Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wannabe grandparents whinge on wsj.com

Posted by gnarler 
Re: Wannabe grandparents whinge on wsj.com
April 17, 2014
barren4ever

As for those who want grandbrats to spoil, why not spoil your adult children a little. "You cant always get what you want" is something they told us over and over. Yet they were disappointed to birf kids that were not athletic, blue-eyed blond cherubs. No grandsprogs. Too bad, so sad. sources. And I'll be damned if I were to wreck my body and life to placate and please my indifferent parents.

This times 1000X.

They told us to "get over it" and "dat's lyfe" whenever we would complain about something. Now, since breeders are so into role reversal and want us to wipe their asses because they wipes ours, well fine. If you want a role reversal, then here you go. "That's life moo, and don't take that tone with me you stretched apart pussy bitch".

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 17, 2014
I am glad my parents were always very respectful of my personal decisions. I never got bingoed by my parents although I wonder if my younger brother was subject to any pressure to have kids. He got married in 1992 at age 24 but his wife did not her first (and, probably, only) kid until 2004 when she was 37 (he was 36). I doubt my parents (mainly my father; our mom died in 1995) ever pressured him but it is possible her parents did. She (SIL) was raised in a strict catholic household and is an only child. Her dad died in 2000 so only her mom is still alive.

I sometimes wondered if my brother and SIL were CF because they waited so long and were enjoying their life without kids. He has his own successful business which requires a lot of travel (he owned and flew his own airplane for several years).

My dad likes being a grandpa but because he lives 200 miles away (a 4-hour drive) he doesn't see his grandkid often, maybe once or twice a year, which is plenty for him. I make the trip once a year which is plenty for me. My nephew is 10 now.
April 18, 2014
My older sister was pressured to breed her second child as a replacement for the only grandchild in the family who died of cancer in his teens. Sister's first child was from a teen pregnancy. She married a guy who had no kids but adopted her son. They roll merrily along for another 16 years, then my BIL's sister, who only had one child, lost the boy to cancer. My sister's in-laws appeared to be very fond of my nephew, but a year after the loss of their biological grandson, my sister became pregnant at the age of 36.

I kept my mouth shut but was privately aghast. Here my sister was almost done raising her son, she and her husband would be free to pursue their own life, but she's knocked up. Years later, I found out from my younger sister that Older Sister suffered some pretty intense pressure. Her husband started to berate her about the responsibility he took on in raising "the bastard" she bore as a single mother, but wouldn't give him his "own" child.

Fucker

I've always been polite when visiting; no need to stir up shit that Older Sister would have to deal with when I left; but I made sure to plan as many outside activities as possible when I visited so she and I could get out of the house.
April 18, 2014
Dorisan
I kept my mouth shut but was privately aghast. Here my sister was almost done raising her son, she and her husband would be free to pursue their own life, but she's knocked up. Years later, I found out from my younger sister that Older Sister suffered some pretty intense pressure. Her husband started to berate her about the responsibility he took on in raising "the bastard" she bore as a single mother, but wouldn't give him his "own" child.

She should have given him his own divorce. Guy sounds like an emotional abuser.
April 18, 2014
blondie
Dorisan

She should have given him his own divorce. Guy sounds like an emotional abuser.

Sh'yeah. sad smiley

Kills me. She's a good person who deserves a better husband, but is one of these middle class, middle age women who doesn't think she can make it on her own (even though she has a steady, decent paying career). I thought that kind of nonsense thinking died with the 1950s.

Won't learn to use a computer, pays everything with cash or a check, is agog that I can navigate the 1000 mile trek to visit her on my own. She claims that she'd get lost if she had to drive more than 100 miles from home by herself - which actually did happen when I insisted on a women only weekend at a resort about 200 miles south of where she lives. All she had to do was get on one road and drive south, but somehow ended up in a totally different state .. I think she's a throwback to the era of our mother, who was born in the 1930s.
April 18, 2014
My mother steadily fed me the lifescript the whole time I was growing up. All the stereotype stories about how wonderful the circle of life is, and how it goes around and around. How I must be a mother because I am the oldest daughter of an oldest daughter of an oldest daughter, so that makes me royalty. *pffffff!*
And then she pretty much quit speaking as much as possible by the time I turned into an embarrassing teen, always asking questions she didn't know the answers to...
When I was with my first boyfriend, we were engaged after three years because he asked me on stage, in front of a bunch of people, but I never intended to marry him. My DAD asks me when we're going to start having kids!!? I'm like, geez, we haven't even made it to the altar yet!

Then ten years down the road or so, I'm complaining to my mom about something, and it came around to them pressuring me about children. My mom says, "It was never me, it was all your dad, remember when you were engaged?"
And I just looked at her.

I don't know if she really doesn't remember all the pressure she put on me at an early age. I know she remembers that I lied to her sometimes when I was young, but you know, that was ME doing HER wrong, lol! Of course she remembers that.
Normal stage of childhood development, asshole.

I have a terribly keen memory because when I was very little, I would be very upset, crying about something and my mom would comfort me and then say "It's okay, it's good that you're too little to remember this..." And I asked what Me-member meant, lol! So she describes how you think back over something that just happened, that's called remembering. And so every day I would do a little recap of important events as I was going to sleep. Turns out that's a real good way to build memories, and long term ones at that.
So I keenly remember all the ways she done me wrong, many things out right abusive. She tries to pretend she doesn't remember much of anything, but in hindsight a lot of what she did and said was engineered to steer me later in life. She would take on a faux-spiritual tone and pronounce things at me as if she was repeating evident truths. I have heard my own sister parrot these things much the way Danaerys' handmaidens do on Game of Thrones, "It is known, Khaleesi."
The oldest daughter thing was accompanied by how birth is intensely painful, but women are designed to forget it, an assortment of fallacious sexist reasoning about womens' role in life and how they are intrinsically different than men. And ALL the church crap. Did I mention I was raised mormon yet? winking smiley That "lifestyle" invades ALL aspects of daily living.
I watch my sister reenact so much of the disordered family dynamics I grew up with, along with an assortment of new, weird, bad stuff from her husband, and I am just so glad that will never be me.
My parents have never given me grief about making grandkids since I was about 22, and I DARE them to say one word to me about it! Even if I DID want to have kids, I would think twice about it due to my terrible childhood. It definitely stops with me.
Too bad I have 40 cousins. I am but a pebble in a stream of dysfunctional family traditions, it goes on regardless, but if I can, I will be there for any of them that wake up from the brainwashing.

My mother's mother was one of those who really liked the baybees. Didn't have a lot of use for children, they think too much. I think this had a lot to do with my mother's problems. She was quite likely left to fend for herself as more and more babies came along. I'm pretty sure she's a Cluster B of some sort, either borderline or narcissistic, not intensely malignant, but chooses her moments to stick in a manipulative dagger. She's smeared my name across the family as the only apostate. I'm sure she was just "warning" people for their own good... *roll my eyes* She's said some terrible things about my father, and I finally learned as an adult that the people who gossip horrible things about others to you? They are busy doing the same about YOU when you're not there.
April 18, 2014
GMAFB
Ms. Hill also raises what might be called the ugly-duckling issue. Older adults who are waiting—and waiting—for grandchildren frequently find themselves on the social sidelines, watching veteran grandparents happily head off to soccer games and school events. "All of my friends and sisters have grandchildren," she says. "I kind of feel, not like an outcast, but that I can't relate to them when we get together." Having grandchildren, she adds, would "make me feel like I am growing" as a person.

I'm guessing that these are the same people who caved under the pressure to have kids. And now the cycle is repeating itself and being foisted upon another generation.

In any case, this is a timely article for me for a number of reasons. My relationship with my parents had gotten a bit cold recently. I've been very outright about not wanting kids for a couple of years now, so my parents have placed their hopes for grandkids on my brother. Well, he got a vasectomy recently. I'm thrilled for him, but my parents are absolutely aghast. They're going through some sort of bullshit existential crisis right now, because my cousins have been shitting out kids left and right, and all my parents' friends are becoming grandparents, but they know they won't have any biological grandchildren. And whereas they've spent years telling us that they want us to follow our dreams and be happy, now they're saying that we (or I, since I'm sadly still capable of having kids) should do what they want and have kids to make them happy. It's all bullshit.
April 18, 2014
alana

In any case, this is a timely article for me for a number of reasons. My relationship with my parents had gotten a bit cold recently. I've been very outright about not wanting kids for a couple of years now, so my parents have placed their hopes for grandkids on my brother. Well, he got a vasectomy recently. I'm thrilled for him, but my parents are absolutely aghast. They're going through some sort of bullshit existential crisis right now, because my cousins have been shitting out kids left and right, and all my parents' friends are becoming grandparents, but they know they won't have any biological grandchildren. And whereas they've spent years telling us that they want us to follow our dreams and be happy, now they're saying that we (or I, since I'm sadly still capable of having kids) should do what they want and have kids to make them happy. It's all bullshit.

I've been there. But to borrow a quote from the gay community, "it gets better."

I'm the blacksheep of my family and I always have been. I never wanted to be married nor did I ever want kids, but time and time again I kept being told that I'd eventually want to follow the LifeScript. Now that I'm pushing 40 it's becoming obvious that neither is in the cards for me, and that's very upsetting to some people in my immediate and extended family.

And it's for these reasons that I'm becoming more distant... and yet, feeling an even greater sense of fulfillment.

Again... it gets better. Trust me.
April 19, 2014
alana
my cousins have been shitting out kids left and right

:::gets an image in head, falls over laughing::: waving hellolarious

Substituting 'cat' for 'cousin'

Anonymous User
April 27, 2014
gnarler
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303775504579395501172676002

The whiners in the article are bad enough. They think they are owed grandloaves. The article and the comments neglect to point out reasons besides financial ones that grandloaves are delayed or never arrive. The comments in particular make me sick though. There's one racist fuck in particular, Bill Weronko, that makes me rage. A quick perusal of his facebook also shows that he's a climate change denier. And of course there's a healthy dose of MRA crap in there. I just can't believe these stupid fucking people. Ugh!

--------------------------------

The Long (Long) Wait to Be a Grandparent

Ms. Hill also raises what might be called the ugly-duckling issue. Older adults who are waiting—and waiting—for grandchildren frequently find themselves on the social sidelines, watching veteran grandparents happily head off to soccer games and school events. "All of my friends and sisters have grandchildren," she says. "I kind of feel, not like an outcast, but that I can't relate to them when we get together." Having grandchildren, she adds, would "make me feel like I am growing" as a person.

Some of the toughest times are holidays, says Atlanta resident Martha Tate, 68, an author and gardening blogger whose first grandchild is due to arrive later this year. "You get Christmas cards with all the grandchildren lined up—and you're still sending a card with your two grown girls and a dog," she says. Ms. Tate adds that she has been hesitant to talk with her daughters, ages 37 and 30, about grandchildren, worrying that she might appear selfish. But thoughts about when the day might come occupied her mind "more than I would ever let on," she says.

."

This part proves that the "bio clock" of parenthood and grandparenthood is the myth I suspected it to be. It's social pressure and wanting an ego stroke that drives these wanna-moos (and wanna grand-breeders) crazy.

I think my mom is apathetic to me being childfree. She was horrified that I told her I'd kill a baby that I was forced to give birth to rather than raise it or adopt it out, but I don't think she cares that she won't get a grandbrat from me. She's like me in that we're both kind of loners who keep to ourselves smiling smiley

My dad will support me either way but he's disappointed, haha. I think he takes it as an insult that I won't be continuing his genes. I haven't told him this, but I don't think his genes deserve to be continued.
April 27, 2014
It's wonderful to be with like minded people who don't feel as though they "owe" their parents a grandchild or grandchildren.

It's high time for everyone to get off their horse of what other people "owe" them. No one owes anyone--people owe themselves. All this happy horseshit about what's "owed" to people is just that, and what you're "owed" might never come to fruition.

The only thing you actually OWE is anything that you explicitly agree to, contractually speaking. Your rent, mortgage, phone bill, credit card... Yup. You owe them the money. So pay it.

This other shit, from grandchilddren to old-age entitlements... No one is owed any of this stuff, because those expected to pay, NEVER EVER agreed to do so. Ever. For the old folks out there who are clamouring for this stuff, consider anything you get to be a bonus, and stop whining.

If those who have grandbaby-rabies put as much energy into helping themselves or their fellow citizens as they did into whining, the world would be a much better place.
Anonymous User
April 28, 2014
I caught my parents talking to our extended family on the phone, and my brother also listened in on what they were saying, and basically my father was whining on the phone about how I am 25 years old and should already be a moo of at least 2 sprogs. It is not the first time I have heard this crap, my mother is basically complaining about the same to her extended family. I just don't understand that at all. 25 and two sprogs? Why? Even my mother waited until she was 28 when she got me, so going by that alone I would have at least 3 more years before my death sentence. Not that is matters because I will never sprog as long as I live, but heck. I didn't do all the work at university to then just stop and shit a loaf. I want to be a scientist in biology, not a moo. But of course, all I and my brother ever hear are the "you are going to be so lonely when you are older"-bingo. Bullshit, the only ones being lonely are our parents. I want to know, has any one of you parents that have NO FRIEND at all? Because my mother says that having friends is the same as allowing people to leech off of you, which is why she has not a single friend in her life. My dad also is all alone and friendless. Now, who is really going to be alone when they are older? I guess it will be them. What also annoys me is that they try to pressure my CF-brother into loafing as well with the constant question "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet? Get one, quick!".I know I have a strong will to not let myself succumb to this pressure, and I hope my brother is the same. In any case, I will be there for him and remind him of his true path whenever needed.

I am thankful for this place and you guys. It feels so good to vent this here.
April 28, 2014
darkerthanblack
I caught my parents talking to our extended family on the phone, and my brother also listened in on what they were saying, and basically my father was whining on the phone about how I am 25 years old and should already be a moo of at least 2 sprogs. It is not the first time I have heard this crap, my mother is basically complaining about the same to her extended family. I just don't understand that at all. 25 and two sprogs? Why? Even my mother waited until she was 28 when she got me, so going by that alone I would have at least 3 more years before my death sentence. Not that is matters because I will never sprog as long as I live, but heck. I didn't do all the work at university to then just stop and shit a loaf. I want to be a scientist in biology, not a moo. But of course, all I and my brother ever hear are the "you are going to be so lonely when you are older"-bingo. Bullshit, the only ones being lonely are our parents. I want to know, has any one of you parents that have NO FRIEND at all? Because my mother says that having friends is the same as allowing people to leech off of you, which is why she has not a single friend in her life. My dad also is all alone and friendless. Now, who is really going to be alone when they are older? I guess it will be them. What also annoys me is that they try to pressure my CF-brother into loafing as well with the constant question "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet? Get one, quick!".I know I have a strong will to not let myself succumb to this pressure, and I hope my brother is the same. In any case, I will be there for him and remind him of his true path whenever needed.

Wow. Your parents sound like they’re absolutely miserable, as wannabe grandbreeders tend to be. Oh well, they put themselves in that situation. They chose to alienate their friends to the point where they have none and totally made their kids the centre of the world. But now that those kids are grown and want to live their own lives, they have nothing left, so that’s why they need grandsprogs so badly.
Hopefully you and your brother get as far away from them as fast as you can. Find some family members that are more supportive, unless your relatives are all breeder-brained tards. Unfortunately, the majority of mine are except for my stepsister, who thankfully shares my desire not to shit loaves.
Anonymous User
April 28, 2014
efsb
darkerthanblack

Wow. Your parents sound like they’re absolutely miserable, as wannabe grandbreeders tend to be. Oh well, they put themselves in that situation. They chose to alienate their friends to the point where they have none and totally made their kids the centre of the world. But now that those kids are grown and want to live their own lives, they have nothing left, so that’s why they need grandsprogs so badly.
Hopefully you and your brother get as far away from them as fast as you can. Find some family members that are more supportive, unless your relatives are all breeder-brained tards. Unfortunately, the majority of mine are except for my stepsister, who thankfully shares my desire not to shit loaves.

Our great-aunt from my father's side has also been CF for her entire life, after her first abusive husband nearly killed her in her youth she never wanted to have anything to do with getting children. My great-aunt is kinda my rolemodel. Everyone in our family loves her, and she is never alone, even though she never sprogged. So, she is the antithesis of the "you will be so alone!"-bingo. The rest of my family are more breederific. My cousins all dream of sprogging one day, my uncle on the father's side always gets sucked into marrying single moos with kids who are only looking for a wallet to support them (my uncle is a doctor and performs plastic surgery, so of course he has cheap moos gravitating to him. His newest and third wife just gives me the creeps, she has the look of a vampire on her face. I feel sorry for my uncle, but then again, everyone warned him and he just didn't listen).
For now, me and my brother still live with our parents due to financial problems, but we are hoping for brighter times. My brother now works towards becoming a medical-technical assistant, and I want to be a scientist. I am sure we will get out of here soon, it is not like we are doing nothing at all. And, if all things work out, I will go to Canada (to Vancouver to be more specific. I am still looking for housing) to write my final thesis in July, so I will be gone for a longer time. You can't imagine the crying that has been going on, I know my mother doesn't like that she won't have any chance to be a helicopter-parent with me then, and it makes her furious.
April 28, 2014
I don't know how this generation of boomers became so wimpy and dependent. They did all that protesting and hitchhiking and feminism, WTF. I guess it's just ME generation entitlement.

A few weeks ago I went to a show that would attract some of that demo. It is set up kind of like the old coffee houses and that was also a thing in the nineties for a while. Fortunately there were no kids there but damned if people weren't talking about their kids and grandbrats, even the performers. Then I looked at the website and there are pictures of kids at the late shows and the venue was encouraging people to bring kids and grandbrats with a caption WE LOVE KIDS. OK, you serve alcohol late at night in a small very dark room, and they have daytime matinee shows set up for kids and famblees. YET, they encourage people to bring brats to the night shows. The shows that sell out anyway.

These boomers hate other older adults. Maybe it is self-hatred or sheer fear of being old, although a lot of them do not look like they are trying to stay youthful or healthy. They just live vicariously through baybees and brats, I guess. And it is pathetic.
April 28, 2014
StudioFiftyFour

This other shit, from grandchilddren to old-age entitlements... No one is owed any of this stuff, because those expected to pay, NEVER EVER agreed to do so. Ever. For the old folks out there who are clamouring for this stuff, consider anything you get to be a bonus, and stop whining.

If those who have grandbaby-rabies put as much energy into helping themselves or their fellow citizens as they did into whining, the world would be a much better place.

I agree 2000%!

The younger breeders are irritating but there is nothing more pathetic than an old-ass breeder that has still not gotten it through his rapidly thinning head that you don't always get what you want in life.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 28, 2014

The younger breeders are irritating but there is nothing more pathetic than an old-ass breeder that has still not gotten it through his rapidly thinning head that you don't always get what you want in life.

Nothing gets me madder than some old goat who waxes poetically about the Wonders of SproggingTM, or bingoes a young woman, when we all know not one of these guys lifted a finger when their kids were young.

Back on EZ CF there was a poster with the name of JustDuckyCF. Her FIL used to bingo her relentlessly. (Unfortunately I don't think her husband put a stop to it and they entertained his crap way too much.) She was a lovely young 20-something. I hope she didn't knuckle under and breed eventually.

God, I hate it when older people harass younger people. Old people, you had your chance, now STFU and mind your own business angry flipping off

ETA: I discovered a banned word! m o n i k e r
April 28, 2014
peace-n-quiet

I agree 2000%!

Baby-boomer-wannabee-grandbreeders behave like an 8 year old who asks Santa Claus for a pony. They are out of touch with reality and can't fathom that others would be leading their lives without making boomer self-interest the center of their plans.

You have to understand that we're talking about a massive generation of people who faced very few hardships, were given oodles of money and programs by the nanny-state, and are now telling anyone under 50 years old or so, "Fuck you, this is what I want [entitlement programs, elder care, grandbrats], and you're gonna fuckin' give it to me and I don't care how much it costs in dollars, time, or sanity for you."

And I can't blame them for being this way. We must remember that their entire lives have been subsidized by post-WWII wealth and future generations.*

*--No offense intended to boomers on this board. CF boomers are an entirely different breed than your standard "Gimme, gimme gimme!" boomers.
April 28, 2014
I don't care about them expecting Medicare and social security. They paid into it so they should e able to collect that. But grandbrats? Hell no.
April 28, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
I don't care about them expecting Medicare and social security. They paid into it so they should e able to collect that. But grandbrats? Hell no.

Point taken. They paid in $1s and wants $100s in return, but I'll stop there because I don't want to throw the thread off track.

My main issue is the entitlement. The Boomers, and everyone really, need to move away from the insane and untenable position that other people owe them things, including grandbrats. I've heard it and I find it offensive. I know others do too. So I say fuck the boomers and their grandbrat dreams.

Generally, this is a generation that takes, takes, and takes, and thanks you by telling you that you still owe them stuff. Fuck them. Let them volunteer with big brothers/big sisters or adopt foster child. That would actually help society. But seriously, do you think the "I want a grandbrat and dammit you need to give me one!!!" crowd will do that??? I doubt it.

Do not be fooled--they want the grandbrat for FakeBook fodder and water cooler discussion. That's it. They can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned.
April 29, 2014
If the government wants to cut a check, with accrued interest, for all the money Boomers paid in, then expecting money, then that would be an entitlement. I fail to see why my parents, who have bh worked, retired, continue to work and paid into social security, had the kids they could afford and saved for retirement should be penalized so that a bunch of over-indulged, 25-35 year old and younger can get paid to breed. You are right about entitlement with grandkids, but if I paid for a house for 30 years then it is not entitlement to expect to own it. Same thing with social security and disability. The very first thing that should be cut is the breeder bonus tax deduction. These whiny wannagrandbreeds suck, but the real entitlements are firmly latched to breeding. Most everybody will get old, nobody on this board will breed.
April 29, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
If the government wants to cut a check, with accrued interest, for all the money Boomers paid in, then expecting money, then that would be an entitlement. I fail to see why my parents, who have bh worked, retired, continue to work and paid into social security, had the kids they could afford and saved for retirement should be penalized so that a bunch of over-indulged, 25-35 year old and younger can get paid to breed. You are right about entitlement with grandkids, but if I paid for a house for 30 years then it is not entitlement to expect to own it. Same thing with social security and disability. The very first thing that should be cut is the breeder bonus tax deduction. These whiny wannagrandbreeds suck, but the real entitlements are firmly latched to breeding. Most everybody will get old, nobody on this board will breed.

It's an unsustainable program; workers now are paying double the SSI tax rate of what boomers paid for most of their lives, and an even higher rate will be required for future generations... and the programs will still likely be insolvent. I don't want to get off topic but this is symptomatic of a group who have been subsidized by post WWII wealth and other generations their entire lives, and can't possibly comprehend that there is a small, but growing number of people (myself included) that aren't interested in paying 12+% of my money into a black hole so grandpa can join the country club. Maybe part of the answer is means testing? I'm amicable to that. But I'm not open to the retired or soon retiring Boomers making any more demands of the current taxpayers who will likely never see SS, or see something far below the value that they themselves contributed.

The icing on the cake is that after shaking down the Gen X and Gen Y for every nickle they've got, now they want grandbrats--and for no other reason than to show them off to their fellow Boomers, the same way they show off their Midlife Crisis sports car or McMansion. They don't give a shit about their long-term economic well being, they care about their own image and propagating their own DNA and that's it. They don't give a shit about the health or economic well being of future generations. They care about their own image and it makes me sick.

CF Boomers I find to be completely different. They haven't been coddled in the same way that traditional Boomers have, in fact they've subsidized the breeding Boomers for the past 40 years.
April 29, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
Do not be fooled--they want the grandbrat for FakeBook fodder and water cooler discussion. That's it. They can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned.

I totally agree. This is all about keeping up appearances and for some, a belief that they will be immortalized through their grandspawn.
April 29, 2014
Thank God my sister and brother provided my parents with grandchildren so I didn't have too (not that I would have). I am lucky in that my parents never pressured me to have kids, and I married my husband because he didn't want any.

I have no idea how I would have handled it if my mom or my pressured me to have kids, and those of you going through what surely must be a nightmare have my sympathies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login