Back in the 1930's, women would be encouraged to use Lysol to disinfect their privates and use it as birth control:

http://voices.yahoo.com/lysol-marketed-as-feminine-hygiene-product-birth-control-879645.html?cat=25
selidororous
Back in the 1930's, women would be encouraged to use Lysol to disinfect their privates and use it as birth control:

http://voices.yahoo.com/lysol-marketed-as-feminine-hygiene-product-birth-control-879645.html?cat=25

It probably burned too much for a user to even think of spreading her legs. Success?

I see the marketing for said product follows the exact same line of thinking: that having a uterus is a serious detriment. (It kind of is, though. I'd much prefer not having one.)

"Print marketing advertisements touted liquid Lysol in a glass bottle as being the answer to marital problems, hinting that lack of sex in the marriage was all the wives fault, due to 'intimate neglect'. " Yep.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Oh, that explains that Margaret Cho joke about Laura Bush! bouncing and laughing

ETA- forgot to clarify.. it's about the lysol.
selidororous

Holy shit. What were guys supposed to use to disinfect their schwetty balls?

Damn we may be getting back to those days - there seems to be a preoccupation with vaginas lately, plastic surgery, strict grooming expectations, what is supposed to be "normal", etc. Sure why not Lysol, people now are dumb enough to try it.
Miss_Hannigan
Kidlesskim's Care and Feeding of Your Twat!

Note: avoid Cheerios.

AHAHAHAH

seriously... It is so obvious o.o

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Most duhs love burgers so maybe this is nature's way of making these moos more attractive to their partners once their vags are the size of buckets post-loaf. Kinda like pheromones for the modern McDonald's duh.
In reality most of these people probably smell like the dumpster behind McD's and not the products sold within. The smell of food is rolling off the sweats they haven't washed since last month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24166341/help...my_vagina_has_the_worst_smell

Stinky Stalls Showering UNTIL Twat Smells
... Well, today I when I was going to the bathroom I noticed that the dark red/ brownish discharge (blood?) had a foul smell to it and itchiness. I thought maybe it was becuase I hadn't showered in a day, so I took a shower and washed with a seperate washcloth & rinsed by pulling the shower head down. I just went a few minutes ago and that foul smell was back again. Does this mean I have an infection? WHY WAIT until there's a foul odor permeating the whole fucking bathroom to bathe?confused smiley

Stink Two Smells as Awful as Stink One
Hmmm IDK...I've had a "smell" since having baby as well, it just always smells sweaty/gross if that makes sense. NO it does NOT "make sense". If it's "sweaty" and "gross", then run the damned thing through the car wash, or something., but don't just let it marinate in it's own rank juices until the stench is horrendous! :headbrick

Skunk Musta Crawled up in Skank's Cooter and Died
Mine smells AWFUL like something died in it...but no more extra bleeding. Mine has tapered off and I'll get some watery bloody discharge if I'm really active, but that's it. If you start to have more pain or a fever (even low grade) go to ER. If not, you're probably safe. Infection will spark a fever and you'll know for sure. HOW can these Moos function if they are dragging a smell behind them like Peppy La-Pew?confused smiley

Smelly Moo Recommends Water Bottle Douche
I have a nasty smell sometimes too. TMI, but I try to change my pad every couple hours regardless of how bloody it is. Even though you had a C-section maybe using on of those water squirt bottles would help keep you clean down there? I also use baby wipes occasionally just because I feel like they get me cleaner than toilet paper. I HOPE like hell that "squirt" bottle isn't doubling as a drinking water receptacle. Instead of a water bottle and baby wipes, how about a fucking SHOWER instead?shrug

How Can Our Twats NOT Stink, Moo ponders
I love it that the doctors tell us to beware a foul odor...... but what exactly is considered an infectious foul odor? I mean... I think blood, discharge, and used pads smell pretty foul.... but is it abnormal? I mean really... with everything coming out of our bodies after giving birth... how could it not smell foul? Or is it just EXTRA foul that implies an infection? How annoying!!! Hoping its just "normal" foul odor that you have! haha Well, she has a point, but I'd call it FAR from "annoying" and "haha" isn't a term I'd use to describe it either.eye rolling smiley

"Club Stinky?"
*sigh of relief* I thought I was the only one! I spray and spray with that bottle and have showered every day. I change my pad every single time I go to the bathroom and sometimes will fill that water bottle up 2-3 times to try to wash it away. It doesn't itch or burn so I was panicking. I'm glad i'm not the only one. Here, here, club stinky! " They need to be mortified they are harboring odors of epic proportions between their legs rather than giggling about it and making jokes. "Club Stinky" is NOT a club anyone with any common decency would want to become a member of and be, "One of the girls". GOD these women are nasty and gross. two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
You ever watch these chefs on TV like Gordon Ramsey, et al, who tell their clientele/students/contestants how to gauge the freshness of seafood: "Fresh fish smells fresh, but old fish smells like fish"? Yeah, that.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
michaela
You ever watch these chefs on TV like Gordon Ramsey, et al, who tell their clientele/students/contestants how to gauge the freshness of seafood: "Fresh fish smells fresh, but old fish smells like fish"? Yeah, that.

DINGDINGDING...we have a winner.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Club Stinky doesn't sound very man friendly. Who celebrates the sickening odors slithering out of their vaginas?

Only a mooo could turn something so disgusting into a spayshal little club. Club Stinky. Where all the rank, smelly, wretched, stretched, prolapsed post-sluicing vaginas hang out and sip Martinis.
mumofsixbirds
Club Stinky doesn't sound very man friendly. Who celebrates the sickening odors slithering out of their vaginas?

Only a mooo could turn something so disgusting into a spayshal little club. Club Stinky. Where all the rank, smelly, wretched, stretched, prolapsed post-sluicing vaginas hang out and sip Martinis.

I totally got the image of a cheeseburger vadge with googly eyes and a martini held by a tentacle. Thanks. A. Lot. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou hysterical laughterz

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Mexican Menu Favorites

Taco Twat
How do i tell my new girlfriend that she has a stinky vagina?
i have been with a few woman in my life and had this problem only in the mexican women i have been with. not to sound racist, i am mexican, but its the truth. how should i go about telling her that its not an attractive smell? how can it be fixed? sorry, not really NEW gf, we have been together for about a year, both in our 30's. He's been hittin'' Enchilada Annie for over a YEAR? eye rolling smiley

Toxic Chili-Halibut Hooha
How to tell my girlfriend that her vagina smells almost toxic?
One weekend she came over and it smelt toxic, i have no clue why every time i'd go near it i'd feel like i was about to throw up, during sex because i didn't want to upset her by telling her i held my breathe most times....She was sitting on my lap facing me and showed me this hole she had in her leggings directly below her vagina,...anyway so as soon as she spread her legs a bit and showed me the smell physically assaulted my nostrils once again. It.still smells like rotting fish with a hint of chilli... Like really bad and i'm not exaggerating like making me gag bad. How do i tell her in the NICEST possible way, i don't want her to be embarrassed, she wants me to stay over this friday so i guess we'll end up having sex but i can't bear facing that smell again. He's gonna STILL bang her, but hold his breath? Are these guys desperate or what?confused smiley

Tamale Tootie
My gf's vag smells like the meat from a tamale?
she isnt mexican or eats very much mexican food at all. everytime i smell my fingers after intense hand to vag action i cant help but want to throw some shreded beef into masa and steam it (i am mexican, so i actually like the smell) how do i tell her i want to make like a fat man at an all you can eat mexican restuarant and eat away? That's just nastytwo faces puking

Chili Cooter
Is it normal for my vagina to smell like this?
My vagina smells like a Mexican restaurant..more specifically chile! Is this normal? Anyone else have chile-smelling vagina? God, I will never think of Mexican food in the same wayMr. T: I pitty tha fools

Condiment Cunts
Why does my vagina smell like garlic or onions?
Please don't tell me to wash it because I have been washing it like crazy! Do I have a yeast infection? I haven't noticed any other signs besides white discharge which I always have but I'm worried. I only started noticing it on friday. There's something wrong with these womenshrug

My vagina smells like black pepper, wtf?
You know how when your vagina smells kind of like bread it's a sign of a yeast infection? Well mine smells like black pepper all of a sudden

Snack food Snatch
Is it normal that my vagina smells like doritos?
My vagina smells like doritos really strongly. It kinda smells good but im worried if this is normal? She has to ask?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Vagina Smells

This seems like a list of mental vaginal aromas, a la Eve Ensler. Some are overly poetic, and some seem pretty literal.

Rotting fish could be BV or an STD. I wouldn't touch that with someone else's dick. Unless I hated that person more than I hate this spam guard.

reaperess
I totally got the image of a cheeseburger vadge with googly eyes and a martini held by a tentacle. Thanks. A. Lot.

In my image, a second tentacle is holding a lit cigarette.
Is it possible some of these odors could come from the other place and kind of converge with the vag, especially after sluicing? My aunt had some kind of anal leakage thing and her lower half smelled like a weird spice.
This is a little off the wall, so bear with me....could it be from all the garbage that they're eating? Huh, Frito pussy? Chili cunt carne?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Hannigan
Chili cunt carne

OMFG hysterical laughterz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Miss_Hannigan
This is a little off the wall, so bear with me....could it be from all the garbage that they're eating? Huh, Frito pussy? Chili cunt carne?

This is what I was thinking... The vagina is full of mucus membranes, so whatever you eat does have the potential to affect the smell, and taste of it. I've heard onions can be especially easy to detect in the nether regions.

Chili cunt carne... hysterical laughterz
Proper hydration also keeps things nice and juicy and diluted. If your pussy smells like pussy only to the nth degree, perhaps drink some more water. Lots more water.

blondie
Is it possible some of these odors could come from the other place and kind of converge with the vag, especially after sluicing? My aunt had some kind of anal leakage thing and her lower half smelled like a weird spice.

This is ten shades of disgusting... Sorry about your aunt O.o

Even semen changes, depending on what you eat. I heard that beer makes seed sweeter, but it might be a myth

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

I was thinking this...any preggo I ever knew as a friend or family member consumed massive amounts of garbage thoughout pregnancy, which continued somewhat or extensively in their daily lives. I remember a coworker once telling me she only ate pizza the entire last half of being pregnant. Pizza, and that was it. She told me the eleven pound baby got called the pizza baby at the hospital.

It's funny, my grandmother would tell me stories about having gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with her last kid. She told be about having to drink powdered milk to reduce fat as opposed to drinking regular milk. She ate meat sparingly. She once remarked she was disgusted by one of my relatives because said relative only ate fast food, cereal and the varieties of pastry wrapped in cellophane.

I've read also stress can make a woman's sweat/secretions smell like onions. I've had a few times where I had onion smelling armpits. Nothing a bath and lounging with a beer and resting didn't help. If I had a snatch that was so strong smelling I could smell it through my attire, though, I'd be to the doctor straight away. I can't believe some of these women are sitting around cyber giggling and exchanging stories about their odor instead of trying to do something about it!
rudegubmintworker

I was thinking this...any preggo I ever knew as a friend or family member consumed massive amounts of garbage thoughout pregnancy, which continued somewhat or extensively in their daily lives. I remember a coworker once telling me she only ate pizza the entire last half of being pregnant. Pizza, and that was it. She told me the eleven pound baby got called the pizza baby at the hospital.

It's funny, my grandmother would tell me stories about having gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with her last kid. She told be about having to drink powdered milk to reduce fat as opposed to drinking regular milk. She ate meat sparingly. She once remarked she was disgusted by one of my relatives because said relative only ate fast food, cereal and the varieties of pastry wrapped in cellophane.

I've read also stress can make a woman's sweat/secretions smell like onions. I've had a few times where I had onion smelling armpits. Nothing a bath and lounging with a beer and resting didn't help. If I had a snatch that was so strong smelling I could smell it through my attire, though, I'd be to the doctor straight away. I can't believe some of these women are sitting around cyber giggling and exchanging stories about their odor instead of trying to do something about it!

As gross as it is, it has crossed my mind their twats may stink because they don't wash their hands after gobbling up an economy sized bag of Ranch-Cheese coated Doritos. Then they wipe their cooters and/or scrtach at their itchy Cheeseburger Twats, and then don't wash their hands after that, which in and of itself could cause an infection, OR they go on to smelling their fingers, much like they play with their stringy twat cheese, and THAT is where the smell is born.two faces puking

I notice I get crotch funk when I haven't fucking bathed or when I get sweaty. To minimize odor, I will do a few things: Keep my legs closed when I sit near people, wash my crotch regularly, spray a little perfume on my jeans, and keep pubes shaven (since hair has a tendency to trap odors and moisture). I'll also carry some of those scented wipes in my purse if I think I smell particularly funky and I can't go home for a while. Obviously my vag won't smell like a Yankee Candle no matter what I do, but basic fucking hygiene can go a long way in eliminating odors.

Moos constantly talk about how they don't have time for a shower, so of course they aren't washing their vagina-buttholes and they reek as a result. Or they assume that it's perfectly "normal" for their cunts to smell like a dumpster in August just because they've shat a few loaves. Most holes will smell a little weird, but if it's a horrendous stench, there's a problem. It could be due to bad hygiene, infection, or both. If washing the offending orifices does nothing, then it should be appointment-making time, not Googling time.

And yes, I've also heard that what you eat can influence how your juices smell and taste. As in if you eat a relatively healthy selection of foods, you won't smell/taste bad, whereas if you eat nothing but salt and processed shit, that can be a contributing factor. Since most Moos think an apple is a company and not a food, I seriously doubt any of them are eating anything healthy or fresh. Odds are they're living off McSlop because they're too tired to cook.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login