Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids
May 21, 2015
Because dick is so much more important than your own fucking kids. angrily flogging with a whip angry flipping off Mr. T: I pitty tha fools :kill

Story 1

Story 2

Story 3

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids
May 21, 2015
#2 poor kid. I don't want one of my own but it was a cute kid. I don't want one but I would never ever hurt a baby.
#3 looks defective to begin with.

really, sometimes it makes me want to cry.

all of these shit bags are defects. toss them in with the general population and let them handle it.

fucking bastards, too cheap and stoopid to use birth control.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

This behavior is, sadly, very explainable from an evolutionary perspective. Unrelated males often kill offspring that/who aren't their own because they don't want to waste resources and effort on another male's progeny, for example.

Humans evolved with the same tendency too, it seems. If unrelated males don't outright kill the non-biological children of the female with whom they are shacking up, they will sometimes abuse them.

That is not to say all men will kill and/or abuse children who aren't theirs, though, and other factors come into play too, but I'm just giving one possible reason why.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect
When I saw the title of this thread I thought maybe you'd been binge-watching Deadly Women like I have.

Most of the true stories told on that show involve the 'mum' killing her kyds, often in gruesome, cruel or torturous ways.

I looked at the news articles in the OP's post and it beggars belief that anti-choice nutbags think that abortion is worse than a living kyd suffering at the hands of its breeders/breeders dick-du-jour.
videogamesforeverkidsnever
This behavior is, sadly, very explainable from an evolutionary perspective. Unrelated males often kill offspring that/who aren't their own because they don't want to waste resources and effort on another male's progeny, for example.

Humans evolved with the same tendency too, it seems. If unrelated males don't outright kill the non-biological children of the female with whom they are shacking up, they will sometimes abuse them.

That is not to say all men will kill and/or abuse children who aren't theirs, though, and other factors come into play too, but I'm just giving one possible reason why.

I'm not violent and would never kill or abuse anyone's children.

But I'll flat out tell you that I'll never date a single mother because I have absolutely no interest in taking care of her children, or helping the mother do so in any way. I don't want to watch the kid play little league, don't want to take her to Disneyland, don't want to meet her teacher, don't want to get to know her, ... don't want... don't want... don't want... If I don't want to father my own kid, why the fuck would I want to play "father" to someone else's kid?

The few times I've expressed this I've gotten a response of shock, disgust, and disdain.

I've also gotten the old, "OMG you're such an asshole StudioFiftyFour! There are a lot of good single mothers out there!" And that's fine... I just don't want to date them or waste my money on them or their kids.

You can call me an asshole--but you must admit that I am an honest asshole.
May 22, 2015
Just a tip, CFA ~

I noticed that your links are from ABC 7 news, Chicago. Are you in Chi, or near?

Try WGN news. IMO it's the last best news source in the area. ABC is Pro Family, they even have the "ABC Famblee Channel" on cable - screw them, they're one step away from Fox.

ABC is connected to Disney, also -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney–ABC_Television_Group
smile rolling left righteyes2

Switch to 'Channel 9' - you'll be glad that you did. Best news, best weather, less 'sensational'.

The last best news source in this region, IMO.

(Also - anyone can get WGN online too.)
May 22, 2015

I don't know if I necessarily believe this.

Ancient History is a favorite reading subject of mine, I am also thinking of some story I read the other day about an artifact, a stone tool, that might be 3.3 million years old. More on that here -

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/africa/kenya-oldest-stone-tools-discovered/

Much of this is 'guess work' - and of course people have their own biased ideas, and / or "read through their own filters". I'm very leery of "Evolutionary Psychology" - as are many people.

Also, consider this - it wasn't until the advent of animal breeding (as many accepted theories go) - that humans even understood 'where babies came from'. That's how they figured it out - once they began keeping and breeding animals - only then did they figure out "sex = reproduction" - by observing animal behavior.

And, humans are social creatures. And, there is safety in numbers. I'm not sure I buy this idea that 'men kill off the children of rivals' - because humans didn't even know where kids came from until recently, it seems. Or - a 'Cave Man' did not understand that sticking his dick into Cave Woman = Babby. I do believe the accepted theory is that humans did not catch onto this until they began domesticating animals.

But, I am not an Anthropologist nor Archaeologist or anything like that - I just read alot about Ancient History. And such info is scant as it is.

I'm more inclined to go with my own 'theory' which is - Human Being = Asshole.

An interesting book -

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-History-Reay-Tannahill/dp/0349104867

It's all fascinating stuff. And I don't necessarily discount the idea of men killing other's kids either. It could be, but I do tend to doubt it because there is 'safety in numbers'. But, who knows?

I don't know, it's just one of the topics I like to read about. I studied tech and biz subjects in school.

All of these things fasciate me though, and I even wonder if I shouldn't have gone into this field. I do read much about it all. One of the maddening aspects to it all is - there is only so much *recorded history* that we know. I want to know what was before that.
I do think that there have been many 'civilizations' on Earth, going back eons, that were perhaps wiped out in catastrophe.

It's all fascinating stuff.
Zzelda

I don't know if I necessarily believe this.

Ancient History is a favorite reading subject of mine, I am also thinking of some story I read the other day about an artifact, a stone tool, that might be 3.3 million years old. More on that here -

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/africa/kenya-oldest-stone-tools-discovered/

Much of this is 'guess work' - and of course people have their own biased ideas, and / or "read through their own filters". I'm very leery of "Evolutionary Psychology" - as are many people.

Also, consider this - it wasn't until the advent of animal breeding (as many accepted theories go) - that humans even understood 'where babies came from'. That's how they figured it out - once they began keeping and breeding animals - only then did they figure out "sex = reproduction" - by observing animal behavior.

And, humans are social creatures. And, there is safety in numbers. I'm not sure I buy this idea that 'men kill off the children of rivals' - because humans didn't even know where kids came from until recently, it seems. Or - a 'Cave Man' did not understand that sticking his dick into Cave Woman = Babby. I do believe the accepted theory is that humans did not catch onto this until they began domesticating animals.

But, I am not an Anthropologist nor Archaeologist or anything like that - I just read alot about Ancient History. And such info is scant as it is.

I'm more inclined to go with my own 'theory' which is - Human Being = Asshole.

An interesting book -

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-History-Reay-Tannahill/dp/0349104867

It's all fascinating stuff. And I don't necessarily discount the idea of men killing other's kids either. It could be, but I do tend to doubt it because there is 'safety in numbers'. But, who knows?

I don't know, it's just one of the topics I like to read about. I studied tech and biz subjects in school.

All of these things fasciate me though, and I even wonder if I shouldn't have gone into this field. I do read much about it all. One of the maddening aspects to it all is - there is only so much *recorded history* that we know. I want to know what was before that.
I do think that there have been many 'civilizations' on Earth, going back eons, that were perhaps wiped out in catastrophe.

It's all fascinating stuff.

It all boils down to one thing, if I'm correct: Reproductive fitness -- or passing on genes -- and another male's offspring could be an impediment to that.

I've also read that a step-parent being kind to their non-biological children could also be a reproductive strategy as well because it's another way to get the mother to mate.

These tendencies would possibly not even exist in humans if they didn't benefit our ancestors in the past.
StudioFiftyFour

But I'll flat out tell you that I'll never date a single mother because I have absolutely no interest in taking care of her children, or helping the mother do so in any way. I don't want to watch the kid play little league, don't want to take her to Disneyland, don't want to meet her teacher, don't want to get to know her, ... don't want... don't want... don't want... If I don't want to father my own kid, why the fuck would I want to play "father" to someone else's kid?

The few times I've expressed this I've gotten a response of shock, disgust, and disdain.

I've also gotten the old, "OMG you're such an asshole StudioFiftyFour! There are a lot of good single mothers out there!" And that's fine... I just don't want to date them or waste my money on them or their kids.

I don't think you're an asshole at all, Studio. I think you have standards, something everyone who dates should have. I would not date a chylded man either, because I KNOW he's looking for a replacement moo for his kyd. Why would I want that, when I don't even want my own? Not to mention all the baybee mamma drama that goes along with it. NO THANKS.

The truth is, there is nothing in it for a person when they date a single parunt. They are ALWAYS treated like nothing, until they are needed for money or child-rearing purposes. Why anyone would want to condemn themselves to a life of raising someone else's fuck trophies, I'll never understand.
May 22, 2015
But-but-but parenting makes you a better person!
mumofsixbirds

I don't think you're an asshole at all, Studio. I think you have standards, something everyone who dates should have. I would not date a chylded man either, because I KNOW he's looking for a replacement moo for his kyd. Why would I want that, when I don't even want my own? Not to mention all the baybee mamma drama that goes along with it. NO THANKS.

The truth is, there is nothing in it for a person when they date a single parunt. They are ALWAYS treated like nothing, until they are needed for money or child-rearing purposes. Why anyone would want to condemn themselves to a life of raising someone else's fuck trophies, I'll never understand.

I'm with you. If some random guy wanted you to do his laundry, you'd be justified in saying "NO!" I'm not sure why anyone catches criticism for emphatically saying "NO!" to raising other people's kydz.

For the life of me, I can't understand why single fathers (or mothers) think that we want to raise their kids. shrug
May 22, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

You're not an asshole.

I wouldn't ever consider dating a single father. As far as I'm concerned, a single parent has too much baggage (kids) and debt for me to ever be interested. A single father is a huge turn-off for me. His kids are the best birth control out there.

If I never wanted to birth my own, then why would I want to play stepmoo to an ungrateful brat who would resent my presence in its father's life?

Single duhs should realize this and go after single moos. They have nothing to offer a CF woman.
StudioFiftyFour
mumofsixbirds

I'm with you. If some random guy wanted you to do his laundry, you'd be justified in saying "NO!" I'm not sure why anyone catches criticism for emphatically saying "NO!" to raising other people's kydz.

For the life of me, I can't understand why single fathers (or mothers) think that we want to raise their kids. shrug

I hope single parents having a difficult time finding committed partners is true but, in my (admittedly limited) experience, it's not. I went out with a 21-year-old back in 2013 a few times and we're still Facebook friends.

He was -- and perhaps still is, though I can't be sure -- in a committed relationship with a woman in her 30s who has 3 brats. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's at least still screwing her.

Why would a young, decent-looking guy want to shack up with a 30-something who has 3 kids?

Another cute 41-year-old I went out with twice said he dated a single mother as well.

Granted, that's only two experiences, but it still doesn't seem that many men care. I could be wrong and hope I am.

We ain't nothing but mammals.

People seem to forget that. We are not as "superior" as some would like to think.

And I am not talking about anyone here...I am talking about people who believe that animals are "just animals" and humans are so much better. smile rolling left righteyes2

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 23, 2015
The problem with these males (I am fucking sorry, they are NOT men) is they are all immature and needy just as the single Moos be needy for a mayun. Bunch of five year-olds.
StudioFiftyFour

Well, if you're an asshole then so am I. I wouldn't even consider wasting my time with someone who has kids. That's not being an asshole; that's just having standards, knowing what you want and refusing to just settle.

peace-n-quiet
We ain't nothing but mammals.

People seem to forget that. We are not as "superior" as some would like to think.

And I am not talking about anyone here...I am talking about people who believe that animals are "just animals" and humans are so much better.

It's true. It's amazing how bent out of shape people get when you point this out. They act like you've just personally compared them to a monkey. Well, whether they like it or not, humans ARE little more than bipedal apes.

Funny thing, this is actually one of the Nine Satanic Statements:
7: Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.

Incidentally, most of the tenets of Satanism are surprisingly sensible and reasonable. I certainly prefer them to Christianity's ludicrous demands/doctrine.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

I must be an asshole, too, because I don't want to date a guy with kids, either. There's just way too much drama: from the mother(s) of the children, drama from the kids themselves (the first time the kid throws some "You're not my mother" shit at me is when everybody is going to be feeling real damn bad for a while), and drama in even trying to develop a relationship in the first place.

Somebody having kids really puts a wrench in the fun parts of a developing romantic/sexual relationship. There's no spontaneity. There's no letting the night last a little longer because he has to go relieve the babysitter. Things can't lead to another because of the kids. Romantic weekend getaways would have to be meticulously planned and can be ruined by a jealous and bitter baby mama. Dates can be canceled at the last minute because the kid is sick or wants Daddy to stay home or the babysitter canceled or something. There could be wonderful attraction and compatibility between the couple, but if the kids don't like Dad's new ladyfriend, shit's over before it begins. And dates lose a lot of fun and luster if the kids are brought along.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Haha. I actually kinda almost gave a single dad a chance once. We talked and texted via cell phone for quite a while, and then finally met in person, where the first date was the last.

He was very eager to get me to go with him to pick up his male brat (he also has a female brat), and I declined because, for one thing, what type of dad will expose his helpless kids to a woman he does not know well? He just probably wanted a replacement mommy with whom to play house.

I don't much care for kids, but still have enough compassion to feel bad when they get hurt, even though they're the most annoying forms of life on our planet.

Then there's the obvious of not wanting to raise another person's brood.

Besides that, he didn't make a good 1st impression. He looked dirty, had awful teeth and wore very tacky attire. Now, I don't mean to seem shallow, but my point is that he didn't appear to put any effort into making a good 1st impression.

He actually told me that, no, his kids will not interrupt us during sex. Yuck. Too bad for him I was too smart to buy that BS.
paragon schnitzophonic
I must be an asshole, too, because I don't want to date a guy with kids, either. There's just way too much drama: from the mother(s) of the children, drama from the kids themselves (the first time the kid throws some "You're not my mother" shit at me is when everybody is going to be feeling real damn bad for a while), and drama in even trying to develop a relationship in the first place.

You don't need to play mommy to kids you don't want. I'm with you 100% there. Have other women pressured you to give single fathers a chance?

I think it may be slightly different for guys. Many guys will say, "Aww just give her a chance! So what if she has a kyd?!?"

Umm... no. Sorry, no chance. I'm not in the business of rescuing single mothers and their offspring.
May 25, 2015
StudioFiftyFour

No, that isn't an asshole. An asshole is a man who dates a single mom in order to get some and then dumps her because she has kids. An asshole is a man who says he doesn't want kids in order to get some and then "changes his mind" and decides he wants kids and ends the relationship. An asshole is a man who lies about not wanting kids to endear himself to the largest group of females in order to get some.

Or if that is how an asshole is defined than I am also one, because I won't date single dads.
Even ones with grown kids because we all know the dad will gladly let the kids live off of him if circumstances warrant.
May 25, 2015
skyeyes
But-but-but parenting makes you a better person!

I'd rather be dreadful and selfish! :satan
May 26, 2015
I've known people who have taken on partners that have kids already, half the time, these are people who don't mind kids, got with the parent knowing at the start they had kids, and were slowly introduced to the kids. the childless partner did want kids, but it had never happened.

those kinds of relationships make sense on some level, but trying to get with a true cf person thinking they'll gladly raise your child like any ole moo/duh, what kind of idiot thinks that will work?

I must admit, I've never even from day dot, considered dating a guy with kids, regardless of if their in his care or not, in most cases, as soon as the single duh shacks up with a new bird, the angry moo flips the kids back onto him to ruin his relationship.

in either case, I've always looked for guys that haven't, and arnt interested in having kids, unfortunely any guy under 25-30 usually was a fence sitter, didn't want now but might consider later, or would change the topic saying it's a little soon to be thinking about the topic of kids- which to me all ment, yep im gunna breed.

I couldn't count how many times guys were outraged by my disinterest in having children, and thought this meant I didn't want to have sex with them or something.

I even had one guy I just knew on a personal not relationship level, he was willing to divorce his wife and marry me tomorrow, if I was willing to have him and raise his 3 boys.... um NO! he settled for the no but about a year afterwards, his wife lost a heap of weight and suddenly he was back into her again, till probably the next hot young single female becomes friends with him in the future.
May 26, 2015
Single moos and duhs don't want each other so much. They want someone who has no kids but will have one "of their own" and take care of the kid that isn't theirs. Or they want someone who thinks they are CF but will change their mind.

This moo I know did the online dating thing insisting the guys have no kids but she of course had one, a troubled high maintenance son. She got a lot of negative responses from single duhs wanting to know why as a moo she didn't want a duh. At one point she had been with a guy who had a kid, he was a good caring duh it seemed, and she could not handle that kid getting any attention rather than just her and her kid being the center of the universe. Later she ended up living with an older guy who has adult kids that he has very little contact with, and her creepy now-adult son lives in the basement, so it all worked out how she wanted I guess. The older guy just kind of mopes around doing the bidding of moo and her slacker son and has no other life. Single moos and duhs want someone like that, a kind of clean slate for them to enmesh and mold into whatever they want, and someone to take on the problems of raising their kids and dealing with the consequences when they grow up.
May 26, 2015
blondie
Single moos and duhs want someone like that, a kind of clean slate for them to enmesh and mold into whatever they want, and someone to take on the problems of raising their kids and dealing with the consequences when they grow up.

As a single CF woman dating, I found the statement above to be exactly the way most duhs thought (or didn't think at all)
May 29, 2015
Zzelda
(Also - anyone can get WGN online too.)

Personally I've no use for television, cable or otherwise. If I want to find out WTF is going on in the news I read the news. TV news is bullshit mixed with dog food ads and pundants. And it's nice you can get TV programming on the net. You bypass the commercials and other shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login