Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch with the private info, people

Posted by Rose Red 
Re: Watch with the private info, people
January 18, 2009
sabine
Okay, which one of you is doing this to be funny? There is NO WAY a moocow would set herself up with a RIDICULOUS statement like this, no way. Not only is it idiotic, but EVERYONE knows, including us Childfree, that NO MEDICAL DOCTOR would agree to perform a planned cesarean at a home birth, no where and no how, at least not in a civilized country. "By candle light" too, I DON'T THINK SO. If she's letting just anyone with a sharp knife cut on her and drag a baybee out in some rural, remote, and isolated cabin using deerskin as bandages and spinning wheel thread as sutures, I think that would explain a lot.

haha hah Konkurrent explain this to dumbass would you please? since you offered to explain to clemantis I presume to ask.. don't get too high on yourself though, there's a limited choice here hahaha

That's ok, I'd really rather not know anymore about it than I already know, really. What I would like to know is where I can find a list of medical doctors who perform surgery under these conditions to make certain that I (or any of my family) never engage in their services. Where are these doctors found? Please don't tell me that this goes on in The United States.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Your butchery of English is clearly first-language structure. And you're not actually fluent in any other language or your English would've improved as well.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Moral of the story: Sabine has a tiny penis.

I keed, I keed!
January 18, 2009
sabine
don't be shy, you understand just fine. And here's a bone for you: it's actually my third language, yet not the last.

Sabine, I'm quite sure you haven't mastered the art of coherent thought, much less another language. So whether you are a random breeder, an Antigone groupie, CF West, or just someone who's abusing illegal drugs (which I'm starting to think is the case), you'd best move along. Shouting random words into a text box is not an indication of cleverness, you realize. Or maybe you don't.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 18, 2009
Huh, can't say I've ever seen a troll putting on a smartass breeder act like this. I think this is a first.

But hey, since we're all talking about birth experiences, I'll talk about mine. I just gave birth this morning to six babies. The birthing process was slightly painful and I chose to have a water birth in an upright sitting position, but I was reading Reader's Digest through the ordeal and didn't notice much of anything. After what seemed like hours of labor, each baby was born, but tragically, none of them were born alive. I was so upset to have to see my little brown, stinky babies go the way of the dead goldfish, but they definitely went with dignity to that big lovely porcelain bowl in the sky.

I vividly remember the night I conceived. I went out to dinner and had a great meal...one thing led to another and before I knew it I was in the bathroom grunting and wondering why I allowed it to happen. Everyone please say prayers for my sweet little brown, stinky angel babies. I went out for dinner again tonight and I'm quite sure I may already have another little miracle on the way! I'm gonna go and have a shower right now because I could be due any day now to push out some more little ones. Oh joy! hysterical laughterz
January 18, 2009
Ad hominem attacks, which means personal attacks (defined just in case Latin is not one of your 3 languages), are the last refuge of wimps who don't have the mental equipment or sophistication to mount a decent argument.
the world 'fail' on flames
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
There's name for doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results...
January 18, 2009
What makes utterly no sense to me is what these trolls hope to achieve here. They will not be able to change our minds about having or even enjoying being around children, so what is the point of commenting?

If it's to rile us up, it's not working very well. It's the equivalent of having a gnat fly in your face - not that big of a deal.

Comments from people who are not CF are irrelevant here. You really might as well be speaking another language.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
cherryice
Comments from people who are not CF are irrelevant here. You really might as well be speaking another language.

Especially when you take into account the level of skill with which most wield English.
January 18, 2009
I really wouldn't be surprised if it was an adolescent or teenager. The attempts at humor are on par with that age level and the inability to make any sort of coherent argument is, too.
January 18, 2009
sabine
Yes.. my big goal here tonight is to make y'all have kids

Then why are you here?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Here's what it comes down to sabine (and other ignorant moos).

Either A: We're dumb and you're smart, which means that you should be happy we don't breed at all and leave us alone.

or

B: We're smart and you're dumb, which means you should be happy we don't breed and mess up your eugenics plan to create the Moron Master Race. After all, there's a chance your kid would be just half-retarded and in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Either way you don't want us to be parents and we don't want to be parents, so everyone's getting what they want.

Well, everyone but you since you seem to want us to think you're smart, but trust me, you just not going to get that regardless of what you do, except perhaps "leave" since that would demonstrate a moderate level of intellect.
January 18, 2009
sabine
News to Clembuttis - My entire stay here has been one continuous, non-apologetic ad hominem attack.

You're wrong there, dear - allow me to clarify things for you. Your entire stay here has been one continuous poorly-typed, poorly-spelled, foul-language-filled, childish waste of time.

sabine
My message is clear.

No, not really. It might be clear to you, but then, I'm pretty sure now that you're typing these 'insults' in a drug-induced haze.

sabine
You are all a bunch of buttheads.

On that note, I realize I'm really going to have to dumb-down my insults to deal with the likes of a bottom-dweller like you. We may be buttheads but you're a big stinky poo-poo brain! Was that childish enough for you? Hmmm...I tried. Perhaps the addition of a few more exclamation points, less capital letters, and a dirty word or two might do the job better.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 18, 2009
sabine
Yes.. my big goal here tonight is to make y'all have kids.

I think I am very close to achieving this. Some will take longer because of the added difficulty of fugliness but I am not one to walk away from a challenge.

I just have to make kluelesskim fall for another story (not that I even intended to do that in the first place haha that was totally an accident) and I feel that as soon as that is accomplished, you will each throw your condoms overboard and breed.

Kidlesskim - hey, look, a dragon behind you!!

Corny contraction of 'ya'll' - check.

Excessive use of exclamation marks - check.

Proof that Sabine is an angry teen mother - "haha that was _totally_ an accident" and the use of the word 'fugliness' - check.

And you did your job well, Sabine - I'm pregnant already! Your ignorant crusade was a success. Will you and your favorite mommy board accept me into the fold now? Since I'm having a kid now, I'll be shunned at this board from here on out.

January 18, 2009
sabine
Yes.. my big goal here tonight is to make y'all have kids.

I think I am very close to achieving this. Some will take longer because of the added difficulty of fugliness but I am not one to walk away from a challenge.

I just have to make kluelesskim fall for another story (not that I even intended to do that in the first place haha that was totally an accident) and I feel that as soon as that is accomplished, you will each throw your condoms overboard and breed.

Kidlesskim - hey, look, a dragon behind you!!

I have read plenty of legitimate stories and seen numerous documentaries about "alternative" births featuring candle light water births with the preggo's kyds and man standing there in the tub with her as she oozes it out, blood, shit, placenta, cord and all, women AND men who eat raw placenta directly after the birth, and other home births where numerous smaller type surgeries are involved like suturing up ruptured cooters, circumcisions, and even some c-sections in 3rd world countries, SANS anesthesia. There are also plenty of ethnic type "group births" in various parts of the world where the whole damned tribe dances around (like wild animals) the woman in a circle with torches lit, smoking wacky weed, incense burning, etc......So, NOTHING any of you crazy breeder bitches do in an attempt to make YOUR birth more "special" than the next would surprise me in the least.
January 19, 2009
who actually uses the word buttheads today, its something beavis and butthead would use. i predict 23 years old, 3 kids, one just spawned, the first is on ritalin, the second, is hyperactive.

you as a parent, have been run ragged, and your little brains has leaked out.

what do you actually get from coming here and poking the ants nest, kudos from other moomys, or are you a masochist, always wanting to suffer. or is it a case of munchausens by proxy, you try to hurt us, we respond, you go martyr nasty nasty people.. bullying me, boo fricking hoo.

you have nothing new to say, in fact you have become more moronic as the discussions pass, evil nazis' to buttheads.. just waiting for you to cll us evil nazi buttheads next. you arent worth getting angry at, if anything i feel sorry for you. that you have so little life, that you have to come here and try to be nasty when all you are is a brainless moron, who doesnt know when they are outclassed and out gunned

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
Although it is wonderful to have some idiot moo dare walk on OUR territory and BEG us to fight with her, engaging with such a.. specimen.. is in no way intellectually stimulating and intellectually stimulating conversation is a big part of being CF. Moos on OUR board do not have the intellectual capacity to even UNDERSTAND what we are saying, let alone form coherent arguments of their own.

Therefore, they should be ignored. They REALLY are a gnat in the face and NOTHING more. What is ironic is that we CF have all the free time in the world to engage in such battles but far too much dignity whereas certain MOOS would do better to spend their time actually engaging with their spawn.. if it is the most important job in the world.. maybe they should go and do it. Besides, a certain SABINE seems to have the intellectual talents of a child.. so perhaps she should go and 'pick on' someone of her own IQ.

People like SABINE are exactly WHY i am both CF and PRO-CHOICE.
January 19, 2009
sometimes its great fun to get these idiots, its the sport of the board, as well as the captcha game.. i have fun with them, they arent even worth getting upset about

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 19, 2009
Yea, I've been in PM's with a few of you here, I too agree that some of the newbies are breeder trolls.

I did not say ALL of you so don't get up in my shit about it. You know who you are.

If you're not a breeder troll and are truly a CF'er here for some friendship and convo, I say WELCOME.

If not, get the fuck out of here. Go change a diaper or make yourself useful.
January 19, 2009
Hey breeder troll, beat it. Don't you have TMIJITW to be doing? Changing a diaper? Taking your retard to school? Cutting the crusts off of Shitford's PBJ sandwich? Breastfeeding your newest loaf in public?

The mommies on this board who come to troll and bait us with their playground logic are even more pathetic that we could ever have imagined. Stop embarrassing yourself.

No sheep for us, I was getting it good from hubby last nite in front of the fire place. What were YOU doing?

sabine
Oh I get why you guys don't have kids. That's a sheep in the background isn't it?
January 19, 2009
well if its a choice of a sheep, or a cow like you sabine.. i know what i would choose

January 19, 2009
mercurior
sometimes its great fun to get these idiots, its the sport of the board, as well as the captcha game.. i have fun with them, they arent even worth getting upset about

Yay for the CAPTCHA game! I have a lot of fun with it because I make up the rules as I go along. Well, not exactly. I have a gut-feeling about the rules; some of it is realized on a sub-conscious level, some on a conscious level. However, the game was MY idea, and did NOT come from the voices inside and outside of my head. It just doesn't occur to me certain things until someone ASKS about it, then I'm like "Oh, yeah!" For instance, the other day someone had a full-house, but they didn't type it in. I believe them, I mean, why would someone LIE about a thing like that? <---(rhetorical question) But, it does defeat the PURPOSE of the game, which is to SEE what it LOOKS like; I'm not sure if I'm becoming increasingly difficult to understand here, or if I have/have not made my point, so I will continue.

For example, right now, my CAPTCHA is "YLLEH". It really does need to be typed, not just described. It's not the same, esp. when you have a mixture of upper/lower case letters and numbers. I do not have any rules about point-value, at least not on a conscious level at this time. I never intended to play this game for POINTS, but if other people want to, I suppose I don't have any problems with that. But I do not wish to be responsible for designing the point-system. One of you computer-programming-IT-database people can volunteer for that.

Here is a picture of my other dildo:

It's dark purple, and made of silicone. I got it on clearance sale (discontinued style and/or color) at Good Vibrations in San Francisco in 1996. It's only 6 inches long, so I haven't used it in a long time but it's just for show like the other one.

ZOMG, I know what my problem is now! I haven't able to get pregnant because these dildos don't have any SPERM! THAT'S what the problem was! You think I should try using a MAN instead? Where am I ever going to find one? The ones I have buried in the snow probably won't work because they didn't ejaculate either last time I fucked them, but did you know that a corpse can maintain an erection just as well as these dildos, plus there's something to push against?

I'm sorry; you guys were talking about the troll. I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
Oh, dear, I'm late to the party...

poofy_puff
I have a big dildo and I'll point it at you if you mess with me!

First of all, WHOAH. Go, Poofy!

sabine
Oh I get why you guys don't have kids. That's a sheep in the background isn't it?

Second of all, Sabine, maybe if you took a lesson from Poofy here, or better yet, had the privilege of enjoying an actual dick every once in a while, you wouldn't be such a nasty bitch. Your whole attitude here is clear evidence that you haven't been laid in a VERY long time.
January 19, 2009
the.waif

People like SABINE are exactly WHY i am both CF and PRO-CHOICE.

People like sardine are why I choose to limit my contact with the general public. 90% of them make me want to toss my cookies.
January 19, 2009
One thing about it, I think we can take any troll on and have fun at the same time.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login