Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch with the private info, people

Posted by Rose Red 
Watch with the private info, people
January 17, 2009
Some retard is on here trolling us hugely. I don't have to tellyou who they are. I'm seeing my bretheren and sisters give up to much data baout their identites. Let's keep that entre nous until they go away.
Re: Watch with the private info, people
January 17, 2009
Rose Red
Some retard is on here trolling us hugely.

Oh yes, and well put!

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
January 17, 2009
January 17, 2009
Jeez, I go away for a week and look what happens.

I've been hanging out on CF pages for 12+ years. Genuine newcomers are grateful a page like this exists, and they usually tell about their own journey to childfreedom. Sometimes they foam at the mouth because of personal injustices they receive, like their own family won't visit them but they will visit their childed siblings. Stuff like that.

People who post inflammatory remarks right off the bat or try to derail every thread into, "i h8 those fucking breeders" or "i h8 miscarrying cows they all should be lined up and shot," frankly, turn out to be breeder trolls who are running back to another page to snark on us. Not to mention the stupid screen names of CFEast and CFWest, etc.

I guess it's really cold outside; there's nothing to do, and the semen demons are really getting on their nerves. Might as well lock themselves into a room and troll CF pages. Pathetic and jealous souls.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
bell_flower
Jeez, I go away for a week and look what happens.

I've been hanging out on CF pages for 12+ years. Genuine newcomers are grateful a page like this exists, and they usually tell about their own journey to childfreedom. Sometimes they foam at the mouth because of personal injustices they receive, like their own family won't visit them but they will visit their childed siblings. Stuff like that.

People who post inflammatory remarks right off the bat or try to derail every thread into, "i h8 those fucking breeders" or "i h8 miscarrying cows they all should be lined up and shot," frankly, turn out to be breeder trolls who are running back to another page to snark on us. Not to mention the stupid screen names of CFEast and CFWest, etc.

I guess it's really cold outside; there's nothing to do, and the semen demons are really getting on their nerves. Might as well lock themselves into a room and troll CF pages. Pathetic and jealous souls.
Yeah, fuck you too if you think that!
January 17, 2009
Seems to me there's at least one, if not two, parents on the board trolling -- pretending not to be childed.

- - - - - - - -
- Cyril Connolly
January 17, 2009
There is a consensus on that. There are at least 2, possibly 3 or 4.

I used to think they might be Coranth, but now I think they might come from Antigone's place, or possibly one of the other blogs we make fun of.

Then, there's the possibility of one of them (the well-spoken one) is that other troll who called itself "KidsFuckinSuck".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2009
Aye. Remember trolls...posting dozens of topics every single day about common CF knowledge will make us all very suspicious of you.
January 17, 2009
Amethyst
Seems to me there's at least one, if not two, parents on the board trolling -- pretending not to be childed.

I agree. Rarely do childfree people spew venomous hatred toward the childed for no other reason than that they exist, because the anger of the moment is generally caused by a breeder action, response, insult, or of some ridiculous and selfish transparent thing that they have done under the guise of "for the chyldren", when it was really for themselves. Most childfree people also make a strong distinction between PNB's and BNP's, which childed trolls do not. I think that when parents (generally moocows) pose as childfree, it's rather obvious because they parrot cliches' about childfree people or the lifestyle, rather than share or exchange what appear to be real life experiences of being childfree and of dealing with the childed. Another thing I have noticed is that many moocow trolls ALSO pose as males, which is even more transparent (to me) than their masquerading as childfree. The thing about posing as something which a person is not, is that it's difficult to keep up with the persona, the lies, and to stay "in character". Some of the best and highest paid actors in the world have admitted difficulty with this even though they have a script in their hands, so it stands to reason that an amateur improvisational troll would tend to stand out a bit.Duh with bratsd
January 17, 2009
CAPTCHA = FumkY (beat that folks!)

I was just thinking about something else. Relatively few people that are genuinely CF have something "CF" in their usernames. The ones who do are easy to spot, such as KidlessKim, KidFreeLuvinLife, or the erstwhile NoKyds4Me. CFTeen also seems to be for real. Most of the others have something either based on their real names (such as RoseRed, K-man), pets (poofy_puff, ratsnotbrats,marriedwithrabbits), occupation (CF Chicago Lawyer, Dr. Dan Corelli), mythology (Cambion, Mercurior - I know Mercurior is going to educate us all about this), etc. etc. I am personally on my guard whenever I see a username with a derogatory or negative sentiment toward the "other side".

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 17, 2009
CF West: Registered: 5 days ago, approximately 99 posts since then.

"Yeah, fuck you too if you think that!"

Kind of proves my point, no?

I think it's time we note what's by my signature:

bell_flower: Registered: 3 years ago.

Don't you have a diaper to change or a mess to clean up?
January 17, 2009
mercurior.. i dont know where it came from, i started playing neopets and i chose that. just popped into my mind..

i was one of the first as well bell, long time ago..

04/16/2005 03:31PM to be exact LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 17, 2009
kidlesskim
The thing about posing as something which a person is not, is that it's difficult to keep up with the persona, the lies, and to stay "in character". Some of the best and highest paid actors in the world have admitted difficulty with this even though they have a script in their hands, so it stands to reason that an amateur improvisational troll would tend to stand out a bit.

Def-o. Once they get a username and make one or two "hey yeah fuck 'em all" messages ("heh heh, that'll make those CF people trust me!"), they can't think of what to do next. As you say, no 'character development'. No astute description of the absurdity in any given chyld, parent-n-chyld, breeder-pleasing situation. Because they're essentially brain-damaged by oxytocin when their chyld dropped out, they lost the ability for rational objective thought -- and they can't quite get a grip on the kinds of details that make us CF'ers all nod and groan in agreement with each other.

- - - - - - - -
- Cyril Connolly
January 17, 2009
mercurior
mercurior.. i dont know where it came from, i started playing neopets and i chose that. just popped into my mind..

i was one of the first as well bell, long time ago..

04/16/2005 03:31PM to be exact LOL

I thought it had something to do with Mercury, the messenger.

January 17, 2009
maybe, subconciously, i know there is a band called mercurior, only found that out recently, i google myself

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 17, 2009
bell_flower
CF West: Registered: 5 days ago, approximately 99 posts since then.

"Yeah, fuck you too if you think that!"

Kind of proves my point, no?

I think it's time we note what's by my signature:

bell_flower: Registered: 3 years ago.

Don't you have a diaper to change or a mess to clean up?

Hey, I am guilty about venting about breeders too, but at times, I cannot help it. You guys have been putting up with me and my political views for a long time. I appreciate patience. Hey, every now and then, I may even say something useful. Not too often though. drinking coffee
January 17, 2009
Don't forget the last troll-fest in December. The boring old angry cow said "I'll be back and I'm bringing some friends!"

- - - - - - - -
- Cyril Connolly
January 17, 2009
Amethyst
Don't forget the last troll-fest in December. The boring old angry cow said "I'll be back and I'm bringing some friends!"

Oh yeah, wasn't Rover supposed to bring 19 friends on Over? She probably deleted them all for some free Whoppers,bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
kidlesskim
Amethyst

Oh yeah, wasn't Rover supposed to bring 19 friends on Over? She probably deleted them all for some free Whoppers,bouncing and laughing

You actually made me LOL.

I think I've got bad timing. I joined shortly before CFWest, not knowing what was about to start. Damn my luck.
January 17, 2009
dont worry they wil be backwink the usualy are and we can play

January 17, 2009
Thanks for the heads up guys!
January 17, 2009
"Hey, I am guilty about venting about breeders too, but at times, I cannot help it."

That's not what I mean. Your venting is specific. Cf West just spouts shit like "I hate breeders," but he has no imagination and can't articulate specific events in his/her life. (Probably because he/she is a breeder of low intelligence.)

In between trying to find out information about us, like how old we are, are we paired up, and what we do for a living, which is kinda creepy when you think about it.
January 17, 2009
bell_flower

In between trying to find out information about us, like how old we are, are we paired up, and what we do for a living, which is kinda creepy when you think about it.

Yeah, we'd better be careful - Antigone and her ilk want to convince everyone how 'computer-savvy' they are, right? Don't worry, breeder-lurkers....I'll gladly indulge you in order to make your lives easier.
Here's some personal info on me:
I'm 70 years old. I'm an extremely hideous, bed-bound woman named Bertha Mae. I come to this board to vent about bratty children and their idiot parents, but in my heart of hearts I secretly wish I could have a truckload of kids. I'm so ugly, though, that no man in his right mind would ever want to have kids with me, but if he did, I'd definitely go for it (I don't have a husband at all; any time I mention him, I'm lying through my teeth. Well, I would be lying through my teeth if I actually HAD teeth)....for all my posturing on here, I know it would be different with my own. I'm actually _super-jealous_ of mommies.
My only sexual contact comes from a jar of vaseline, a bucket of fried chicken, and a ragged copy of Teen Beat magazine from 1987. Since I'm childfree, my life is completely boring and empty, but I'm lucky to have a job (of sorts) selling dollar T-shirts on Ebay.

There, I hope I was helpful. :yeah

Any other people want to divulge their personal info to the trolls? I'm sure there are people on here who are even worse off than me. winking smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 17, 2009
January 17, 2009
RatsNotBrats

My only sexual contact comes from a jar of vaseline, a bucket of fried chicken, and a ragged copy of Teen Beat magazine from 1987.

Priceless.

Actually, most of the answers people gave can be found elsewhere on this forum, so it's not like he/she/it got any classified information out of us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login