Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Could you accomodate me?"

Posted by catharsist 
"Could you accomodate me?"
February 05, 2016
As stated before, I work at a Starwood property. I've worked in realms of customer service before and I must admit I love working at a fancy enough place where breeders can't afford to go. I in general love my job and enjoy all the perks that go with it. It would be literally THE perfect job if it wasn't for this one detail that pops up every so often that makes me want to flip my shit.

Breeder Cows and their fucking tit milk.

I have had to store tit milk for breeders in our refrigerators deep in the back of the kitchen because the fridges in their rooms aren't cold enough to keep tit milk in. I thank all that is rational that we have a separate freezer that is never used that we can put it in. And thank even more shit that breeders keep the shit in like a lunchbag usually. I don't know what I would do if they plopped a sandwich bag on the table full of their.... Stuff. Urgh.

And what's worse than that? They will literally ask for a guest room to go pump their tits in. How fucking trashy is that? It so fucking gross but I'm expected to treat it like it normal and shit. I have never asked another human being to give me free use of a hotel room so I could pump body fluids into a bag. I mean WHY WHY WHY can't they just use the fucking bathroom? I wouldn't be able to actually walk up to people and vomit TMI everywhere like that. It just squicks me out! Am I overreacting? Because I literally wouldn't be able to do my job if I had to personally deal with that.

*** forgot to mention that these breeder cows are usually just with a group that use the meeting rooms for their conventions and shit. They usually don't have rooms of their own.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: "Could you accomodate me?"
February 05, 2016
That's when you say, "Sorry, but all of our rooms are booked. But you can [offer alternative]."

Funny how these cows only want privacy when they think they can get free use of a hotel room or an entire conference room or some other luxury accommodation.

And you guys have to stop storing tit milk in the kitchen coolers. That's a critical health code violation. We're not even supposed to put our own personal drinks and food in there and it's not a disease-carrying bodily fluid.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 05, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
That's when you say, "Sorry, but all of our rooms are booked. But you can [offer alternative]."

Funny how these cows only want privacy when they think they can get free use of a hotel room or an entire conference room or some other luxury accommodation.

And you guys have to stop storing tit milk in the kitchen coolers. That's a critical health code violation. We're not even supposed to put our own personal drinks and food in there and it's not a disease-carrying bodily fluid.

The room situation I don't think I'll ever get out of because everyone who works with me will accomodate easily. The room isn't the worst part it's just annoying. And yeah, once I'm a supervisor I won't be taking breastmilk from customers. It's a massive violation but I don't have much to say about all that because I'm not a manager and while I would call the health inspector on it, I don't want my job getting shut down over it.
February 05, 2016
But if a health inspector were to walk in unexpected for a surprise inspection, you would be in trouble. I bet your manager wouldn't want that?

It is a health code violation and if the room fridges aren't cold enough for it than too bad. It's called bring a cooler and get ice. It would be sad to see the whole place get shut down because managers can't say no to moo's and their tit juice.

As for the rooms, a lot of places won't let you in a room unless you PAY for it first. Although it's empty it is still another room that has to be cleaned after moo leaves as it has now been classified as occupied. Plus you don't know if she squirted tit juice around the room, again, bodily fluid. In the long run it just makes more work for the hotel staff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
February 05, 2016
Yeah, you're right and I know you are. I'm going to say something about it if it happens again. Luckily the tit milk storage has happened a grand total of twice since I've worked there, it's twice too many.
February 05, 2016
A stranger's tit juice in a hotel fridge? Ewww. What's next, someone in town to see a doctor and bringing a stool sample asking if you can 'accommodate' them? Ick.
February 05, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic

Plus, we all know they're changing diapers whilst in the big private room which they didn't pay for and not mentioning it when begging for a free room. I'd be incensed to pay to rent a room and find tit juice or loaf excrement. Or a dirty diaper in the trashcan. Absolutely not!

Hotel rooms that have refrigerators most likely have ice machines on each floor. Figure it out moo, it isn't neuroscience.
Some of us port our lunch everyday in a bag with ice. And what does the moo do with stored tit juice when out and about? Ports it around in a bag with ice!

If I can figure out how to live and eat out of a hotel room for several months (military travel) than a moo can figure out how to store tit juice for a couple of days. Jeez!
February 05, 2016
ITA with all the above.

And here's an idea that might work -

A 'dedicated' fridge for this. And by that I mean - liek dis -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-1.7-cu-ft-Refrigerator/19895933

Just a small thing, they're like $80 - $100. Cheap. You can set them to their coldest setting.

And only FOR this - when your guests ask for such a thing. And to keep it (the udder squeezins) AWAY from all other things.

It's a hundred bucks, tops.

Maybe suggest this?

It (the foul cow effluent) SHOULD NOT be anywhere NEAR any other food or drink!

I myself am quit of any biz travel as well as attending any bull shit 'meetings', conventions, seminars - ALL of it. I don't do it. Call me on the phone. What the fuck is the phone FOR???

I won't do it. I've had ENOUGH of that BS. Mostly because of - shit like this.

Of course I am able to now, so.

Speaking of bull shit - Ima tell ya how to 'spin this positive' -

You suggest such a mini fridge for just these occasions and you say - It's a win win! Avoids health code violations and accommodates such guests who need it too! For a low money outlay - everyone wins!

And there won't be any confusion nor scrambling of workers, or disgruntled guests - a dedicated mini fridge takes care of it all!

In fact, this gives me an idea - someone should take one of these mini fridges, paint it pink, and then sell it to hotels - or *any place* - as a Boob Milk Fridge! I just Googled "Breast Milk Refrigerator" and did not see any specific products.

This right here is a niche to be exploited! Paint a regular fridge pink, slap a sticker on it that says FOR MOMMIES and CASH IN!
I should probably TM this or patent this or something!
February 06, 2016
Hee. Milk is a great vehicle for biological hazards, particularly . Staph.Aureus

What's that? Why it's the same pathogen that kills people in hospitals, e.g Staph infections.

Source? I spent 11 years in a mastitis lab for dairy animals.
I know my shit. And humans and bovines are capable of cross contaminating each other.

Evan Davis
February 06, 2016
When moo returns for da majical titty juz just tell her that the chef got confused and used in for the convention coffee etc. and it's all gone.
February 06, 2016
STAPH?! Oh no no no no no no nononononononono... That is fucking raunchy.
February 06, 2016
Zzelda
In fact, this gives me an idea - someone should take one of these mini fridges, paint it pink, and then sell it to hotels - or *any place* - as a Boob Milk Fridge!

Don't paint it pink, paint black splodges on a white fridge to show it's for Bessie cow
February 06, 2016
catharsist
I mean WHY WHY WHY can't they just use the fucking bathroom?

When they beastfeed, and one suggests the bathroom, they always say "adults don't eat in the bathroom so why would my baby eat in a bathroom?" But when she pumps, the baby is not with her, so what's her excuse?

ETA: "beastfeed" was actually a typo but not one I would correct grinning smiley
February 07, 2016
tea princess
catharsist

When they beastfeed, and one suggests the bathroom, they always say "adults don't eat in the bathroom so why would my baby eat in a bathroom?" But when she pumps, the baby is not with her, so what's her excuse?

Adults also are largely able to control their bowels, baring medical conditions, and don't go around shitting outside of the bathroom. Since infants treat the entire world as a bathroom, what's the big deal with them eating in one?

Oh wait, I forgot that baby feces, like breast milk, is rainbows and glitter, unlike those nasty adult feces they won't even encounter in a clean restroom.
February 07, 2016
catharsist

It is. Staph Aureus in cows is incurable, except for heifers that have had their first calf.
Breast milk is a biohazard, and it is inconsiderate at best for them to ask you to store it. angry smiley

Boy, I miss the double vomit emoticon! It would be fitting here.

Evan Davis
February 07, 2016
pitbullgirl1965
catharsist

It is. Staph Aureus in cows is incurable, except for heifers that have had their first calf.
Breast milk is a biohazard, and it is inconsiderate at best for them to ask you to store it. angry smiley

Boy, I miss the double vomit emoticon! It would be fitting here.

I do agree with the inconsiderate factor. I mean do I LOOK like a nurse? If I wanted to touch random stranger's body fluids I would have gone to med school. And second, I have difficulty bringing myself to touch the fucking bag that nasty shit is in, because you KNOW Moo Cows don't wash their damn hands.
February 12, 2016
Paragon got right to my main point: big-time health code violation to store the stuff in the kitchen fridge!

I am feeling a bit dense...why can't hotel guests pump and breastfeed and all that in their own rooms? Or is this more like business people who're there for a day conference or something?
February 17, 2016
It's business people. It's just weird. Why wouldn't you like.. Flush that shit down the damn toilet until you can shove it junior's face later? I mean, it's not like they aren't gonna make more!
February 17, 2016
Deleted my post; I thought I was in the Broadway thread.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

February 18, 2016
Okay im a guy, been around, never had kids! But I was a kid who when growing up saw women always using something called "A Bottle" . My question is what happened to that concept? I've been seeing more and more women walking around with their tits hanging out in public doing this crap! And its always in the busiest places. I've always believed that a lot of these women are exhibitionists. I mean why do this at all? and why in crowded places? And as far as putting that nasty shit in a hotel kitchen refrigerator, Wow that is just foul and nasty!
February 18, 2016
highwayman
Okay im a guy, been around, never had kids! But I was a kid who when growing up saw women always using something called "A Bottle" . My question is what happened to that concept? I've been seeing more and more women walking around with their tits hanging out in public doing this crap! And its always in the busiest places. I've always believed that a lot of these women are exhibitionists. I mean why do this at all? and why in crowded places? And as far as putting that nasty shit in a hotel kitchen refrigerator, Wow that is just foul and nasty!

Think the beast is best and tit Nazis have a stranglehold on popular culture. I don't recall anyone having the inclination to tit feed 10 years ago. Most of the moos I knew started to use the bottle as quickly as they could without feeling like they'd be judged. Not one of them enjoyed a minute of it and I recall only whining about it. Guessing it was just the hippies doing it until recently.
February 19, 2016
It's all about exhibitionism and attention seeking, as well as a healthy dose of rebelling against cultural taboos, and finally the feel good factor brainwashing from the hippy, crunchy moo set that makes them believe tit-pus is some treasured and miraculous substance consisting of Venusian pearl goddesses and unicorn farts. The reality is that it's a festering cesspool of cellular waste products, and living petri-dish of the results of the moo, sleeping with every gutter trash she could bed.
February 19, 2016
yurble
tea princess
catharsist

Adults also are largely able to control their bowels, baring medical conditions, and don't go around shitting outside of the bathroom. Since infants treat the entire world as a bathroom, what's the big deal with them eating in one?

Oh wait, I forgot that baby feces, like breast milk, is rainbows and glitter, unlike those nasty adult feces they won't even encounter in a clean restroom.

Baybee crap is so much more disgusting than adult crap. I did not mind helping mother with adult diapers when she was very ill, but when someone opens up a baybee diaper I immediately gag violently.

No idea what titjuice looks or smells like and I never want to know.
February 19, 2016
nokidsandhappy
It's all about exhibitionism and attention seeking, as well as a healthy dose of rebelling against cultural taboos, and finally the feel good factor brainwashing from the hippy, crunchy moo set that makes them believe tit-pus is some treasured and miraculous substance consisting of Venusian pearl goddesses and unicorn farts. The reality is that it's a festering cesspool of cellular waste products, and living petri-dish of the results of the moo, sleeping with every gutter trash she could bed.

And how many moos eat right so their tit juice contains more nutrients that formula? Not many, I suspect.
February 22, 2016
Lmao freya. Doritos and weed titty juice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login