor makes it to her 8 p.m. dinner reservation and you get to keep all your orifices intact and functioning.

Some studies are beginning to show that early elective C-sections carry more risks for the baby. (i.e. they often need at least 39 weeks to finish developing) Some hospitals are flat out banning elective c-sections. Link

The options are destroyed lower regions and/or abdomen or potentially fucked-up baby. LOL. Thank heavens I don't have to deal with this. XD
July 02, 2012
I think having a vaginal birth after a previous C-section is risky because there's a chance the uterus will split open along the C-section incision spot. I guess it depends on how close together the brats are born - if you have the VBAC loaf 5 years after the first one, you may be okay. But if you're sluicing #2 when the first one's a year old, you'll probably end up with a ruptured uterus if you go for the vaginal birth.

But Moos all love trying to one-up each other with birth stories. Who had the most epic birth? Who had the VBAC home water-birth with no painkillers and no midwife - just Duh with a bottle of whiskey and a catcher's mitt while the four-year-old attempts to hold the camcorder and the new loaf coming out feet first with an umbilical noose 'round its neck.

I think they also try to top each other in terms of dead clumps. Who has the most "angel babies?" Sometimes I honestly think women who have serial miscarriages keep on getting pregnant knowing the clump won't stick just so they can moan on Mommy sites about their loss while putting another notch in their dead fetus sig line. I wonder if certain failed pregnancies are worth more sympathy points - is an ectopic pregnancy with subsequent loss of the tube worth five miscarried fetuses? How about a stillborn? How many stillbirths equal a SIDS baby? I wonder if there's a measurement system for these.
July 02, 2012
frenzy
Reminds me of something at the dinner table.
My mother's friend visits us quite frequently and her son's wife just had a baby.
11 pounds, she told us.
First words out of my mouth at that?
"I bet she tore stem to stern."
And I was reminded of this thread.
Ha!
Have fun, breeder.
"stem to Stern" lol
Best part is I totally read that in the Undertaker's voice thanks to your avatar.
July 02, 2012
Cambion
I think having a vaginal birth after a previous C-section is risky because there's a chance the uterus will split open along the C-section incision spot. I guess it depends on how close together the brats are born - if you have the VBAC loaf 5 years after the first one, you may be okay. But if you're sluicing #2 when the first one's a year old, you'll probably end up with a ruptured uterus if you go for the vaginal birth.

But Moos all love trying to one-up each other with birth stories. Who had the most epic birth? Who had the VBAC home water-birth with no painkillers and no midwife - just Duh with a bottle of whiskey and a catcher's mitt while the four-year-old attempts to hold the camcorder and the new loaf coming out feet first with an umbilical noose 'round its neck.

I think they also try to top each other in terms of dead clumps. Who has the most "angel babies?" Sometimes I honestly think women who have serial miscarriages keep on getting pregnant knowing the clump won't stick just so they can moan on Mommy sites about their loss while putting another notch in their dead fetus sig line. I wonder if certain failed pregnancies are worth more sympathy points - is an ectopic pregnancy with subsequent loss of the tube worth five miscarried fetuses? How about a stillborn? How many stillbirths equal a SIDS baby? I wonder if there's a measurement system for these.

I found this from two years ago:

Division of types of kyds In order of moo desirability and demand on the moo-attention-meter of hierarchy within and among the moomie wars cult , beginning with sets of two: Gender, birth order, types of delivery, and familial relationship included

1)The most desirable and were conceived the old fashioned way:
A)Boy-girl/biological and vaginal birth
cool smileyGirl-boy/biological and vaginal birth
C)Boy-girl twins/biological and vaginal birth
D)Girl-boy twins/biological and vaginal birth
E)Boy-boy/biological and vaginal birth
F)Girl-girl/biological and vaginal birth

2)All of the above, yet lower on the hierarchy scale if:
A)they were born by C-section
cool smileyif conceived by IVF with moo and duh's sperm
C)if conceived by IVF with moo egg and donor sperm
D)if conceived by IVF with duh sperm and donor egg
E)if conceived by IVF with both donor egg-sperm

3)All of the above re:IVF, except where there was a surrogate mother involved

4)Step children fitting into the correct gender orders
5)Adopted children fitting into the correct gender-race orders
6)Foster children fitting into the correct gender-race orders
7)Adopted children from other ethnic groups
8)Foster children from other ethnic groups

While there are other variations, on the moo-meter of hierarchy which is deserving of the most envy, praise, and attention, there are a few easy rules to remember:

1)Biological ALWAYS trumps non-bio
2)Natural conception trumps IVF (although this trend might be changing)
3)Vaginal trumps C-sections
4)Bio-eggs trump bio-sperm in ALL cases
5)"Carrying" the actual baybee,(pregnancy) even if it isn't a biological kyd, ALWAYS TRUMPS kyds gotten from other methods such as adoption or step
6)Boys trump girls UNLESS there are already two and then they generally will "try for a girl"
7)Causasian trumps non-white
8)"Looks white" adopted trumps any variation of an African American heritage
9)Healthy trumps "special needs", although this trend might be changing as well
10)Moo's bio kyds trump duh's bio kyds

Then there's the hierarchy of kid death with the MOST important(demanding the most sympathy) to the least in descending order:

Death of healthy child ages infant-12 via stranger abduction and murder
Death of healthy child ages 12-18 via stranger abduction and murder
Death of healthy child ages infant-12, via accident or sudden illness
Death of healthy child ages 12-18 via accident or sudden illness
Stillborn, otherwise healthy and full term
Miscarriage, third trimester
Death of sickly child ages infant-12
Death of sickly child ages 12-18
Death of adult pregnant daughter
Death of childed pregnant daughter
Death of childed daughter
Death of adult son with pregnant wife
Death of adult childed son
Miscarriage, second trimester
Miscarriage, first trimester
Death of adult UNCHILDED son or daughter

Hierarchy of miscarriage types:
Caused by intentional criminal act where they were innocent bystander, like a bank got robbed and they got shot
Caused by domestic abuse
Caused by accident like motor vehicle or plane crash
Caused by sudden illness
Caused by defective loaf
Caused by ectopic pregnancy
Cause unknown

Attention Meter Hierarchy
Rules of Miscarriage and Kid Death Trump Cards(in descending order), Proved by CNN over and over::
Middle class or higher MARRIED and famous white Americans trumps all others, followed by regular people
Middle class or higher non Caucasian MARRIED famous Americans, followed by regular people
Lower income white married Americans
Lower income white non Caucasian married Americans
Middle class or higher single white American Moos
Middles class or lower single non white American Moos
Visiting foreigners, married
Visiting foreigners, single moos
Illegals of all races and types
Homosexual parents of either gender
Baby daddys, any race or sexual orientation

Religion
Christian trumps everything else followed by Jewish, then most other religions, with Muslim and Atheist tying for being the least popular.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 03, 2012
God by good.

Kiddle, you are joking, right? Tell me you are joking.

So what, if one has a Girl-Girl is worse than having a Boy-Girl combination?!

WTF.

And of course, "biological is best". NOT.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 03, 2012
t.
God by good.

Kiddle, you are joking, right? Tell me you are joking.

So what, if one has a Girl-Girl is worse than having a Boy-Girl combination?!

WTF.

And of course, "biological is best". NOT.

I am of course poking fun at the Moos, but in no way is it a joke. They, meaning the baby rabid, pro-baby anything, "my birth-kid-tragedy,.......is worse-better than YOURS" Moos, have so many Moo forums I have scanned in the past few years and THIS is where I am getting my information and drawing these conclusions. That, and I have witnessed these things in real life, although it's often subtle and certainly unspoken, but it's their mindset. Later when I have some time I will gather up a few among the thousands of Moo postings that support and better illustrate the "trump" examples on my "Moo Hierarchy" scale.

A good every day example of it would be in the way they introduce or talk about their kids if they have what I call a hodge-podge group of, "his, hers, theirs, and "one of our own"" famblees. One that came to my mind from a personal experience I recall as a kid was this woman in my church(I was raised in a fundie church) who had a total of 7 kids. Over a period of time I remember hearing her "present" them to various guests and new members the same way nearly every time and I recall thinking then, even as a kid, "Mmmmm, it's easy to tell which ones are her favorites". It'd go something like this:

First let me say the one adopted kid they had she picked up on a missionary trip to Ethiopia, so he was a black child. This is important to mention because they were white and this was Alabama back in the 1970's, only a few years after the civil rights movement and integration, so she obviously was making sure EVERYONE knew he wasn't her biological child and she hadn't slept with a black man. Like I said, often times it's subtle and certainly unspoken, but it absolutely existed then and still does today.( strong racial prejudice in the Southern United States) This is about how it went:

Sanctimonious and Self Righteous Moo-Speak
"THIS is Rebecca. our oldest child together,(she'd say with obvious pride), Joseph and Mary are MY children from my first marriage, THEIR father died(making sure they ALL KNOW she didn't get divorced) Luke and Noah are my husband's children from his first marriage(she'd say a little quieter, almost with shame because they were a "product" of divorce and also because they weren't "hers"), and we got Ishmael while we were on a missionary trip in Ethiopia(making sure they knew he wasn't "hers" AND tossing in about her selfless missionary work), and (saving the best for last) AND THIS IS OUR LITTLE EZEKIAL!!!! He's our MIRACLE baby! We are SO BLESSED he was born!!!!!!!!".

If step and adopted were all loved the same like, "one of our own", then WHY do they ALWAYS make sure everyone knows who belongs to whom and/or where or how they acquired the kid? You can hear it almost anywhere with hodge-podge breeder famblees on a near daily basis if you come into contact with them. It's THIERS, hers, THEN his, followed by adopted-foster, nearly always. Yet, they always say they love ALL the kids the same when they generally do NOT. Otherwise, why not simply say, "These are OUR children:Rebecca, Joseph, Mary,Luke, Noah, Ishmael, and Ezekial." confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
July 03, 2012
You know, Kiddle, I do think it is true. And I also think it would make an interesting study.

Back on topic, I also find interesting how in many culture, not just our own, the extreme dangers of pregnancy are either hidden (like the possibility of a extreme tear) or santified (in some anciet society, a woman who died in childbirth went straight to heaven. For the Aztec, the finger of a woman dead in such a way was one of the most powerful talisman, not joking!).

I do believe that if women, all women, everywhere, would have know the true danger and cost of CB, there would have been less babies.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 03, 2012
Snark Shark
"Rebecca, Joseph, Mary,Luke, Noah, Ishmael, and Ezekial"

It's like an explosion at the bible factory!

waving hellolarious

Nearly ALL those people at that church had kids with Biblical names. Every Sunday the Moo's voices would resonate throughout the church halls between Sunday School and the morning services as they were attempting to round up their herds. They always used their entire names too like, "John Paul Carson! Where ARE you John Paul!?" Sarah Rebecca Smith and Noah Michael, you COME HERE right now!", "Jeremiah Cain! You and Abel Adam had better STOP playing with those bible stands and GET in here!" "Mary Elizabeth Jones, STOP pulling Zachariah Gabriel's hair and go get Abraham Moses from the Ark nursery and bring him to the sanctuary because Brother Joseph Seth is about to start preaching!".

July 03, 2012
Mooos should wear a nice t-shirt that says, "I gave birth to twins, but all I got was this lousy Vagina-Butthole."
July 03, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Mooos should wear a nice t-shirt that says, "I gave birth to twins, but all I got was this lousy Vagina-Butthole."

waving hellolariousspewing water due to laughing

July 04, 2012
kidless kim
If step and adopted were all loved the same like, "one of our own", then WHY do they ALWAYS make sure everyone knows who belongs to whom and/or where or how they acquired the kid? You can hear it almost anywhere with hodge-podge breeder famblees on a near daily basis if you come into contact with them. It's THIERS, hers, THEN his, followed by adopted-foster, nearly always. Yet, they always say they love ALL the kids the same when they generally do NOT. Otherwise, why not simply say, "These are OUR children:Rebecca, Joseph, Mary,Luke, Noah, Ishmael, and Ezekial."

This reminds me of DH's family. His dad, who had 4 kids, remarried a woman with 6 kids. All through the years it was obvious in so many ways that her kids came first and received preferential treatment. DH's dad was somewhat of a milquetoast and seemed to go along with this. One example of this that always bugged the hell out of me was the updated family directory that was distributed every year. The siblings were listed in order by age, along with their spouse, kids, birthdays, address, etc. But...her kids came first on the list, then his. If it truly were a "blended" famblee, why didn't they list all 10 kids by age only? I know this is petty, but it still annoyed me every time because it showed the underlying thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
July 04, 2012
CrabCake
kidless kim
If step and adopted were all loved the same like, "one of our own", then WHY do they ALWAYS make sure everyone knows who belongs to whom and/or where or how they acquired the kid? You can hear it almost anywhere with hodge-podge breeder famblees on a near daily basis if you come into contact with them. It's THIERS, hers, THEN his, followed by adopted-foster, nearly always. Yet, they always say they love ALL the kids the same when they generally do NOT. Otherwise, why not simply say, "These are OUR children:Rebecca, Joseph, Mary,Luke, Noah, Ishmael, and Ezekial."

This reminds me of DH's family. His dad, who had 4 kids, remarried a woman with 6 kids. All through the years it was obvious in so many ways that her kids came first and received preferential treatment. DH's dad was somewhat of a milquetoast and seemed to go along with this. One example of this that always bugged the hell out of me was the updated family directory that was distributed every year. The siblings were listed in order by age, along with their spouse, kids, birthdays, address, etc. But...her kids came first on the list, then his. If it truly were a "blended" famblee, why didn't they list all 10 kids by age only? I know this is petty, but it still annoyed me every time because it showed the underlying thinking.

That is very common in my area and one of those "subtle" slaps in the face I was trying to describe. To an outsider or onlooker it might seem incidental or unintentional, but it is anything BUT and absolutely done on purpose, although sometimes I guess it could be a subconscious action. Whatever the motive or lack there of, it's hurtful to the kid being left out or minimized.

July 09, 2012
ick! why can't i unread this?

::brbl
July 09, 2012
mumofsixbirds

Oh my.. spewing water due to laughing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 09, 2012
OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD

NO

FUCKING

WAY!!!!!!!!!
June 25, 2013
I bumped this for all the new members' entertainment.bouncing and laughing

June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
I bumped this for all the new members' entertainment.bouncing and laughing

Yeah, some things should be remembered.

June 25, 2013
All that unpleasantness and then the kyd turns out to be a tard.

Fuck. That.
I read this thread at the beginning of the year. Had quite a laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
All of this for a shit machine that whines and cries constantly.

A bastard with whom you can't do anything uninterrupted.
June 25, 2013
Even now, a year after having first stumbled across this, I occasionally think about this one and cringe. TMI, (I guess reading Moo must be rubbing off on me), but a few months ago I got REALLY constipated and began to worry I might give myself a fistula and this woman's story came into my mind. THIS is the thing nightmares are made of that even Stephen King can't top: :hs

Janna Shares Her Ripped Hole and Husband Woes
"The area was reopened and I was told that I had an abscess/ fistula the size of a golf ball. The area was to be left open for 7 months before it could be repaired.. I had a new baby a husband who could not relate to me and great big hole in my rear end. I went through pain for some time before things settled down and then had no control over B/M. My husband turned to another because he could not deal with it all and our baby girl had terrible reflux which needed medical assistance. The surgeon told me that there was extensive damage to my sphincter muscle and that he had very littlie muscle to work with. In the process of performing the repair he had severed some nerves which have left me totally numb down my entire right side from vagina to beyond the rectum. 6 years later I have no control over flatulence and soft bowl motions. "::brbl

June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
Even now, a year after having first stumbled across this, I occasionally think about this one and cringe. TMI, (I guess reading Moo must be rubbing off on me), but a few months ago I got REALLY constipated and began to worry I might give myself a fistula and this woman's story came into my mind. THIS is the thing nightmares are made of that even Stephen King can't top: :hs

Janna Shares Her Ripped Hole and Husband Woes
"The area was reopened and I was told that I had an abscess/ fistula the size of a golf ball. The area was to be left open for 7 months before it could be repaired.. I had a new baby a husband who could not relate to me and great big hole in my rear end. I went through pain for some time before things settled down and then had no control over B/M. My husband turned to another because he could not deal with it all and our baby girl had terrible reflux which needed medical assistance. The surgeon told me that there was extensive damage to my sphincter muscle and that he had very littlie muscle to work with. In the process of performing the repair he had severed some nerves which have left me totally numb down my entire right side from vagina to beyond the rectum. 6 years later I have no control over flatulence and soft bowl motions. "::brbl

O_oo

Yes, many horrors may be visited upon you, it's best that people know.

I'm one of these 'truth will set you free' type of thinkers and *do want* to know - anything - even if it is gross.

A thought just came to me - that this stuff is SO GROSS - that it has to be kept hidden. Was thinking - if you know the truth, and possible outcomes, you can make an informed choice.

But maybe - this is why they keep all this under wraps - because it is SO GROSS - that it pretty much *would* cause a NO under 99% of circumstances.

Think about it. I was thinking about this leg injury I had, it was pretty gross. You really don't want to know. Hole ripped bigger than any Cow Cave. It was bad. And worse - it became infected. With e.coli.

Such things are fixable though. Sometimes not, you wind up with amputations, mine was caught and fixed in time. I had an 'open hole' too. On the leg was probably better than of the whole crotch IMO.

People who have experiences like this tend to avoid, I do anyway - any more 'medical things'. This is not the first incident, either. I was kind of an adrenaline junkie there.

Here is the most important point I was thinking, anyway - this often *does NOT happen*. Simple hikes in the woods, by prepared and knowledgeable people, usually DO NOT wind up with serious injury and illness.

This is the difference.

Pregnancy and Child birth often DO wind up with serious consequences - it is rare that a Cow comes through it relatively unscathed and 'bounces right back'.

It would be the equivalent of - for divers - yes EVERY time you go under water you will get SOME kind of case of 'The Bends'.

Or, every time you even just go for a walk in a forest area, with paved paths, you *will* fall into a polluted body of water which will nearly kill you.

No, the odds of such things are slim. Me - I just got lucky! grinning smiley

But Piggin and Birfin ARE high risk and do produce serious consequences in most cases ~

And Our Fascist Corporate Overlords don't want this knowledge getting out - GOD FORBID their supply of consumers is cut off! I hate to wear the Tin Foil Hat here - but - yeah - they *do need* their consumers.

And I think some of these types were absolutely *shocked* by the decline in births as well as people who went flat out CF. I've always been CF but there are plenty of 'converts' too. Or maybe fence sitters who chose it.

I think it shocks and confuses these people. And such is why they have upped the Breeding Propaganda as well as the straight up attack on laws / rights, try to change abortion and BC laws.

The TRUTH is OUT! And anyone can see it online now.

Certain types do want to censor the net. I think THIS is actually part of it. Sure, trying to quell political stuff or your biz rivals is one thing, or even the Bible Types who want to kill porn.

These people DO NOT like the CF either and it scares them just the same. There have been targeted attacks, directed at the CF, including Memes of things like "Crazy Old Cat Lady".

But they attack ANY non breeder as well. THIS is why they're against Gays too.

When their Propaganda stopped working - they went to Forced Birthing.

This is why. WE are part of that. As well as the Ruined Crotch Moos who post their stories online.

This is all dangerous information.

It was glossed over in the past and the Propaganda and Fake Jesus Love trumped it, the few whispers - of the reality.

They don't want the hard truths out there. Same goes for war, commerce, and everyday life.

They'd rather snag you into it first - and get you to produce more consumers - after that it's OK if you figure it out later, because you're stuck then ~

They are against anything that leads to, or suggests, Not Breeding.
June 26, 2013
kidlesskim
Snark Shark
"Rebecca, Joseph, Mary,Luke, Noah, Ishmael, and Ezekial"

It's like an explosion at the bible factory!

waving hellolarious

Nearly ALL those people at that church had kids with Biblical names. Every Sunday the Moo's voices would resonate throughout the church halls between Sunday School and the morning services as they were attempting to round up their herds. They always used their entire names too like, "John Paul Carson! Where ARE you John Paul!?" Sarah Rebecca Smith and Noah Michael, you COME HERE right now!", "Jeremiah Cain! You and Abel Adam had better STOP playing with those bible stands and GET in here!" "Mary Elizabeth Jones, STOP pulling Zachariah Gabriel's hair and go get Abraham Moses from the Ark nursery and bring him to the sanctuary because Brother Joseph Seth is about to start preaching!".

They maybe traditional buybull names, but they are a million times better than Parker, Aiden, Bentley, Jackson, Shi-thead, Anderson, Jayden, Brayden, Madison, McKayla, McKenna, and McKenzie.
June 26, 2013
Holy fuck. I'm so glad I'm out the other end of menopause and no longer have to worry about shit like this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login