Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch with the private info, people

Posted by Rose Red 
Anonymous User
Re: Watch with the private info, people
January 17, 2009
Well since I'm most definitely not lying about any of the firearms I mention, the idea of some moron getting enough information about me to try to cause any grief in person is something I actually find rather amusing.

I mean think about it... if someone who you met online and had an altercation with were to show up in person and as a result of that interaction find themselves fatally wounded how hard would it be to prove self-defense?

Especially in a state that has Castle Doctrine on the law books. (ooooh... more personal information for those who can figure out Wikipedia.)
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
I was just thinking about something else. Relatively few people that are genuinely CF have something "CF" in their usernames.

HEY! :eh??

winking smiley

I've pegged at least two breeder trolls here. At least the two who stand out the most. You know who I mean.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
kidlesskim
Oh yeah, wasn't Rover supposed to bring 19 friends on Over? She probably deleted them all for some free Whoppers,bouncing and laughing

Jesus, I almost spit Harpoon Leviathan all over my screen. Don't DO that!
bouncing and laughing
:chug

(Sorry for the consecutive posts. This was just too funny to pass up.)
January 17, 2009
Konkurrent
Well since I'm most definitely not lying about any of the firearms I mention, the idea of some moron getting enough information about me to try to cause any grief in person is something I actually find rather amusing.

A fair number of people on this board are firearms enthusiasts, and just because others have not mentioned it, doesn't mean we don't have them.

CF VTer
poofy_puff
I was just thinking about something else. Relatively few people that are genuinely CF have something "CF" in their usernames.

HEY! :eh??

winking smiley

I've pegged at least two breeder trolls here. At least the two who stand out the most. You know who I mean.

So sorry I left you out! You would have been under the category of "people who do have CF in their username but are OK" (like CF Teen) and/or "people whose username is derived from where they are from, or reside".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
So sorry I left you out! You would have been under the category of "people who do have CF in their username but are OK" (like CF Teen) and/or "people whose username is derived from where they are from, or reside".

No worries. Offense not taken. smiling smiley

Guns... I have guns. Two. A rifle for kids if they get onto my property, and a .38 for close-quarters in case I find 'em inside my house. Can't be too careful. lurking
January 17, 2009
CF VTer

Guns... I have guns. Two. A rifle for kids if they get onto my property, and a .38 for close-quarters in case I find 'em inside my house. Can't be too careful. lurking

I have a big dildo and I'll point it at you if you mess with me!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 17, 2009
poofy_puff

doh face

waving hellolarious That'll show 'em, Poofy.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
That's hot.
grinning smiley

It occurred to me that some breeders would take my gun comment the wrong way. I didn't mean to imply I'd, you know, hurt a child with the guns. No, I keep them around so the kids have something to play with when they come over to visit. I'm not a bad person.
:cool

Gah. Don't mind me.
:drkbddy
January 17, 2009
RatsNotBrats
poofy_puff

doh face

waving hellolarious That'll show 'em, Poofy.

I have others besides that one so you better not...

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I REALLY AM 110% CF!!!!!!!!11!!~

January 17, 2009
You guys DO realize those dildos are just for show, RIGHT????? grinning smiley

(and for pointing at trolls)

Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
I should hope so. That one was a little small. Very lifelike though.
angel with halo
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I REALLY AM 110% CF!!!!!!!!11!!~

WHAAAAAAT?! ONLY 110%? You might as well go join a mommy board right NOW!

the world 'fail' on flames

the world 'fail' on flames

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
I got the shotgun for situations I want to diffuse without violence, since once you rack that puppy people tend to get real polite. Suddenly I'm "Sir".

Dunno what it is, but a handgun just doesn't get the same results. It's like you bring out one of those and suddenly everyone wants to prove they're ready for Action Hero status.

The wife's got a cheapo 9mm and an absolutely gorgeous .380 that, while a little underpowered, will more than get the job done with the Corbons we put in it. (Frankly, I'm tempted to get one like it myself. It's a damn fine weapon.) I've got the .357 for when I absolutely positively must shoot through steel plating and an M9 for more practical use.

I love that M9... it's easily my favorite handgun of any I've shot.

Not exactly a massive collection or anything, but it's always growing. I think a nice CC .45 will be next. I hear Bersa makes a nice one that's not too pricey.
January 18, 2009
poofy_puff
CF VTer

Aiiieee! spewing water due to laughing waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
I hope I'm not lumped into the shady character category, since I joined around the same time as some of the people in question. I think my posts speak for themselves, though. Anyway, I don't hate all parents, just stupid and irresponsible ones. The good ones are a rare breed, so we get angry at the majority.
January 18, 2009
married with rabbits
Is that cyberskin, oh Poofy dear? Looks like a familiar cock.

Comes with the balls, right?

It DOES have the balls attached, and it has a hole for a harness.

I don't remember if it has a name. I bought it around 1995 in ChinaTown before they closed the Combat Zone and all the adult novelty stores located there.

This is the 8-inch version. There was a 6-inch version for like 4 dollars less, but the very helpful gay salesmen told me like this: "PLEASE get the 8-inch one! You WON'T regret it, TRUST ME! In fact, we'll sell you it for the same price as the 6-inch one!"

Talk about an offer I couldn't refuse...

January 18, 2009
i am not saying anything LOL..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 18, 2009
As for this thread, I will "look but not touch" (especially anything to do with dildos) LOL!
January 18, 2009
I am 46 years old and I have never seen a dildo, except in pictures. shrug
January 18, 2009
January 18, 2009
poofy_puff
[

Yikes, that is a big one!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
If you can't argue the topic, attack the individual.

It's certainly far easier to just say we're all pervs or something, isn't it?
Did you guys made up that expression "shat a baybee"?

BRAVO!!

So, who shat you?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
A parent.

Since you're unfamiliar with the concept I'd suggest a Google Search.
January 18, 2009
Oh, poofy...not only is that cock beautiful, you got a great deal! You sure know how to cock shop! Hehehehee!

If you can't argue the topic, attack the individual.

It's certainly far easier to just say we're all pervs or something, isn't it?

Typical trolling technique, no creativity whatsoever.eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login