Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shouldn't my neighbors expect my spawn to be shrieking hellions during the majority of their waking hours? Moo ponders.confused smiley

Posted by stillwaters 
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a33610399/noisy_kids_in_apartment?cpg=1

Moo feels kinda guilty that her brats shriek and run rampant whenever they feel like it, but assumes her neighbors should just sick it up because they're kiiiiiiiids!!!

angry flipping off
Yeah, and I'll bet this bitch-moo will be the first to complain if any of her neighbors decided to have a get-together in the evening and disturb her little pweciouses.

I have breeders living above me. They are noisy. My husband has told me that if they don't stop stomping around at night while we are trying to sleep, he's going to go up there and have a talk with them. I told him that if it gets bad we should go through Management, because I don't want to start anything with a nasty breeder famblee in my complex.

Also, I ran into one upstairs moo in the laundry room (we have two famblees living above us, since it's the way the units are split up) who was asking me if she was too loud stomping around because she had plantar fasciitis. I now call her fasciitis moo and she is ANNOYING. She has played her stereo at top volume at 7:30 in the goddamned morning, and has vacuumed as early as 8:30 am. I've had to contact management to ask her to stop with the noise.

I'm sure if they hear as much as a goddamned peep out of us, they will be complaining, since we already did about them. Breeders suck.

I actually hope someone complains about the OP who wrote that post because she's being a completely ignorant tool.
Wonder if they will mind if I play vulgar music. If they can do their shit I will do my shit.
mistress rotwang
Wonder if they will mind if I play vulgar music. If they can do their shit I will do my shit.

I've got at least a dirty dozen of Dr Dirty John Valby CDs in my current reach. a little Barnacle bill the Sailor anyone?

They're all autographed I didn't pay for any of them and that's all the rest I'm going to say.
I don't regularly listen to metal, but there's a reason why I have Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Slayer, Dir en Grey, etc. in my iTunes. If I'm supposed to just put up with breeders not having respect for other tenants, they won't mind Führe Mich playing at a soothing 500 decibels during Bratleigh's naptime (to be done after I've gone to management and they're of the "kids will be kids" mindset as well).

After a solid week or two of dealing with very cranky and upset children who have gone without undisturbed sleep, maybe Moo might start contemplating some shit. I'll be sure to have records of the disturbances coming from the breeder end and the non-action from the landlord when I invariably get a suddenly active management on my ass.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
You know some resident has complained about these BRATS.

Moo is not posting this to have any type of intellectual discussion. You can tell by what she says - like 'there are MANY Famblees here' (it's not me), Teacher Neighbor seems nice ~ (somebody likes us! I'm gonna say so, anyway -)

And - boys. As if that's supposed to excuse rambunctious behavior.

Her kids are brats and someone complained. She'd not immediately include all these defenses otherwise.

And the remedy is simple - you don't let kids act up in the house. That's what parks are for. And sports. Which, if you are a parent - you engage your kids in such activities, yes it DOES mean work on your part too - but that's called Raising Your Kid. Not to be a savage. And if it does want to be a savage you take it out to the park where it can spazz itself around all it likes. Later, you enroll it in sports - as an outlet to it's aggressions. And MOST PEOPLE do eventually learn - to respect others and not be so aggressive. Good Sportsmanship and all that.

You don't just expect other people to just put up with your spawn running wild. Training them is YOUR job!

Me thinks it could be Moo's lack of parenting which is leading to 'her boys' running wild in their house and neighborhood. Yes, I will BET the neighbor's HAVE complained. Multiple times.
paragon schnitzophonic
I don't regularly listen to metal, but there's a reason why I have Rammstein, Marilyn Manson,

Hey it's a cartoon so it's good for the kiddies

mistress rotwang

I've got at least a dirty dozen of Dr Dirty John Valby CDs in my current reach. a little Barnacle bill the Sailor anyone?

They're all autographed I didn't pay for any of them and that's all the rest I'm going to say.

Sit on a happy face is a catchy little tune. Maybe some Gang Bang for good measure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I have this shit with the little fuck yard over the back fence, every god dam day for hours, she's always on the trampoline for up to 4hours at a time, kid must have no other fricken toys, it drives me nuts, the back wall has my bed room, lounge, kitchen and dinning, and the dam brats trampoline is nearly against the fence less than 2meters from my windows, kid never shuts up with the squealing and chattering, bitch harasses my dog while she dose it, all while the creaky trampoline squeaks away for hours, meanwhile her moo wakes me at the crack of dawn to the sound of a vaccum, and her fathers so loud on the phone I have to shut the window and go to the other end of my house.

Know what I do when shitliegh starts on the trampoline? N and I either loudly start having sex with the windows open for all to hear, or we crank up loud profane music. Amazingly shitliegh is in her house within minutes, guess mommy moo dost like her shitling hearing us creaking bed springs in time with her brats, or the new words we've taught her.
Years ago when the Miss Manners forum was still up, I belonged there. Some stupid bitch actually had the nerve to post if it was rude to ask her neighbors to go inside earlier because school had started and her brats needed to go to bed earlier. Mind, these people were not playing loud music or violating noise laws. They were simply sitting in their own yard or hosting cook-outs with friends having normal volume conversations at 9 PM. I was amazed at the number of people who agreed it was fine to ask the neighbors to move inside, even though August nights can be perfect for outside stuff.
Parents are always whining "kyds are people toooooo." Great. Don't ask for special rules for them.
I prefer a quiet homelife for many reasons, including medical issues.
My home search always involves a place that has as much quiet as possible.

I was thrilled by new technology for music that helps people keep their music to themselves, but the main offenders still blast music as if bluetooth , MP3 players, and wireless headphones do not exist.

In my opinion, your personal noise (ie music , kids, dogs, etc) should stay within your own rental/owned property and should not be audible on the neighbour's property except for rare and good reasons (ie building a deck every decade or so)
I have great news, dip-shit noisy family over the back fence has put their house up for sale.. WOOOO!

I can only hope the new people will be a large group of uni aged students, cause hell knows that's miles better than any new family replacement.

Maybe all that loud sex and profaine music worked. If the new bunch are breeders doing the same things, well, I go fishing at night a bit, so rotten prawns on a new trampoline sound great to me.
Mumof6birds:

I have plantar fasciitis. It does NOT make you stomp around. Quite the opposite. YOU CAN'T WALK when it flares up. Walking is pure agony when it flares. When you're "pushing through" because you have to, it's the most light and tiny stride you can manage. If you stomp your foot down with plantar fasciitis you would most likely pass out from the pain. It's that bad. Your neighbor is completely full of shit. Even a decade of remission and I STILL cannot stomp around. That would make it flare again. Trust me, if you've had plantar fasciitis you will never stomp your feet again. That's how bad it is. I still am gingerly careful just easing out of bed.
In my current apartment, There is an unwritten agreement between the freak OCD woman upstairs who vacuums at 3-4 am and myself. I don't complain about her vacuuming at 3-4 am and she does not complain about my all-night D&D games.

I do NOT have such a contract with our neighbors with brats. If they piss me off, I will nail them to the wall. I'll call the cops on them in a heartbeat.

The talk of music reminds me of my last apartment though.

We had some pot-addict (seriously, it was so thick it made OUR apartment reek of it) party gang-bangers with loud music and screaming all night. I had to be up at 5 am for work the next day, (around the time they passed out). So I put my speakers against our shared wall and turned my bagpipe music up ALL THE WAY.

Metal and Bass can offend/annoy... but Bagpipes will make hung-over stoners crap their pants at 5 am.

I left it on a loop and went to work.

When I got home, they had complained to the apartment complex, who told them to go fuck themselves. It was a weeknight and EVERYONE had complained about them (I had also called the cops, who didn't do much.) and wanted them kicked out. Nobody ELSE had complained about the bagpipes (because they were probably ALSO at work) and during working hours, they had no right to complain about noise.

If our breeder neighbors start causing problems, I'll sick the pipes on them. (OR, I'll download a loop of the "mosquito" frequency and play that at full blast to at least drive the brats away.)
bunny

You are awesome!
I try. smiling smiley
bunny

If our breeder neighbors start causing problems, I'll sick the pipes on them. (OR, I'll download a loop of the "mosquito" frequency and play that at full blast to at least drive the brats away.)

Try recording their own noise and play that back at them on a loop. Are they going to complain about themselves?

bunny

You are awesome!

I did this to the previous downstairs loud college jock douchetards who playef FIFA on their game system purchased by their breeders. They would scream so loudly over their goals that it was like they were at the World Cup for realzzz. So, I did as Bunny, except my Cd was Erasure, The Innocents BLARING while they were in study mode. On loop.

They lasted two semesters.

They did sell really good bud though.

Edit to add, also did the drums and bagpipes, thanks to a cd borrowed from the lovely and snarktastic Lucytrainwreck. Yea Lucy, I gotta get that back to you.
bunny
We had some pot-addict (seriously, it was so thick it made OUR apartment reek of it) party gang-bangers with loud music and screaming all night. I had to be up at 5 am for work the next day, (around the time they passed out). So I put my speakers against our shared wall and turned my bagpipe music up ALL THE WAY.

Metal and Bass can offend/annoy... but Bagpipes will make hung-over stoners crap their pants at 5 am.

Bagpipes on a loop? That's the funniest thing I've read all day. That's awesome. waving hellolarious

The only problem with the loop of the mosquito frequency is that moo might cause trouble and accuse you of child abuse. smile rolling left righteyes2
I'm with bunny...plantar fascitis is painful, crippling shit. When mine flares up (which is getting rarer and rarer, thank goodness), I can't bear any weight on my feet...even non-weight bearing contact with the floor hurts...and I certainly can't walk at ALL. I have crutches that I can get out if it's bad...but if I didn't have those, I would be reduced to crawling from room to room around my home. No exaggeration. I do regular exercises to keep the plantar fascia in my feet from getting tight, and that helps a lot. That idiot woman upstairs has not a clue, mo6b. Whenever you see her, think of that and have a good giggle at her expense.

The fact that the mom wonders "gee, should my kids be doing that?" long enough to write about how it's actually okay, shows that she damn well knows they're bugging the crap outta the neighbors. Key to apartment life: if you think that hmm, maybe this is too loud...someone already has noticed it. A certain amount of noise is expected in shared-wall type of space, but for the most part, assume that you need to keep it quiet.
Oh, guys, I'm completely aware of that. I knew this moo was full of shit the moment it spewed out of her big, fat mouth.
keeper of traken
The only problem with the loop of the mosquito frequency is that moo might cause trouble and accuse you of child abuse. smile rolling left righteyes2

How? It can't be heard by adults. Only her brats could hear it and they most likely could not identify where it's coming from. All they would know is that every time they start screaming the pain noise starts. These kids are pretty stupid. The best they'd manage to communicate is that a bad noise (the moo can't hear) hurts their head when they start screaming.
bunny
keeper of traken

How? It can't be heard by adults. Only her brats could hear it and they most likely could not identify where it's coming from. All they would know is that every time they start screaming the pain noise starts. These kids are pretty stupid. The best they'd manage to communicate is that a bad noise (the moo can't hear) hurts their head when they start screaming.

Is there a cheap way to broadcast the Mosquito at home?
Can the free Mosquito ringtones downloadable online be recorded on a loop and sent to outdoor speakers?
I would love to turn that on when the neighbourhood kids squeal on their trampoline and in the street.
I know there was an android app that would play a selection of anti-kyd tones. I used to use it in church to torment the brats who would sit in the balcony. I think it was called "anti-kid" or something like that. The nice thing about it was that it would tell you the exact mghz of the tone, so you could look it up elsewhere and find something that you could play. I'm sure if you google around for tones that only children can hear, you'll find it. Then just blast it through the speakers you have. Should be pretty easy.
Back when I lived with my parents, we had a neighbor who played Gregorian chants, loud with his windows open. It bothered my folks, but I did not mind. No where near as bad as kids screeching. He was a college teacher, intellectual, and I enjoyed hanging out with him. He had a reputation as a pedo, and obviously showed no interest in girls. So I did not fear him. He much later was convicted of molesting boys. He is dead now, and some nephew of his inherited the house, and sold it to breeder scum. Now my rents have to listen to rock music and brats. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login